Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Olympia Beer offers $1M for captured Bigfoot

Saru

Not to mention with all those stipulations they have in there, they made sure they'll never have to pay out a dime. They could claim mental duress the creature is under is a rules violation and refuse to pay. Good luck taking them to court for it.

Nice marketing gimmick for Olympia Beer, no one will ever capture a creature that doesn't exist,

• Like 1

Wonder if this bounty has a time limit... If I catch one next year I better not get screwed out of my award!

If someone " caught " a live Bigfoot, or found solid evidence they exist, they would not to win a prize to get 1 million dollars.

Being that person would land you more then that without a contest.

It can even land you that if you make up stories, and say they do exist....Sell t-shirts and other things, have a website, get a series on TV.....

Wonder if this bounty has a time limit... If I catch one next year I better not get screwed out of my award!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

OVERVIEW: $1 Million Search For Bigfoot (the “Contest”) begins on April 1, 2013 and ends March 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Contest Period”). The Contest provides eligible individuals the opportunity to search for Bigfoot and should an individual find “irrefutable evidence” of Bigfoot’s existence in compliance with these Official Rules, he/she could win $1 million dollars, as described below. The Contest is sponsored by Pabst Brewing Co., 10635 Santa Monica Blvd. #350, Los Angeles, CA 90025 (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or the “Judging Panel” (as defined below) as applicable, which shall be final and binding in all respects.

The good news is you got a year to get him bagged and tagged, so if I capture a live Bigfoot 13 months from now, I don't get anything for my trouble.

.....and I had a great plan.

• Like 1

Hmm.. so you don't need to capture a whole bigfoot alive, you just need irrefutable evidence as to their existence?? Like say....an air rifle that shoots hollow syringe darts that fill up with the animals blood on impact and then fall off to be collected by the shooter....a complete and fresh blood sample that no one can say is fake, that would do it? Because if that's the case I might fly out to Washington sometime before march 31st 2014 and get this done! hahaha!

It's sad, but I have actually looked into doing that, you really can buy that equipment on the internet if you wanted to... I just don't feel like spending that much money on something I'll never actually go out and attempt to do....

Screw the tranq, use a 12 Ga and a slug......no you won't get the money, but I got a red hot news flash for you, you aren't going to get any money from them anyway. Just read the "Official Rules" carefully. Unless you bring the Bigfoot up on his own, no cage, no restraints, no drugs then they can claim mental anguish to the critter then call the police on you. Screw them. Besides, if making money is what you're out to do then you can make up that million in spades from an exclusive to the "National Enquirer". They won't care what condition the critter it in so long as they can get pictures and a story.

Is everyone rushing out and buying Olympia now because of this? I doubt it, I can see far more scrabbling in the woods with video cameras and dashing back to youtube to try and claim the prize.

Why do I have this awkward feeling we will be seeing some of those youtube videos on here!good-sigh1-smiley.gif

Is everyone rushing out and buying Olympia now because of this? I doubt it, I can see far more scrabbling in the woods with video cameras and dashing back to youtube to try and claim the prize.

Why do I have this awkward feeling we will be seeing some of those youtube videos on here!good-sigh1-smiley.gif

They are certainly getting the advertising they wanted. Good plan on their part.

Here that? Don't wear your big brown coats when walking in the woods, or some fool may shoot you with a dart full of Bear Traquilizer... lol

They are certainly getting the advertising they wanted. Good plan on their part.

They sure are, never heard of them before this. Wonder if they are getting the sales they want...like $1m............just incase?

They sure are, never heard of them before this. Wonder if they are getting the sales they want...like $1m............just incase?

You would think Jack Links Jerky would have thought of this first.... lol

You would think Jack Links Jerky would have thought of this first.... lol

Who is Jack Links Jerky, is business slow at the moment?

Ok lets help him out a bit:

Jacks link jerky

Are you seriously trolling me over the location of the S?....lol

http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3oboyj/

You have lost me, location of the S? love that pic though. :tu:

If your apart of a native american tribe you will already know that its forbidden to talk about this with outsiders!! Please remember what the elders have passed down for years!!!

great advertising for them.

HeHummmm, but that's about all