Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is this ?

SHaYap

521457_10151385958564022_1120064392_n.jpg

kissed to death .... by kisses of death ....

Hi Third Eye,

You are growing in thesis, some may say if i say i'm beginning to like you, others would say it is the kiss of death, however you are learning the art of debate, so far i like your poetry, and beginnings of the art of thesis and debate, i will be kind on you if you don't attack with symbolism of a pit bull, you know i have teeth in debate ha ha!

I have never said Metaphysics works, only how it is applied in the modern world, thus intentional! Hell it is all Goats Head Soup in religion!

Thank you very much, you are much too kind....

Dear Third Eye,

You can debate, i don't care if you don't agree with me, thats the basis of debate, i only give kiss of death to those that have bad manners, i like polite debate so rules to me are don't bite me like a Pit Bull, but you obviously don't have to agree with what i put on thread.

On topic to understand ancient philosophy connected modern religion i put below regarding ancient gods, the link below i have to put my link, i did have a link to UN and League of Nations, sadly this is now gone, governments made original link defaulted, but i'm not silly, i made a copy, i'm very honest, link below, please note underlined in RED!

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=7151&mode=view

Astronomy to the four directions of the compass can be seen below regarding 1st July 1920 and 11th September 1922, please note three ways to do this, Sunset, Midnight, or Sunrise, being esoteric philosophy:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6308&mode=view

Britain made same promise to arabs and the jews, but under pressure of the First World War, the arabs did fight on the side of victors, but they may have been upset by first commissioner of Palestine as he was Jewish and Sir Hubert Samuel, oops not unbiased!

I have already shown graph for New York on 11th September 2001, perhaps input for date chosen goes back to when Sir Hubert Samuel took his Oath of Office on 11th September 1922 in Jerusalem?

Please offer polite debate as i have teeth! Please note i hate Terrorist attacks, and have no sympathy, politics is hard but you must get involved in this and battle in words not bombs!

I hate innocent people losing limbs and life force!

Hi Third Eye,

Please note i have no time for terrorist bombs and innocent people having limbs blown off or dying!!!!!

Please note two years before 9/11 we had the "Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum, please read small print at bottom of page and "Clause 11", it is sneaky, and as you have third eye, i know you will be observing with all eyes ha ha!

It was signed on "4th September 1999", but be careful, Sneaky bit coming.....IT ENTERED INTO FORCE ONE WEEK LATER in Area around Jerusalem, thus 11th September 1999, like every other document, it never was implimented, sometimes evil people get impatient with politics.....so sad for victims in New York!!!!

Link below, scroll down to bottom and clause 11:-

http://avalon.law.ya...tury/mid024.asp

You don't have to agree with me Third Eye, but i would like you to make a comment, the comment is for you to choose, i'm not going to eat you ha ha! Just be nice!

Edited by monk 56

you have a tendency to hijack threads with your astro-archaeological mumbo jumbo.

You are not contributing to the discussion in any way, but you are trying to hoist your ideas/theories on others.

Bad!

Edited by The_Spartan
  • Like 1

Sorry Spartan you feel that way, Forum Topic is "Identification of Ancient Gods" with Hermetic corruption that is difficult, but as i give crucial information with every post i make, modern interpretation will always interest with members!!!! Politics is prone to be Hermetic!

If you want to show thesis of your own, please do so! If you were an actual astronomer you would know the value, i will go through the history of the human race from 1st January 0045BC given time, what do you offer as thesis???

Edited by monk 56

Hi Spartan,

Please inform members how many threads i have Hi-jacked on this forum, do not include threads i have started myself, everyone has the same search capacity as you!

NOT VALID!!!

Hell Third Eye,

Don't be a *****, you can say i wrong, but be nice, obviously if any are nasty, i bite like a T-Rex, but that doesn't mean that debate with me has to have teeth, be gentle, and i will show same in debate....why so many teeth????

