Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Friendly fire injured Boston officer

ouija ouija

Apparently the officer injured in the 'shootout'(although the suspects were not armed at that point), between police and the Tsarnaev brothers was hit by 'friendly fire'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320744/Richard-Donohue-Cop-seriously-wounded-shoot-Boston-bombers-hit-FRIENDLY-FIRE.html

• Like 3

Eyewitness accounts from the chaotic Watertown firefight between law enforcement and the suspected Boston bombers claim that transit police officer Richard Donohue was almost killed in a hail of gunfire unleashed by his colleagues.

The MBTA officer was hit in his upper thigh as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, made his getaway in a stolen black Mercedes SUV and residents of the quiet town have revealed that Donohue appeared to be the victim of 'friendly fire'.

Witnesses have suggested that Donohue was struck as officers chased after and fired upon the fleeing SUV driven by the teenage bombing suspect as it motored in between two groups of officers creating a cross-fire.

'A black SUV appeared, and rapid gun fire was focused on the vehicle,' wrote Watertown resident Jane Dyson in a statement provided to the Boston Globe.

'It appeared to me that an individual at the corner [of the street] fell to the ground and had probably been hit in the gunfire.'

'I later learned that the individual who had been shot was Officer Richard Donohue.'

The investigation has revealed that neither suspect was armed and firing when Donohue fell, suggesting that he was indeed hit by one of his fellow officers gunfire at the culmination of the ten minute exchange.

This doesn't surprise me. There was another article posted on here, where they finally came out and said that the one brother that was in the boat was unarmed.

Why were these cops shooting at unarmed men? Is it now police policy to shoot first, and THEN ask questions?

I've posted this before, and I'll post it again. What weapons (or if ANY) were found on these guys? I've heard alot about handmade grenades they appearantly threw from their vehicle...:rolls eyes:

• Like 3

Umm, I think there was also a pressure-cooker bomb which released smoke ............... no, nothing else, just some smoke.

• Like 1

Where are the anti-gun posters shrieking for the police to be disarmed?

They show themselves to be incompetant buffoons time and time again by shooting themselves, each other and innocent people.

Yet nobody seems to care that a bunch of 70 IQ morons with badges can kill with almost complete impunity.

• Like 3

According to the article:

Up to 300 rounds of gunfire were exchanged between 26-year-old Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and a dozen police officers from four departments.

The two brothers also threw pipe bombs and detonated a pressure cooker device similar to those which killed three people and injured over 250 people when they detonated during the marathon of April 15th.

The fire fight was so intense that police sources have described it as a 'wartime situation'.

Three neighbors revealed to the Boston Globe how they watched the vicious fire-fight between police and the Boston suspects reach its climax.

Tamerlan charged at police, throwing his handgun at the officer, who then subdued him and handcuffed him.

Okay so according to this other report the only gun recovered was:

“Even though the Tsarnaev brothers made a violent dash from police, allegedly tossing homemade bombs as they fled, police told ABC News they so far have recovered only a single, semi-automatic handgun from the two men now accused of carrying off the Boston Marathon bombing . . . Law enforcement sources told ABC News the gun recovered from the scene of the Tsarnaev brothers’ shoot out with police was a Ruger 9 mm semi-automatic handgun. Sources said the gun is in the custody of the Massachusetts State Police lab and that the serial number on the firearm was obliterated.” The revelation means . . .

A) there was no assault rifle as reported by both the police (on the radio recordings) and the media and B) it seems increasingly likely the Tsarnaevs killed MIT cop Sean Collier to take his gun—an effort thwarted by his retention holster.

A Ruger 9 mm semi automatic hand gun can hold 12 bullets. So *if* this WAS the only gun they had, how are they firing even HALF of the 300 rounds supposedly shot? I doubt Collier kept 100+ rounds of ammo in his patrol car....

• Like 3

Apparently the officer injured in the 'shootout'(although the suspects were not armed at that point), between police and the Tsarnaev brothers was hit by 'friendly fire'.

http://www.dailymail...ENDLY-FIRE.html

You know what ? this article just reminded me of something , it's a bit off topic but , it's all relevent. I heard that Bill Ayres who is friends with the pres. and others in the administration had made the exact same material devices that those men made in the late 60's / early 70's.

Also , Ayres recently spoke at some college ,he's a professor teaching/influening Americans(?)but that's nothing new, it's what they do , they infiltrate and influence the youth to their way of thinking .

Not certain if that was the same day that the pres. spoke . But Ayres went on to compare himself to those two , suggesting that he and they are completley different, even though , Ayres had nails and such in his devices just like they did. (?)

He said that no one ever died from his , but that's a lie , you see he placed one in a precinct in Chicago whereas a Sergeant did in fact die from Ayres explosive , just as others did in Boston from those guys wrong doing , and also one cop lost his eyes from the nails and materials of the explosion Ayres placed in the Precint .

Ayre's girlfriend also died in their N.Y Greenwich Village apt. while assembling them, which he had intended to use on a government building , it's all fact, and yet , this is the administrations friend?

Edited by Reann
  • Like 2

You know what ? this article just reminded me of something , it's a bit off topic but , it's all relevent. I heard that Bill Ayres who is friends with the pres. and others in the administration had made the exact same material devices that those men made in the late 60's / early 70's.

Also , Ayres recently spoke at some college ,he's a professor teaching/influening Americans(?)but that's nothing new, it's what they do , they infiltrate and influence the youth to their way of thinking .

Not certain if that was the same day that the pres. spoke . But Ayres went on to compare himself to those two , suggesting that he and they are completley different, even though , Ayres had nails and such in his devices just like they did. (?)

