Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4b-SurprisedCat.jpg

Careful, cat's know Karate.

hehe you know the score, Ive got claw-slash marks already, soon as he sees the carrier he turns into RAMBO KITTY! (too much catnip).

Yes hes developed a strange self harming condition.. very much like this

later everyone...

• Like 1

hehe you know the score, Ive got claw-slash marks already, soon as he sees the carrier he turns into RAMBO KITTY! (too much catnip).

Yes hes developed a strange self harming condition.. very much like this

[media=]

[/media]

later everyone...

Wow, poor cat. :hmm:

Am I a bad person if that video made me laugh though? :lol:

• Like 1

No doubt the AA crowd will insist aliens were everywhere on earth building everything... but I clearly dont believe that. If the pyramid is the only shape that can be built high and huge, then it makes sense a lot of early cultures figured that one out...early!

as do children even

periodic_table_building_blocks_set.jpg

I think that it is possible that for a lot of these type of builds were built by earth based Humans/homospaiens. And perhaps as to why we aren't seeing much actual evidence of this, is because when the aliens came, they were so impressed and thought their skills would be put to a better use somewhere else. Or, that these early humans were so highly intelligent that they were quickly bored of earth life and realised that all their good work would be covered up by dirt and stone in thousands of years time and didn't see a point to it anymore.

'Can we bum a lift from you guys?'

"Where would you like to go?"

"Anywhere."

Kind Regards;)

(I post this in jest but of course from possiblities!)

• Like 1

I will be back later.. ancient China is quite fascinating actually... and they do have many 'star man stories' too! Though I remain as ever unconvinced. But am happy to chat about and look into any claims!

d44.png

I think being 'unconvinced' is a good place to be, it leaves more doors open which is always inviting to a most curious and open mind, which is what you display most often.

And I think that is a beautiful thing!!

Kind Regards ;):tu:

and then theres this: Inspired a tad by Bee's earlier post about pyramids around the world, (yes I haven't forgotten Bee). Now while I didnt want to have convos' about the GP and Egypt in general, I did while looking at sources on ancient China, find a surprising image that I dont recall having see before

eb8af4b09eb2.jpg

Now I find that a puzzle indeed, the similarity of layout.... Im not terribly concerned that pyramidal type structures exist all round the world, after all, long before the architectural finesse of later times, if you wanted to make an altar/temple whatever for a ruler, stacking stuff up into a triangular shape is the only type of big structure you can make. But this pic was indeed a revelation

I'm not exactly sure the similarities are even significant though. As you can see the orientation of the Chinese pyramids has been rotated so that West is actually toward the top of the image. Furthermore the Egyptian pyramids aren't built perfectly along a line with the pyramid of Khafre being offset slightly. Upon closer inspection it might be that the Chinese pyramids may show some deviation as well. Would that honestly be an indication of advanced alien engineering? I don't think so.

Other than that though it is nice to have some new material to pour over, thanks for changing it up. :tu:

New stones !!

Some pics I posted in the Paleontology forum, of buildings made by an unknown, 4000 years old civilization in Turkmenistan:

Turkmen-desert_01.jpg

Turkmen-desert_02.jpg

As we all can see these are bunkers because they were in a nuclear war with aliens.

EDIT:

Sorry, the link:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=245911

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

New stones !!

Some pics I posted in the Paleontology forum, of buildings made by an unknown, 4000 years old civilization in Turkmenistan:

Turkmen-desert_01.jpg

Turkmen-desert_02.jpg

As we all can see these are bunkers because they were in a nuclear war with aliens.

EDIT:

Sorry, the link:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245911

Great thanks! Even such things as this cause a lot of questions, but at least the AA series hasn't got to it. Yet, anyway. And the age of it, makes you wonder how much more stuff is buried somewhere in the sand of time doesn't it? I skim read the links, but did they find any artifacts of note?

Wow, poor cat. :hmm:

Am I a bad person if that video made me laugh though? :lol:

Hell no you're not bad! It had me in hysterics... I even went on a mission to find other similar on YT, (theres tonnes) I would imagine the thump sounds were added after, but who knows? :w00t:

Great thanks! Even such things as this cause a lot of questions, but at least the AA series hasn't got to it. Yet, anyway. And the age of it, makes you wonder how much more stuff is buried somewhere in the sand of time doesn't it? I skim read the links, but did they find any artifacts of note?

