Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Exploring the origins of the Maya

Saru

The Maya civilization flourished in Central America for over 600 years, but how exactly did it begin ?

In his view, the culture that went on to dominate Mesoamerica until the arrival of Europeans got its start during a power vacuum that lasted for about 200 to 350 years in a period of Olmec rule.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 2

My understanding is that they were there a couple thousand years and are in fact there today still speaking the language although they had abandoned the major population centers a few hundred years before the Spaniards arrived.

The article questions which came first, the Olmecs or the Maya. This would be kinda like asking which came first, the Upper Egyptians or the Lower Egyptians.

• Like 1

And apparently Edward Leedskalnin knew how they built their structures. Check "Ed Leedskalnin - Secrets of Coral Castle" on youtube. If he could do it on his own then surely a whole civilization wouldn't struggle - except if it happens to inhabit the planet in an elite-powered technology-suppressed money-based 21st century.

And how do you know that Edward Leedskalnin "Knew" how the Mayans Built their structures?

Is the evidence a Youtube video?

Did he go to South America and study their construction methods?

He has been in just 2 countries - Latvia and United States of America.

Leedskalnin had some weird theories about magnetism. Did the Mayans use the same "Magnetism" to construct their structures??

Are there any records of such use of Magnetism??

Unless, there is, all those videos can be categorized as Fantasy or Science Fiction!!

And apparently Edward Leedskalnin knew how they built their structures. Check "Ed Leedskalnin - Secrets of Coral Castle" on youtube. If he could do it on his own then surely a whole civilization wouldn't struggle - except if it happens to inhabit the planet in an elite-powered technology-suppressed money-based 21st century.

And how do you know that Edward Leedskalnin "Knew" how the Mayans Built their structures?

Is the evidence a Youtube video?

Did he go to South America and study their construction methods?

He has been in just 2 countries - Latvia and United States of America.

Leedskalnin had some weird theories about magnetism. Did the Mayans use the same "Magnetism" to construct their structures??

Are there any records of such use of Magnetism??

Unless, there is, all those videos can be categorized as Fantasy or Science Fiction!!

Well, first of all, apparently you are not clear about what the word 'apparently' means. Second, I was referring to what he said, according to many witnesses. I was paraphrasing his own words. Third, Tesla had some weird theories about magnetism too. And built devices no one has been able to replicate since. And both had 'visitors' in their 'homes' after their death. Although not sure what you think might interest burglars from the Coral Castle, unless there was actually suppressed tech being used there. Yeah I know all of this is speculation. But then again, our ideas about how the pyramids were built is exactly just that too - speculation. I did not claim to know absolute truth. I simply meant to inject thought-provoking ideas, not in the hope of being aggressively attacked for it though. And as closing thoughts, all the parallel features with masonic symbolism and numerology as revealed and explained in the video The Secret of the Universe 2008, you can of course be ignorant and cry coincidence and fantasy again, but the bottom line is, it is worth investigating, considering the possible implications of unlimited free clean energy as opposed to the non-existent implications of pointless attacks.

it could be that sounds more than possible and cool.but the question is it the answer or one of the answer though?either way its still good to know.hopw they find the answers real soon and let everybody know the real truth or many truths and not cover it up or fabricate the story that would be just disappointing.