Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New! Angel Card Readings!

Leah G.

My name is Adrian. Please give me a reading.

My age 30

My gender male.

My question: Please tell me when do you see a new love for me? Thank you. Many blessings.

Question: The career and life path that I have chosen, is it right for me?

Hi Wanderer,

I've chosen the Life Path 5 card spread for you.

card 1 is Archangel Raphael. What you've learned in the past.

The card says, "I am helping you to heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me"

This says to me that you have been hurt in mind or body in a past job, an injustice was done to you and others but handled it well and helped some people along your way.

card 2 is Daniel. What you are currently learning.

"I am the Angel of marriage and I am assisting you right now."

Sounds like you are thinking about marriage or that a job you have or are thinking about is like a marriage.

card 3 is Astara. What steps to take right now.

"You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires and don't compromise."

Sounds like you are on the right path to me!!!

card 4 is Leila. How you can best help others.

"Spend time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective."

Sounds like you are having doubts that you are on the right path, as your question implies.

card 5 is Archangel Michael. Your life's purpose.

"I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life purpose."

Are you changing jobs? I think you are on the right path but it is your interpretation that counts, not mine. I just deliver the message and tell you how I see it, when I can.

Good luck to you!!

Leah.

• Like 1

My name is Adrian. Please give me a reading.

My age 30

My gender male.

My question: Please tell me when do you see a new love for me? Thank you. Many blessings.

Hi Adrian,

I've chosen for you the New Love 5 card spread.

card 1 is Athena. How to prepare to meet the new person.

"It is safe for you to be powerful. You know how to be powerful in a loving way that benefits others as well as yourself."

Be brave and forthright.

card 2 is Adriana. The other person's blocks.

"I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts and dreams."

She will be thoughtful and intuitive.

card 3 is Archangel Raphael. Your blocks

"I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me."

Perhaps you need to heal and so does she and perhaps you can do this together.

card 4 is Leila. Angel's guidance to heal these blocks.

"Spend time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective."

You need to think about what you want in a person and about your own goals.

card 5 is Serena. Angel's message about this new relationship.

"I am the Angel of Abundance. You will receive the money that you need and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith."

You might need some extra cash for dating?

I'm just a messenger and my interpretation isn't as important as yours. It's your reading and you have to decide what it means to you.

Leah.

Hi Wanderer,

The card says, "I am helping you to heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me"

This says to me that you have been hurt in mind or body in a past job, an injustice was done to you and others but handled it well and helped some people along your way.

Sounds like you are thinking about marriage or that a job you have or are thinking about is like a marriage.

"You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires and don't compromise."

Sounds like you are having doubts that you are on the right path, as your question implies.

"I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life purpose."

Are you changing jobs? I think you are on the right path but it is your interpretation that counts, not mine. I just deliver the message and tell you how I see it, when I can.

Good luck to you!!

Leah.

Thank you so much :) That really helped

• Like 1

Hi Wanderer,

Good luck to you!!

Leah.

Thank you very much for your reading. It makes sense. Many blessings.

Hi Adrian,

I've chosen for you the New Love 5 card spread.

card 1 is Athena. How to prepare to meet the new person.

"It is safe for you to be powerful. You know how to be powerful in a loving way that benefits others as well as yourself."

Be brave and forthright.

card 2 is Adriana. The other person's blocks.

"I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts and dreams."

She will be thoughtful and intuitive.

card 3 is Archangel Raphael. Your blocks

"I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me."

Perhaps you need to heal and so does she and perhaps you can do this together.

card 4 is Leila. Angel's guidance to heal these blocks.

You need to think about what you want in a person and about your own goals.

card 5 is Serena. Angel's message about this new relationship.

"I am the Angel of Abundance. You will receive the money that you need and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith."

You might need some extra cash for dating?

I'm just a messenger and my interpretation isn't as important as yours. It's your reading and you have to decide what it means to you.

Leah.

Thank you very much for your reading. It makes sense. Many blessings.

Hi PRS,

I'm doing a Looking Ahead 3 card spread for you.

1st card is Arielle. Present.

New psychic and spiritual experiences are changing the way you view the world and yourself. Allow your spiritual gifts to open through study, prayer and meditation.