Yes, and I just posted about them. It seems they had close ties with the Indus Valley Civilization.

New stones !!

Turkmen-desert_01.jpg

Turkmen-desert_02.jpg

EDIT:

Sorry, the link:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245911

It's amazingly 'clean' looking. I mean look at them curves! No pointed or jagged edges. It's just lovely curves.

Sorry... I got transfixed...

Nice one, Abramelin! Now, I will read the link you attached... I just got so distracted by the pictures.

:tu:

It's amazingly 'clean' looking. I mean look at them curves! No pointed or jagged edges. It's just lovely curves.

Nice one, Abramelin! Now, I will read the link you attached... I just got so distracted by the pictures.

Lol, you're thinking of an ancient Red Light Zone!

Btw, the thread has been moved to the "Alternative Histories" forum.

• Like 1

I hope you don't mean that it looks vitrified. That would be illogistical.

Harte

• Like 4

I hope you don't mean that it looks vitrified. That would be illogistical.

Harte

No. I'm talking about the actual beauty of the curves. My mind treats such as candy in a way and I just find it pleasing to the eye. I see beauty in structures. That was my meaning:)

Kind Regards;)

This thread is more like an add for a travelagency than anything to do with UFOs and extraterrestrials.

• Like 1

Since there is not much happening on the thread now, I thought some might find it interesting to look at what others are saying on the stonework front.

Some 33 comments:

http://www.facebook....&type=1

You will take what you can get huh?

• Like 1

Turkmen-desert_01.jpg

here's a skull which was found at ^^ that site...

pac-man-skeleton.jpg

:yes:

• Like 3

Since there is not much happening on the thread now, I thought some might find it interesting to look at what others are saying on the stonework front.

Some 33 comments:

still trying to derail this thread with PP rock pics eh? You must be at a total loss zoser, not having anyone/anywhere to discuss Mr Fraud Foerester and Dunn....good lord matey is that the only subject that you think about? You know, if you want to start posting again heres an idea...

If you look up "Ancient Aliens, History Channel"...(full episodes etc), you will find dozens of subjects under the AA series umbrella. Yes dozens! Pick a subject NOT involving PP or the GP, nor stone-working (of any structure), look into it and post it for discussion, if you want. I mean if you believe the AA theories, why single out just PP and GP? There are dozens more tales 'credited' to AA... (all rubbish IMO).

I did see you started a Sirius thread but there were already 3-4 similar already, (topic/forum search is your friend), (besides on that topic, his documentary is out next week or thereabouts so we will know without doubt the final mystery on his alien dolly)

But if your focus is only on PP and GP etc, pls dont bother bringing it up again, here anyway, And pls dont feel your doing any favors by bumping this thread up, when it slides - it slides, Ive no wish to regurgitate it in order to have a 'top thread', there's many others just as interesting. Well quite a few anyway,...

as with a polite conversation over a meal, when one topic has been discussed, we move along to the next. Not keep going back to what we said already...(dinner guests like that don't get invited again)

• Like 1

here's a skull which was found at ^^ that site...

pac-man-skeleton.jpg

:yes:

MY GOD! So there's truth in the ancient alien PacMan then? There's me thinking it was 'just' a computer game,...

Some 33 comments:

Nobdoy-Cares.jpg

MY GOD! So there's truth in the ancient alien PacMan then? There's me thinking it was 'just' a computer game,...

LOL.....but it DOES look like pacman :whistle:

• Like 2

This thread is more like an add for a travelagency than anything to do with UFOs and extraterrestrials.

My gosh, I agree! Where ever I travel, I'm always trying to figure out how people or nature built things. People will say, "My this building is beautiful" and I'll say "Yes, look at the length of those cantilevered beams."

When I was very young I remember the moment when I learned that people built all this stuff around me: roads, houses, power lines, signs, cars, etc. I wanted to know how they did it all because it seemed impossible.