Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US & NATO worked with Bin Laden

OverSword

From the article:

Report: U.S. Government and NATO Worked with Bin Laden and His Top Lieutenant 3 Months AFTER 9/11

Posted on May 2, 2013 by WashingtonsBlog

FBI Translator Alleges that Bin Laden and His Number 2 Worked as Part of Operation Gladio

Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has been deemed credible by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups.

The ACLU described Edmonds as:

The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.

And famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers”.

Edmonds translated terror-related communications for the FBI right after 9/11. In that capacity, she read communications between terrorists and other radicals.

Edmonds said last week that Bin Laden – and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant – Ayman al-Zawahiri – worked with the U.S. government for 3 months after 9/11 to coordinate destablization in the Caucus region:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/report-u-s-government-worked-with-bin-laden-and-his-top-lieutenant-2-months-after-911.html

• Like 5

Anti Muslim much?

Where does that lame comment come from? Did you read the article?

Judge without facts much?

• Like 4

Where does that lame comment come from? Did you read the article?

Judge without facts much?

Not anti Muslim that was wrong but anti government and anti west, and also it someones opinion.

But we do know the US did support Al-q before 9/11 way back during the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Also no mention of other terrorist attacks in other countries.

Again anti government and bias and selfish blog.

• Like 1

Just like with most classified operations, over time they become declassified.

If this is true, however, my trust in the our government has completely diminished to zero.

• Like 2

Not new news. Is mainstream media finally getting on board to all the crooked aspects to the USA government? HOwever anyone who repeated it before was dubiously labeled a ... OMG! ..."conspiracy theorist", as if there was something wrong with being a "conspiracy theorist" in the first place, which there is not.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 5

Just like with most classified operations, over time they become declassified.

If this is true, however, my trust in the our government has completely diminished to zero.

Wow, it took a while for you to get there. NOt making fun of you here. Trying to be polite. (smiling) People have been talking about this forever. Al Qaeda is a tool for the CIA and the DIA and whoever else is funding them. Doug Feith, who had a Pentagon office next to Rumsfeld, had law firm in Israel that was caught funding an AQ cell. Meanwhile Donny Baby had a memo leaked that said this, which the mainstream media didn't chatter about: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/executive/rumsfeld-memo.htm

Does CIA need a new finding?

Should we create a private foundation to entice radical madradssas to a more moderate course?

What else should we be considering?"

end of quote

And you know what Donny does today? He heads up a private foundation that really doesn't say what it does. Where did he get the money for that foundation? I don't know, but there are missing tax-payer multiple trillion$ from Donny's DOD with no accounting to where it all went.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

Not anti Muslim that was wrong but anti government and anti west, and also it someones opinion.

But we do know the US did support Al-q before 9/11 way back during the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Also no mention of other terrorist attacks in other countries.

Again anti government and bias and selfish blog.

I just call BS where I see it. Reccomend you research Sibel Edmonds and get back to me. click the link below

http://www.google.co...iw=1225&bih=845

Edited by OverSword

Wow, it took a while for you to get there. NOt making fun of you here. Trying to be polite. (smiling) People have been talking about this forever. Al Qaeda is a tool for the CIA and the DIA and whoever else is funding them. Doug Feith, who had a Pentagon office next to Rumsfeld, had law firm in Israel that was caught funding an AQ cell. Meanwhile Donny Baby had a memo leaked that said this, which the mainstream media didn't chatter about: http://usatoday30.us...msfeld-memo.htm

Does CIA need a new finding?

Should we create a private foundation to entice radical madradssas to a more moderate course?

What else should we be considering?"

end of quote

And you know what Donny does today? He heads up a private foundation that really doesn't say what it does. Where did he get the money for that foundation? I don't know, but there are missing tax-payer multiple trillion$ from Donny's DOD with no accounting to where it all went.

I've known for a long time that we trained and armed Al-Qaeda, thus we essentially created it.

We trained Osama with CIA tactics so that he could use them against the Soviets and organize his fighters more effectively.

I've always been under the belief that Osama died some time before 2002 - not 2011.

• Like 2

I've known for a long time that we trained and armed Al-Qaeda, thus we essentially created it.

