Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Too Sexy for Saudi Arabia

Ashotep

That would be a very risky pass time in SA, they might end up with a severely shortened time to be compassionate towards anyone at all, let alone 'young and lonely' women.

When you have the money or part of the 'elite' crowd ... you'll be surprised at what goes on there in the land of the 'keepers of the faith'

Actually its quite the same everywhere ... from NK to the good ol' US of A

there is a problem of foreign men being a bit too generous with their compassion for 'lonely' rich young Arab women ...

I have a terminal case of that!!

and not necesserally arab women either!

or young, come to think of it.

or rich.

or particularly lonely.

hell, even breathing's not exactly a requirement if they're still warm.....

*insert maniacal laughter here*

:-)

• Like 1

I have a terminal case of that!!

and not necesserally arab women either!

or young, come to think of it.

or rich.

or particularly lonely.

hell, even breathing's not exactly a requirement if they're still warm.....

*insert maniacal laughter here*

they rich. famous and wealthy likes to celebrate parties over there ... a lot of the top 'performers' have been 'invited' to be the star / host of 'private' parties

the money they spend on this things is mind boggling, this is poorly translated but the main points are there for all to see ... bear in mind that this are the 'small' fries.

[media=]

[/media]
It is learned that the hero in the movie named Liu Dezu is a Malaysian businessman, aged 30, the two were introduced through a friend, after Liu Dezu on Elva strongly favorable impression So, after some of the secret plan, he spending huge sums to build the luxurious and romantic ceremony events reported by the media, Elva where brokers come forward to clarify that, nearly a year and a half ago, indeed Liu Dezu to Elva carefully crafted romantic Dinner, however Elva eventually declined the request of the other party.

Money can't buy love: Taiwan pop star 'rejects' Malaysian tycoon after $2m date

Billionaire Malaysian businessman Jho Lho threw Taiwanese pop star Elva Hsia a S$2 million surprise dinner date at the exclusive Atlantis The Palm hotel and resort in Dubai, all to declare his love and for her.

http://singaporeseen...t_buy_love.html

elva-hsiao.jpg < this the heart breaker .... Asian Pop star

among others ..... the rich buggers can't help themselves :

In this regard, Joseph Lau, Hong Kong's well-known Regal notoriously lavish she had the heart in order to capture the beauty Michelle Reis (microblogging) keep their gift valuables, Reis Check even arranged a $ 19.82 million 200 square meters of luxury This move naturally so Michelle Reis so moved by her public displays of affection: 'big Liu is the most important man in my life.'

Fish Leong (microblogging) married two years, the original in love, when James Chao with the pursuit Fish Leong also smashed a lot of money and time in Fish Leong birthday party, James Chao with gifts of a value of 17 million diamond ring days look sweet, nodded promised her boyfriend's marriage proposal request after two wedding Yuan Zhao with also spent more than 500 million.

there are other 'stories' but I'm afraid those are against forum rules ....

~edit : some of the links might be out of sequence .... but relevant none the less

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

jesus third eye! TWO MILLION spent on a date??

not much hope for a grizzled-looking (i prefer the term 'windswept & interesting'!), tattily dressed, engineer who could offer little more than an evening in the pub, a few beers, some... lively... conversation, and maybe a donner kebab afterwards if she didn't mind walking home after i'd spent the cab fare on the kebab?

still, one can always live in hope I suppose.....

*sob*

• Like 2

jesus third eye! TWO MILLION spent on a date??

not much hope for a grizzled-looking (i prefer the term 'windswept & interesting'!), tattily dressed, engineer who could offer little more than an evening in the pub, a few beers, some... lively... conversation, and maybe a donner kebab afterwards if she didn't mind walking home after i'd spent the cab fare on the kebab?

still, one can always live in hope I suppose.....

*sob*

this is just a very tiny snippet ... and only from and about the Chinese news ... and very old news my dear chap :lol:

I think 'destiny's child' was involved in some scandalous party involving a few wealthy Sheik's children, the Brunei Royals ...

Hope for something else ol'boy ... making a two million boo boo for all the world to see is not fun, the fella can;t show his face in public even now, not a nice experience and he'll carry it all his life ....

I won't wish that on anybody ... :lol:

~edit : did you check out the guests at the party ?

I think you'll you see a few 'friends' of yours there :lol:

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 2

Perhaps they should have just made him wear a burkha?

Ya right with one eye covered:):) I remember reading the Sadis wanted to pass a law for women to wear burkhas, with one eye covered, because the eyes are to sexy.

~edit : did you check out the guests at the party ?

I think you'll you see a few 'friends' of yours there :lol:

how the hell do you get spiderman to turn up at your party?? now THAT'S money talking!!

there were also some other good stories on that link third eye! loved the practical joke one, the bizarre newspaper headlines, and the DIY solutions, VERY funny!!

• Like 1

how the hell do you get spiderman to turn up at your party?? now THAT'S money talking!!

there were also some other good stories on that link third eye! loved the practical joke one, the bizarre newspaper headlines, and the DIY solutions, VERY funny!!

Yups ... we have our blend of eccentric idiots too .... glad you enjoyed it ... Ms Hilton Paris sure knows how to party eh ?

The bottles of Champagne they pouring all over themselves was rumored to cost 3000 USD a pop ... hows that for hedonistic fun eh ?

I'm confused..."colored eyes"...doesn't everyone have "colored eyes"? Do you mean light colored eyes?

I found out from my Turkish g/f's manner of speaking that I'm "colored" because I'm not brown eyed (nor dark of hair). Colored would mean blue or green typically.