Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you believe in Ancient Aliens does anyone insist that they were indeed God(s) and were the cause of all the unknown in this World? So when I speak in my mind about what's up I could be indeed speaking to an Ancient Alien or God? Maybe one of the Gods? What about one of the Gods that created something intelligent to see/say what's up with there creation(us) and it relayed it back to them. So when I got down to it, instead of all of "brain control" with others it was indeed me that needed to control my mind. Like I shouldn't have any problems at all. Then I got thinking about the World they created for us and thought "Gee, I'm not one of those people that make the World an un ideal place to live and humanity should be putting away with it together". Pretty much what God(s) insisted for us to be happy. Talk about Earth being an un ideal place to be when Evolution runs your life.

Don't keep eating 10 McDoubles a day and drinking a case of Budweiser and expect to be feeling well I thought I tell you or you are indeed the Ruler of Earth. Edit: My apologies, I don't like to assume.

Don't be mean. Don't lie, cheat or steal or you are unique and indeed our Ruler of Earth. However if your in Aladdin land we can delve deeper into conversation about the subject.

Is this about right with everyone?

well starting with your first post. I must say Im not entirely clear on what it is you want to discuss.

Do you believe ancient aliens were the gods of legend? If so, Why? And what evidence is there for it? And do you believe the theory that aliens/god made man, or do you share the AA belief that man was already here and the aliens did some genetic modification?

Edited by seeder

531566_568051809885637_672509094_n.jpg

its only a theory of life ....

• Like 3

well starting with your first post. I must say Im not entirely clear on what it is you want to discuss.

The Voices from Antares tell me that PLT's been at the catnip again. Or I think it's catnip. The translation is a bit fuzzy. It's not like shape linguistics where everything's so very crystal clear. That would be the same crystal that gives granite it's wonderful electrical properties, of course.

Do you believe ancient aliens were the gods of legend? If so, Why? And what evidence is there for it? And do you believe the theory that aliens/god made man, or do you share the AA belief that man was already here and the aliens did some genetic modification?

Okay, why do they have to be separate concepts? The initial creation (including that via Big Bang since that could also have been a God activity) might not have been quite what was wanted so it got adjusted through a little tinkering by whomever along the line. This way everyone - creationists and AA Theorists can be equally offended. :yes:

• Like 3

Sooo .... hmmm ... life is totally incoherent? Oddly enough, that makes sense.

Good to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this is incoherent and doesn't make any sense. It looks to me like this was mangled though an on-line translation tool.

• Like 1

Dunn, Foerster and the team arrive in Egypt to do some more investigations:

I thought they had this whole Ancient Astronauts thing all wrapped up.

• Like 2

http://www.facebook....&type=1

That'll please Seeder. I think he was secretly rather missing him.

And I'll predict a plethora of extraordinary (completely nonsensical) claims!

• Like 3

And I'll predict a plethora of extraordinary (completely nonsensical) claims!

Unfortunately, this will lead to more posts about rocks. We hatez rocks, we does!

BTW, interesting new avatar there. :yes:

• Like 1

Good to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this is incoherent and doesn't make any sense. It looks to me like this was mangled though an on-line translation tool.

Or through some really good recreational drugs.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, this will lead to more posts about rocks. We hatez rocks, we does!

BTW, interesting new avatar there. :yes:

The only rocks worth talking about are the ones in that team's collective heads...

Just kidding, they aren't worth talking about either. :P

• Like 2

Heh, heh, heh ... We all know how much Seeder luvz rocks. :-)

• Like 1

The only rocks worth talking about are the ones in that team's collective heads...

Just kidding, they aren't worth talking about either. :P

I think that discussion would do well in Philosophy & Psychology. :whistle:

zoser doing a hit and run post again... More investigations now eh? Meaning, they really just need new photos and vids to keep the cash rolling in....that and the fact that they can take a holiday with all the donations and book/vid sales.

And so the cycle continues, fleecing the gullible. Lets see now...what theory havent they come up with yet? SAND! By Jove Watson, SAND...thats the clue. Except it wasnt always sand, it was really another 50 Pyramids that got vaporized when the gods got peed off and left... and they have logistical proof of the logistics being logical!! :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

hehehe... yeh miss him loads, like I miss a bad case of hemorrhoids rubbing against my suede g-string. :cry: In fairness of course he was invited to delve into another AA theory from the H-Channel. And there ARE many alien theories....not concerning rocks too, but, hes blinkered to the PP and GP..

zoser doing a hit and run post again... More investigations now eh? Meaning, they really just need new photos and vids to keep the cash rolling in....that and the fact that they can take a holiday with all the donations and book/vid sales.

