Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

Dark_Grey

Reality score: Quaentum 4

Smirnov 0

I have to correct you on this. Reality score: Quaentum 0

Mr. Oberg 0

You and Quaentum don't know for sure whether the russian scientist's name is spelled Shcherbokov or Shcherbakov, and you have both failed in your attempt to discredit Karl Wolfe. You were never there when Wolfe saw the lunar photos.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/moon_spaceship.htm

FROM THE EMINENT SOVIET JOURNAL: 'SPUTNIK'

IS THE MOON THE CREATION OF INTELLIGENCE?

by Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, scientists

As you can see, they are scientists. http://disinfo.com/2010/09/who-parked-the-moon/

In July 1970, two Russian scientists, Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, published an article in the Soviet journal Sputnik entitled “Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?”

http://www.trudeausociety.com/home/Frontpage/2008/09/16/02245.html

Two Soviet scientists, Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_24.htm

Two Russian scientists, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov advanced an amazing theory in relation to the origin of the moon, in an article published in the Soviet journal Sputnik, in 1970.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2008/07/18/02474.html

Two Soviet scientists, Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena.

http://www.informantnews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=categories&op=newindex&catid=2

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena.

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/moon.html

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena.

As you can see, his name is spelled ShcherbOkov.

From around 0:48 into above interview with David Icke, he says >>Two russian scientists from the Soviet academy of science in the 1970's wrote a very detailed article for a magazine, the Sputnik magazine, saying that the Moon is actually a gigantic spacecraft, hollowed out spacecraft<<

I have to correct you on this. Reality score: Quaentum 0

Mr. Oberg 0

You and Quaentum don't know for sure whether the russian scientist's name is spelled Shcherbokov or Shcherbakov, and you have both failed in your attempt to discredit Karl Wolfe. You were never there when Wolfe saw the lunar photos.

http://www.theforbid...n_spaceship.htm

As you can see, they are scientists. http://disinfo.com/2...arked-the-moon/

http://www.trudeauso...9/16/02245.html

http://www.bibliotec...esp_luna_24.htm

http://www.agoracosm...7/18/02474.html

http://www.informant...ewindex&catid=2

http://www.redicecre...01jan/moon.html

As you can see, his name is spelled ShcherbOkov.

From around 0:48 into above interview with David Icke, he says >>Two russian scientists from the Soviet academy of science in the 1970's wrote a very detailed article for a magazine, the Sputnik magazine, saying that the Moon is actually a gigantic spacecraft, hollowed out spacecraft<<

Continued arguing over the spelling is irrelevant to the topic. IMO the way the article is written is not the way a scientist would write it.

In this clip of the disclosure project, Mr Wolfe himself says he was hired in mid 1965 to repair the equipment and that he was shown pictures taken by the Lunar Orbiters. The Lunar Orbiter program did not exist until the next year. As you can see, Mr wolf does a fine job of discrediting himself.

[media]

You do realize that the article by Vasin and Shcherbakov does not state as fact that that Moon is actually a gigantic spacecraft, hollowed out spacecraft, don't you? The first line under waiting for the evidence is where we can see this.

We have put forward in this article only a few of the reasons - unfortunately the evidence is so far only circumstantial - for our hypothesis, which at first glance may appear to be crazy.

A hypothesis is the initial, this is what we think. To become a theory a certain amount of evidence that supports the hypothesis must be presented and even more evidence is needed to turn a theory into fact. Because they themselves indicate it to be a hypothesis, nothing in the article concerning a hollow moon can be viewed as fact.

• Like 1

I cannot cite them by name because I do not know their name. Indeed, I'm not certain that History and AA were telling the truth. As you both suggest, perhaps they are liars and charlatans. I do not know that, but I am skeptical of your innuendo in that regard.

I suspect that if by chance I were able to cite the names of such mathematicians, you would likely just call them charlatans and liars as well. ...

