Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

joc

Are you trying to be funny? Were you aware that no explosives were found in their van and that they were eventually released? Once again, you have shown a lack of interest in doing your homework correctly. They were found innocent and released.

Of course I am being funny, because I can't have a serious debate with a joker like you can I ??

You don't become an airline pilot without flying experience and you don't become a demolition expert without experience either.

Of course you don't become an airline pilot without flying experience, but its not just flying experience. I have flew on lots of planes, I've been in the air for well over 100 hours as a passenger, do I become a pilot because I have flying experience?? lol

So where is the evidence of Blanchards demoition experience? Claiming you have spoke to someone one the phone is not evidence.

Why you keep lying about is just plain bizarre and it would be much easier if you conceeded that Blanchard as no experience of demolitioning a building, but has documented loads...lol

Of course I am being funny, because I can't have a serious debate with a joker like you can I ??

Apparently, you were unaware they were found innocent of the explosive charge and no evidence of explosions was found in their van.

So where is the evidence of Blanchards demoition experience? Claiming you have spoke to someone one the phone is not evidence.

Well, make the phone call yourself.

Apparently, you were unaware they were found innocent of the explosive charge and no evidence of explosions was found in their van.

Apparently, you said that no one was arrested..

Skyeagle.."After 11 years, not one person has been arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings because no evidence of bombs was found."

They were arrested where they not? lol

And again, highlighting a lack of reading comprehension skills that I never said they were guilty or innocent, I just said they were arrested because you said no one had been arrested. lol

Apparently, you said that no one was arrested..

They were not charged and found innocent. They were released.

Skyeagle.."After 11 years, not one person has been arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings because no evidence of bombs was found."

They were not arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings.

Check it out.

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery.

Nothing there about being arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings.

Edited by skyeagle409

Well, make the phone call yourself.

ITS YOUR CLAIM!!

If you can't prove your claim, then I do not need to disprove it by ringing them up.

You said he had demolished thousands of buildings and the fact you can't name a single one highlights....

A ) How gullible you are were you take the word of authority at face value.

B ) That you think this person who told you should automatically be trusted to tell you the truth, not knowing who you are or your motivation for calling.

C ) That you think this phone call is somehow evidence

It is not evidence and personally, I just think you are a liar and haven't spoke with Protec because why would you ring them up and ask them a question, in which the answer you have given us is not documented anywhere on their own website. :blink: lol

ITS YOUR CLAIM!!

A fact!

In addition:

How Building Implosions Work

According to Brent Blanchard, an implosion expert with the demolition consulting firm Protec Documentation Services, virtually every building in the world is unique.

http://science.howst...g-implosion.htm

Edited by skyeagle409

They were not charged and found innocent. They were released.

And I never commented on whether they were guilty or not....lol

Go on, go back and have a read and it will highlight that I have never argued it one way or another....lol

A fact!

No, it's your opinion it's a fact, it's not a fact to anyone else because you can't back up your claim.

And I never commented on whether they were guilty or not...

So, why did you bring it up since they were found innocent?

No, it's your opinion it's a fact, it's not a fact to anyone else because you can't back up your claim.

I guess you are afraid to make the phone call. :yes:

Call the company and find out. They will confirm the expertise of Brent Blanchard.

Call your barber Sky, and ask him if you need a haircut. :w00t:

What a pathetic line of reasoning you follow.

So, why did you bring it up since they were found innocent?

Because you said no one had been arrested and I said that was not strictly true.

Which it wasn't strictly true...if you had said no one had been charged, I wouldn't have posted it...lol

I guess you are afraid to make the phone call. :yes:
Ooohhh...I'm so scared...lol

Why would I be scared to make a phone call, when it is clear that you haven't made a phone call to them because if they had actually done/rigged thousands of demolitions, they would have mentioned it on their website.

