Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Craft and Space Correlation

topsecretresearch

ET isn't perfect either otherwise one wouldn't have crashed at Roswell.

Texting and UFOing don't mix.

• Like 3

What advantage is there to making an interstellar spacecraft look like a diagram of a black hole or to have a superficial to a gas giant with a ring system?

Giving our faithful friend the benefit of the doubt, (this has gotta be messing with his head lol) with some speculation I would probably arrive at the proposed notion of warp travel or such, that might be something similar to a black hole space distortion maybe?

Giving our faithful friend the benefit of the doubt, (this has gotta be messing with his head lol) with some speculation I would probably arrive at the proposed notion of warp travel or such, that might be something similar to a black hole space distortion maybe?

But what has that to do with ET spacecraft shaped vaguely like Saturn or black hole diagrams?
  • Like 1

But what has that to do with ET spacecraft shaped vaguely like Saturn or black hole diagrams?

I know this one!

UFOs are shaped like pointy hats because they're black hole gob stoppers!

See? I do my home work.

• Like 1

Well trying to think like a believer, I would guess that perhaps the forces in space shaped our planets and suns as such, perhaps it works with forms of space manipulation? Maybe a pointed cone could stabilise a singularities event horizon (perhaps allowing the bending of space?), and maybe a saturn shape might be a good way of breaking the atmosphere with the "ring" to allow the sphere shape to handle high pressures well?

Really throwing extremely wild speculations out there, but that does seem to be in line with the OP's train of thought. Commonality seems a logical place to start, even if it amounts to nothing.

Edited by psyche101

4-77.jpg

Didn't McGuffin also said he saw one of this in South Korea, near an antenna tower?

Speaking of McGuffin, where the heck is he anyway? It just ain't the same without you, buddy.

Didn't McGuffin also said he saw one of this in South Korea, near an antenna tower?

Speaking of McGuffin, where the heck is he anyway? It just ain't the same without you, buddy.

Not quite, saturn shaped from memory.

Here's another one. Some planets tilt on angle and this is described in UFO sightings.

I want to be like you when I grow old.

I want to be random sentence man.

Hey Grandpa, would you like a nice cup of tea?

I used to have a blue lawnmower. :yes:

​Everyone waiting on me to see what my next random sentence will be. Sounds like fun.

• Like 2

Here's another one. Some planets tilt on angle and this is described in UFO sightings.

That is quite possibly the lamest statement I have yet read on these boards.

• Like 1

what's a ufo craft? how was it identified?

a typical fallacy, but not uncommon....

Typically there are no visible external engines, wings, or tails. Usually the objects are relatively silent compared to conventional craft. Often unusual colored glows are seen adjacent to the craft, and a variety of physical and physiological effects are produced on living and inanimate objects in the vicinity. These are the truly technological challenges we face.

UFO PROPULSION SYSTEMS

By Stanton T. Friedman

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=articles&fdt=2009.02.03

:rolleyes:

I agree SWB.

I just thought wasnt Lost Shamans also a sphere? I wonder if Sweetpumper and LS have compared sightings before? I am not sure if LS' was metallic???

Based on UFO witness accounts of spheres emanatting from UFO craft I would say probes. Similar to drone craft but of course more advanced.

ocotlan8.jpg

ROMER1.jpg

ny50b25401.jpg

The appearance of ‘‘satellite spheres,’’ composing a cluster around a main nuclear region, is similar to the commonly reported splitting apart of a lightning ball into one or more smaller balls. Turner’s model explains this behavior as a re-minimization of the effective surface energy with the formation of new condensation nuclei (Turner, 2003).

http://www.das-ufo-phaenomen.de/app/download/5781236779/project_EMBLA.pdf

Saturn+full+tilt.jpg

As Saturn travels around the sun, it spins on its axis, an imaginary line drawn through its center. Saturn's axis is not perpendicular (at an angle of 90 degrees) to the planet's path around the sun. The axis tilts at an angle of about 27 degrees from the perpendicular position.

UFO Flight - Tilt On Angle

• October 17, 1952. Oloron, France

..tilted at a forty-five degree angle and moving slowly....inclined at an angle in such a way that the bases of the spheres were were almost completely hidden.

• October 27, 1952. Gaillac, France

..tilted at a forty-five-degree angle.

• July 1986/ 1987. Fort Carson, Colorado

Source:

ftcarson.jpg

I could see the entire disc bottom, and the angle was tilted to a degree, with the far side in the down position.

• 1988. Puerto Rico

Amaury-RiveraUFO-n-jet.png

Amaury Rivera Toro. The disc tilted itself at an odd angle and shot off straight into the sky. The jets flew into formation and they took off frustrated in their attempts to ground the alien aircraft.

Edited by topsecretresearch

disk_color.5.jpg

The Hubble Space Telescope captured this massive saucer-shaped galaxy more than 9 billion light-years distant from us.

thick_disc2-580x356.jpg

fork.gif

adamski-shoe.jpg

Interesting. Notice how the swastika on the George Adamski alien shoe print matches a barred spiral galaxy (SBa, SBb, SBc)

I made this observation looking at different types of disc craft and that there is a correlation with what people observe in UFO sightings and space.

Lets look at a disc-shaped craft with a raised dome:

And a black hole with even horizon and singularity

So the idea is that this

saucerasheim.jpg

would fit upside down in this

blackholes_singularity.jpg

, is that right? Like a nail in an hole.

I must say, I can't say i've heard of any that shape, but if there were, it might be a plausible theory.

:unsure2:

Maybe it gives a clue into anti-gravity. Black holes have strong gavitational attraction. I don't know. Some correlations are pure cuincidental and some are not. A bird and an airplane look similar in shape because they both use air for flight. Obviously when you are dealing with a flying saucer or a cigar, elliptical-shaped craft you are not dealing with air. It's more like a field of some kind.