I cannot, will not. refuse to... watch the show Ancient Aliens. I have tried, believe me, I have tried. Every time I do, something tips me off to prove my contention that they are making things up. As an example, in the clip that was recently posted the claim was made that "mathmeticians have decoded the secret messages". If I were going to make such a claim. I most certainly would reveal the names of said matmeticians and the methods used to reach these conclusions, it would give the claims credibility. Another clue that it is all just fiction ( and since the show is in documentary fashion, the word "lies" can understandably be substituted for "fiction"), it is stated that the exact longitude and lattitude of the island is demonstrated. "How could they have known this?" Georgio asks. This is an example of the little clues that tell me the claims are bogus. What pops into my mind is, how could they know what we, (today's society) define as longitude and lattitude? Degrees and minutes are very exacting measurements, but still arbitrary numbers. I mean, when it was decided that there would be 360 degrees in a circle, it could very well have been 400, or 281, or... If it were true that these people knew the precise longitude and lattitude, then either they could see into the future and know what numbers we were going to use, or we used the numbering system that they devised. My own conclusion is that neither is true and the presenters are lying.

• Like 3

I cannot, will not. refuse to... watch the show Ancient Aliens. I have tried, believe me, I have tried. Every time I do, something tips me off to prove my contention that they are making things up. As an example, in the clip that was recently posted the claim was made that "mathmeticians have decoded the secret messages". If I were going to make such a claim. I most certainly would reveal the names of said matmeticians and the methods used to reach these conclusions, it would give the claims credibility. Another clue that it is all just fiction ( and since the show is in documentary fashion, the word "lies" can understandably be substituted for "fiction"), it is stated that the exact longitude and lattitude of the island is demonstrated. "How could they have known this?" Georgio asks. This is an example of the little clues that tell me the claims are bogus. What pops into my mind is, how could they know what we, (today's society) define as longitude and lattitude? Degrees and minutes are very exacting measurements, but still arbitrary numbers. I mean, when it was decided that there would be 360 degrees in a circle, it could very well have been 400, or 281, or... If it were true that these people knew the precise longitude and lattitude, then either they could see into the future and know what numbers we were going to use, or we used the numbering system that they devised. My own conclusion is that neither is true and the presenters are lying.

Do you See the Thousand dollar suits "Georgio" wears,Thatss thhe real clue right in our faces to whats up with this Guy ! And to Think He could get a real Hair cut,and gain at least 10% more credibility by just that ! A HAIR CUT MAN ! Get One ASAP ! JMO :whistle: Other wise He`s a Con man all the Way ! No strike that ! We all Know hes a Con man all the way !

Continued arguing over the spelling is irrelevant to the topic.

If you find the spelling aguing irrelevant, then why vaste your precious time on it?

IMO the way the article is written is not the way a scientist would write it.

You don't know that.

In this clip of the disclosure project, Mr Wolfe himself says he was hired in mid 1965 to repair the equipment and that he was shown pictures taken by the Lunar Orbiters. The Lunar Orbiter program did not exist until the next year.

Like i said, either Karl Wolfe saw lunar photos from the Ranger program or a secret lunar program in 1965, or Karl Wolfe remember wrong about the year he saw these photos at that NSA facility and therefore may have seen them later than 1965.

As you can see, Mr wolf does a fine job of discrediting himself.

You mean you will use "dirty tactics" in your attempt to discredit Mr. Wolfe no matter what it takes, right? Seems you're using similar tactics as Disinfo agents and Neo-Nazis use ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175373&page=250 'believenothing', 'Sniper13x', 'resistance' and other of these Neo-Nazis do what they can in their effort to destroy historical facts and evidences from the horrors of WWII, and they use similar dirty tactics as Disinfo agents use), how pathetic, well, except that WWII is not the topics here.

You do realize that the article by Vasin and Shcherbakov does not state as fact that that Moon is actually a gigantic spacecraft, hollowed out spacecraft, don't you?

http://wariscrime.com/new/the-moon-is-a-spacecraft/

Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov suggested that the Moon was a planetoid that had been hollowed out using huge machines by unknown beings with highly advanced technology. If this technology was nuclear in nature it would explain the presence of the uranium 236 and neptunium 237. Vasin and Shcherbakov said the machines would have melted rock to form cavities within the Moon and the lava would have poured out onto the surface to produce a lunar landscape made from metallic rocky slag. They said that for whatever reason the Moon was eventually placed in orbit around the Earth. This is part of what they wrote in Sputnik magazine:

If you are going to launch an artificial sputnik, then it is advisable to make it hollow. At the same time it would be naïve to imagine that anyone capable of such a tremendous space project would be satisfied simply with some kind of giant empty trunk hurled into near-Earth trajectory.

