Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does believing Obama mean you are racist?

Merc14

I could have sworn during the first campaign we got to here how smart Obama is how he has the highest IQ of any president ever. why, it seemed so below this man he had to stoop to run for president. now here we are in his second term and he isn't bright enough to lie convincingly when asked a simple question. If they do impeach him I hope they send Joe "jimmy buffet" Biden home to. though he has shown some intelligence here of late as in distancing himself from the prez.

• Like 2

I didn't say you personally believe that I said many people who do not like Obama believe that and think it is a negative part of the President even though he has stated again and again that he isn't. I also intentionally didn't bring up recent Conservative scandals because they mostly involve George W. Bush which many are tired of comparisons to Obama because they were back to back Presidents. I also do not name call which I'm pretty sure is against the rules of the forum. I'm putting forward examples, that you do not like them and resort to name calling say more about you than me. The fact remains that Republicans in recent history have been part of scandals but they were already assumed to be many things they weren't, people were upset at the scandal not the person. I don't think the same can be said for Obama.

You won't answer the original question and are trying to change the subject so I am done with you. Post away but you don't rate a response, IMO, since you have an agenda.

All I know is that if a president sold weapons to Iran in the post 9/11 world people would be demanding their head. I don't know why he is getting so much flak for Benghazi when it was Clinton's responsibility. There are plenty of other things to blame Obama for; