Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid

Ashotep

Because it's hard to believe and it's not like we see "tiny" humans everyday. It's the first !

Well you are right i think based on its size and if this was an actual "alien humanoid" it would mean that their planet has bigger mass than ours and it is rocky sort of planet.. It would make sense for possible UFO vehicles that are small occupied with those things, if such things would be proven... Still it think someone made an elaborate hoax to connect all those factors..

In my opinion if life exists out there it might be very similar to us.. humanoid that is, but that is just my idea.

Dr. Steven Greer is not a scientist but a former "Emergency Room" doctor, who put his career on hold in order to help expose the truth surrounding UFOs, alien life forms and free energy. He, along with many others which include former high ranking military officials, scientists, physicists, numerous airline pilots, politicians, etc., have come together through the "Disclosure Project."

Maybe you didn't notice, but a lot of said "high ranking military officials, scientists, physicists, numerous airline pilots, politicians, etc." have bailed out again. For good reasons. Nor did anything come out of it. Can you point to a single disclosure of relevance that this project has produced? One that was not already public?

Considering he's a former medical doctor, I'm quite sure he can tell the difference between an animal and human cadaver. Although this specimen is "tiny" in stature, who are we to say it is not alien in nature. We'll just have to wait and see for any further development in his findings.

I think seeder said it very well, no need to add anything.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Because it's hard to believe and it's not like we see "tiny" humans everyday. It's the first !

Not sure if it is the first, Lucia Zarate was born with Primordial Dwarfism and never hit 17 inches in height.

tgod-Lucia-Zarate5.jpg

As well as the San Pedro Mountain Mummy

pedro.gifpedro_01.gif

But Greer claims that Primordial Dwarfism has been ruled out. To be frank, it is hard to say who is going where, the claim that the skeleton is 6 - 8 years old is being touted as is part of Nolan's Stamford paper, but it is not, it states at the top of the paper that one Dr. Lachman is responsible for the claim not Nolan, and I suspect he was called in because he is an expert in skeletal dysplasia, and this appears to possibly be a case of fetal skeletal dysplasia, which is known for such bizarre bone mutations.

F1.large.jpg

Considering the conclusions on Nolan's paper:

: This preliminary report demonstrates how currently available biomedical technologies can be readily applied to the analysis of archeologically and anthropologically relevant human specimens with genetic disorders of unknown origin.This report is not a formal conclusion on the nature of the mutations or the underlying cause of the disorder in this human specimen. Currently the data represents (conservatively) a 15 fold whole genome reading and as such is insufficient for definitive conclusions. Future plans include continued study of this specimen to establish up to a 50 fold WHS read that could point to targeted sequencing of hypothetical causal mutations. Comparison of the observed sequence variations against recently developed ethnically focused genome databases is planned. Full analysis of the DNA, and attempts to link genetics to morphology, will eventually follow in an appropriately peer-reviewed article in an accredited scientific journal. The results will be independently verified before publication

LINK - To Nolan's Paper

LINK to Greers Rehash of Nolans Paper

Link to Dr Lachman's paper

And skeletal dysplasia initiates many mutations at once. Likely some not seen previously, which would be in line with Nolan's paper, however, whilst Dr Lachman's report contains the most perplexing attribute to date, that being suspected age, however advanced aging could possibly explain the development, and it pays to note that both Dr's Nolan and Lachman has unequivocally stated the the specimen is 100% human. An oddity sure, but not time to invoke aliens just yet.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

Guad ! thats enough to make one believe in Leprechauns! :tu:

Bet my Lucky Charms !

Guad ! thats enough to make one believe in Leprechauns! :tu:

Bet my Lucky Charms !

What, little green men? :lol:

He sure looks happy!!!

Money is on the short story ! And even shorter movie,In other words,Its all B.S. :tu:

Tiny Humanoid (Chile) - 2002 http://rense.com/general31/tinyt.htm

Tiny Humanoid (Russia) - 2009 http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/04/video-alien-found-in-russia.html

Tiny Humanoid - 2011 http://www.podermagico.com.br/2011/11/voce-ja-viu-um-bebe-alienigena-video.html#.UYAu1yT4IWs

Maybe not the first

• Like 1

It's not like we see aliens everyday either, or ever.

Apparently they've tested the remains and have come to the conclusion that its "Human" with 91% Human DNA.

Yes, that is right. It has less Human DNA than a Chimpanzee. It live for 6-8 years...at around 7 inches tall.