It is more likely that what we have here is a very ancient spaceship, the interior of which was filled with fuel for the engines, materials and appliances for repair work, navigation instruments, observation equipment and all manner of machinery … in other words, everything necessary to enable this ‘caravelle of the Universe’ to serve as a Noah’s Ark of intelligence, perhaps even as the home of a whole civilisation envisaging a prolonged (thousands of millions of years) existence and long wanderings through space (thousands of millions of miles).

Surely, you and Archimedes are entitled to your skepticism regarding any decoding done by any mathematicians at Gavrinis.

Yes, they, I and many others are absolutely and CORRECTLY entitled to be skeptical of this now proven false claim.

I cannot cite them by name because I do not know their name.

No-one does. They do not exist. They are a figment of someone's imagination - a testament to how the mind can simply make stuff up when a belief is so strong that anything can be twisted to be 'evidence'.

Indeed, I'm not certain that History and AA were telling the truth.

In this case, it doesn't appear to be a case of AA or History channel making stuff up. Here's what YOU, Babe Ruth, said:

mathematicians have decoded the various engravings inside, and discovered that it encodes among other things, the value of pi out to like a gazillion points.

That's what you wanted this forum to accept without question. Yet even when the offending episode was found, it didn't say any such thing.

As you both suggest, perhaps they are liars and charlatans.

They are? There is a rather obvious response to that, but decorum and forum rules suggest I just leave it at that...

I suspect that if by chance I were able to cite the names of such mathematicians, you would likely just call them charlatans and liars

First, you cannot cite any names of any mathematicians who said what YOU claimed, as what you claimed was not correct at even the most basic level. If you did cite such names and they had in fact said what you claimed, then we would have simply asked for the evidence - if they then came forward with the verified engravings of pi to a 'gazillion' places, I'd say - "whoopee, at last, some evidence of alien visitation!!" I can't speak for others, but I suspect they would too.

But, again, sadly, there are NO mathematicians, recognised or otherwise, who have made that claim. Let alone any who have the evidence to back it up.

that is the typical reaction of people first encountering things that threaten their world view

That's pretty sad - do you feel qualified to speak for others? I am always delighted and intrigued by things that ENHANCE my cosmological view. I certainly don't feel threatened by anything, let alone the concept of aliens finally turning up here.. But when such things arise, I look into them. Because.. and here, Babe, is where you really need to listen carefully.. some people like to joke around, some like to exaggerate, some like to deceive, some simply get deceived, some like to make up stories for money, some are just plane crazy..

Yes, Babe, everything you hear isn't necessarily true... And it seems some stuff you think you have heard/seen, isn't what you heard/saw at all..

Maybe I like to investigate things thoroughly simply because I have a science background - maybe it's also because some of my decisions have had the power - at best - to make or lose a lot of other folks' money or - at worst - result in injury or death.. But I like investigating things thoroughly - I learn stuff, and I also have got pretty good at picking the wheat from the chaff..

For some strange reason, some people are threatened by the notion that this planet has been visited.

Again, you seem able to read minds. But you've got mine wrong. I'd love to see aliens visit us, or to see proof that they have in the past. But I don't just believe any old excrement, nor do I make stuff up when it suits me...

I, OTOH, feel that we have certainly been visited.

Well, good onya! I just hope your best evidence isn't also based on misinformation.. Like..

Indeed, what some call "junk DNA" in our genome is most likely alien DNA. So theorized Human Genome Project about 10 years ago, and I agree.

Oh dear, Here we go again? Perhaps this is what Babe alludes to:

http://www.americans...ark-side-of-dna

No, not quite the "aliens" he was hoping for... The 'alien' dna segments are either unidentified or from non-mammalian (ie 'alien' to homo sapiens) species..

Yet another example of what passes for evidence to true believers..