Okay, silence is golden, please note i want gentle debate, obviously i can bite like a T-Rex......i don't want that....perhaps we can give something to each other....i'm not going to be here for a long era, i'm nearly done with earth, do you really want me to bite members, against what i might show throughout human philosophy, it serves no purpose, i don't get a kick out of BITING LIKE A T-REX, honestly i'm gentle.....i will die soon, i could have written a book, as a monk i have no interest in money, i'm a scribe, i might bite like a T-REX, but i need gentle approach, is there any that will debate with me without teeth?

Edited by monk 56

Please note link below is very important regarding Hermetic Philosophy and how we apply, i will show in my own good time, too many teeth around for my liking! Never bet against a T-Rex!

http://ochairball.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/obamas-schedule-sept-1-includes.html

This you don't understand yet.....but you have to note, i'm giving clues all the time, you are going to have to wait on this one, teeth are everywhere, but not original thesis, like me!!!

I'm being careful, i see a lot of teeth about.....i will win in the end, but only in philosophy......so what...ha ha?

you have a tendency to hijack threads with your astro-archaeological mumbo jumbo.

You are not contributing to the discussion in any way, but you are trying to hoist your ideas/theories on others.

Bad!

Just because you consider yourself a student learning new things in History, doesn't mean that other people who know more cannot give thier own ideas. Why try to scuttle them, if you can't counter them logically,then there is no point trying blurt out empty criticism.

Who are you to decide whether he is contributing to the thread or not, he is passionate about arche-astronomy and is putting out his version of things in his posts.

He is more interesting and has a different perspective then the mainstream parrots, and it is to discuss things like this that we are all here.

So please don't hijack threads with your troll like statements.

Monk you have a different perspective, but sometimes the lanhguage barrier makes it difficult to understand what you are actually trying to say. Other then that thanks for putting out good links and information.

Please note link below is very important regarding Hermetic Philosophy and how we apply, i will show in my own good time, too many teeth around for my liking! Never bet against a T-Rex!

http://ochairball.bl...1-includes.html

This you don't understand yet.....but you have to note, i'm giving clues all the time, you are going to have to wait on this one, teeth are everywhere, but not original thesis, like me!!!

I'm being careful, i see a lot of teeth about.....i will win in the end, but only in philosophy......so what...ha ha?

Do you think ruling class lineage has continued from ancient times till today? Are you indicating that the powerful in the world today have links to ancient nobility?
  • Like 1

Just because you consider yourself a student learning new things in History, doesn't mean that other people who know more cannot give thier own ideas. Why try to scuttle them, if you can't counter them logically,then there is no point trying blurt out empty criticism.

Who are you to decide whether he is contributing to the thread or not, he is passionate about arche-astronomy and is putting out his version of things in his posts.

He is more interesting and has a different perspective then the mainstream parrots, and it is to discuss things like this that we are all here.

So please don't hijack threads with your troll like statements.

Monk you have a different perspective, but sometimes the lanhguage barrier makes it difficult to understand what you are actually trying to say. Other then that thanks for putting out good links and information.

Just like you showed your empathy towards a religion thats not yours by calling its sacred text as hearsay, un-gentleman, you are so much wanting.

Hows does one make a curved tail on a dog straight?

no can do.

same with you.

my opinion are mine. i dont need a certificate from you, of all.

So, peace! and drop down whatever hole you came from.

I got better things to deal with and better persons on UM than you to discuss and debate with.

By the way, welcome to my ignore.

• Like 1

Just like you showed your empathy towards a religion thats not yours by calling its sacred text as hearsay, un-gentleman, you are so much wanting.

Hows does one make a curved tail on a dog straight?

no can do.

same with you.

my opinion are mine. i dont need a certificate from you, of all.

So, peace! and drop down whatever hole you came from.

I got better things to deal with and better persons on UM than you to discuss and debate with.

By the way, welcome to my ignore.

Good enough, i just don't like the style of scuttling others and adding nothing yourself. The same way you dismissed the epics as Mere myths, so can other religious books be dismissed as heresay (though i never attributed Quran to completely be heresay, as i also did mention that it is also derived from early jewish,pagan and christian texts and practices.The Quran itself claims to be the final word of the same God of the Jews and Christians.Don't see how anyone can be offended by reasserting the same.)

