Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents

AlasBabylon

TPTB are training us already... via social media like Twitter, Facebook, etc....

where people contantly give updates of their ongoing activities.

I wonder how long until that kind of personal reporting becomes mandatory ??

These planes have been seen doing this outside LA and I believe it was somewhere in Delaware.

A couple of days ago... I woke up to the sound of aircraft repeatedly passing overheard...

I thought perhaps a local airport flight path had changed. Now... who knows ?!

Twice now in a week Ive heard the trash men taking trash, its strange, really strange, as they did the same last week, and come to think of it the week before too

Just what is going on?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Twice now in a week Ive heard the trash men taking trash, its strange, really strange, as they did the same last week, and come to think of it the week before too

Just what is going on?

That's right... joke about the ongoing loss of privacy...

the loss of being secure in your person and possessions...

the loss of individual dignity... that one can't board

a commercial aircraft without being virtually raped...

and all in the name of "safety" from "terrorism"...

whose "safety" ?? The satanic NWO beast system who is

the real terrorist who runs amok across the planet.

• Like 1

Listen to Alex Jones by any chance?

• Like 1

Listen to Alex Jones by any chance?

No, I don't.

I don't have to listen to anyone tell me what I already know...

I've lived long enough to remember an entirely different world order.

It's a pity either you have forgotten or you are not old enough to

be able to compare the world that has been lost and the abomination

that has replaced it.

No, I don't.

I don't have to listen to anyone tell me what I already know...

I've lived long enough to remember an entirely different world order.

It's a pity either you have forgotten or you are not old enough to

be able to compare the world that has been lost and the abomination

that has replaced it.

Oh Im old enough alright.. trust that, but I think what youre implying should go the conspiracies section, this thread is about aeroplanes

Oh Im old enough alright.. trust that, but I think what youre implying should go the conspiracies section, this thread is about aeroplanes

Apparently you haven't been following the conversation...

the aircraft is probably an FBI spy aircraft equipped

with virtual imaging and eavesdropping devices... or...

maybe you're just being a troll.

Edited by AlasBabylon

Heavens, this has become a feast of paranoia, hasn't it. So now it's the satanic NWO, yet again?

should go the conspiracies section, this thread is about aeroplanes
Indeed, yes.
  • Like 1

Apparently you haven't been following the conversation...

the aircraft is probably an FBI spy aircraft equipped

with virtual imaging and eavesdropping devices... or...

maybe you're just being a troll.

I havent been following the thread? Didn't you read my post where I gave details of the plane along with a company name? Or are you just a CT troll?

This could be anything. Could be standard practice but since the Boston bombings people in the city are a little more wary.

You pointed out in another one of your posts that you heard a plane fly over your house one night and made out that it could have possibly been related. Before you heard this topic, would you even think twice about a plane flying over?

And I've just returned from Thailand and Singapore, wasn't raped once. You're making out they are grabbing you everywhere. Still standard procedure.

• Like 2

*SNIP*

What loss of privacy? What breach of dignity? It's a bunch of curious people looking at a plane in the sky scaring themselves with their own imaginations isn't it?

Edited by Lilly
don't go there
  • Like 3

Please don't be offended, it's just a few jokes to lighten the mood.

:mellow: It started as a story about an aeroplane that people were wondering what it was doing, and then it turned into the Satanic NWO. If someone does not necessarily automatically assume that it must be the Satanic NWO that is behind this, then that makes them a Personal Attack Troll? Don't you think Conspiracies & Secret Societies would be a better place for it?
  • Like 1

I wasn't sure what forum to put this interesting news article...

so I am posting it under "UFO"

" QUINCY (CBS) A mystery in Quincy continues to deepen: Who is flying around

the city from dusk to dawn, for the past ten days or so?

"It's frightening, not just weird, but frightening," said one resident of the

Wollaston section.

Every night for nearly the last two weeks, residents have spotted a low-flying

aircraft doing loops over the city. WBZ has learned the FAA knows what's going

on, but the agency isn't telling. "

http://boston.cbsloc...incy-residents/

There's a clue in the article which states "The aircraft doesn’t appear to be flying when it’s cloudy out, only taking to the skies on starlit nights." This indicates that it's a winged lizard which has been mentally/physically impaired by the recent large Coronal Mass Ejection imo. They communicate via coloured lights during clear night skies. This is one which should be caught and the whole ufo debacle resolved once and for all.
  • Like 1

wonder if the bad smell in Quincy has anything to do with anything?

"Unbearable' smell in Quincy a mystery"Living so close the ocean, residents at The Moorings at Squantum Gardens are used to the full spectrum of sea scents wafting over to their building.

“Maybe occasionally you get bad smells, but it was never this constant, six weeks of this now,” said Don Duggan, who’s lived in the apartment community for seniors since it opened in 2007. “You can smell it walking the hallway.”

The mysterious odor – a potent mix of sulfur and rotten eggs – hits the nose at the intersection of Quincy Shore Drive and East Squantum Street. The city has hired chemists from UMass Boston to test water samples for the presence of any bacteria that could contain clues about the smell’s origin.

