Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Did we land on the moon?

Waspie_Dwarf

Or did the moon land on us?

Sorry been wanting to say that for a while now.. don't know why. :-/

• Like 1

Why did the astronauts say they are watching us meaning the aliens.

Because a part of me is saying the landing was a hoax

Why did the astronauts say they are watching us meaning the aliens.

Which astronauts, when and where? Source please.

Because a part of me is saying the landing was a hoax

Listen to the other part that's telling you it wasn't.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 2

Will anybody answer me that what are the chances of astronauts to being in 0-G weightless condition,while they are travelling between the Earth to the Moon (they are not in either earth or Moon's orbit) ?

Will anybody answer me that what are the chances of astronauts to being in 0-G weightless condition,while they are travelling between the Earth to the Moon (they are not in either earth or Moon's orbit) ?

I'm not sure I understand the question.. It is basic physics - when you (and/or the spacecraft you are in) are not experiencing any acceleration/deceleration, then you will be experiencing weightlessness. Essentially that means that whenever the rockets weren't firing - which was most of the trip excepting maneuvers like the TLI or any course corrections - then the craft was in free-fall and therefore it was '0-G' (but see below).

Note that being 'weightless' doesn't mean that the craft or occupants were mass- or inertia-less.

Also, the craft and its occupants were at all times still in gravity fields, both on the way and whilst in orbit. Mainly the Earth's (on the way), and then the Moon's (once they made the correction to enter a Moon orbit). BUT at those times when the craft was not being accelerated by its rockets/thrusters, it was effectively 'falling' in those fields, so weightlessness applies.. '0-G' is a bit misleading - you are still under the influence of gravity fields, but if you are falling freely in that field you don't feel the effect of gravity. It's a bit like the 'Vomit Comet' - when it goes into it's '0-G' arcs it has obviously not left the earth's gravity, yet the occupants experience zero-g as the plane is effectively falling...

• Like 1

That's easy.... they aren't. They are in microgravity, though the popular term "zero gee" tends to be used. Effectively there is no such thing as "zero gee"; all bodies at all times are under the influence of gravity from something or another. It is just that sometimes the influence is so weak that for all practical purposes there is no (zero) gravity.

As answered already, they are never in zero G because they never leave any gravity field but they do FEEL zero G because they are in freefall while in orbit.

So the chances of FEELING zero G are 100% when the engine is not firing. They are not in Earth's or Moon's orbit but they are in a transfer orbit (technically an elongated Earth orbit). They are still in freeefall.

That's easy.... they aren't. They are in microgravity, though the popular term "zero gee" tends to be used. Effectively there is no such thing as "zero gee"; all bodies at all times are under the influence of gravity from something or another. It is just that sometimes the influence is so weak that for all practical purposes there is no (zero) gravity.

Dear Obviousman,

What happened to Mid ? i was expecting an answer from him as well.

so there are no chances of astronauts to be seen in waightless condition while travelling between the earth to The moon...!?

As answered already, they are never in zero G because they never leave any gravity field but they do FEEL zero G because they are in freefall while in orbit.

So the chances of FEELING zero G are 100% when the engine is not firing. They are not in Earth's or Moon's orbit but they are in a transfer orbit (technically an elongated Earth orbit). They are still in freeefall.

Thanks, plz tell me learly that wheather astronauts can be seen in waight-less conditions or not .

Thanks, plz tell me learly that wheather astronauts can be seen in waight-less conditions or not .

If you can't understand what has been written then there is no help for you. Please open a book.

• Like 3

Thank you for proving you don't really read the posts in this thread.

http://www.unexplain...90#entry4622023

plz finally be reasonable,i haven't open any thread for few months...few days ago when i opened i felt something wrong ..and i didn't want to hear that he is not with us any more but i think this is a sensitive issue.u should be careful when u react...at least not on this issue i am sad for him and i will miss him too. if person want to confirm something ,is this the way you react ?

Edited by rajeev shagun
  • Like 1

Breaking news:

A private Mars colony project will do its best to avoid disturbing potential Red Planet life rather than aggressively hunt it down.

The Netherlands-based nonprofit Mars One, which opened its astronaut-selection process today (April 22), plans to land four people on the Red Planet in 2023 as the vanguard of a permanent human colony on the Red Planet, with new crews arriving every two years thereafter.

http://news.yahoo.com/private-mars-colony-wont-seek-life-red-planet-113808648.html

Very cool, but shouldn't someone tell them that it's impossible for humans to go beyond low Earth orbit due to the Van Allen belts?

Surely, at least one of the hundreds of thousands involved in hoaxing the moon landings would have trouble sleeping at night knowing their long-held secret led to the deaths of these brave pioneers?

Breaking news:

A private Mars colony project will do its best to avoid disturbing potential Red Planet life rather than aggressively hunt it down.

