Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sirius

Finally we can all know about the tiny alien and its DNA results

i thought that some top people were still working on it... :td: how do they manage the script for such a movie... shout alien before the results are in?

i thought that some top people were still working on it... :td: how do they manage the script for such a movie... shout alien before the results are in?

haha yeh, its the same kind of marketing strategy zoser often fell for...."someone on some vid says its aliens so it must be so coz its all over youtube, and they are experts"

I reckon without the alien dolly....yet another long winded talk vid from Greer just wouldnt fill any seats. remember, the film is about a ton of stuff to do with disclsoure and various oither CT's, its not just a film about his dolly/mummy, but thats the headline grabber and I bet they save it to the very last so no-one walks out like they may do if the showed it first.

Bring it on... :D

The Disclosure Project back in 2001 was a game changer...we'll see if this one is as well....

The tiny what-ever-it-is....is a bit of a head-twister. Don't know what's going on there... :o

A couple of the comments on the video below made me smile...

I can't wait to have interplanetary communication and travel with these amazing beings! :D They're our family! Freakin' awesome! I'd be good friends with those little guys. maybe they'll like ganja, who knows!? XD
The size of a lifeforms doesn't determine its intelligence. In fact birds are rated as one of the most intelligent species on the planet. They can solve some problems faster them we can. Nothing is absolute when it comes to intelligence.

:)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC9EVQvNqls[/media]

[...]

The Disclosure Project back in 2001 was a game changer...[...]

Au contraire, it was a big joke...

Can you bring, for example, printouts Mr. Callahan was waving in front of the audience (you know... JAL 1628 event), huh?

• Like 1

heres a comment I liked on their (Sirius) FB page

"People all over world paid this document production and you still have to pay 9.99 to see it? There's something wrong with this picture. Yes i know the money is going to the energy lab etc.. But this so wrong because it should be free for everyone"

"https://www.facebook.com/SiriusTheMovie

By the way, click that link, it tells of a free live feed and 'extras'.... more hype probably to get the hits up,

It'll be all over the internet for free soon....

Bet government agencies all around the world pay $9.99 to watch it straight away.... :yes:

• Like 1

Bet it turns out to be a steaming pile of excrement.

Here's what'll be:

It will show the "being" and talk about how it was found.

Then it will go off on a bunch of ridiculous tangents as filler while hinting at the "being" now and again.

Perhaps show a bit more of the little model....err...being.

More filler and BS.

And lastly it will effectively say it was inconclusive (which is con man speak for complete BS) but in a way that sound like it wasn't.....gotta keep the dough rolling in.

What a waste of 400k. Wouldn't pay 0.09 to see it.

Edited by Esoteric Toad
  • Like 3

Bet government agencies all around the world pay $9.99 to watch it straight away.... :yes:

Yep and the magic google phrase, 'watch sirius documentary full ' will show people where its to be seen.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

The Disclosure Project back in 2001 was a game changer...we'll see if this one is as well....

The Disclosure Project back in -01 was a joke,... Greer made some statements at the beginning. He said that the conference would disclose the truth about the subject of UFOs. He stated that the witnesses there "can and will prove that we are not alone".

Yea right!!

There were testimonials about UFO sightings, and of course a couple of completely unsubstantiated claims about "57 different "humanoid" species of alien life", as well as some discussion about alien technologies that have been supposedly obtained. Nothing about that conference proved anything at all. No evidence was provided.

Greers assertion fell way short of any standard of proof.

Game changer, my butt. :lol:

• Like 2

I'm interested to know why it's called 'Sirius'.....?

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. It is only 8.6 light years away. It is a binary system, And the silly story about the Dogon people knowing it was a binary when it is impossible to see Sirius A's companion star. The claim was made that they had to be taught that by an advance people (not sure if they were into the whole rock cutting thing or not <sarcasm>).

LINK

• Like 2

manuel-que.jpeg

• Like 1

*Cough torrent Cough*

• Like 1

I'm interested to know why it's called 'Sirius'.....?

And I thought all you lot did was read between the lines?

It's from Greer! It cannot possibly be sirius!

I cannot believe I had to explain it again this was explained on the first page by Mentalcase.

