Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

does humour have its place on UM?

shrooma

Oh crap you thought this was not about humor but the bs about what big feets do for schitts and giggles my bad. Just to add I bet they fart and blaim the other guy opps bigfoots

• Like 1

Ya I posted it lol I have one of me thinking I'm a reptile expert too lol

no s**t?? a charmer of snakes too?!

c-o-o-o-o-l-l.....

:-)

no s**t?? a charmer of snakes too?!

c-o-o-o-o-l-l.....

Then post in the right forum or does bigfoot need to hold your hand

Oh crap you thought this was not about humor but the bs about what big feets do for schitts and giggles my bad. Just to add I bet they fart and blaim the other guy opps bigfoots

bloody good idea for a thread is that man!

if bigfoots, being, like, chewbacca sized folk, eat nothing but leaves 'n grass 'n stuff, then surely you should be able to smell their farts from miles away!

or at least hear 'em!

do you think bigfeet get together and go '**** me man, that stinks!! 7 out of 10...'

I mean, they ARE proto-human, aren't they?!

I would just let the humor come naturally without forcing it and have the foresight to realize that you may have to explain yourself if things go south. :tu:[/size]

dude, tell them they can take your jokes when they have to prize them from your cold, dead,

asscheeks!

bloody good idea for a thread is that man!

if bigfoots, being, like, chewbacca sized folk, eat nothing but leaves 'n grass 'n stuff, then surely you should be able to smell their farts from miles away!

or at least hear 'em!

do you think bigfeet get together and go '**** me man, that stinks!! 7 out of 10...'

I mean, they ARE proto-human, aren't they?!

your a d bag as you post in the community lounge asking for funny crap and can't figure out you posted wrong. Don't ask for humor in the the wrong section with out a 2 liner of what you want. At least pic crypto as that is just as laughable. Boo...... that was a ghost scaring you

• Like 1

Boo...... that was a ghost scaring you

what, behind me??

I just figured it was my neighbours braying on the walls because my stereo was on too loud!!

anyway, they're gonna get a shock when my drum tutor gets here at 7am.....

• Like 1

what, behind me??

I just figured it was my neighbours braying on the walls because my stereo was on too loud!!

anyway, they're gonna get a shock when my drum tutor gets here at 7am.....

umm sure I might not like your drumms at 7 am so I hope they call the coppers and shut it down. So tell me what do you call humour.

• Like 1

I have to now, because it's nearly 7am, and i'm very drunk, and it's free comic book day at the comic book shop, and I need a few hours' kip, or i'll get there when there's nothing left but predator Vs the care bears, and no-one wants that kind of s**t!

so before I go, i'd like to wish everyone a happy star wars day!

may the 4th be with you!!

always.....

• Like 1

welcome to the dark side. Now use the force and post befor drinking beyond knowing what your posting young foolish one lol

Drunk at 7am, getting an early start on the day.

still sober at 2 am ... the spirits will be displeased in the morning

Sure, I don't mind humor. It's one of the reasons I keep coming back here.

With two caveats:

1. Some people who post here are not playing with a full deck. One little joke at their expense and some may go off the deep end.

2. Some topics are very sensitive (racism, etc) and people get enraged at a moment's notice.

Edited by little_dreamer
  • Like 2

they need to get new knickers, in my opinion, they get twisted in knots a bit too quick

• Like 2

Absolutely not! .. just kidding !* sometimes it is appropriate?

• Like 1

Sure, I don't mind humor. It's one of the reasons I keep coming back here.

With two caveats:

1. Some people who post here are not playing with a full deck. One little joke at their expense and some may go off the deep end.

2. Some topics are very sensitive (racism, etc) and people get enraged at a moment's notice.

That's because they be a cheating, ma'am. But the Sheriffs a round here, they tend to keep an eye out for it.

(tips hat) ;)

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 3

315038_240180339370259_1417893039_n.jpg

wish I had a nickle every time ....

• Like 2

All humour should be banned! Life is too serious for this flippant egotistical extravigance. I mean, people here discuss if there is a god, how can this be funny! Outrageous that anybody makes any remarks that are not pious and serious. And as for existance of UFO and little green/grey men, I saw the most terrible abuse of believers! How dare anybody smirk or make sarcastic remarks. And this about wearing tinfoil hat, does nobody realise the hurt this causes people who suffer a terrible afliction that causes them to have to wear a tinfoil hat. My poor little brother has to wear a tinfiol hat to cover the hole in head, and everytime he sees this "joke" on this forum he breaks down in tears! You cruel monsters! And as for anything about Pyramids and sphinxeses, well, may the wrath of the gods fall on anybody who ever dare make any joke about this holy of holies!

Bah humbug! I cannot take anymore of the humour on this site. And as for a thread on this so called "humour", well, I give this a big

1bafc2a01801.jpg Humour my *ss

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri
  • Like 2

~snip

Bah humbug! I cannot take anymore of the humour on this site. And as for a thread on this so called "humour", well, I give this a big

483908_10151099341090708_756315050_n.jpg

any moment now ....

• Like 1

the people here who know me, know that most of my posts are tongue in cheek, serious, with a flippant edge, critical of closed minds, even sharper against bullys, but does it really work?

i've made some great friends here, but i've also got myself into quite a bit of unintentional bother with my sense of humour.

is there a fun side to serious debate, or am I just farting custard at goats, and throwing cats at people while I shout at clouds.....?

Hello, I am not sure if we have met on here before. Can you tell me more about this farting custard at goats? can we use another kind of animal (humans included) or is it strictly goats?

Thankyou kind sir.

Does it have to be Custard? I've found that Ready Brek can be quite effective as well.

• Like 2

Does it have to be Custard? I've found that Ready Brek can be quite effective as well.

AH! please! I am still practicing with the custard, give me a chance to pass that bit before thickening the plot!

• Like 2

b57e799f91c1.jpg Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri
  • Like 1

All humour should be banned! Life is too serious for this flippant egotistical extravigance. I mean, people here discuss if there is a god, how can this be funny! Outrageous that anybody makes any remarks that are not pious and serious. And as for existance of UFO and little green/grey men, I saw the most terrible abuse of believers! How dare anybody smirk or make sarcastic remarks. And this about wearing tinfoil hat, does nobody realise the hurt this causes people who suffer a terrible afliction that causes them to have to wear a tinfoil hat. My poor little brother has to wear a tinfiol hat to cover the hole in head, and everytime he sees this "joke" on this forum he breaks down in tears! You cruel monsters! And as for anything about Pyramids and sphinxeses, well, may the wrath of the gods fall on anybody who ever dare make any joke about this holy of holies!

Ah, that deserved a likey,

a4a17_ORIG-at_first_i_was_like5.gif

• Like 1

~image snip

any moment now ....

Ah, that deserved a likey,

~image snip

took longer than I expected but you get the prize ....

281730_10151348448510708_617106629_n.jpg

Gandhi will now play you the theme from 'cheers'

• Like 1