The Netherlands-based nonprofit Mars One, which opened its astronaut-selection process today (April 22), plans to land four people on the Red Planet in 2023 as the vanguard of a permanent human colony on the Red Planet, with new crews arriving every two years thereafter.

http://news.yahoo.co...-113808648.html

Very cool, but shouldn't someone tell them that it's impossible for humans to go beyond low Earth orbit due to the Van Allen belts?

Surely, at least one of the hundreds of thousands involved in hoaxing the moon landings would have trouble sleeping at night knowing their long-held secret led to the deaths of these brave pioneers?

Give me a brake Rafterman ! Are you serious ? Theres nothing out there in space to hear you scream ! Let-em-Go ! :tu:

We need a new reality show on the tube !

Where is our friend Turbonium? No more internet in the madhouse?

Btw, i'm just tired of all these photos, radiation, EVA, space flight not possible, etc stuff, one and the same, repeated over and over in an endless loop... Can't these creatures come with something new?

Btw, i'm just tired of all these photos, radiation, EVA, space flight not possible, etc stuff, one and the same, repeated over and over in an endless loop... Can't these creatures come with something new?

Yes we Miss all the Insanity ! :tu:

Can't these creatures come with something new?

1. Don't celebrate, this isn't his first break, he will be back soon...

2. Nope, if they could, they wouldn't be hoaxers

1. Don't celebrate, this isn't his first break, he will be back soon...

2. Nope, if they could, they wouldn't be hoaxers

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ...yet they decided to focus on low earth orbits and practicing space station's maintenance since 80s,they knew it is almost impossible to send human in deeper space.they had been working on MARS-500 simulation program 2 years ago (total isolation of crew)...when it was asked the possibility to use it to send human to the mars , incharge of mission said "there is no such a program and equepments to achive this task"...at least they don't lie... if you ask NASA ...they are going tomorrow to the Mars, though they can't even send men to the international space station without help of russian SL-4 Soyuz rocket.

Ugh ? Russia ahead of the USA ? Now thats news to the World ! Look a bit closer to there program,and ask our astronauts how they like going up and back on there ball of fun.

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ...yet they decided to focus on low earth orbits and practicing space station's maintenance since 80s,they knew it is almost impossible to send human in deeper space.they had been working on MARS-500 simulation program 2 years ago (total isolation of crew)...when it was asked the possibility to use it to send human to the mars , incharge of mission said "there is no such a program and equepments to achive this task"...at least they don't lie... if you ask NASA ...they are going tomorrow to the Mars, though they can't even send men to the international space station without help of russian SL-4 Soyuz rocket.

Please... make the stupid stop... :(

Cz

Rajeev, first you COMPLETELY IGNORE all the excellent explanations given to you about 'weightlessness', and then you add the following and complain about us?

I'll address your post's 'content', but this will probably be the last time if you do not debate in good faith.

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.

No, he hasn't, and it seems your opinion is not widely held. If you are an expert in this field, can you please outline which of his claims is the most compelling. I dearly, dearly hope that what you put in this post is not in order of your perceived importance. If it is, you need to pick a hobby that you have some understanding of.

USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ...

That is completely incorrect. Yes, they just got the first satellite up and the first person in orbit BY A VERY SHORT MARGIN. However, their space program very obviously took huge risks and shortcuts to get where it was. That FACT was very clearly demonstrated by the number of failed launches (both then and since, and many of which were covered up) and then was laid bare to the world when their attempt to engage in the race to the Moon simply fell apart, mostly because of the disastrous N-1 rocket which was their only viable method of getting such a mission aloft.

They LOST the race to the Moon. They monitored the Apollo program carefully but were unable to learn enough to duplicate it. They also monitored the actual missions and then congratulated the US on making it. What is it about all that, that you missed?

they knew it is almost impossible to send human in deeper space.

First up, I note you threw in the weasel word 'almost', and then changed to topic to 'deep space'. Nice try, but obvious... Anyway, BACK UP that statement. SHOW where ANY Russian (or any other) reputable scientist has said that a MOON mission of Apollo duration was impossible. We are NOT talking about a long, deep space mission, so don't try throwing in those weasel words to try to scam people.

Show the evidence that they thought APOLLO was impossible or WITHDRAW that claim. If you do not, then you are clearly not debating in good faith.

when it was asked the possibility to use it to send human to the mars , incharge of mission said "there is no such a program and equepments to achive this task"

As I stated above this thread is about the MOON missions - changing the topic is DECEPTIVE and you know it. If not, then you clearly don't understand the IMMENSE difference between Lunar and Mars missions. So which is it - are you being deceptive or do you simply not know much about space missions? There's no shame in that - I know very little about quantum physics, which is why I don't post my ignorance on QP forums..

Anyway, CITE these statements you are quoting and let's look at them IN CONTEXT, shall we?

And then you can explain to everyone what you now understand by the term 'changing the goal posts'..

• Like 2