I was checking out the morning news for reviews of the documentary, havent found much so far, except a better breakdown of whats in the vid:

"Sirius Documentary Focuses On Next-Generation Energy Technology and the Mystery of Extraterrestrial Intelligence"

New Energy Expert and UFO / ET Investigator Dr. Steven Greer Explores the Potential for Zero-Point Systems from Beyond the Stars in Heavily Anticipated Documentary Film

Sirius, a groundbreaking documentary film exploring extra-terrestrial and UFO energy technology – and its potential to reveal zero-point technology to save Earth’s ecosystem – today has premiered on the newly launched VOD streaming platform, Yekra.

http://www.chron.com/business/press-releases/article/Sirius-Documentary-Focuses-On-Next-Generation-4454465.php

so, as we suspected, and as Ive said a few times, the film is largely about 'other stuff' and as can be seen from the above snippet, no mention was made of the alien, but I will keep looking

From what I read, there isn't nothing new on the 'alien'. They hyped :passifier: it up so bad so people would purchase their movie but there isn't anything new really concerning the humanoid. If you check out their facebook page, its plastered with pictures of the alien humanoid....but there is no big reveal when it came down.

Read quite a few angry comments on their facebook page saying its just a compliation of everything on youtube and google. The alien humanoid DNA results remains inconclusive so if your going to buy the movie for the alien you may as well view it here or google it, save your money. I'm sure the movie will wound up on youtube/torrents in a few weeks which it was ethically meant for ...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xygiF_3BwM0[/media]

Discovered in 2003 from a ghost town of the nitrate era of Chile's northern Atacama Desert region.

Researchers reveal The 'Atacama Humanoid' was discovered to be male and survived post-birth 6 to 8 years. DNA results from Stanford University remain inconclusive and needs further study. So far it is implied that it is related to the human origin but with unknown strands yet identified.

Edited by lufia
  • Like 2

As expected, nothing conclusive.

And this surprised whom? I mean seriously, it's Greer after all.......

• Like 2

Found this on their website

Stanford University Research: Atacama Humanoid Still A Mystery

Steven M. Greer MD

22 April 2013

http://siriusdisclos...AL-COMPLETE.pdf

there is a link in there to the actual paper, which reads...

Over 560 million paired end sequence reads passed automated quality control filters and provided an estimate 19.6X coverage for the whole genome. Approximately 509million (~91%) reads were mapped to the human reference genome hg19 (providing a 17.7 fold coverage of the genome). The presence of ~9% “unmatched” DNA should not be interpreted to represent anything unusual about the specimen itself. Reasons for the lack of match can include artefacts generated during library preparation, low quality reads from the instrument, or insufficient data to allow computational alignment against the human reference standard. Further, since this sample is likely to be at the least a few decade olds, and possibly older, DNA degradation resulting in apparently “false” mutations can occur. For instance, degradation of cytosine © via deamination to uracil (U) would result in false interpretation of a C residue as thymidine (T) and a resulting guanine (G) misread as adenine (A) on the opposite strand.

Reconstruction of the mitochondrial DNA sequence and analysis shows an allele frequency consistent with a B2 haplotype group found on the west coast of South America, supporting the claimed origination of the specimen from the Atacama Desert region of Chile. Sequence analysis definitively rules out the specimen as an example of a New World primate.

Preliminary results demonstrate no statistically relevant alterations of genes encoding proteins commonly associated with known genes for primordial dwarfism or other forms of dwarfism. Therefore, if there is a genetic basis for the symptoms observed in the specimen the casual mutation(s) are not apparent at this level of resolution and at this stage of the analysis. As the current list of human disorders is far from complete and many human disorders are polygenic, there might remain to be found a combination of mutations working in concert that lead to the observed defect(s).

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Chile-Specimen_GPN-Summary.pdf

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

good find but its also now been removed,just tried it. But if its made it to youtube it will be everywhere else for those who know how to look, and Im not talking about torrents, streaming vids only

good find but its also now been removed,just tried it. But if its made it to youtube it will be everywhere else for those who know how to look, and Im not talking about torrents, streaming vids only

To be honest I'm not even interested in watching it. I can already tell it will be full of half-truths, speculation and leading questions designed to leave the viewer with a specific mindset. I doubt you could find even a single crumb of objectivity throughout the entire documentary. No thanks.

• Like 2