2nd card is Indriel. Immediate future.

You are a light worker. God needs you to shine your Divine light and love, like an angel upon the earth and all of it's inhabitants.

3rd card is Aurora. 3 months ahead.

You are flying high right now, which may threaten others but don't descend, others will soon become inspired by your example.

Sounds like you will win to me!!! Good luck!!

Leah.

Wow this is a wonderful reading.Thank you so much leah.I am happy to hear about the positive outcome.God Bless You.

Hi Leah ,

Can I ask you for one more question please ? I do not ask any psychic this question recently and I tend to neglect the feeling

I used to have a friend . She helped me and light up my life a lot during my bad days in the past .

But there were some problems arose in Canada when I came back to my country and when I returned to Canada , we were no longer be friends . Up to now , I still did not have any friends that was like her ( always willing to go with me , have mostly the same characteristics as me , have a purpose in life , is funny and humorous etc. ) That was 2 years ago

I always felt sad because I could not find a friend liker her in Canada (i'm immigrant) and I am still sad until today . I tried to suppress the feelings and neglect it . Even though I did not think about my friend but she kept occurring in my dreams . And all the dreams have the same message but just occur in different circumstances : "Let's be friends again"

But we did not talk and I did not know how she looked at me today. The question is Should I Say sorry and ask her to be friend again with me ? ( I did something not good to her and she did something not good to me in the past )

my sex : female , age : almost 23

If you could give me this reading it would be very nice of you because I cannot lie to my heart anymore .

Thank you and have fabulous day :)

Hi Leah ,

Can I ask you for one more question please ? I do not ask any psychic this question recently and I tend to neglect the feeling

I used to have a friend . She helped me and light up my life a lot during my bad days in the past .

But there were some problems arose in Canada when I came back to my country and when I returned to Canada , we were no longer be friends . Up to now , I still did not have any friends that was like her ( always willing to go with me , have mostly the same characteristics as me , have a purpose in life , is funny and humorous etc. ) That was 2 years ago

I always felt sad because I could not find a friend liker her in Canada (i'm immigrant) and I am still sad until today . I tried to suppress the feelings and neglect it . Even though I did not think about my friend but she kept occurring in my dreams . And all the dreams have the same message but just occur in different circumstances : "Let's be friends again"

But we did not talk and I did not know how she looked at me today. The question is Should I Say sorry and ask her to be friend again with me ? ( I did something not good to her and she did something not good to me in the past )

my sex : female , age : almost 23

If you could give me this reading it would be very nice of you because I cannot lie to my heart anymore .

Thank you and have fabulous day :)

Hi Wolverathe,

I'm doing a What the Angel's want you to know 4 card spread for you with this question in mind.

card 1 Patience. General theme of the day, situation or relationship.

"Now is the time to learn, study and gather information. Enjoy being a student because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action.

Perhaps this card is saying that you should ask some questions on where she is now and how she is doing.

card 2 Celeste. Possible block.

"A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in a positive new energy."

Sounds like moving away is the only thing keeping you from being friends but of course you know best.

card 3 Merlina. Angels guidance to heal this block.

"You are confused and indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek expert advice before making a decision."

Again, maybe you should ask some questions about her to someone that knows the situation.

card 4 Vanessa. Probably outcome, based on current thoughts and circumstances.

"To make your decision, ask yourself, 'Which way brings me closer to my Divine purpose?' Which way takes me away from it?"

Be careful to ask the right questions about your friend, ask with love in your heart, she will probably hear every detail on what you ask and how.

I hope this helps Sweetie.

Leah.

my name is Çağlar Gül, can i request a reading?

my age is 16

and I am a male

and my question is, will there come anything good out of my current current love life?

many thanks.

Hi Wolverathe,

I'm doing a What the Angel's want you to know 4 card spread for you with this question in mind.

card 1 Patience. General theme of the day, situation or relationship.

"Now is the time to learn, study and gather information. Enjoy being a student because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action.

Perhaps this card is saying that you should ask some questions on where she is now and how she is doing.

card 2 Celeste. Possible block.

"A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in a positive new energy."

Sounds like moving away is the only thing keeping you from being friends but of course you know best.

card 3 Merlina. Angels guidance to heal this block.

