Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death is an Illusion

soulpowertothenthdegree

Death is an Illusion

I have a view of the “death experience” from first hand knowledge. The fear we have associated with death is something we are taught, not something we were born with. We are forced to witness funerals that perpetuate negativity rather than celebration.

Sure they have a purpose to those that wish to memorialize the being that has departed, but those services are not for them, they are for those left here.

The body may stop working and “the energy has left the building”, but energy, the “light” does not die; it is relocated to a different existence.

When my mother ascended she did so willingly with the knowledge she had lived her life the way she was supposed to and learned most of the lessons she needed to learn, some lessons follow us to be worked out elsewhere.

The reality we live in is vastly different from the reality our soul lives in. Here we are expected to mourn death, but it is an illusion. We are taught things like heaven and hell, but there is a negative connotation associated with either concept.

There are two types of energy and many different vibratory frequencies attached to them. Going to the next destination is determined by how we accept the life we are living here. Whatever energy you are feeling is the one you will gravitate to when you are relocated, recycled, rejuvenated, reborn or any other example you wish to call it.

When we go is not always determined by choice, so it is important to maintain an awareness every second of every day. Many souls feel comfortable living in the darkness, others love the light, some get trapped in the middle or fail to exit this dimension completely (you call them ghosts), either way it is your choice to control the energy within you and where you want to begin your next existence.

Some people have what has been termed “near death” experiences. When these occur we are given a glimpse into what our true existence is, but you could just as easily call them “near life” experiences. Perception is a very important aspect of how we view any experience. The brain, while separate from the soul and the heart, plays an integral role in how we perceive any experience we have in this reality.

It is not an accurate perception of other dimensions because it is confined to an existence based on this reality. The soul will take the necessary path without the brain. The brain stops once the soul leaves. The heart stops, but the energy has to go somewhere.

Death is an illusion. Do not fear it.

Soul

attachment=67445:sacred art 68.png]

post-136188-0-35644000-1367346360_thumb.

• Like 6

Should I take the red or blue pill....oh the decisions. :su

• Like 2

I don't, it just a metamorphosis.

I think its the fear of the unkown why were afraid of it, 99% of people cant conceive it even if they understand.

I agree, its more of a metamorphosis, a change and detatchment.

Very shortly after posted this I was forced to confront this very issue today. Our family pet Leah was run over by a car. I feel very sad, yet there is a lesson I am forced to learn from this experience. I have 2 nieces that like to run around in the neighborhood and they sometimes play in the street, the area we live in has some high traffic at times and people that drive are often distracted, thus creating the opportunity for these tragic events to occur. The person that ran over Leah kept going and likely had no idea that they even hit her, but I am grateful it was not one of my nieces. It will not change how I feel about death. It only enhances it. Embrace life and those around you, but I am certain Leah has graduated to another place in the evolution of her soul and she remains with me.

Soul

Death is an illusion in more ways than one. Ultimately the probability that this is one and only life you have is very slim indeed.

An old tombstone inscription.

"Remember Man as you go by

As you are now so once was I

As I am now so shall you be,

Prepare for death and follow me"

You think death is an illusion?

What about life?

• Like 2

Death is disintegration. The system no longer functions and it's parts are disbursed, but they are not a continuation of what once was.

It's comforting to think that our loved ones still exist in some way, and that we will be together with them eventually.

But they are gone forever, as we too will be. All that really matters is who we are and what we do while we're alive.

Besides, a story cannot be complete without an ending.

Death is disintegration. The system no longer functions and it's parts are disbursed, but they are not a continuation of what once was.

It's comforting to think that our loved ones still exist in some way, and that we will be together with them eventually.

But they are gone forever, as we too will be. All that really matters is who we are and what we do while we're alive.

How do you know they are gone forever?

Is far as I'm concerned if you 'died' and was lucky enough to be revived, I personally don't believe you died, sure your body may have shown all the signs of death but you didn't die otherwise you would be dead.

Show me where they're at. Bring one of my loved ones back. Invite him or her for a visit so I can hold them once more. Let me hear their voices with my ears, not just what I replay in my memories.

That's all you have to do to convince me that they're not gone forever.

There is only two places to go when we die people, heaven or hell. We will all be joining either the kingdom of good or the kingdom of evil. There is no exception, regardless of your belief. The truth exists regardless of whether you believe in it or not. Don't kid yourselves, that's all there is and any differing belief is false.

• Like 1

Show me where they're at. Bring one of my loved ones back. Invite him or her for a visit so I can hold them once more. Let me hear their voices with my ears, not just what I replay in my memories.