He feels neglected since we've gone on to other and far more interesting things.

And so the cycle continues, fleecing the gullible. Lets see now...what theory havent they come up with yet? SAND! By Jove Watson, SAND...thats the clue. Except it wasnt always sand, it was really another 50 Pyramids that got vaporized when the gods got peed off and left... and they have proof!!

Yes, look at the sand! It's obviously an alien construct with each grain fitting so precisely with its neighbors. How could it be anything else?

• Like 1

wish I was still on FB, Id give Dunn and Forester such a hard public debunking...force them to admit their true beliefs one way or another, or just bamboozle them with NORMAL opinions/theories... put a dent in their fan club maybe..

wish I was still on FB, Id give Dunn and Forester such a hard public debunking...force them to admit their true beliefs one way or another, or just bamboozle them with NORMAL opinions/theories... put a dent in their fan club maybe..

They'd just block you. No dissidents!

• Like 1

Heh, they'd really love you, they would. I dumped out of FB a couple months ago although I may go back under an alias. I have several I can use ... including a couple pen names I've used in the past. Hmmm ... Now there's an interesting thought ... Bwaaahahaha

• Like 1

They'd just block you. No dissidents!

Yes I can imagine that scenario alright...wonder if or how many others were blocked? They cant have JUST willing believers now can they? Mind you on FB a like means nothing really.. nor does befriending, many do the befriending bit just to get their friend list up so they dont look like like the lonely gits they really are..

Yes I can imagine that scenario alright...wonder if or how many others were blocked? They cant have JUST willing believers now can they? Mind you on FB a like means nothing really.. nor does befriending, many do the befriending bit just to get their friend list up so they dont look like like the lonely gits they really are..

ROFL ... I made a policy of only friending people I knew or any lovely young things of legal age who were willing to be my total and complete slave forever. The latter would only happen after they were here and in my evil clutches. Somehow I didn't get any takers. Weird. <_<

• Like 1

Heh, they'd really love you, they would. I dumped out of FB a couple months ago although I may go back under an alias. I have several I can use ... including a couple pen names I've used in the past. Hmmm ... Now there's an interesting thought ... Bwaaahahaha

It is a thought indeed!! I jacked in the FB after just 2 years. Not only have I got a cranky brother who would write stuff on my wall that was...shall we just say very negative...(family crap), but I just found it weird to be honest, strangers trying to friend me just coz I knew one of their friends, seeing couples talk to each other on FB when they lived in the same damn house... very odd, seeing people post a pic of their dinner and everyone else liking it...weirder still.....and then a mate posted one night... "Isnt FB crap tonight?"....and Im thinking WTF? Its not a bloody nightclub is it? And then a GF would insist I changed my relationship status to being in a relationship, which usually peed off all my other GF's.... ahh...I dunno.. it has its uses I guess. But so does email, text and phone calls

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the FB page in question has posers act like skeptics only to have them shot down by the "experts'.

Now I sound like one of the CT'ers :devil:

Edited because apparently I cannot see the red underline for incorrect spelling even though I saw it my brain said f-it.

Edited by Esoteric Toad
  • Like 2

It is a thought indeed!! I jacked in the FB after just 2 years. Not only have I got a cranky brother who would write stuff on my wall that was...shall we just say very negative...(family crap), but I just found it weird to be honest, strangers trying to friend me just coz I knew one of their friends, seeing couples talk to each other on FB when they lived in the same damn house... very odd, seeing people post a pic of their dinner and everyone else liking it...weirder still.....and then a mate posted one night... "Isnt FB crap tonight?"....and Im thinking WTF? Its not a bloody nightclub is it? And then a GF would insist I changed my relationship status to being in a relationship, which usually peed off all my other GF's.... ahh...I dunno.. it has its uses I guess. But so does email, text and phone calls

Hmmm ... sounds about right. I've never really quite understood the appeal to FB but then I'm an old fart and have all the people I really want to know on hand on UM, on an assortment of mail lists (most related to ham radio & machining) and here at the Home for Wayward Old Goats ... er, vets residence. I thought it would be entertaining but it proved otherwise.

• Like 1

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the FB page in question has posers act like skeptics only to have them shot down by the "experts'.

Now I sound like one of the CT'ers :devil:

*snicker* ... that sounds like something that I'd do only in reverse - a skeptic going in and acting like an FTB, making more and more utterly fantastic - and unverifiable - claims to get them all fired up.

Edited because apparently I cannot see the red underline for incorrect spelling even though I saw it my brain said f-it.

While I usually pay some attention to the spill chucker, sometimes I ignore it and hit the "Post" button despite all the Oopsie underlines.

• Like 1