He said that no one ever died from his , but that's a lie , you see he placed one in a precinct in Chicago whereas a Sergeant did in fact die from Ayres explosive , just as others did in Boston from those guys wrong doing , and also one cop lost his eyes from the nails and materials of the explosion Ayres placed in the Precint .

Ayre's girlfriend also died in their N.Y Greenwich Village apt. while assembling those them, which he had intended to use on a government building , it's all fact, and yet , this is the administrations friend?

Oh my. Thanks for pointing this out! This guy is a friend of Obama's??

Here is an article on this: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/06/william-ayers-says-weather-underground-bombings-not-same-as-boston-marathon/

Bill Ayers, the 1960s radical who went on to become a college professor and associate of President Obama, said Saturday the bombings he helped the Weather Underground carry out to protest the Vietnam War bear no resemblance to the deadly Boston Marathon attack - and glossed over the fact that his group's bombs killed three fellow terrorists and have been linked to the murder of a San Francisco police officer.

“How different is the shooting in Connecticut from shooting at a hunting range?” Ayers told a reporter who asked him to compare the incidents after Ayers spoke at a commemoration of the 1970 incident at Kent State University, where Ohio National Guard members killed four students during a protest. “Just because they use the same thing, there’s no relationship at all.”

Ayers went on to accuse Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., who spent five years in a POW camp, of murdering civilians in the war, lament the deaths of two fellow Weather Underground members – skipping over the fact that they blew themselves up while trying to make bombs – and painted his actions as a heroic bid to end U.S. involvement in Vietnam. Ayers was the keynote speaker at the event, which drew an estimated 350 people on the university’s Commons, according to the Akron Beacon Journal. But it was after Ayers made his prepared remarks that he bristled over a possible comparison of terrorist acts separated by more than four decades.

“To conflate a group of fundamentalist people [in Boston] who are nihilistic in some way with a group of people who spent their lives trying to oppose the murder of 6,000 people a week … and still the killing went on. And still the killing went on. What would you have done?” Ayers said. “There’s no equivalence [with Boston]. Property damage. That’s what we did.”

John Murtagh, who was 9 years old when his father, a New York judge, presided over the trial of members of the Black Panther Party accused of a plot to bomb New York landmarks and department stores, blames the Weather Underground for setting three gasoline-filled firebombs at his boyhood home while the family slept. Two were placed at the front door and the third under the gas tank of the family car.

The bombs only managed to damage the car and destroy a snowman the little boy had built a few days earlier, but Murtagh, now an attorney, said the Weather Underground’s intentions were to kill, whether they succeeded or not.

“The notion that Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground were about property damage – like they were egging cars on Halloween -- is absurd,” Murtagh said. “The only difference between Bill Ayers and the Tsarnaev brothers is that [Ayers] was incompetent, apparently.”

• Like 2

Oh ....and what about that book that Saul Alinsky wrote and dedicated to Lucifer , " Rules for Radicles" .Obama owned read and taught from it to students in a university.

This video link is of a movie that I'd like to watch one day . Sorry Ouija Ouija if Kowalski and I got off topic there, but I think it all relates . I did hear talk of freindly fire weeks ago .

In my personal perspective , that was a really strange shoot out , the entire thing was odd.

There is a movie on youtuvbe called : Agenda grinding down America. I will probably watch it this weekend. I think it's an important documentary .

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1

. Sorry Ouija Ouija if Kowalski and I got off topic there, but I think it all relates . I did hear talk of freindly fire weeks ago .

In my personal perspective , that was a really strange shoot out , the entire thing was odd.

There is a movie on youtuvbe called : Agenda grinding down America. I will probably watch it this weekend. I think it's an important documentary .

No need to apologise! It is related and connected. Leaving aside anything remotely like a conspiracy, at the very least the police are lying wildly to cover up their own incompetence(over the entire Boston bombings event and subsequent hunting down of suspects).

• Like 2

No need to apologise! It is related and connected. Leaving aside anything remotely like a conspiracy, at the very least the police are lying wildly to cover up their own incompetence(over the entire Boston bombings event and subsequent hunting down of suspects).

I have to agree. Even if there is no "conspiracy" in the Boston Bombings, at the very least, these police officers (Not mention all the intelligence the US had about these two that went unheeded) has shown nothing but incompetence. Did you see the some of the guns these police officers were carrying around?? It was two guys with a 9 mm handgun, we're crying out loud! How much of a shootout could it have been??

• Like 2

A Ruger 9 mm semi automatic hand gun can hold 12 bullets.

actually a ruger 9mm pistol holds only 1 round, in the chamber, the rest are held in mag., it can be 15 or 10 rounds, some mags are 30 rounds, (that is for full size pistols, smaller guns hold less)

i have 9mm ruger, originaly it came with 15 rounder, later nyc made law that only 10 rounds mags are allowed in the city, i had to sell 15 round mags and buy 10 round mag, and now i can't even load it with more than 7 rounds.

it is all about mags "aka feeding device" as it phrased in nyc law.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

actually a ruger 9mm pistol holds only 1 round, in the chamber, the rest are held in mag., it can be 15 or 10 rounds, some mags are 30 rounds, (that is for full size pistols, smaller guns hold less)

i have 9mm ruger, originaly it came with 15 rounder, later nyc made law that only 10 rounds mags are allowed in the city, i had to sell 15 round mags and buy 10 round mag, and now i can't even load it with more than 7 rounds.

it is all about mags "aka feeding device" as it phrased in nyc law.

Okay that was my bad. For some reason I was thinking they only held 12 rounds...

My mind is going out. I'm not getting enough sleep...anyways...