Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Activism and UFOs

topsecretresearch

More activism other than the occasional disclosure push needs to be invloved in the UFO subject matter for the following reasons.

- Those in power are harming the environment keeping a status quo. Not able to get away from 20th century energy like oil.

The type of advanced craft people are seeing in UFO sightings is obviously not using oil. Nuclear power plants are not only an eye sore but are too risky to have on the planet. Nuclear waste is of course a byproduct. It's time to fess up about UFOs or be toppled. :yes:

- The current "progress through defense complex" system we live in is dangerous. "Terrorism" is exploited by a huge beurocracy addicted to defense spending. Their mentality is a world run by the military.

My goal is to start compiling harassment cases and informing activist organizations. It's important to look at what type of harassment is occuring against those seeking the truth or UFO witnesses and then bring those responsible to justice by mobilization and turning the tables on them.

The more agressive a government such as the US government gets in trying to silence people or censor information the more it serves activist causes. Fuel to the fire.

So I will up the ante in posting MORE UFO commonalities to as many forums and places as possible. I'm thinking of even printing out flyers and dispersing them to the UN or on the NY subway.

Obviouly much of the uprisnings arround the world are really a product of the people in positions of power failing to properly govern. A profit or a weapon seems more important than the truth or a person and that has to change.

A good place to start:

http://prn.fm/2012/0.../#axzz2QgOTjkVH

Edited by topsecretresearch
  • Like 1

More activism other than the occasional disclosure push needs to be invloved in the UFO subject matter for the following reasons.

Occasional disclosure?

Do you mean the FOIA stuff, and the Government and Military releases of old investigations? Would not sites like PoliceUFO not be more up to date, and already uncensored?

- Those in power are harming the environment keeping a status quo. Not able to get away from 20th century energy like oil.

They are turning that and have been for about ten years now. Have you seen the hybrid cars? Solar panels on roofs? Hydroelectric plants? New Hydro electrical inventions? Geothermal, wind, nuclear, ethanol etc etc. Take your pick at which is the most likely to become a new source, I think all of them have a place personally. What is actually happening is not what you are saying is happening. The panic you are worried about began in the late 80's didn't it?

The type of advanced craft people are seeing in UFO sightings is obviously not using oil. Nuclear power plants are not only an eye sore but are too risky to have on the planet.

How do you know they do not produce a powerful carcinogenic that aliens are immune to? Again, your just making stuff up that describes a utopian society that you seem to think first contact will bring. Maybe Quillius is right about religion being more involved with UFOlogy than I would have given credit for.

Tesla wanted to give free wireless power to the world, but Edison would not allow it as there was no money to be made in it. I think at least some UFO's are a form of what Tesla wanted to harness and direct as free power.

Nuclear waste is of course a byproduct.

The waste part of the equation is of course something of a clue here.

It's time to fess up about UFOs or be toppled. :yes:

Go get em Stu!

qVMEp.gif

Can you accept it if you have all the information? What would you do if you found out there is no more information to get? Have any FTB's ever considered this equation?

Fess up? Good God man. Maybe you could storm area 51 or something. Take 'em by force like we did in the good old days! No Prisoners, No Prisoners!

- The current "progress through defense complex" system we live in is dangerous. "Terrorism" is exploited by a huge beurocracy addicted to defense spending. Their mentality is a world run by the military.

How do you cal reacting to 911 "exploitation"?

I do not suppose Boston drove home how wrong this statement is?

That is sad. Many lives have been lost to terrorism. It must be stamped out, and is more important that chasing the fantasies of some who feel they are very important, and should be pandered to.

_77y0.gif

My goal is to start compiling harassment cases and informing activist organizations. It's important to look at what type of harassment is occuring against those seeking the truth or UFO witnesses and then bring those responsible to justice by mobilization and turning the tables on them.

The more agressive a government such as the US government gets in trying to silence people or censor information the more it serves activist causes. Fuel to the fire.

I sure hope that the US takes on the policy I suggested, that being prove your slander, or go to Jail. Harassment cases are BS. Only the gutless make these claims, that is why not one would ever have the guts to say something like this to a marine's face.

All you do is belittle the people who are ready and willing to give their loves for your pathetic backside. The brothers, fathers, sons, daughters, Uncles, Aunties that are out there willing to do what it takes deserve more than this.

