Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Chupacabra story surfaces in Puerto Rico

Saru

The tale describes an encounter wih a strange creature that took place earlier this month in Guayama.

Chaka reached for his flashlight, got out of the vehicle and pointed it at the figure. He was only able to make out the glow of a single eye; we are uncertain if this was due to tis position. It had a yellowish or bright orange color that gradually diminished in brightness. He also noticed the figure had something strange on its head and back, resembling quills.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does this story remind me of the movie "Brotherhood of the Wolf"...it sounds the same with the description.

Yes very much so. This interested me when I was younger.

Bigfoot, Nessie, Chupacabra, Cthluhu - C'mon son!!!

The goat sucker is back! Must be a slow news day in Puerto Rico.

I really wish these guys would include a reference picture on these articles so we knew what kind of chupacabra we're going to read about.

is it just me, or does that pic look like someone set fire to a gargoyle....?

:-)

he's back people.i don't believe people make these things up a least most people don't some do for attention but some people believe this was a government experiment that went wrong and got free somehow other believe that its natural occurrence or etc either way its here and very alive and its going no where soon.what would be a amazing event is if someone captured it alive but first put it to sleep with a tranq gun several times without harming it of course and taking it to a lab of non government scientist and researchers that are honest and truthful and see what they get.we should use night vision and thermal technology to track it down too.

The first thing I though of was James Carvel, now that's scary!

• Like 1

he's back people.i don't believe people make these things up a least most people don't some do for attention but some people believe this was a government experiment that went wrong and got free somehow other believe that its natural occurrence or etc either way its here and very alive and its going no where soon.what would be a amazing event is if someone captured it alive but first put it to sleep with a tranq gun several times without harming it of course and taking it to a lab of non government scientist and researchers that are honest and truthful and see what they get.we should use night vision and thermal technology to track it down too.

I hear they have an uncanny ability to make humans forget all grammatical and punctuation rules.

Close. It's the demon from Rennes le Chateau.

I think this is interesting because the chupacabra described is much different than the one that is seen commonly in the US, which are described as looking a lot like mangy coyotes. This one sounds a lot more like the earlier versions of the chupacabra.

Though to note, I've heard so many different versions of the chupacabra that it puzzles me how they could be the same creature.

The tale describes an encounter wih a strange creature that took place earlier this month in Guayama.

Thanks. I've copied this to the Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database.

• 4 months later...

That would be a freak of nature if such a thing exist

Powerful LED flashlight, machetes, fast and brave pursuers. Sounds like a recipe for some success, or at least a detailed description of the creature. And knowing exactly where to check for prints and a trail the next day

Oh, wait...yeah, this is a cryptid...where no recipe for success exists.

Edited by QuiteContrary