Saying I'm too scared to ring them is just you trying to deflect the fact you are lying.....lol

Call your barber Sky, and ask him if you need a haircut. :w00t:

I will do better than that. Here's the direct quote:

" Mr. Blanchard has participated on well more than 1,000 demolition sites since about 1985."

Because you said no one had been arrested and I said that was not strictly true.

No one was arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings. They were arrested for dancing and yelling.

Ooohhh...I'm so scared..

It was evident that you were. :yes:

I will do better than that. Here's the direct quote:

" Mr. Blanchard has participated on well more than 1,000 demolition sites since about 1985."

Participated on well more than 1000 demoltion sites.....is not evidence that he has demolished a building...lol

I have participated on well more than 30 flights, does that make a pilot or even an aviation expert?? lol

Edited by Stundie

No one was arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings. They were arrested for dancing and yelling.

It was evident that you were. :yes:

Dancing and yelling isn't an offence...lol

Participated in more than 1000 demoltion sites.....is not evidence that he has demolished a building..

Why of course it was and the next quote is:

"No one person demolishes buildings, it's always a team effort involving dozens of experts."

Dancing and yelling isn't an offence...

Apparently, that is why there taken into custody, and no evidence of explosives was found.

I have participated on well more than 30 flights, does that make a pilot or even an aviation expert??

You have to pass the test to become a pilot and Brent Blanchard has passed the implosion test as well, which explains why Brent Blanchard is one of the world's leading authority on demolition implosions.

Why of course it was and the next quote is:

"No one person demolishes buildings, it's always a team effort involving dozens of experts."

Did I ever argue that one person demolishes a building?? lol

Sorry but you'll have to do better than that with your strawmem arguments...lol

Protec are not employed to demolish buildings, they are employed to document them.

Demolition companies are employed to demolish buildings not documentation companies...lol

Not sure why you are struggling with this simple concept...lol

You have to pass the test to become a pilot and Brent Blanchard has passed the implosion test as well, which explains why Brent Blanchard is one of the world's leading authority on demolition implosions.

How do you pass the test to become a pilot?? Don't you have to actually pilot a plane? lol

How do you pass a test to become a heart surgeon? Don't you actually have to perform heart surgery??

So how does Brent Blanchard become a demo expert, when he has never demolished a building?? lol :blink:

How do you pass the test to become a pilot?? Don't you have to actually pilot a plane?

I began flight training in 1969 and completed pilot training in 1970.

So how does Brent Blanchard become a demo expert, when he has never demolished a building??

On the contrary, he has hands-on experience in over 1000 demolitions, which is why Brent Blanchard is one of the world's leading authority on demolition implosions and explains why demolition experts and companies around the world come to him for advice.

I began flight training in 1969 and completed pilot training in 1970.

And your point is what?

So you became a pilot by actually flying a plane?? lol

But Blanchard becomes an expert at demolishing buildings, even though he has never demolished a building in his life?? lol

On the contrary, he has hands-on experience in over 1000 demolitions, which is why Brent Blanchard is one of the world's leading authority on demolition implosions and explains why demolition experts and companies around the world come to him for advice.

No, not on the contrary at all.

If he has never demolished a building, then its hilarious that you call him a demolition expert, when all he does is document them. lol

I go on lots of flights, therefore I am a pilot according to your logic....lol

Although I would only trust myself to fly a paper plane...lol

Edited by Stundie

And your point is what?

You need hands-on experience.

But Blanchard becomes an expert at demolishing buildings, even though he has never demolished a building in his life??

On the contrary, Brent Blanchard has demolished over 1000 buildings, which explains why he is one of the world's top demolition experts.

You need hands-on experience.

Which Blanchard or Protec do not have.

Proving my whole point....lol

On the contrary, Brent Blanchard has demolished over 1000 buildings, which explains why he is one of the world's top demolition experts.
He has no hands on experience, that is why you can't point to a single example out of the thousands.

And that is why it is not documented on his website.

Lying about it just highlights your foolishness and the lengths of stupidity you will goto to keep up the charade...lol