So I will up the ante in posting MORE UFO commonalities to as many forums and places as possible. I'm thinking of even printing out flyers and dispersing them to the UN or on the NY subway.

If you do hand out flyers, can we have a picture of you doing it, pretty please?

011211025519_end-is-near-785574.jpg

Obviouly much of the uprisnings arround the world are really a product of the people in positions of power failing to properly govern. A profit or a weapon seems more important than the truth or a person and that has to change.

Perhaps you should be telling this to the fundamental extremists who changed not only the face of defence, but that of the world?

This is why all our resources are pointed back at earth, and not into space, we recognise where our real threat comes from - ourselves.

I do not see a UFO disclosure link there? Where is your page?

Sorry, it's an outdated and rather silly idea that others have already voiced some time ago. Not sure why you think this version will be any more successful than all the other nonsense disclosure ideals.

From what I gather the UFO cover-up is actually small and it invloves the defense complex (I stated an example of Raytheon experimenting with beam weponry and beams being reported in UFO sightings. Drones are another example) I believe people are being harassed. Hellicopter fly overs, non lethal weaponry and this needs to be exposed so more people come forward. Activism is crucial for a healthy democracy. We live in a time where technology can easily be abused so transparency on a governmental level is very important.

As for terrorism it's nothing new and looks worse than it really is. It's very much sensationalized instead of being downplayed.

Profit over people and the environment is a much greater threat to life on this planet as you can see with the more extreme weather and climate change.

I also don't believe there is a big alien threat. As Dr. Carol Rosin stated there is a missile defense and weaponizing space agenda. I remeber compiling her testimony in early 2000 and there was a ramp up in asteroid threat rehtoric since then. She claimed asteroids would be the scare mongering tactic before ETs.

From what I gather the UFO cover-up is actually small and it invloves the defense complex (I stated an example of Raytheon experimenting with beam weponry and beams being reported in UFO sightings. Drones are another example) I believe people are being harassed. Hellicopter fly overs, non lethal weaponry and this needs to be exposed so more people come forward. Activism is crucial for a healthy democracy. We live in a time where technology can easily be abused so transparency on a governmental level is very important.

Im guessing you have no idea how laughable this paranoia conspiracy nonsense of yours actually is.

All this just to scare and put pressure on people who claim to have seen something in the air they cant identify,... yea right. :tsu:

Im guessing you have no idea how laughable this paranoia conspiracy nonsense of yours actually is.

All this just to scare and put pressure on people who claim to have seen something in the air they cant identify,... yea right. :tsu:

Not true and more spin drivel. If Ricky Sorrells for example described an object in great detail when a town is getting a fair amount of publicity then that would be a concern to those who know more about what is going on. There is enough in his description to identify very advanced technology. Paranoia would be on the part of those who do not want more coming forward. A snowball effect. That's why you have harassment.

What the cover-up is most concerned about is not being able to contain things. There is certain iinformation that they do not want out. Other countries can control information better. UFO organizations in the US like MUFON use non disclosure agreements. Peter Davenport will also conceal a person's name. Chances are these UFO sightings will not receive a lot of attention. The media tends to like a real face. If credible people go public lets say during a flap things could easily spiral out of control that's why a Ricky Sorrells or a Danny Gordon will receive harassment.

From what I gather the UFO cover-up is actually small and it invloves the defense complex (I stated an example of Raytheon experimenting with beam weponry and beams being reported in UFO sightings. Drones are another example)

Are you trying to say in your roundabout way that the US has s small craft under wraps and is reverse engineering it for todays technology?

I believe people are being harassed.

Ohh Hogwash.

Hellicopter fly overs, non lethal weaponry and this needs to be exposed so more people come forward.

Ohh for Pete's sake. Like this guy I suppose? - LINK

What a load of horse hockey.

Activism is crucial for a healthy democracy.

This nonsense is an abuse of democracy. demanding that other studies be dropped so your fantasy can be pandered to.

We live in a time where technology can easily be abused so transparency on a governmental level is very important.

