Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

URGENT secret of aliens

mrbasserby

Thinking aliens and religion are not related is just about the single most ignorant statement I can imagine.

:blink:

Say what?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

:blink:

Say what?

Cheers,

Badeskov

hehe we could have some fun here....

• Like 1

anyway I'm only a messenger you do your own research and if you had better argument I'm glade to heart it , my only reason for write this is for those who between you that they still had a pure heart and mind those who actually listen before open their mouth and most of them don't even replies because they knows deep inside something is wrong in this world , your funny freetoroam your react was the same of those Arab talkers who was they only argument to imam Mahdi was his Misspellings what a strong prove !!!

Riiight....I think you should change your nick to mrpasserby, I think that would be most fitting. Frankly, with that attitude you are not going to last long around here.

You are the one claiming to know the secret of Aliens, we are merely giving you the courtesy of actually reading your posts. But we are not going to take your word for it, to think that we would would be naive beyond comprehension. Likewise, to entertain the idea that we would go search for evidence for your silly claims it outright foolish. You claim, you provide substantiation.

If you just want to spew hot air without even trying to substantiate, well, then you are preaching and surely you wont see much of an audience around here.

hehe we could have some fun here....

Hehe, going down that path...... :innocent:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

Your aliens are scoffing.

You are stuck on their physical presence, yet you would scream like a baby if your proof was real.

You all have the theories in the physical presence..

Even while you know that they have means of telepathy, most of you won't touch upon the powers of the mind, to speak to them.

You would love to have proof.. flying saucers aren't proof. Who's to say government isn't doing it.

The greater beings aren't the beings of flying saucers.

I would love to unfold what those due to the fall of atlantis are; those that created the first life of humans.

We have only shards of something whole.

Physical nature is too real to most, but those thinking individuals, they should exercise mind and thought.

Find your answers, is what I'm saying.

Your aliens are scoffing.

You are stuck on their physical presence, yet you would scream like a baby if your proof was real.

You all have the theories in the physical presence..

Even while you know that they have means of telepathy, most of you won't touch upon the powers of the mind, to speak to them.

You would love to have proof.. flying saucers aren't proof. Who's to say government isn't doing it.

The greater beings aren't the beings of flying saucers.

I would love to unfold what those due to the fall of atlantis are; those that created the first life of humans.

We have only shards of something whole.

Physical nature is too real to most, but those thinking individuals, they should exercise mind and thought.

Find your answers, is what I'm saying.

:cry: far out man...

• Like 2

:cry: far out man...

'

I thought the same thing, but hey, I did ask I suppose.

• Like 1

Everything in here is Far Out ,Way too out ! I`ll stick to the Little Green Women on Mars for my fun and frolics !

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

• Like 2

Thinking aliens and religion are not related is just about the single most ignorant statement I can imagine.

You're too modest, your topics are irrefutable proof you're quite capable of writing some of the most ignorant and uneducated pieces of crap on this forum.
  • Like 6

mrbasserby- I will not repeat myself again

Edit to add:

if you mean verses that i put from Qur'an OK will not do that if you mean my post about UFO , that's wasn't a preaching i only was trying to defined the root of the UFO so i had to mentioned quranic stories to clear the picture and how it's related to Antichrist who controlling the ufo or what you calling Aliens ..

Edited by mrbasserby

beware the serpent of truth then oh messenger

[media=]

[/media]

heheh i know this show it's tash ma tash funny guys :)

Mrbasserby, As I said before, if you have something that can account for the gravitational effects of planetary accretion whereby they form by 'clumping' together, gradually becoming larger and larger and show that such a process can allow a hollow planet to form, then by all means please share.

look man i will try to be scientific with you as i can the issue is not if there is gravity or not it's been proved that there is a gravity the issue is where it come from so far all what scientist could provide are theories because we have no stable mechanism measures that allowed us for sure to know the source of gravity ..

Edited by mrbasserby

look man i will try to be scientific with you as i can the issue is not if there is gravity or not it's been proved that there is a gravity the issue is where it come from so far all what scientist could provide are theories because we have no stable mechanism measures that allowed us for sure to know the source of gravity ..

ol' Albert E. must be turning in his grave right about now.....

• Like 1

ol' Albert E. must be turning in his grave right about now.....

just answer my question and just for notice i said ill try be scientific as i can ..

would some one explain to me why there is no satellite live video in center of poles ??

hollowearthbyrd.jpg?w=990

oh, but there is, mr basserby, there is a live feed from the ISS that doesn't seem to show holes in the poles when it passes over the polar regions.

but maybe no-one thought to add photoshop to their computer systems, or failed to add a sophisticated video editing suite to one of the modules they so carelessly sent up to study the effects of non-existant gravity.....?

• Like 1

oh, but there is, mr basserby, there is a live feed from the ISS that doesn't seem to show holes in the poles when it passes over the polar regions.

but maybe no-one thought to add photoshop to their computer systems, or failed to add a sophisticated video editing suite to one of the modules they so carelessly sent up to study the effects of non-existant gravity.....?

well see that if is true ...

by the way this is what shrooma talking about :

http://www.ustream.t...live-iss-stream

Edited by mrbasserby

and what about our famous explorers who have planted flags on both the holes, I mean poles? Did they report anything missing like a huge chunk of land? Nope!

• Like 1

and how come the seas dont fall into these holes?

• Like 1

just answer my question and just for notice i said ill try be scientific as i can ..

I think we're all quite aware of just how 'scientific' you can be mrbasserby.

gravity is caused by the presence of matter warping the fabric of spacetime, a process that is understood and accepted by just about everyone apart from you. its effects are measurable to the utmost degree of certainty, and no-one has been able to disprove the evidence as the theory is correct, and is impossible to disprove. unless you know something that our world's greatest minds haven't been able to fathom?

or maybe you just don't understand what is meant by the term 'theory' as it's applied by science....?

URGENT this thread is silly

Sorry but your title and content made me do it...

• Like 3

why it should ? !! your question is like how come the seas not flying to space ...

Nnnooooo seeder! don't go picking holes (!) in his story for gods' sake, he'll just assault you with badly punctuated, dark-age fairytales!!

:-D

why it should ? !! your question is like how come the seas not flying to space ...

Oh boy, did your important messages not explain gravity?

• Like 1

your question is like how come the seas not flying to space ...

you see mr, here on our planet, earth, we have this thing called ''gravity'' that holds the water to its surface.

dunno what you have on whatever planet you're on??

Oh boy, did your important messages not explain gravity?

that's my point why the seas will fall to holes if it had a gravity just like the surface ..