Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting Documentaries About Waco Siege

Kowalski

So Anyways, I watched this video on Infowars yesterday:

As most of you know, April 19 was the 20th Anniversary of the Waco Siege. This guy, named Mike McNulty, who is being interviewed in this video has put together TONS of evidence, to find out what really happened that day.

Also, here is his website: http://copsproductions.com/

**Note: there might be pictures on here, which could disturb you.**

• Like 3

Waco was cold-blooded murder by the feds. And the jury in the eventual trial was utterly manipulated by the court and the authorities.

The local sheriff made it perfectly clear that the feds could have arrested Koresh without incident any number of times, but instead chose to have a grand production for the TV cameras.

• Like 4

Waco was cold-blooded murder by the feds. And the jury in the eventual trial was utterly manipulated by the court and the authorities.

The local sheriff made it perfectly clear that the feds could have arrested Koresh without incident any number of times, but instead chose to have a grand production for the TV cameras.

Yep. The Feds claimed they were "worried about the children", yet end up BURNING them! :no:

Oh, and guess who Eric Holder admires?? Janet Reno. He was the one who Reno put in charge to investigate whether or not incendiary devices were used...Talk about covering your butt.

The media sits there and shoves Newtown down our throats, when more children died in the Waco siege, then at Newtown.

• Like 3

I am willing to give Janet Reno the benefit of the doubt for her actions then. Mainly because the operation was planned and executed before and during her nomination and confirmation process. I have always felt that career FBI types played her like the proverbial fiddle.

There is no question she quickly became a "team player" and resigned her conscience to the netherworld, but right at first she was caught up in a bureaucratic whirlwind that was not of her control.

• Like 3

I am willing to give Janet Reno the benefit of the doubt for her actions then. Mainly because the operation was planned and executed before and during her nomination and confirmation process. I have always felt that career FBI types played her like the proverbial fiddle.

There is no question she quickly became a "team player" and resigned her conscience to the netherworld, but right at first she was caught up in a bureaucratic whirlwind that was not of her control.

True. They kinda left her out to dry and take the blame.

• Like 2

bill hicks made a good documentary about waco, and it's well worth watching because... well.... it's got bill hicks in it.....

:-)

• Like 2

bill hicks made a good documentary about waco, and it's well worth watching because... well.... it's got bill hicks in it.....

:-)

I'll check that out! Thanks!

I find it odd that fertilizer plant explosion came 2 days off the 20 year anniversary of Waco a couple miles from Waco. Ghosts or revenge ?

• Like 2

I'll never understand why the FBI didn't arrest David Koresh when they had the chance. A lot of little kids might be adults now.

• Like 3

I found another article on David Koresh which wasn't his real name. Before he changed his name it was Vernon J. Howell, this is stated in chapter 4. I have to say the man was a nut but those kids didn't deserve what they got. The FBI could of handled the whole thing better than what they did.

David Koresh: Millennial Violence

• Like 2

I'll never understand why the FBI didn't arrest David Koresh when they had the chance. A lot of little kids might be adults now.

My theory is that the feds just wanted theater and good press coverage, which is what typically motivates them to do almost anything.

Rather theatric too that the other guys mounted a decent defense and shot up a few of the ATF types. :tu:

• Like 2

I found another article on David Koresh which wasn't his real name. Before he changed his name it was Vernon J. Howell, this is stated in chapter 4. I have to say the man was a nut but those kids didn't deserve what they got. The FBI could of handled the whole thing better than what they did.

David Koresh: Millennial Violence

Thanks for posting this! :tu:

Honestly, they could have taken him when they had the chance.

I know Koresh's views were...well...pretty OUT THERE, but this is America, and if him and his followers weren't going out and murdering people in their homes, then, they should have been left alone. Now, I understand, there were child molestation concerns but that is not generally the area of the ATF. There was a much better way to handle this. Unfortunately it wasn't.

• Like 1

Now we move on and As for the Conspiracies about Waco,Texas City,explosion,West,Fertilizer plant,9/11, Tulsa, Moon bases and Santa Claus All my money is on Santa Claus,The only one out of all these that makes cent`s .

I see a Book deal in the making !