We trained Osama with CIA tactics so that he could use them against the Soviets and organize his fighters more effectively.

I've always been under the belief that Osama died some time before 2002 - not 2011.

Doubt it, if that was the case then who took responsibly for the 7/7 London bombings?

Any government will get in bed with anyone that helps promote their agenda which doesn't make it right or should be overlooked but it happens.

When the Soviets were in Afghanistan yes we funneled money to Bin Laden's group to help them push the Soviets out.

If this sounds crazy, please remember that the former U.S. National Security Adviser (and a top Obama foreign policy adviser) admitted that the U.S. created, organized and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan – including Bin Laden – to fight the Soviets. (The Mujahadeen eventually morphed into Al Qaeda.)
  • Like 2

I am in agreement. The USA utilized AQ in Northern Iraq during Bush's illegal invasion of Iraq. Our government uses them when they need them

Edited by regeneratia

I just call BS where I see it. Reccomend you research Sibel Edmonds and get back to me. click the link below

http://www.google.co...iw=1225&bih=845

Ok so when she told the FBI of the pre planned attacks, who told her or how did she get the information?

Ok so when she told the FBI of the pre planned attacks, who told her or how did she get the information?

I'm not sure exactly what you're refferencing there. She was an FBI translator who, through the course of performing her duties, was exposed to politicians within the US government working with foriegn governments against our interests. When she reported it to her superiors it was swept under the rug and covered up. When she testified in front of judges they put gag orders on her (national security, since exposing that our leaders are a bunch of two faced traitors would be bad for our leaders). You just can't read too much about this woman and recomend that everyone research her heavily.
  • Like 1

I never believed that we got Osama in 2011.

How long was he on dialysis now?

• Like 1

Doubt it, if that was the case then who took responsibly for the 7/7 London bombings?

In the first video Osama released he did not claim he was responsible for 9/11.

I doubt he's responsible for much. He's a scapegoat. A patsy to take the heat.

Classic misdirection.

• Like 5

After one appearance on 60 Minutes, Edmonds was silenced by the authorities. I'm still surprised she was not killed.

Old news that Osama was a creature of the CIA.

• Like 2

Hahahahahahaaaaaa..................

What a bunch of CT dribble, as usual.

• Like 2

From the article:

Report: U.S. Government and NATO Worked with Bin Laden and His Top Lieutenant 3 Months AFTER 9/11

Posted on May 2, 2013 by WashingtonsBlog

We have to keep in mind that the article, which does not even have an author's name penned to it so we can judge the credibility of the author, has a video attached to it from the Lew Rockwell Show.

Tom G. Palmer has criticized Lew Rockwell and LewRockwell.com for publishing columns by Gary North, whom Palmer notes (citing an article in Reason Magazine) advocates stoning to death homosexuals; featuring as a columnist Joseph Sobran, who gave a keynote lecture to the Holocaust-denying Institute for Historical Review; and for favorably linking to anti-immigration columns by Sam Francis, editor of the newsletter for the (in Palmer's view) racist Council of Conservative Citizens. Additionally, LRC has published original pieces by Jared Taylor, an activist dedicated to promoting white nationalism and racial segregation. Citing a 1994 Department of Justice National Crime Victimization Survey, Taylor claimed in a piece criticizing hate crimes laws that "blacks commit almost all the interracial crime."

Numerous mainstream media sources have reported that LRC editor-in-chief Lew Rockwell oversaw the production of newsletters written on behalf of Congressman Ron Paul, which published articles about African-Americans and homosexuals widely regarded to be racist and homophobic. A Reason magazine piece asserted that "a half-dozen longtime libertarian activists—including some still close to Paul" had identified Rockwell as the "chief ghostwriter" of the newsletters. Rockwell has acknowledged writing subscription letters promoting the newsletter, but denies writing them, calling the accusations "hysterical smears aimed at political enemies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LewRockwell.com

We have to keep in mind that the article, which does not even have an author's name penned to it so we can judge the credibility of the author, has a video attached to it from the Lew Rockwell Show.

http://en.wikipedia....LewRockwell.com

It's always wise to question the source of the material, so good look on judging the authenticity.

Always question.

Hahahahahahaaaaaa..................

What a bunch of CT dribble, as usual.

Prove it for once.