Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cheese and onion flavoured chocolate bar

Still Waters

Irish snack company Tayto has scored an unlikely hit with its cheese and onion flavoured chocolate bar.

The firm has already sold out of the limited edition run of 100,000 bars it produced in Ireland following requests on social networking sites.

And thousands of Irish Australians have also been trying to get hold of 24 of the bars that have made it Down Under.

http://www.dailymail...vour-treat.html

I like cheese and onion, I would probably give it a go. I'd have to be pretty hungry first though!

• Like 2

An ex of mine used to melt chocolate in a bowl then dip crisps (Chips if you are American) into it. I used to sit there trying not to vomit. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

I understand the "sweet/sour" idea of taste but sorry, chocolate and onion and cheese just sounds like something one would regurgitate rather than consume on purpose.

• Like 3

I understand the "sweet/sour" idea of taste but sorry, chocolate and onion and cheese just sounds like something one would regurgitate rather than consume on purpose.

Oh, you see it too.

For a moment, I thought this was something Westerners like :unsure2:

I like cheese and onion but not with chocolate and I love chocolate but not with cheese and onion. Some things just don't go together.

That sounds....really yucky.

I mean, I have had chocolate with sea salt sprinkled on it and that was okay but cheese and onion? Sorry but I am not that adventurous.

Chocolate covered pretzels are delicious...But chocolate plus cheese and onion sounds absolutely gag worthy.

• Like 2