Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bodies Found...

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Yesterday morning, we woke up to a snowy day, and as my mom came back home from work at 7:45 in the morning she was telling me that just a few blocks away, theres a lot of police and even the news around the block. And today before sharing this with you, I decided to look up online what really happened. Turns out that this is the second time in a week that dead bodies have been found. I live in Aurora, Colorado (yes, the same city where James Holmes did his shooting), and I just moved here from my old neighborhood 2 weeks ago. And now living near an unknown Serial Killer just creeps me out D:

But anyways... the police is still investigating, and a lot of neighbors say that its weird. One neighbor says that he/she saw somebody go to the back yard at around 3:45ish in the morning.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/police-investigate-suspicious-death-on-racine-street-in-aurora

Theres the rest of the story, as I am not that good of memorizing :P

I just hope whoever the hell it is doing these horrible things, can get caught soon and rot in prison. May these 2 people rest in peace.

The same woman who found the first body, found the second one early Tuesday.

wow ...

• Like 2

Keep us updated on this. There sure are a lot of serial killers in the SW.

Keep us updated on this. There sure are a lot of serial killers in the SW.

For sure, Ill keep you guys posted. :)

Watch your six ISA... be very wary of strangers, dark places, or people you know who are acting strangely...

Try not to go anywhere alone - and make sure you can trust the one(s) you are with to be helpful, not to just scream and run...

• Like 2

The two bodies were found in the same house, hence the same woman finding them. Her father also lives at the residence and she checks on him regularly. I wonder if the second death was suicide as a result of guilt for the first.

Edited by libstaK

...and I just moved here from my old neighborhood 2 weeks ago. And now living near an unknown Serial Killer just creeps me out D:

There didn't happen to be any suspicious bodies found where you used to live were there? :whistle:

Just kidding. Take Taun's advice seriously and be sure to have eyes in the back of your head.

• Like 1

There didn't happen to be any suspicious bodies found where you used to live were there? :whistle:

Just kidding. Take Taun's advice seriously and be sure to have eyes in the back of your head.

lol.. to be honest, my old 'hood was calm, but a little bit of this and that once in a while, makes me want to go back...
  • Like 2

Or a gun in your purse.

LOL :tu: I dont need guns my friend, im not afraid of anything.

Watch your six ISA... be very wary of strangers, dark places, or people you know who are acting strangely...

Try not to go anywhere alone - and make sure you can trust the one(s) you are with to be helpful, not to just scream and run...

Thanks :) but I like to stay home most of the time, but i always ALWAYS check my surroundings and know what people to trust and not.
  • Like 1

I see no cause for alarm because the ME has yet to even rule on the manners of death in either case.

The 'ME'?

Sorry. I was referring to the medical examiner.

Oh, right!

Update from 7 hours ago:

So Police say that the first body they found could have died of natural causes, while the second is looked as "suspicious"

And as I said earlier that neighbors saw someone enter the home at 3 in The morning... it Was really 3 people that some neighbor saw entering the home between 2 am and 4 am.

One of the neighbors that knew the man for 20 years said that he has been unemployed for many years and people came in and out of the house frequently (probably a drug dealer?) And that he also had problems with the law in the past.

Thats all I have for today!

Edited by ImmortalSupernaturalAlien