"You are confused and indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek expert advice before making a decision."

Again, maybe you should ask some questions about her to someone that knows the situation.

card 4 Vanessa. Probably outcome, based on current thoughts and circumstances.

"To make your decision, ask yourself, 'Which way brings me closer to my Divine purpose?' Which way takes me away from it?"

Be careful to ask the right questions about your friend, ask with love in your heart, she will probably hear every detail on what you ask and how.

I hope this helps Sweetie.

Leah.

Thank you Leah . I guess this suggests me that I shouldn't ask her to be friend again . But that's okay I can do it . It's the time for me to do other thing , not to 'come back in time' . I should go forward , not backward ...

Many blessings to you :)

Please leave your age, gender and question. Remember, this is practice.

Thanks,

Leah.

Age 21, male, and will I get through this hard time im currently having in my life and will i be able to make music again?

my name is Çağlar Gül, can i request a reading?

my age is 16

and I am a male

and my question is, will there come anything good out of my current current love life?

many thanks.

Hi Twin,

I picked the soul mate 4 card spread for you since from your question it sounds like you have a current love.

1st card is Adriana. Purpose of the relationship.

Sounds like this relationship is meant to teach you something.

2nd card is Rosetta. Block in relationship.

"You have a gift for working with young people and your Divine purpose involves helping, teaching or parenting children."

You are teaching also and this implies that you are more mature than your years.

3rd card is Sonya. Angels guidance.

"I bring you a message from your deceased loved one: 'I am happy, at peace and I love you very much. Please don't worry about me.'"

Have you lost a loved one? Well, I think you just got a message from them to reassure you.

4th card is Opal. Probable outcome, based on current circumstances.

"Your children on Earth and in Heaven are happy and well cared for by God and the angels."

Leah.

Age 21, male, and will I get through this hard time im currently having in my life and will i be able to make music again?

Hi Xzenox,

I chose the looking ahead 3 card spread for you.

1st card is Bridgette. Present.

"Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further.

Wow, you must be having a rough time right now.

2nd card is Archangel Uriel. Immediate future.

"Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open to greater love. I will help you to release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind."

Good advice no matter what the situation.

3rd card is Aurora. Three months ahead.

"You are flying high right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon become inspired by your example."

It doesn't get any better than that!!

Leah.

41...F....My question is about my finances. I need a break! :)

Edited by kapsha

Dear Leah,

I've heard about Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue.

Here is my information for your reading:

Questions: #1 What is the exact reason behind my hearing problem for both of my ears? I've been suffering for 13 years.

#2 What are Archangels' advice to me for the tough situation I'm facing now (concerning about my career/life path)?

Thanks a lot for taking your precious time!

I'll deeply appreciate your readings and Archangels' messages in my inner heart.

Love and Peace,

Wanisika

Edited by wanisika

41...F....My question is about my finances. I need a break! :)

Hi Kapsha,

I've picked the Abundance 7 card spread for you.

1st card is Shanti. What you learned about money as a child.

"I am the Angel of Peace, I bring you new tranquility and smoother road ahead."

2nd card is Teresa. Your current beliefs about money.

"Time-out! You've been so busy taking care of everyone else's needs but now it's time to stop and take care of yourself."

I suspect you have to be told this quite a bit...

3rd card is Rochelle. Blocks to Abundance.

"As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now."

4th card is Merlina. Angels guidance about Abundance.

Good advice anytime.

5th card is Indriel. Your next best step to take.

"You are a lightworker. God needs you to shine your Divine light and love, like an angel upon the earth and all of it's inhabitants."

Keep going, you are headed in the right direction.

6th card is Chantall. What to expect after this step.

"New romance is imminent, either with a newcomer or through reignited passion in your exixiting relationship. Be open to giving and receiving love."

7th card is Isabella. How to keep Abundance flowing in your life.

"Yes, the timing is right for this new venture. A happy outcome follows your positive expectations."

Sounds like you are doing all the right things, just keep doing what you are doing and it will all fall in to place.

Good Luck!!!

Leah.

Dear Leah,

I've heard about Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue.

Here is my information for your reading:

Questions: #1 What is the exact reason behind my hearing problem for both of my ears? I've been suffering for 13 years.