Read more:

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x715755299/Unbearable-smell-in-Quincy-a-mystery

Lilly... since you live in the area... please tell us...

is this still ongoing or has it stopped yet ??

Well, I don't live in the town of Quincy itself...not sure if it's quieted down yet or not.

....This indicates that it's a winged lizard which has been mentally/physically impaired by the recent large Coronal Mass Ejection imo.

No one is saying they're seeing giant flying glow birds. People are saying they are seeing and hearing airplanes.

• Like 1

wonder if the bad smell in Quincy has anything to do with anything?

"Unbearable' smell in Quincy a mystery"Living so close the ocean, residents at The Moorings at Squantum Gardens are used to the full spectrum of sea scents wafting over to their building.

“Maybe occasionally you get bad smells, but it was never this constant, six weeks of this now,” said Don Duggan, who’s lived in the apartment community for seniors since it opened in 2007. “You can smell it walking the hallway.”

The mysterious odor – a potent mix of sulfur and rotten eggs – hits the nose at the intersection of Quincy Shore Drive and East Squantum Street. The city has hired chemists from UMass Boston to test water samples for the presence of any bacteria that could contain clues about the smell’s origin.

Read more:

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x715755299/Unbearable-smell-in-Quincy-a-mystery

Maybe it does, maybe an air quality survey of some sort is bring done.

But again, why the secrecy from the FAA?

Be kind ... ;)

• Like 1

Maybe it does, maybe an air quality survey of some sort is bring done.

But again, why the secrecy from the FAA?

Be kind ... ;)

well now, I was surfing about for more info on the smell possibly being linked to the craft, and see this:

"This plane is flying at night. As mentioned, once the Sun sets, the atmosphere cools and contracts, which will push any

hydrogen sulfide or methane in the atmosphere above closer to the ground. So it's possible this plane is flying over

Quincy for one or more of the following reasons:

1) to monitor hydrogen sulfide and methane concentrations in the atmosphere there;

2) to try some sort of mitigation tactic to alleviate the problem as best they can;

3) to act as a spotter so that the corpses of people who die from hydrogen sulfide poisoning can be cleared off the

streets before large numbers of people get moving in the morning and see them.

Now DO BEAR in mind thats not an official statement, its 'just' a quote from another forum here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2230544/pg1

• Like 1

well now, I was surfing about for more info on the smell possibly being linked to the craft, and see this:

"This plane is flying at night. As mentioned, once the Sun sets, the atmosphere cools and contracts, which will push any

hydrogen sulfide or methane in the atmosphere above closer to the ground. So it's possible this plane is flying over

1) to monitor hydrogen sulfide and methane concentrations in the atmosphere there;

2) to try some sort of mitigation tactic to alleviate the problem as best they can;

3) to act as a spotter so that the corpses of people who die from hydrogen sulfide poisoning can be cleared off the

Now DO BEAR in mind thats not an official statement, its 'just' a quote from another forum here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2230544/pg1

Duly noted... but its still a plausible explanation. None of our explanations are airtight (except for mine, about the government cover up of the ET Hank) but in discussing the topic it's good to get fresh info that is, at the least, plausible.

Btw... Hank has sent me a telepathic message asking me to relay to whomever reads this that he has two feet and if we absolutely must reference him via nickname, it would be more accurate to call him, Bigfeet... since he has 2 for the time being.

http://www.godlikepr...sage2230544/pg1

I like option #3. Good conspiratorial thinking there.

• Like 1

This thread just may make it to a few thousand.Hum ? Now we seem to be walking into a smelly story,Big-Foot-Hank. Aliens ,Government involvment,swampgas.

Yep ! Everything needed to keep a tale alive ! Did we mention Texas B.B.Q ? That will for sure get us there !

Boy I miss Mid ! I winked at you buddy ! Keep that Moon Base open ! :tu:

• Like 2

so the whole town is bothered so much that they havent taken lots of movies and more pics? Anyway the plane has been identified according to this post -

"N906TM is registered to RKT Productions. This gets really interesting, because according to online records, RKT has existed for roughly five months, in the DC area. The airworthiness certificate registration shows them in the Bristow, VA area, and having owned the aircraft March of 2011"

N906TM

RKT Productions . When I do a search for RKT Productions in Virginia, I get a lot of pages about aircraft registrations, but not a lot about the company itself.

3/4s down this page for more

http://www.abovetops...hread946319/pg2

That was a response from this post:

I'm seeing some talk locally that the tail number is N906TM, although I can't say how reliable that is. Can you tell us anything about this aircraft, Zaphod?

We don't have any verification there?

So far we have a news report and I see one photo with not enough detail to read any ID numbers.

I like were this thread has gone. I want to party with you guys! :w00t::tu:

http://www.godlikepr...sage2230544/pg1

LMAO. This is one of the funniest posts I have read in awhile. I like how you slip #3 in like it is nothing. "Yeah they are testing for gas levels or possibly evaluatng how pressure effects the gas levels or maybe just spotting for dead bodies to get them off the street before anyone sees them. This is not and official statement though so..." too funny.