Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Benghazi-gate

Little Fish

All about Benghazi?

US government terrified of Benghazi-gate, moves to intimidate press.

CIA, navy seals and Libyan government ordered to stand down rescue operation of killed US ambassador to provide 'October surprise' for hero-Obama election.

Staged managed kidnapping of US Ambassador and rescue goes wrong, co-opted by angry Libyans.

[media=]http://talkdigitalnetwork.com/goto/http://media.blubrry.com/howestreet/p/www.howestreet.com/audio/Goddard_Report_2013_05_14.mp3[/media]

• Like 3

Is it true that the U.S hired an Al Quida linked group , the same group that took Stevens ; and that the administration knew al Quida took credit for what happened there, even before the Lybians dragged his lifeless body out of the compound ?

I hope that war talk is not so .U.S , China, and Russia . I just heard them say on the link you have there that our ammo is made in China? I hope it's not made in China. I think if Romney would have won the election we would of been at war by now , for that reason I'm thankful he didn't win. Wasn't much of a choice we had , I had no hope in either one of them.

• Like 1

The press is not intimidated, it is utterly complicit in covering up the crimes of government. Perhaps it began with the notion of "embedded journalists"? They are more than embedded, they assist in the government's crime spree during the last 15 years or so. They enable the crimes, and are happy to do so.

Perfect example is some of them already happily accepting Holder's sophistry that the american people were in real danger because of some cockamamie plot of an underwear bomber out of Yemen. Probably a false story in the first place, and Holder is saying they just HAD to discover who was leaking information regarding the operation.

Presstitute media, I say. :td:

• Like 3

Presstitute media, I say. :td:

quite right, but bear in mind history teaches us that tyranny always targets those closest to it first.

this maybe a turning point for those presstitutes.

nixon was impeached for the crime of using irs pressure on political opponents, he resigned before it came to the fore.

• Like 2

Glen beck had mentioned about a week or two ago that someone that runs a media network ( I think ABC ), is conneceted somehow to politcal heads. I don't have all the dertails of the story but, from what he and others were discussing sounds like there's much deception going on within the news media.

Did anyone see the nancy grace youtube clip where she and another anchor woman were pretending to be at seperate locations ? Ah Ha Ha ! only the traffic gave them both away. As the bus passed by and the exact cars , people are able to tell that they were in the exact same loction at the exact same timing.

ABC news release report showing he has known for at least 2 years

Nothing within that report shows that.

Nothing within that report shows that.
to pretend he didn't know is to suggest the irs has gone rogue.

it is certainly a lie that obama only knew on the Friday after hearing it on the news.

To pretend he should personally know every detail of what every department is doing - is insane.

it is certainly a lie that obama only knew on the Friday after hearing it on the news.

Evidence, please.

• Like 1

To pretend he should personally know every detail of what every department is doing - is insane.

Evidence, please.

yeah, because "every detail" was exactly what was suggested /sarc

http://xrepublic.tv/node/3289

So. That would be no actual evidence, then?
so you want a signed confession?

the irs is part of the executive branch. its either that he knew, or he's not in charge of the executive branch. to deny it is to suggest the absurd.

the irs is part of the executive branch. its either that he knew, or he's not in charge of the executive branch. to deny it is to suggest the absurd.

No.

It's to suggest that the Executive Branch has over 2,500,000 employees comprising multiple layers of management. Not all information flows upwards.

Edited by Tiggs

It is an Opinion so it does not class as evidence

It's to suggest that the Executive Branch has over 2,500,000 employees comprising multiple layers of management. Not all information flows upwards.

how many of those employees do you think have the authority to order tax audits selectively on obama's political opponents?

obama said "IF it is true, then..." when the irs had already admitted to it the week before.

as i said, you are suggesting obama is a dumb idiot.

Edited by Little Fish

It is an Opinion so it does not class as evidence

lies are told to hide the truth, right?

"Documents: IRS letters harassing conservative groups came from Washington, DC headquarters and from California offices, despite Inspector General's focus on Cincinnati employees"

article-2325068-19CD2FB1000005DC-641_634x195.jpg

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

Edited by Little Fish

how many of those employees do you think have the authority to order tax audits selectively on obama's political opponents?

Pretty much every section head in the IRS.

Again. The President does not micromanage the entire of the executive branch.

obama said "IF it is true, then..." when the irs had already admitted to it the week before.

The IRS also said at the exact same time that it had done nothing wrong in doing so.

God forbid that the President should demand to see the full facts before coming to a decision.

as i said, you are suggesting obama is a dumb idiot.

No. That's totally all your own work.

• Like 2

The Daily Show played video footage of Obama declaring to the cameras that he "found out on the news" for about 4 different mini-scandals in the last few years, including Fast & Furious and this recent development. Quite comical, really.

• Like 1

Someone needs to go down and clean the cobwebs out of the Situation Room, cuz it hasn't been used much lately.

confirmation of post#1 theory - staged kidnapping of benghazi amabassador went wrong

Retired 4 star Admiral Blows Whistle on Benghazi new Evidence

http://www.politisite.com/2013/01/17/retired-4-star-admiral-blows-whistle-on-benghazi-new-evidence/

"In his words Lyons says that the attack on Benghazi was a bungled kidnapping attempt to be perpetrated upon Ambassador Stevens. This was to appear to be a hostage exchange for a terrorist prisoner who was to be released in trade for a supposedly captured US ambassador. The trade would have been for Omar Abdel Rahman an international prisoner, known as the Blind Sheikh.

This apparent abduction by terrorists of our ambassador and then negotiated trade for the Blind Sheikh would have been the “October Surprise” that would have elevated President Obama’s flagging popularity and boosted his approval ratings for a re-election. A dramatic prisoner exchange that saved our ambassador’s life However, something went horribly wrong."

irs and doj issues are distractions

confirmation of post#1 theory

If your "confirmation" is that Lyons thinks that's what happened - what's your original source?

Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff:

Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

Published by: Dan Calabrese on Wednesday January 23rd, 2013

By DAN CALABRESE - Bet you didn't know this.

http://www.eohistory...laryHistory.htm

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

It may help you to remember this bit of history regarding Hillary Rodham Clinton....

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1