#2 What are Archangels' advice to me for the tough situation I'm facing now (concerning about my career/life path)?

Thanks a lot for taking your precious time!

I'll deeply appreciate your readings and Archangels' messages in my inner heart.

Love and Peace,

Wanisika

Hi Wanisika,

You sound very knowledgeable about the cards so I'm sure you must realize that they won't give you a diagnosis. I'm rather new to them myself, that's why I opened a thread on them, to get some practice with them. I'm not a doctor and I can't give you a diagnosis either. Your best bet is to go see a doctor and let them work it out for you. I can pull a Healing spread for you and see what we come up with though. It's a 6 card spread.

1st card is Caressa. Past issue about health.

"You are at the end of a cycle in your life. Call upon your angels to comfort you and to guide you to your next step. Happiness awaits you now."

Sounds like something changed in your life when this started to happen to you.

2nd card is Merlina. Present issue about health.

Yep, see a doctor about it.

3rd card is Shanti. Angels guidance about healing.

"I am the Angel of Peace. I bring you new tranquility and a smoother road ahead."

4th card is Isabella. What you are still learning.

"Yes, the timing is right for this new venture. A happy outcome follows your positive expectations."

5th card is Teresa. The lesson within the situation.

"Time-out! You've been so busy taking care of everyone else's needs but now it's time to stop and take care of yourself."

6th card is Zanna. The outcome based on current conditions.

"You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe."

Please see a doctor and be well!!

Leah.

Dear Leah,

I'd like to say thank you so much for your super-fast readings for me!

I really appreciate the way you did it for me...

Actually, I already seen the professional doctor who specialized in hearing 2 years ago.

Without hearing aids, I can hear high-pitch voices and loud sounds only.

However, I'm unable to hear them especially when they speak low voices like at library/hospital/bank.

Although I wear hearing aids, they can help me to capture sounds for 80% only.

Anyway, I think you may forget to give me readings about my second question...hehe

Love and Peace,

Wanisika

Hi Wanisika,

You sound very knowledgeable about the cards so I'm sure you must realize that they won't give you a diagnosis. I'm rather new to them myself, that's why I opened a thread on them, to get some practice with them. I'm not a doctor and I can't give you a diagnosis either. Your best bet is to go see a doctor and let them work it out for you. I can pull a Healing spread for you and see what we come up with though. It's a 6 card spread.

1st card is Caressa. Past issue about health.

"You are at the end of a cycle in your life. Call upon your angels to comfort you and to guide you to your next step. Happiness awaits you now."

Sounds like something changed in your life when this started to happen to you.

2nd card is Merlina. Present issue about health.

Yep, see a doctor about it.

3rd card is Shanti. Angels guidance about healing.

"I am the Angel of Peace. I bring you new tranquility and a smoother road ahead."

4th card is Isabella. What you are still learning.

5th card is Teresa. The lesson within the situation.

6th card is Zanna. The outcome based on current conditions.

"You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe."

Please see a doctor and be well!!

Leah.

Thank you Leah . I guess this suggests me that I shouldn't ask her to be friend again . But that's okay I can do it . It's the time for me to do other thing , not to 'come back in time' . I should go forward , not backward ...

Many blessings to you :)

Hi Twin,

I picked the soul mate 4 card spread for you since from your question it sounds like you have a current love.

1st card is Adriana. Purpose of the relationship.

Sounds like this relationship is meant to teach you something.

2nd card is Rosetta. Block in relationship.

"You have a gift for working with young people and your Divine purpose involves helping, teaching or parenting children."

You are teaching also and this implies that you are more mature than your years.

3rd card is Sonya. Angels guidance.

"I bring you a message from your deceased loved one: 'I am happy, at peace and I love you very much. Please don't worry about me.'"

Have you lost a loved one? Well, I think you just got a message from them to reassure you.

4th card is Opal. Probable outcome, based on current circumstances.

"Your children on Earth and in Heaven are happy and well cared for by God and the angels."

Leah.

many thanks leah, it's even a wonder that they are true.

Keep up the good work

Dear Leah,

I'd like to say thank you so much for your super-fast readings for me!

I really appreciate the way you did it for me...

Actually, I already seen the professional doctor who specialized in hearing 2 years ago.

