Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Our Own Conspiracy Theory

No Censorship

The dairy industry, as a result of this, has become the secret home of the Illuminati and the New World Order. This is particularly scary because.....

Beecuz COWZ R stoopid! See mi site at http://www.catzrool.com

We haz t-shirtz!!

*GAK!*... sory hareballz

how about elvis being bumped off because he was gonna tell everyone in his autobiography that he was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, so the CIA offed him before he could finger them!

I think this one seems pretty promising.

Did you know Elvis was secretly seeing Marilyn and had her bumped of when he found out that she was seeing JFK? Very jealous Elvis was. We all know that. This was the original OJ case. Thing is Marilyn's uncles daughter was married to Lee Harvey Oswald and when Elvis found out that he was something of an evil uncle.................

Columbus never landed in America. It was hoaxed.

YOU are NOTHING but a SILLY PERSON!

I have seen jpeg's of photo's of paintings of Columbus planting the flag (on some obscure coastline, or island... or something or other)!

WHERE is your PROOF!

• Like 1

Double post...

*seething*

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Not to be a nag, but the point of this thread is to finish each other's stories. It's like a game of telephone. Poster One says, "when we landed on the moon, we saw...." The next poster says, " miles and miles of green cheese that was guarded by...."

• Like 1

...reptillians that have controlled mankind for millenia. Margaret Thatcher was a reptillian, George Bush Sr. was a reptillian. Right now, Stephen Harper, the current Prime Minister of Canada is cleary the reptillian Overlord on Earth.

For God's sakes, do a google image search, and prove me wrong! The only thing more sinister is...

Edit: this will be in "Fun and Games" in no time...

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

...reptillians that have controlled mankind for millenia. Margaret Thatcher was a reptillian, George Bush Sr. was a reptillian. Right now, Stephen Harper, the current Prime Minister of Canada is cleary the reptillian Overlord on Earth.

For God's sakes, do a google image search, and prove me wrong! The only thing more sinister is...

Draco, who is the king of the evil lizard race. David Icke learned that Honey Boo Boo is Draco's daughter. She is heir to the throne, and she will rule over bloodlines like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds after she ascends to power. When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....

Draco, who is the king of the evil lizard race. David Icke learned that Honey Boo Boo is Draco's daughter. She is heir to the throne, and she will rule over bloodlines like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds after she ascends to power. When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....

I'll try it again. :lol: When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....

I'll try it again. :lol: When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....

Me, the leader of the white snake society who also double as a C.I.A operative and supposedly went AWOL during nam'....wait part of that is true.. lol Edited by Ryn

Me, the leader of the white snake society who also double as a C.I.A operative and supposedly went AWOL during nam'....wait part of that is true.. lol

YEah ! THe part where we caught Ryn with his bright pink Snake suit on in the Old HoHoFong bar tring to sell all that Weed back to Kurtz,At which time I busted him and took him into our Deep Jungle secret UFO baby farm.and THen it was leaked out to --

YEah ! THe part where we caught Ryn with his bright pink Snake suit on in the Old HoHoFong bar tring to sell all that Weed back to Kurtz,At which time I busted him and took him into our Deep Jungle secret UFO baby farm.and THen it was leaked out to --

My people, who rescued me from the tyranny I was to face in your hands, then as I was leaving I was stopped by-

Stopped by fate its self,A brutal fight was to continue over fourty two Clicks through the darkest leach infested jungle that anyone has ever tryed to transverse all with three of ryn`s leg like appendages flopping wildly in the thick as butter night. The Horror,The Horror of it all !

• Like 1

"When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with...."

...the Bieber.

P.S., holy crap guys. If we don't subscribe to one train of thought... ah, never mind. Holy hell, hopscotch, fudge.

DONTEATUS, +2 on the Heart of Darkness, Apocalypse Now reference. Joseph Conrad loves you. I'm not sure about me! :)

"When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with...."

...the Bieber.

....which some conspiracy theorists claim will lead to the birth of the legendary King of the World. He will come to power at a time when reality TV and tween pop turn the masses into cattle and sheep. When Boo Boo Bieber rules the New World Order, he will make a terrifying speech to the captivated planet. His first words will be....