It's simple math. In a universe built on probability, the information of what we are is one sequence from a very large data set. Evenchually quantum fluctuations will again create this exact universe and we will relive these lives once again in the exact same way. Your life must be a constant. Death is an illusion that happens when your number is up ( pun intended). But indeed evenchually it wil be up again,... And again... And again like ground hog day without the memory of the previous days. It's pretty much a math mathmatical certainty because the possibke arrangements of matter are huge but also finite. The obvious factor of its truth is that there is a non zero possibility that you exist. ;)

I hope you are living well because heaven and hell are right right now, and no one can escape it.

It's one theory any way. The other possibilities are spiritual in origin, but the one that makes the least sense is that you only exist once then poof... It never happens again. Upon scrutanty it's the most illogical, and dosnt at all fit what we think we know about the universe. :):D;)

Edited by Seeker79

There is only two places to go when we die people, heaven or hell. We will all be joining either the kingdom of good or the kingdom of evil. There is no exception, regardless of your belief. The truth exists regardless of whether you believe in it or not. Don't kid yourselves, that's all there is and any differing belief is false.

I'll be kidding myself then ;)

You, me, SoulPower and several others on the UM Forum. But that's only in a perfect Christian/Islamic world, where they and the old church/prophets of the past, make all the rules to control other people through fear and veiled threats.

@SoulPower. Awesome post! Couldn't agree more.

Very shortly after posted this I was forced to confront this very issue today. Our family pet Leah was run over by a car. I feel very sad, yet there is a lesson I am forced to learn from this experience. I have 2 nieces that like to run around in the neighborhood and they sometimes play in the street, the area we live in has some high traffic at times and people that drive are often distracted, thus creating the opportunity for these tragic events to occur. The person that ran over Leah kept going and likely had no idea that they even hit her, but I am grateful it was not one of my nieces. It will not change how I feel about death. It only enhances it. Embrace life and those around you, but I am certain Leah has graduated to another place in the evolution of her soul and she remains with me.

Soul

I cannot agree, as far as I know death is the end, and I worry that if someone had faith in such a concept that lives might be ended early that should not be. I confronted the issue when I lost my father more personally than I ever had deliberated doing beforehand, and came to the opposite conclusion.

That being said, I am so very sorry to hear your terrible news. Losing a pet is losing a part of your family, my heart goes out to you, and I only wish there was more I could say. My deepest sympathies for Leah. When we lost our dog Harry, the most comforting words that I heard came from Lilly here at UM, and that being that we gave him a special gift, someone who dearly loved him, and gave him the best life we possibly could. Those words really helped. Lilly I suspect has no idea how much that meant to me. It was alot. I hope these words honor Leah too. I was devastated to lose him. Still am.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Thank you all for your replies. I would respond to each one individually, but I have a nerve condition so I write things when I can. I disagree with the notion that if you know there is more to existence than just this life that this gives you a reason to commit suicide or live without a moral compass in this life. On the contrary, if you know there are consequences to your actions in this life this gives you more reason not less, to try and make choices that will benefit your soul rather than harm it or depress it's growth.

Like many things that we take on faith there is no verifiable proof that a soul exist or that there is another existence besides this one. I have experienced first hand what I believe is the soul's existence and journey and I would not begin to be able to describe the overwhelming joy that I have from this feeling.

The reason I consider "near death" more of a "near life" is because what I was given was the chance to have a glimpse into the true existence of my soul and words cannot describe it.

I simply am trying to instill in those a sense of relief, replace the word death and give it something positive to believe in. The inspiration is heart felt but comes from a place that transcends this reality. The "laws of karma" do exist and the cosmic reality is much different than the one we are force fed daily here.

I realize the concept is difficult to grasp when viewing the destruction of innocent people at the hands of others, but have no fear, those that leave this dimension in a harmful way are not forced to feel the pain in their next existence and pocket extra "karma kash". They will have the knowledge from their experience that will allow them to appreciate their next set of challenges and the ability to move forward.

There is a lesson to be learned from every experience no matter how mundane or horrific. We have to experience all phases of emotions and feelings in order to understand them. You cannot know true love unless you have experienced true hate. You cannot know happiness unless you have experienced sadness.

I am not saying we do not miss those that are special to us when they move on, I am saying do not mourn their "death" celebrate their "life". They are still with you if you want to feel their presence.

Take care,

Soul

Should I take the red or blue pill....oh the decisions. :su

I don't, it just a metamorphosis.

I think its the fear of the unkown why were afraid of it, 99% of people cant conceive it even if they understand.

I agree, its more of a metamorphosis, a change and detatchment.

Death is an illusion in more ways than one. Ultimately the probability that this is one and only life you have is very slim indeed.

is death an illusion?

everyone's dying to find out.....

An old tombstone inscription.

"Remember Man as you go by

As you are now so once was I

As I am now so shall you be,

Prepare for death and follow me"

You think death is an illusion?

What about life?

Is far as I'm concerned if you 'died' and was lucky enough to be revived, I personally don't believe you died, sure your body may have shown all the signs of death but you didn't die otherwise you would be dead.

