Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I confess that someday when I have children, they will be more like little indentured servants :P You want dinner? Then help me carry the groceries inside. Want to go out? Clean your rooms. I feel faint. Quick! Fan me with palm leaves and feed me grapes.

Yes, when I have kids it will be a semi-benign dictatorship, with frequent attempts to overthrow the tyrant and instill anarchy, and civil wars a'many :P

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

When I was a kid, I thought that if you smashed the television screen, the cartoon characters would come out and become real.

• Like 1

Ok.....

When i was in college, I cheated on Many of my tests. Before retaking the tests, i would simply write down quickly all the correct answers into a business card. Then, as I retook the test, I would take out the business card, put it between my legs and Done!!

Yeah, I dont deserve my diploma, but I didnt want to stay behind even though I had Bs throughout the whole year. >.>

• Like 1

Alright, I've come to make a confession out of guilt. Finally :P

There's an individual who will remain unnamed, but I've fallen asleep mid conversation with the poor guy like 8 times before. I'm sorry lol, I feel so old; promised myself I wouldn't start falling involuntarily asleep until retirement age. I confess that when I'm tired, I have the capacity to stay awake that is that of a cracker-stuffed 8 year old.

• Like 1

i confess i like it when people fall asleep in middle of conversations with me

it's eaither am tooooo calming and peacefull or am too boring :D

i confess i like it when people fall asleep in middle of conversations with me

it's eaither am tooooo calming and peacefull or am too boring :D

*Wakes up with a spastic jerk and tries to look awake*

I'm sorry, what were you saying?

• Like 1

I'm such a control freak, not in the sense of controlling others, but in the way I can't just leave anything involving me up to someone else. I wouldn't let someone do my job or do anything for me, and I can't even let someone take care of me when I'm sick. I have to make my own coffee and get my own blankets etcetera, otherwise I feel like I've handed someone a tiny bit of control over me, and it'll drive me nuts until I get it back.

if that so then some one has stolen a big control of you indeed :P

• Like 1