But calling a Pagan a Kufr/Kafir (impure worthless human) and instructing the followers to kill the jews and the Kafirs where you find them, is rather ungentlemanly and rude.More so the followers do not have an option to ignore the commands as they have to acknowledge it as a final instruction from God which cannot be changed or reformed.

It would be better for you to ignore me.

Edited by Harsh86_Patel

Hi Harsh86 Patel,

I am making a connection to secret societies that seem to turn up in politics, thus very powerful, i don't think this is all joined up like a NWO but they seem to value god as coming from Sirius and the Belt of Orion so align these stars to thier actions and location.

All American Presidents try to solve the problem in Palestine, and Barack Obama was no different when he came to power, his try started on 1st September 2010, you will note that he was debating with individuals all through the day, but they only all sat down to debate over dinner at 08:00pm/20:00pm.

This was aligned to actual time of start of talks, for at location Alnilam, Belt of Orion was aligned to the Nadir or North, all links to information and astronomy graph are below:-

http://2012forum.com...=6490&mode=view

Edited by monk 56

It must be noted that in the non-implimenting of the Sharm el Sheikh memorandum mentioned earlier, it wasn't only New York that suffered, as host city, Sharm el Sheikh suffered and was punished! Link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2005_Sharm_el-Sheikh_attacks

Please note that attack happened at 01:15am. Sunrise Egyptian day marker used used, when implimented at location it lasts to next sunrise, thus we must look to sunrise on 22 July 2005 at location.....spooky isn't it, Sirius rises with the Sun! Astronomy graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6353&mode=view

...Forum Topic is "Identification of Ancient Gods" with Hermetic corruption that is difficult...

No, monk, it really isn't. I can see Spartan's point, both as a poster and as a Moderator. This thread is about identifying Assyrian stelae and the symbology on them, and hermeticism has nothing to do with ancient Assyria and its symbology. At best it's anachronistic.

I don't mean to rile, honestly. It's obvious you're passionate about this topic of hermeticism, so why not start your own thread about it?

---------------------------------------------------------------

A point to make for the group in total. Please do not take it upon yourself to moderate a discussion, even if the point is valid (one way or the other). If you feel a thread is being hijacked, feel free to contact me or another Mod so we can assess the situation. Thanks.

Edited by kmt_sesh
Clarification

from link

Thanks for the link :tu:

I don't think the ankh should be included in it though, unless like I read somewhere its actually two characters ... a tau 'T' and the solar 'O' on top.

I like this one ... never seen it before :

anka_egy.png

~edit : laziness breeds more work ...

Hi, third_eye.

Just to note, the Egyptian ankh certainly wasn't the origin of the Christian cross, nor did the Christian cross originate in Africa. There is really no mystery behind it: the cross was simply a common way that the Romans executed people. Crucifixion was widely used by the Roman empire. Think Spartacus!

The reason the cross didn't spring up immediately as a Christian symbol was early Christians' need to remain covert, given the Romans' persecutions of them. Other symbols were used instead, such as the fish. Only when Christianity became acceptable by Rome did the cross take root as a symbol for Christianity. In a very real sense, early Christians were taking the form of the device used to execute Jesus as a means for them not only to venerate Christ for his death, but as a means to erase the Roman symbol of the cross and use it for themselves.

Now, in Egypt in early Christian times, the ancient symbol of the ankh was sometimes used by Coptic Christians as the symbol for their cross. Lots of people tend to blame early Muslims for so much of the defacing of ancient Egyptian monuments, but Copts were far more responsible for this. Rigidly iconoclastic, the early Copts saw nothing wrong with taking a common symbol from ancient pagan times to represent an important part of their own faith.

As an aside, the ankh in your photo is a common ancient device used by pharaonic Egyptians. It contains the ankh, was scepter, and djed pillar. These are all rebus hieroglyphs which expressed clear terms or concepts: the ankh for "life," the was scepter for "dominion," and the djed pillar for "strength." By possessing such a device, the owner (often if not usually a king) was believed to be imbued by these concepts.

