Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How did 10,000 pyramid builders get fed ?

Saru

A workers' town known as 'the Lost City of the Pyramid Builders' has been found near the Giza pyramids.

The builders of the famous Giza pyramids in Egypt feasted on food from a massive catering-type operation, the remains of which scientists have discovered at a workers' town near the pyramids.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 3

That amount of animals, what did they feed on? maybe there was an abundance of green there at the time, this would say there was, even though it has been said there was before.

• Like 1

Some deja vu here. I thought Mark Lehner discovered this some years ago. Article is not clear if this is something completely new or an extension of Lehner's discovery.

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri
  • Like 2

It said it was a catering type operation so I would assume much of the suppiles were brought in by boat.

A friend of mine who just got back from Egypt said they had McDonalds there...

• Like 3

I'm sure the aliens would have brought them enough food to survive.

• Like 2

I LOVED this article when I first read it days ago. I have always maintained that Egypt, prior to the Persian influence and maybe just past it, did NOT have slaves. It was the Roman influence that brought slaves to this world.

It stands to reason that, when the nile is flooded, there is a lot of unemployment. high unemployment leads to unrest. And so, while the Nile was high, people were employed building the pyramids.

• Like 1

i believe that they had helped creating these pyramids using alien technology because these blocks and stones they carried weighed over 10,000 tons easily not even 12 people could carry it or move far too.as for the they more than likely did get fed really well and stuff.plus researchers even themselves said they had no machines themselves like today or tools like we do today to create the pyramids ot even today's technology can do that what they did.

i believe that they had helped creating these pyramids using alien technology because these blocks and stones they carried weighed over 10,000 tons easily not even 12 people could carry it or move far too.as for the they more than likely did get fed really well and stuff.plus researchers even themselves said they had no machines themselves like today or tools like we do today to create the pyramids ot even today's technology can do that what they did.

Average weight per block on the Cheops pyramid was 2.5 tons...where the heck did you get 10,000?

Any researcher who says this probably had their brain taken by aliens.

"Future studies will look for the remains of the workers' towns of Khufu and Khafre, the two other pharaohs who built pyramids at Giza. A dump area, investigated in the 1950s, may hold them; seal impressions found at the dump have the rulers' names on them."

A dump... really... Why would you even have a dump near the pyramids.

I laugh at people that say humans can't push several tonne. Go be a trolly collector for a week and push and test yourself. Average weight of a trolley is 50-80kgs my record is 260 trolleys hahaha keep in mind this was when I weighed a meer 50kgs myself which works out to about 13-20.8 tonne (around 14 at the time, slim build). I did need a person in the middle and at the front to steer but yeah ever steered a 100+metre snake, to start is bloody hard but managable if you use your experience in the job. So without a doubt a crew could push a few tonne provided it's not to steep of a hill climb.

LOL! I never imagined you could use diagrams to explain something about trolley pushing but hey there ya go :P

• Like 1

Average weight per block on the Cheops pyramid was 2.5 tons...where the heck did you get 10,000?

That's according to the Giorgio Tsoukolos system of weight estimation. The Erich von Daniken scale is even higher.

• Like 1

The voices from the mothership told him so it's got to be true.

A friend of mine who just got back from Egypt said they had McDonalds there...

Look at the pyramids in the distance, do they not make the original golden arches?

sunset.jpg

F6BC43816.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

Look at the pyramids in the distance, do they not make the original golden arches?

ROFLMAO! yep, they do. Made out of 10,000 ton blocks, no less. ;)

• Like 1

Two Pyramids are more powerful than one. Big Ron rules the world!

Ronald_zpsaa7e7902.jpg

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I laugh at people that say humans can't push several tonne.

Yup. Go to any warehouse where you handle big packets and you should see people pushing over 1ton weighty loads with the forklifts (human-powered). I'm 60kg and people weaker than me do it every day. My record is 2,5 ton or so in a 5-8 degree uphill when I was in worse shape. If you're a more meaty person you can push twice or three times that load, uphill.

oh yeah, just begs the question why they built the pyramids. My bet is they were actually providing electricity through there. If pyramids can be used for that spesifically when you put a few missing pieces there, it seems awfully coincidental to build something so big just to decorate someone's tomb and "oh yeah, it also produces electricity". If they can produce electricity, that is.

How they might've done it.

Edited by Mikko-kun

Must be between shifts since it's empty. :-)

I think the Nile , and the abundant farmland on it, explains how 10,000 got fed .

I think the Nile , and the abundant farmland on it, explains how 10,000 got fed .

Nah, it was aliens. The same ones as what built the pyramids. All those folks were simply an audience to be awed by their Mad Building Skillz. :alien::whistle::P

Perhaps this is a clue..

5478834799_4ff2193e0c.jpg

If you sit in exactly the right place in this Pizza Hut, the red shapes on the top of the Pizza Hut logo (that just happen to be classic 1950's UFO shaped) line up with the top of each Pyramid. This in turn opens an inter-dimensional portal to The Krusty Krab...!

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2