But I'd invite anyone to do, oh do, start another thread on that topic if you wish to take it up seriously. But I'd suggest you read up on the claim properly, rather than rely on a History Channel/Ancient Alienz/online conspiracy site interpretation... and perhaps have the decency to CITE the claims from the Human Genome Project's comprehensive and easily available documentation and published papers.

I concede, and you have "won". I am wrong, and you are "right". :innocent:

Well, I guess that's something. Although the little haloed creature suggests maybe you still have a way to go...

• Like 2

Hold on, so anyone who doesn't go "gasp, there are secret Alien Structures on the Moon, which NASA has been keeping from us, and I know this is true because one Karl Wolfe says he saw them", is now a neo-Nazi and a Disinfo agent?

• Like 1

Hold on, so anyone who doesn't go "gasp, there are secret Alien Structures on the Moon, which NASA has been keeping from us, and I know this is true because one Karl Wolfe says he saw them", is now a neo-Nazi and a Disinfo agent?

Oh ! Oh ! Show us the movie`s of this please, These Neo-Nazi`s are so smart from what Ive seen of them , LoL like they could even hold there breath long enough to make it to the Moon !

Oh ! Oh ! Show us the movie`s of this please, These Neo-Nazi`s are so smart from what Ive seen of them , LoL like they could even hold there breath long enough to make it to the Moon !

Moon? No, they operate from the Secret Base inside the Hollow Earth, of course.

I love that Hollow earth one too ! You can really tell alot about people that believe in the Moon bases,Hollow Earth,and Big-Foot`s ect Wack-n-Bush Ideas !

THat being They really live in a different universe than do we. But Hey ! What ever turns there cranks ! ITs all about how long you can take it right ?

A hollow Earth will be quite the Hot Place to BE ! Molten Hot that is !

You mean you will use "dirty tactics" in your attempt to discredit Mr. Wolfe no matter what it takes, right? Seems you're using similar tactics as Disinfo agents and Neo-Nazis use ( http://www.davidicke...175373&page=250 'believenothing', 'Sniper13x', 'resistance' and other of these Neo-Nazis do what they can in their effort to destroy historical facts and evidences from the horrors of WWII, and they use similar dirty tactics as Disinfo agents use), how pathetic, well, except that WWII is not the topics here.

David Icke forums? Seriously?

23403143.jpg

I heard the moon I dunno LOL

iron-sky_00308829.jpg

I suspect that if by chance I were able to cite the names of such mathematicians, you would likely just call them charlatans and liars as well. Maybe not, but that is the typical reaction of people first encountering things that threaten their world view, and I feel that such is the case here. For some strange reason, some people are threatened by the notion that this planet has been visited.

What was your opinion of the link I gave you to the real information about the AA claims on megalithic sites?

Just in case, here it is again - Ancient Aliens Debunked. One might add, and how. Please note the blue subheadings which are links.

Hey Sheep Smart

What happened here?

LINK

??

You ignoring me again?

Crikey Moses, women. Sheesh.

From around 0:20 to 1:30 into the above "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996, Part 6", Alex says >>Aryans by birth. They are also there with other Extraterrestrials, between the Moon and our Earth there are 18000 Greys here. There are only apparently 2000 real Greys left, all the rest are clones, they are "robots", they are organic robots, and micro pr... are grown in their head, they are controlled by some kind of radio frequency. Now, Greys and the Orions also have this technology to absolutely replicate and duplicate human being, and those of you who are familiar with the old D.... B... stuff before he was killed at a parking lot in Dallas, i would suggest you go back and reresearch that information, except he was told the Russians were doing it and they are not doing it, they say Extraterrestrials were doing it who are trying to undermine the free will of those of us of the surface of the planet, because this is our home.<<.
From around 6.25 Alex says >>This is why the focus is on destroying the United States of America, okay, the UN, the World Order, all of that stuff they are all taking orders from ET's, and they are scared to death, but they are willing to sacrifice this nation, they are willing to kill 3.5 to 4 billion people to maintain their place as the new priesthoods, this is Sumeria this is Egypt all over again, because there are 6 billion people living here. If people of this nation surrender the bill of rights by 1998 folks you will no longer have the United States of America, that's a garantee, that's a garantee. This is the reason the Andromedans are coming back, because 317 years into our future our galaxy is in tyranny, and they have traced through time travel all the... that lead to a single point that shipped the energy from free to tyranny. We are also talking about spiritual level, suppression, oppression of soul of spirit, and they have traced it all the way back to our solar system. This is why many races are coming back saying >Hey, this is not going to work<, because 317 years into our future there is tyranny here, there is no such thing as freedom.<<
[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg3f_0fV-xA