The research raises more questions than answers in my opinion.

http://www.examiner.com/article/tiny-alien-skeleton-debunked-by-dna-alien-shown-to-be-human-after-all

Yes, that is right. It has less Human DNA than a Chimpanzee.

Ummmm you may have misread, the article states: 'It is human, closer to human than chimpanzees.'.

Edit: Eg. Human > Humanoid > Chimpanzee.

Edited by Timonthy

Ummmm you may have misread, the article states: 'It is human, closer to human than chimpanzees.'.

Edit: Eg. Human > Humanoid > Chimpanzee.

Ummm..no i have not. A chimpanzee has 97% human DNA, this thing has 91% Human DNA.

Math. Its awesome stuff.

Ummm..no i have not. A chimpanzee has 97% human DNA, this thing has 91% Human DNA.

Math. Its awesome stuff.

The presence of ~9% “unmatched” DNA should not be interpreted to represent anything unusual about the specimen itself. Reasons for the lack of match can include artifacts generated during library preparation, low quality reads from the instrument, or insufficient data to allow computational alignment against the human reference standard.

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Chile-Specimen_GPN-Summary.pdf

• Like 2

The presence of ~9% “unmatched” DNA should not be interpreted to represent anything unusual about the specimen itself. Reasons for the lack of match can include artifacts generated during library preparation, low quality reads from the instrument, or insufficient data to allow computational alignment against the human reference standard.

http://siriusdisclos...GPN-Summary.pdf

Fair enough, but vague generalizations can go both ways. Instead, those with agendas want to use that vagueness to either prove or disprove what they already believe to be true.

• Like 1

Ok so i have been hearing about an alien body found in a south american desert so i figured i would look into it and i have found it to be actually credible unlike the other "autopsy" or alien sighting video's out there.

so basically they got scientist and other kinds of professionals working on this thing to figure out if it is actually human which is Very unlikely and from what i understand it is NOT human and there is no DNA on this earth the same as this specimen

It looks like a fascinating species.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5esZhAoP4ag&feature=fvwp

Can you cite the source which declares this not human? I honestly think it was a miscarriage of some sort, although I know absolutely nothing about what stages and what goes on in a woman when pregnant.

Can you cite the source which declares this not human? I honestly think it was a miscarriage of some sort, although I know absolutely nothing about what stages and what goes on in a woman when pregnant.

Umm i don't know if you watched the video but they got a geneticist to get DNA from it and the result showed it is not human and that there is no species on earth with that DNA.

They also and i'm qouting here "got the worlds formost authority on skeletal abnormality's ect" and they stated that this being is unlike any knows skeletal structure found in humans.

Just watch the video man.

If I'm not mistaken, there's already a thread on this.

http://www.unexplain...6

oh yea well i typed in 6 inch alien body found and no results showed up so i figured i'd make a thread on this but from skimming through the comments on that thread none of them took it very seriously that's for sure.

oh yea well i typed in 6 inch alien body found and no results showed up so i figured i'd make a thread on this but from skimming through the comments on that thread none of them took it very seriously that's for sure.

I don't think you'll find too many people who'll take anything seriously that has the name Greer attached to it.

• Like 1

I don't think you'll find too many people who'll take anything seriously that has the name Greer attached to it.

Well that's a weird thing to say seeing as how he got the disclosure project up which is more then ANYONE is doing in the field of aliens and UFO's.

it's not like he's making stuff up like most people out there claiming to be whistle blowers.

Greer has a passion with this type of thing so he put it to himself to gather up Credible people and get them to swear to oath what they seen was real.

I mean like what have you done to get this world moving forward

...they got a geneticist to get DNA from it and the result showed it is not human and that there is no species on earth with that DNA.

They ... "got the worlds formost authority on skeletal abnormality's ect" and they stated that this being is unlike any knows skeletal structure found in humans.

Just watch the video man.

Telling us such things still doesn't provide us the source. We would need the names of the geneticist and the person claimed to the "foremost authority on skeletal abnormality's" - or at least the name of the institutions at which the studies were conducted - in order to really have the sources identified here.

I'm not saying the tests weren't done, but unless names are given we really don't know who did what here.

Telling us such things still doesn't provide us the source. We would need the names of the geneticist and the person claimed to the "foremost authority on skeletal abnormality's" - or at least the name of the institutions at which the studies were conducted - in order to really have the sources identified here.

I'm not saying the tests weren't done, but unless names are given we really don't know who did what here.

Yea no doubt dude but i just found this video like an hour ago ok i posted this so others can do their own dam research.

Don't mean to sound rude but you guy's can do your own research i don't have all the answers i still have to do my own research

c'mon man don't be lazy now .