In case you did not realise, that is a two way street. Where is the Wikileaks information confirming what you say? All the UFO nuts got all excited when Assange said he would release UFO information, and it was UFO information, but about UFO cults on earth, mainly, that particularly nasty bunch, The Raellians. It said:

I have said in passing there is information about UFOs in Cablegate. And that is true, but these are only small passing references. Most of the material concerns UFO cults, and their behavior in recruiting people. For instance, there is quite a large cable, which we’ll try and release in the next few days, concerning the Raelians, a UFO cult which has a strong presence in Canada and was of concern to the U.S. ambassador in Canada. At that time, the Raelians claimed to have cloned an individual, and fantastically, the press all around the world ate this up and turned it into front page stories.

Deflated a lot of hopes that release.

As for terrorism it's nothing new and looks worse than it really is. It's very much sensationalized instead of being downplayed.

Terrorism canot be downplayed. Silly to suggest such. Whilst terrorism is nothing new, you would be kidding yourself if your did not think the world has changed since 911.

Profit over people and the environment is a much greater threat to life on this planet as you can see with the more extreme weather and climate change.

Something to think about huh? Has nothing to do with aliens, nor does it support the notion that ET has ever visited here.

What the cover-up is most concerned about is not being able to contain things. There is certain iinformation that they do not want out. Other countries can control information better. UFO organizations in the US like MUFON use non disclosure agreements. Peter Davenport will also conceal a person's name. Chances are these UFO sightings will not receive a lot of attention. The media tends to like a real face. If credible people go public lets say during a flap things could easily spiral out of control that's why a Ricky Sorrells or a Danny Gordon will receive harassment.

These men got their story out, and remain alive! Whats up with that?

Good God man, smell the coffee.

Danny Gordon, just happens to be a radio show host, and did a story about some cops that saw a UFO, and his boards lit up. He was suddenly more popular than he had ever been, strangely he managed his own sighting soon after, and followed up with a story of a ransacked apartment. Heck, that was plagiarised from about a dozen movies in Hollywood. Even Tintin had this theme woven in with the Ship! And what is up with Sorrell, tell me, when did he ever see the person he claims threatened him?

It is offensive that you make such wild accusations against those who would save your life, for those who would fleece your pockets. Saddening.

Not true and more spin drivel.

The way you hype up these sorry claims is spin drivel. How many of your rather wild claims have been torn down to date? All of them?

If Ricky Sorrells for example described an object in great detail when a town is getting a fair amount of publicity then that would be a concern to those who know more about what is going on. There is enough in his description to identify very advanced technology. Paranoia would be on the part of those who do not want more coming forward. A snowball effect. That's why you have harassment.

How is that? Lets say Ricky is genuine, what would his sighting accomplish? If an F-22 flew over you, what could you do? Rebuild it? State it's origin? Where lies the threat? Do you really think the Government is deeply concerned about one more UFO claim? There is too many to count, and not a single one verified, what's one more from just another person? Where is this significance? All I can see is deep paranoia.

I also don't believe there is a big alien threat. As Dr. Carol Rosin stated there is a missile defense and weaponizing space agenda. I remeber compiling her testimony in early 2000 and there was a ramp up in asteroid threat rehtoric since then. She claimed asteroids would be the scare mongering tactic before ETs.

I am sure she has lived an interesting life, but like Hellyer, mad as a cut snake. I am not sure Von Braun was able to pass much coherent information onto her, as he was suffering from cancer and in his final 3 years when they met. Although the woo woo sites tout her connection as much more. She not only claims the above, but that ET is preparing this as some sort of prison planet for us to serve them in some sort of Utopia, and they will start by throwing asteroids at us. It's rather a tall tale to be spreading around without any proof.

She does remind me of someone though.

hqdefault.jpg

50234_42716167162_4951_n.jpg

• Like 1

Watch out now! Go ahead and discover those aliens and put them on YouTube. And I'm very serious. Good luck!

Edited by SpiritWriter

I am sure she has lived an interesting life, but like Hellyer, mad as a cut snake. I am not sure Von Braun was able to pass much coherent information onto her, as he was suffering from cancer and in his final 3 years when they met. Although the woo woo sites tout her connection as much more. She not only claims the above, but that ET is preparing this as some sort of prison planet for us to serve them in some sort of Utopia, and they will start by throwing asteroids at us. It's rather a tall tale to be spreading around without any proof.

She does remind me of someone though.

