Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea infuriated again

Ashotep

We new Iraq was as much a possibility as NK is long before it happened.

As for showing NK can they can touch them. I'm sure NK's military officials are not that stupid. lol An 8 year old can look up what the US has military wise on the internet and figure that out. You don't need to waste tax payers money and send a B2 (I said B52 before, I meant B2) on a dummy bombing run, that's just muscle flexing and will blatantly p*** them off.

Use common sense.

US and SK military exercise = Nuke threat.

Sending a B2 bomber on a dummy bombing run on purpose to show military power = What the hell do you think they will do?! lol

If they threaten a nuke after a military exercise then sending a B2 bomber is the stupidest idea I have heard heard of him my life.

If you have a dog backed into a corner and it's growling at you viciously you don't proceed to poke it with a stick do you?! Common sense.

US and SK hold joint Military Exercise as Allies tend to do = NK Threat.

US and SK dont hold joint Military Exercise as Allies = NK Threat.

Remember since the ceasefire was signed the only nation in this group that has attacked the other is the North. An unprovoked attack on a civilian island.

• Like 2

Remember since the ceasefire was signed the only nation in this group that has attacked the other is the North. An unprovoked attack on a civilian island.

As the media has said. The same media that is proven to lie about many things, I can bring up loads of evidence proving this.

Just like with Gaddafi. If most of the Western people knew the truth about Gaddafi there would be a revolution and overthrowing of the government.

As the media has said. The same media that is proven to lie about many things, I can bring up loads of evidence proving this.

Just like with Gaddafi. If most of the Western people knew the truth about Gaddafi there would be a revolution and overthrowing of the government.

Well considering there has been no evidence that South Korea attacked the North first and that the North gave a complete BS reason for firing Artillery at the island. I'm going to say you are grasping at Straws.

• Like 1

Well considering there has been no evidence that South Korea attacked the North first and that the North gave a complete BS reason for firing Artillery at the island. I'm going to say you are grasping at Straws.

No evidence shown to you from the agenda driven media....

No evidence from other sources. I dont just read the news, I check out other sources too.

Coffey you do realize that restricting any evidence from the media basically leaves "evidence" down to personal experience for most people, right? Have YOU ever been to NK or SK? I haven't. I don't even know anyone who has. To disavow any source of evidence that may be suspect in some way - especially if it disproves your beliefs - is a self fulfilling world view - no challenges need apply.

SK is our ally bordered with a country they are still at war with(technically), of course we're going to keep a military presence. I somehow doubt we would threaten to nuke them if China and them held defensive(emphasis on the defensive part) drills as well.

Then who would you believe to tell the Truth? Alex Jones and his friends? They have no agendas of their own, do they.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

What I find most amusing about this response which you so often see, "if you don't love America™ why don't you go and join the Commies/the Terrorists/the N. Koreans", is that what it says is everyone must accept their particular worldview (usually that America can do no wrong, and that anyone who questions it is a Commie and/or a Terrorist), or they can get the hell out. So basically what you're in favour of would be a state where everyone agrees with the U.S. Government and never questions or doubts anything it does? So in other words you'd like a totalitarian regime that doesn't tolerate any dissent? And one other thing you might find astonishing, if you could comprehend it at all: not everyone does live in America.

What's the matter, silly little man? Annoyed that you haven't been getting enough attention lately?

Shh... You'll infuriate him again.

Coffey you do realize that restricting any evidence from the media basically leaves "evidence" down to personal experience for most people, right? Have YOU ever been to NK or SK? I haven't. I don't even know anyone who has. To disavow any source of evidence that may be suspect in some way - especially if it disproves your beliefs - is a self fulfilling world view - no challenges need apply.

I only read from news outlets that I have found evidence form other areas proving what they is correct. I don't believe any of the BS the western media comes out with. I have seen the evidence myself that they only report based on agenda. Watch the video below:

Then who would you believe to tell the Truth? Alex Jones and his friends? They have no agendas of their own, do they.

I don't personally like Alex Jones. I don't trust someone who makes CT's look mental and is allowed on western TV to demonstrate this.

But you think there isn't something wrong when they do things like this:

You think that is perfectly normal and there is no corruption there?

North Korea is just mad they're not the most important news story anymore.

Over the years the US and their allies have held a number of military training exercises across the world. A few years back a friend of mine took part in exercises in Texas. Mexico didn't threaten to nuke anyone due to these exercises. Only North Korea has taken their objections that far, largely due to them wanting something to be mad about so they could throw around threats in an effort to get more aid.

North Korea is just mad they're not the most important news story anymore.

Over the years the US and their allies have held a number of military training exercises across the world. A few years back a friend of mine took part in exercises in Texas. Mexico didn't threaten to nuke anyone due to these exercises. Only North Korea has taken their objections that far, largely due to them wanting something to be mad about so they could throw around threats in an effort to get more aid.

I agree with you, North Korea is that kid in the sandbox nobody likes, the attention seeker.

Whenever they feel they want some attention they throw a tantrum and expect the rest of the world to give a shhhhhhoot look at that bird!!!1