It's simple math. In a universe built on probability, the information of what we are is one sequence from a very large data set. Evenchually quantum fluctuations will again create this exact universe and we will relive these lives once again in the exact same way. Your life must be a constant. Death is an illusion that happens when your number is up ( pun intended). But indeed evenchually it wil be up again,... And again... And again like ground hog day without the memory of the previous days. It's pretty much a math mathmatical certainty because the possibke arrangements of matter are huge but also finite. The obvious factor of its truth is that there is a non zero possibility that you exist. ;)

I hope you are living well because heaven and hell are right right now, and no one can escape it.

It's one theory any way. The other possibilities are spiritual in origin, but the one that makes the least sense is that you only exist once then poof... It never happens again. Upon scrutanty it's the most illogical, and dosnt at all fit what we think we know about the universe. :):D;)

You, me, SoulPower and several others on the UM Forum. But that's only in a perfect Christian/Islamic world, where they and the old church/prophets of the past, make all the rules to control other people through fear and veiled threats.

@SoulPower. Awesome post! Couldn't agree more.

I cannot agree, as far as I know death is the end, and I worry that if someone had faith in such a concept that lives might be ended early that should not be. I confronted the issue when I lost my father more personally than I ever had deliberated doing beforehand, and came to the opposite conclusion.

That being said, I am so very sorry to hear your terrible news. Losing a pet is losing a part of your family, my heart goes out to you, and I only wish there was more I could say. My deepest sympathies for Leah. When we lost our dog Harry, the most comforting words that I heard came from Lilly here at UM, and that being that we gave him a special gift, someone who dearly loved him, and gave him the best life we possibly could. Those words really helped. Lilly I suspect has no idea how much that meant to me. It was alot. I hope these words honor Leah too. I was devastated to lose him. Still am.

blasphemy!!!!!!

Thank you all for your replies. I would respond to each one individually, but I have a nerve condition so I write things when I can. I disagree with the notion that if you know there is more to existence than just this life that this gives you a reason to commit suicide or live without a moral compass in this life. On the contrary, if you know there are consequences to your actions in this life this gives you more reason not less, to try and make choices that will benefit your soul rather than harm it or depress it's growth.

Like many things that we take on faith there is no verifiable proof that a soul exist or that there is another existence besides this one. I have experienced first hand what I believe is the soul's existence and journey and I would not begin to be able to describe the overwhelming joy that I have from this feeling.

The reason I consider "near death" more of a "near life" is because what I was given was the chance to have a glimpse into the true existence of my soul and words cannot describe it.

I simply am trying to instill in those a sense of relief, replace the word death and give it something positive to believe in. The inspiration is heart felt but comes from a place that transcends this reality. The "laws of karma" do exist and the cosmic reality is much different than the one we are force fed daily here.

I realize the concept is difficult to grasp when viewing the destruction of innocent people at the hands of others, but have no fear, those that leave this dimension in a harmful way are not forced to feel the pain in their next existence and pocket extra "karma kash". They will have the knowledge from their experience that will allow them to appreciate their next set of challenges and the ability to move forward.

There is a lesson to be learned from every experience no matter how mundane or horrific. We have to experience all phases of emotions and feelings in order to understand them. You cannot know true love unless you have experienced true hate. You cannot know happiness unless you have experienced sadness.

I am not saying we do not miss those that are special to us when they move on, I am saying do not mourn their "death" celebrate their "life". They are still with you if you want to feel their presence.

Take care,

Soul

I understand where you are coming from, I am merely concerned that individual people might take individual meanings from the form of relief you intend to provide. I'd love a reason to believe in the afterlife, I just do not see one.

I understand where you are coming from, I am merely concerned that individual people might take individual meanings from the form of relief you intend to provide. I'd love a reason to believe in the afterlife, I just do not see one.

Sheesh... you're popping up everywhere this arvo mate. Go find Nurse Darling - she's looking for you.

Sheesh... you're popping up everywhere this arvo mate. Go find Nurse Darling - she's looking for you.

Is that nurse you, seeming as you are following me around? Are you that fascinated by me that you have to shadow me? Sorry, I am not interested thanks very much, but nice to be noticed.

There are worse things in the world than being admired I suppose.

I would love someone to convince me of the existence of an afterlife.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Is that nurse you, seeming as you are following me around? Are you that fascinated by me that you have to shadow me? Sorry, I am not interested thanks very much, but nice to be noticed.

There are worse things in the world than being admired I suppose.

I would love someone to convince me of the existence of an afterlife.

Not anyone's job to convince you. The fact I am certain of it does not mean I can offer you verifiable proof. I don't call it an afterlife though, I consider it a graduation or a demotion. If you do your best to have true love in your soul every second of every day that you exist in this reality, then when the time comes you will find this out for yourself.

Soul

blasphemy!!!!!!

Whatever semantics you want to attribute to your belief system is fine with me.