• Like 2

Hi Harsh86 Patel,

I am making a connection to secret societies that seem to turn up in politics, thus very powerful, i don't think this is all joined up like a NWO but they seem to value god as coming from Sirius and the Belt of Orion so align these stars to thier actions and location.

All American Presidents try to solve the problem in Palestine, and Barack Obama was no different when he came to power, his try started on 1st September 2010, you will note that he was debating with individuals all through the day, but they only all sat down to debate over dinner at 08:00pm/20:00pm.

This was aligned to actual time of start of talks, for at location Alnilam, Belt of Orion was aligned to the Nadir or North, all links to information and astronomy graph are below:-

http://2012forum.com...=6490&mode=view

Monk you might be interested to know that in Indian astrology, the day is divided into Kalas based on Planet/Star positions. FOr eg- withing a day there will be a 1.5 hour period called "Rahu Kala" when no new work is supposed to be started as there are more chances of meeting failure or obstacles during the time. The entire day is divided into many such Kalas and those who follow Vedic AStrology still have a personal astrologer and plan the day according to these Kalas. The reason i brought this to your notice is because there are certain Kalas which are deemed good for meetings/discussions based on Star charts.

The book that lists down all these "Kalas" and "Tithis" is called a "Panchang".

The panchang is reffered to before commencing any Major event or taking a Major decission still by crores of Indians, and it is printed daily in most of the Indian newspapers.

http://hindi.panchangam.org/

Would you guys please stay on topic? This is about identifying an Assyrian stele. Not about identifying Assyrian gods, any kind of astrology, nor about secret societies. Thanks.

Would you guys please stay on topic? This is about identifying an Assyrian stele. Not about identifying Assyrian gods, any kind of astrology, nor about secret societies. Thanks.

What sort of data would you use to identify the Gods/Kings on the Stele.

Specify the nature of evidence required i.e do you only want the mainstream acknowledged data as evidence or are you open to other methods of Interpretation of who is the person on the Stele?

I feel if you specify the nature of evidence and the frame of refference then any other so called diversions can be avoided.

Hi Harsh86_Patel,

Sadly I'm very lacking in Verdic astrology beliefs, but those who do believe pick days that seem favourable in the heavens!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_astrology

I thought i would show some research soon regarding the British, when they changed the Capital of India from Calcutta to Delhi and the Durbar's, you will have to wait a little while, but as you come from India, i thought it may interest regarding the Obelisk in Coronation Park:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_Park,_Delhi

Hi TheSearcher,

The Caption of thread Title is "Identification of Ancient Gods" Not god!

This is very difficult, regarding infiltration of hermetic philosophy that happened in most religions but not in Hindu beliefs as far as i'm aware, but i'm no expert regarding Hindu beliefs!

Gods become mixed and religion started in looking at the stars, hermeticism is very difficult to explain without mentioning secret societies, so TheSearcher perhaps you need some air to clear your headache? As you live in Belgium perhaps a walk in Brussels park may help, but i wouldn't want you walking around in a circle ha ha!

http://wikimapia.org/26804/Brussels-Park

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/1a46b3/

Obviously if Kmt_sesh feels differently, i will comply, however Hermetic corruption of original religions happen a lot, and needs expression:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetism,_Hermeticism_and_other_thought_systems

Hi, third_eye.

~snip.

As an aside, the ankh in your photo is a common ancient device used by pharaonic Egyptians. It contains the ankh, was scepter, and djed pillar. These are all rebus hieroglyphs which expressed clear terms or concepts: the ankh for "life," the was scepter for "dominion," and the djed pillar for "strength." By possessing such a device, the owner (often if not usually a king) was believed to be imbued by these concepts.

Thanks Boss :tu:

I am now reading Sun Lore of All Ages, by William Tyler Olcott, [1914], at sacred-texts.com

and about Cave men and cave paintings in Graham Hancock's "Supernatural"

I think the ancient mind has a very different meaning when they mean 'imbue'

Ancient China has more than enough examples than I care to quote, so its quite common to me, the question is when did it become such a novelty in the west ...