Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saturnia Fraturnia

puridalan

Okay, so I am about to post a link, if you are faint of heart DO NOT click the link. This link is a book titled goes by the name "fire and ice" and only should be read by those who are not easily disturbed. This is far warning. Again same rule applies, I am passing no judgements I merely want to here people's thoughts on the subject.

The link below, will send you to google, once it does, you will click on the 1st option titled, "Fire and Ice: The Brotherhood of Saturn".

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=lBu&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=fire+and+ice+PDF+occult&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Thank you

The concepts established in the books are not new, history (albeit not historians) have proved the existence of secret societies through time. We have to remember that druids in Europe (with the exception of Ireland and Scotland) were destroyed by Julius Cesar's order. Why this omnipotent ruler was so afraid of this priestly cast that he wanted them all gone? Can we really believe Druids were gone, that their teaching went away with the advancement of Christianity.

Druids were of Indo-European origin, they were aware of mathematics, gnosticism and sexual rituals. They practice human sacrifices just like the Fraternitas Saturni. Why would it be strange that druidic knowledge could be found well in the 20th and perhaps 21th century.

It would be at all, all of this stuff goes on all the time, and there are open druids society ect ect. Thanks for both of the responses.

It would be at all, all of this stuff goes on all the time, and there are open druids society ect ect. Thanks for both of the responses.

It's an interesting read, Puridalan. Crazy and kinda scary to think people practice this sort of stuff, but interesting nevertheless.

Tis better to know these things are out there than be ignorant, imo.

Thanks for the link.

Some nice light reading. Thanks for the PDF Puri.

The occult has always been a good host for espionage or should that be the other way around. The history of the likes of Crowley and Reuss are extrememly interesting imo and shed an alternative light on conspiracy theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Reuss

• 2 years later...

Faint of heart? No... You should of said "bible thumping born again christian". I don't see what problem you could have with them?

They're a lodge of actual workers of the occult arts... Quite elite and harder than hell to become a member of (esp since one must go to them to join).

Yes, they follow the works and path of the Light Bringer himself... So what? It's only the christian church that says that one should be left dumb, and stupid (for your own "good")...

Faint of heart? No... You should of said "bible thumping born again christian". I don't see what problem you could have with them?

They're a lodge of actual workers of the occult arts... Quite elite and harder than hell to become a member of (esp since one must go to them to join).

Yes, they follow the works and path of the Light Bringer himself... So what? It's only the christian church that says that one should be left dumb, and stupid (for your own "good")...

You do realize that you're talking to people from 2 1/2 years ago?

Yes I know... But I'm fairly new here and most of the posts here aren't worth the effort of putting my two cents in...

Yes I know... But I'm fairly new here and most of the posts here aren't worth the effort of putting my two cents in...

Well, pardonne mois. You're obviously of a higher intelligence that the lessers of us aren't subscribed to.

Do tell, your eminence.

Edited by Likely Guy

Higher intelligence? Hardly! It's mostly just that most of the topics that are on here either hold no interest for me, or every point that I would make has already been made many times before I've gotten to it.

• Like 1