From around 1:00 into above Part 7, Alex says >>I've been 'told' that the Andromedan Council have already decided to directly intervene, but i don't know what that is. I can tell you this that the Pleiadians are in war with the Greys outside of our solar system, this is going on and. Official protocol ships from Orion are going to be here, i want to show you what the Greys are up to, many people say they left, i'm sorry to disappoint you, but apparently they are still here, and they have no intention of leaving because they need us, they are desperately trying to save their race by using our genetics, but it isn't working, they can create the form but they can't put soul in the body, that's a gift. I'm 'told' that many of the abductions that are occuring now, that the vital body the aura of the people being abducted which is primarily the females in their family, they're using first and second daughter and their mother, what they are doing is that they are peeling off the vital body the closest parts of the energy field, and they are storing it and they are feeding it to their hybrids that have their mothers' genetics in it, and apparently they are doing this to keep them alive, and apparently also trying to create soul, they think by stealing the aura the vital body in the energy field and giving it to another that would create soul.<<
From around 9:30, Alex says >>This is G.... , it's another artificial satellite, G.... has life on it, has water, has an atmosphere, many of the benevolent races use this as a base.<< Edited by Smirnov

Smirnov, how about posting your words, backed by cites from an actual credible source rather than big chunks from Youtube, the sewer of the Internet?

Smirnov, how about posting your words, backed by cites from an actual credible source rather than big chunks from Youtube, the sewer of the Internet?

I am using "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996" as a credible source, i'm just writing a "transcript" of what he says from that lecture. If you have a problem with that, then it's your own problem.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZ2BWXqzCg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

From around 1:38:00 into the above Moon & Mars Lecture 1996, Alex Collier mentioned that "Moranae" 'told' him that by the year of 2000 New York city will turn into "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed". "The Powers that be" already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering". >>An act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash"<<, that's what he said about New York city, keep in mind he said this back in 1996. He said it would happen in 2000 all right, only 1 year missing as 911 took place in 2001.

As you can see, Moranae predicted 911, even if Alex said 2000 by mistake.

Edited by Smirnov

The Delusional Writing of the Imaginary “Alex Collier” http://theyfly.com/a...ex Collier.html

Well,

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, everybody will be bankrupt.

was only a little out. :blush:

We've still got this to look forward to

They said that somewhere around the beginning of December 2013, third density will implode. It will implode.

whatever it means exactly. :santa:

Surely, you and Archimedes are entitled to your skepticism regarding any decoding done by any mathematicians at Gavrinis.

What decoding? No-one has demonstrated any decoding of anything by anyone.

All we have is the word of a TV programme that some decoding was done and pi was found encoded. A TV programme that doesn't name who did the decoding or tell us how it was done.

Can you understand why we are skeptical of the claim? Why would anyone accept it as being true with nothing to support the claim but what the narrator of a TV show makes vague statements about?

Maybe it's just me, but when confronted with such vague but impressive claims and lack of any supporting evidence I tend to be skeptical.

• Like 1

Smirinov, did you read the link I posted for you? If not I suggest that you do,... I would like you to coment on Alexs Colliers "own words" in the beginning of the page.

The Delusional Writing of the Imaginary “Alex Collier” http://theyfly.com/a...ex Collier.html

Seems the Michael Horn team can't be trusted, http://www.ufohypoth...com/collier.htm

As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn. I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time.

In the early 90's when I came forward, the talks were very small. More like living room chats, just a hand full of people. I stopped speaking in 2002. After being addressed in front of my mailbox by three well dressed men that were part of a "Program", I was told to "Shut the f*#@ up". I was then told that friends were going to be hurt if I did not shut up. The names were given to me. They were not kidding and it wasn't a joke. They were going to kill friends and family members.