Without hearing aids, I can hear high-pitch voices and loud sounds only.

However, I'm unable to hear them especially when they speak low voices like at library/hospital/bank.

Although I wear hearing aids, they can help me to capture sounds for 80% only.

Anyway, I think you may forget to give me readings about my second question...hehe

Love and Peace,

Wanisika

Hi Wanisika,

Yes I did, I missed it completely!!

The closest I can get is a Life purpose 5 card spread.

1st card is Akasha. Learned in past.

"You are a spiritual teacher: You have the ability to counsel others and help them awaken their spiritual gifts and Divine life mission."

I think you already knew this, it radiates from you.

2nd card is Bridgette. Current learning.

"Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further."

Have you been looking in a different direction?

3rd card is Aurora. Steps to take now.

"You are flying high right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon become inspired by your example."

Screams teacher again!!

4th card is Maya. How you can best help others.

"Schooling, study and education help your life's purpose and personal growth at this tine. The angels will guide you and help you with this process."

Learning more is always good!!

5th card is Vanessa. Life's purpose.

"To make your decision, ask yourself, 'Which way brings me closer to my Divine purpose? Which way takes me away from it?'"

I hope I've got it all this time, sorry about that!!

Leah.

Hi Kapsha,

I've picked the Abundance 7 card spread for you.

1st card is Shanti. What you learned about money as a child.

"I am the Angel of Peace, I bring you new tranquility and smoother road ahead."

2nd card is Teresa. Your current beliefs about money.

I suspect you have to be told this quite a bit...

3rd card is Rochelle. Blocks to Abundance.

"As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now."

4th card is Merlina. Angels guidance about Abundance.

Good advice anytime.

5th card is Indriel. Your next best step to take.

"You are a lightworker. God needs you to shine your Divine light and love, like an angel upon the earth and all of it's inhabitants."

Keep going, you are headed in the right direction.

6th card is Chantall. What to expect after this step.

"New romance is imminent, either with a newcomer or through reignited passion in your exixiting relationship. Be open to giving and receiving love."

7th card is Isabella. How to keep Abundance flowing in your life.

Sounds like you are doing all the right things, just keep doing what you are doing and it will all fall in to place.

Good Luck!!!

Leah.

Thank you! :)

Thanks Leah! And yeah some of it does make sense but either ways ill keep you updated !(:

Hi Heaven,

I'm using the Soulmate Spread for you too. It's four cards.

1st card is Caressa. Purpose of the relationship.

You are at the end of a cycle in your life. Call upon your angels to comfort you and to guide you to your next step. Happiness awaits you now.

2nd card is Archangel Raphael. Block in the relationship.

I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer like me.

3rd card is Archangel Uriel. Angels guidance.

Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open to greater love. I will help you release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind.

4th card is Serena. Probable outcome, based on current circumstances.

I am the Angel of Abundance. You will receive the money that you need and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have Faith!

Hope this makes sense to you... or will.

Leah.

• Like 1

Dear Leah,

Thanks a lot for your fast readings!

It's really nice of you to offer free readings to us!

Cheers,

Wanisika

Hi Wanisika,

Yes I did, I missed it completely!!

The closest I can get is a Life purpose 5 card spread.

1st card is Akasha. Learned in past.

"You are a spiritual teacher: You have the ability to counsel others and help them awaken their spiritual gifts and Divine life mission."

I think you already knew this, it radiates from you.

2nd card is Bridgette. Current learning.

"Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further."

Have you been looking in a different direction?

3rd card is Aurora. Steps to take now.

Screams teacher again!!

4th card is Maya. How you can best help others.

"Schooling, study and education help your life's purpose and personal growth at this tine. The angels will guide you and help you with this process."

Learning more is always good!!

5th card is Vanessa. Life's purpose.

"To make your decision, ask yourself, 'Which way brings me closer to my Divine purpose? Which way takes me away from it?'"

I hope I've got it all this time, sorry about that!!

Leah.

Dear Leah,

I just want to confirm and know more about myself.

So, I hope you don't mind giving me your angelic readings again.

Question: What do I need to know about my spiritual path?

Thanks for taking your previous time!

I deeply appreciate it.

Love and Peace,

Wanisika