To all my slaves on this world I order you to All log onto my FACEBOOK site and stare into my throat until at which time you all will....

To all my slaves on this world I order you to All log onto my FACEBOOK site and stare into my throat until at which time you all will....

....realize that Facebook is a black op'. It's run by the CIA and the FBI, as well as an alphabet full of various agencies. Its main purpose is to spy on Americans. Now, Facebook will be replaced by....

....realize that Facebook is a black op'. It's run by the CIA and the FBI, as well as an alphabet full of various agencies. Its main purpose is to spy on Americans. Now, Facebook will be replaced by....

Implanted chips that control all humans to endlessly order three of these off the site...

Implanted chips that control all humans to endlessly order three of these off the site...

....Ginzu steak knives, blended fitness shakes, and hair care products. Congressional hearings were convened to put more regulations on late-night infomercials. It was learned that thousands of lonely older cat ladies spent millions of dollars on these products, as well as items sold on home shopping networks. When China learned that the amount was enough to repay America's debt, its ambassador told his contact that....

....Ginzu steak knives, blended fitness shakes, and hair care products. Congressional hearings were convened to put more regulations on late-night infomercials. It was learned that thousands of lonely older cat ladies spent millions of dollars on these products, as well as items sold on home shopping networks. When China learned that the amount was enough to repay America's debt, its ambassador told his contact that....

Better add a few Yen` to the total that America owes us and THe Dark Over Lord of the New ermerging Cult a Half Man,Half Cow like creature said:

...there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm sorry that I'm too lazy to read through all 3 pages of this thread, so I'll just introduce my own pet theory here (which may, or may not have already been adressed. But I really don't care because I'm too lazy to read more than 3 pages).

My theory is...

Edited by Likely Guy

...there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm sorry that I'm too lazy to read through all 3 pages of this thread, so I'll just introduce my own pet theory here (which may, or may not have already been adressed. But I really don't care because I'm too lazy to read more than 3 pages).

My theory is...

....the Illuminati used the boob tube to dumb down citizens of the United States. It started with silly sitcoms with canned laughter. It progressed to infomercials and home shopping networks. After introducing reality shows to the unsuspecting public, their next step was to....

....the Illuminati used the boob tube to dumb down citizens of the United States. It started with silly sitcoms with canned laughter. It progressed to infomercials and home shopping networks. After introducing reality shows to the unsuspecting public, their next step was to....

...use the YouTube. (See what I cleverly did there? Boob tube = YouTube! Eh, eh! :) )

Whereby, all of a sudden a hundred thousand independent journalists, investigative reporters and "documentary film producers" are born, simply because they now have a YouTube account.

Before which they were simply accountants, graphic artists, Walmart employees, rocket scientists, the guy with the tin foil ballcap, etc....

...use the YouTube. (See what I cleverly did there? Boob tube = YouTube! Eh, eh! :) )

Whereby, all of a sudden a hundred thousand independent journalists, investigative reporters and "documentary film producers" are born, simply because they now have a YouTube account.

Before which they were simply accountants, graphic artists, Walmart employees, rocket scientists, the guy with the tin foil ballcap, etc....

...., but the most annoying were the TSA employees, the Illuminati's most prized examples of the fulfillment of their grand plan to turn the United States in the direction of "Idiocracy". Why else would civil servants, in the guise of security guards, treat grandmas and toddlers like they were members of Al Qaeda? Surprisingly, thousands of Americans were okay with this because they wanted to "feel safe". When the Illuminati put The Butt-Bomber on an airliner, the TSA responded by....

...., but the most annoying were the TSA employees, the Illuminati's most prized examples of the fulfillment of their grand plan to turn the United States in the direction of "Idiocracy". Why else would civil servants, in the guise of security guards, treat grandmas and toddlers like they were members of Al Qaeda? Surprisingly, thousands of Americans were okay with this because they wanted to "feel safe". When the Illuminati put The Butt-Bomber on an airliner, the TSA responded by....

Quickly rushing off Said butt-bomber to an undisclosed underground location near Las Vegas Nv. North of town about 100 miles in the direction of Groom Lake.Upon reaching the Very lowest level ,about three hundred feet under they got the Butt =Bomber out and asked :