Fast forward the internet. I had no idea that the information would go where it has. In 1990 when Morenay had asked me to speak and share "some of my experiences" I reluctantly said yes. I spoke to my Dad regarding this. My dad had an experience of my contacts when we lived in upper state NY. We spoke of it that morning and as my Dad was a strong catholic, his questions were very direct. I felt that if I was going to speak he needed to know. Dad was afraid of what would not only happen to me but our family. My brothers and sisters, and himself by government and religious harassment, etc.... We spoke about using another name to share the information in some way to protect my family.

Your provided link describing this "violent attacking" Michael Horn mentioned about his socalled "critics" of Collier's mention of 22 different extraterrestrial genes in human DNA, but Alex Collier's mention of these 22 different Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA seems to be backed up by this, http://www.agoracosm...1/26/01340.html

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Collaborative research from a gathering of exo-scientists postulate that there are genes from over 20 extraterrestrials civilizations in Human DNA. These exo-scientists have continued the work of Nobel Prize winner Dr. Frances Crick, and other scholars in this area.

Your provided link also shows that Mr. Horn is "attacking" Collier's mention of predictions, but did Michael Horn mention anything about the prediction of 911? I don't see anywhere Mr. Horn mentioning about the 911 prediction. All i see is that Mr. Horn is trying to use similar dirty tactics as Disinfo agents use and Neo-Nazis use, how pathetic.

Let me remind you that i on Page 11 did mention that Collier said in that Moon & Mars Lecture 1996 >>According to the Andromedans, now folks, i just want you to keep an open mind, you know, i'm not asking you to believe this, i'm sharing informations with you, if you choose not to believe it hey that's fine, i ask you to exercise your free will, and if this get too much for you and you don't want to listen i already checked none of these chairs have seat belts, you can absolutely leave and i will not be offended, i don't like doing this anyway, i would much rather stay home and raise my family, okay, but i made a promise, and you know we want tho have a family you know i have a piece of a puzzle, and if don't do anything about it, i'm just as guilty as the NSA Astronauts and the Russian Astronauts have been on Mars and the Moon since 1958.<<

'Hazzard', it's obvious you're wasting you're precious time and energy in your attempt to discredit Alex Collier, you're even trying to ignore his mention about Moranae's prediction of 911. Don't you see how pathetic your action is?

Edited by Smirnov

yes, Hazzard, can't you see how futile it is trying to discredit Alex Collier? Look how accurate he;s been.]

Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt.

They said that somewhere around the beginning of December 2013, third density will implode. It will implode.

According to the Andromedans, our physicality is the sum total of 22 different races that have come down here, spend the "weekend", messed with us and then took off and went home.

Your true (original) blood color was green, like your chlorophyll. Some, we have discovered, even had (blood of a) gold tint.

The genetic changes were the result of radiation damage. Your race (skin color) went from green, to red (Native Americans, Egyptians and Mayans), to yellow (Asians), to black (Afro-Americans and Africans), and then to white.

hey will start with a magnetic pole shift, which could happen anytime between now and the year 2001.

They have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there.

Whyever would anyone want to discredit him?

• Like 2

Your provided link also shows that Mr. Horn is "attacking" Collier's mention of predictions, but did Michael Horn mention anything about the prediction of 911? I don't see anywhere Mr. Horn mentioning about the 911 prediction. All i see is that Mr. Horn is trying to use similar dirty tactics as Disinfo agents use and Neo-Nazis use, how pathetic.

'Hazzard', it's obvious you're wasting you're precious time and energy in your attempt to discredit Alex Collier, you're even trying to ignore his mention about Moranae's prediction of 911. Don't you see how pathetic your action is?

}

What did he say about Moranae's prediction of 911, and what did Moranae say, and who was Moraneaea?

I don't recall New York being turned to ash. I remember a major event in which a handful of buildings in New York were destroyed but the city, as far as I'm aware, was and is 99.999% intact and was never turned into ash.

What a crappy prediction.