I believe there is something to the UFO subject matter that is very secret and people are also being harassed. In the future if things continue to worsen activist organizations will start focusing more on UFOs and even alien abduction. The thing is I'm kind of busy right now into entrepreneurialism and believe there is no real hope for the human race. People are just rats who are going to devour everything and there are going to be problems down the line as far as our own evolution so UFO activism is a nobale cause but people are doomed anyway so I'll pass on that idea. The military industrial complex isn't going to give up their war machine, the rich guys are not going to give up the wealth for the greater good so someone else can take up that cause down the line.

I believe there is something to the UFO subject matter that is very secret and people are also being harassed. In the future if things continue to worsen activist organizations will start focusing more on UFOs and even alien abduction. The thing is I'm kind of busy right now into entrepreneurialism and believe there is no real hope for the human race. People are just rats who are going to devour everything and there are going to be problems down the line as far as our own evolution so UFO activism is a nobale cause but people are doomed anyway so I'll pass on that idea. The military industrial complex isn't going to give up their war machine, the rich guys are not going to give up the wealth for the greater good so someone else can take up that cause down the line.

I think you need a prozac about the size of a dinner pate. The world has much good in it too, you just refuse to see it.

I think you need a prozac about the size of a dinner pate. The world has much good in it too, you just refuse to see it.

http://www.clubofrome.org/?p=703

Humanity’s systems, which uphold “business-as usual” are very resilient towards real change. Rapid change does not happen until people’s patience caused by the negative consequences of “business-as-usual” (climate change effects, inequity, resource depletion) runs out. Society’s main institutions: democracy and economy are based on short-termism, resulting in a slow societal response to challenges, which need long-term solutions and investments.

figure7.png

The human race must look to outer space within the next century or it will become extinct, Professor Stephen Hawking has warned.

hawking_1693819c.jpg

I believe the human race is past the point of return and there is no turning back. ET's have warned the same in some encounters, abductions etc. so trying to get info out is a lost cause. :)

http://www.clubofrome.org/?p=703

Humanity’s systems, which uphold “business-as usual” are very resilient towards real change. Rapid change does not happen until people’s patience caused by the negative consequences of “business-as-usual” (climate change effects, inequity, resource depletion) runs out. Society’s main institutions: democracy and economy are based on short-termism, resulting in a slow societal response to challenges, which need long-term solutions and investments.

figure7.png

The human race must look to outer space within the next century or it will become extinct, Professor Stephen Hawking has warned.

hawking_1693819c.jpg

I believe the human race is past the point of return and there is no turning back. ET's have warned the same in some encounters, abductions etc. so trying to get info out is a lost cause. :)

I would guess that is why Aussie leaders are now looking at the option of a small Australia. So the monetary viability does not fall short. The Club of Rome is your source? What sort of club is that? That is a genuine question, I have not heard of this club before.

What about the animals we now try to save instead of watching go extinct? What about the major debates on climate change, and how we need to be looking after the environment? What about all the alternates to fossil fuels coming about each day, and what about people like Gates who are trying to end famine? For every mongrel, there is a knight. Each bottom feeding scumbag like Rossi is countered with a Dick Smith.

LINK - California Condor

LINK - End World Hunger

Professor Hawking is making people think, he not only said that which you have quoted above, but this as well:

"But I'm an optimist. If we can avoid disaster for the next two centuries, our species should be safe, as we spread into space," he said.

Getting to another planet will prove a challenge, not to mention colonising it for humanity.

So he does not know at all, but is trying to get people moving. That's a good thing.

Man is on the up and up, but we will only stay that way of we remain vigilant of our environment. No secrets there.

I do not feel this means that there is something to uncover with regards to ET.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Sounds good on paper,but when it hits the fan, Mankind is not going to make it Im afraid. We will muck it up to the very last one of us. Look around at just how well we are dealing with all our needs on this planet.

Seems that Man needs a good kick in the head to wake up. Maybe a Good Old Invasion would set things all Right? Then The Advanced,LoL race can get planet earth back on track.

Sad for the future genarations I know,but Seems that we cannot keep from the way we destroy everything we touch.

Grim I know But Until we change the way we breed,eat,live with one another,were not doing too well!

Just my opinion,but getting back to a peacful way of life,and without the fears of Religions,povetry ,despair,unkindness,to all creatures on this Rock were just going down that long road to extinction !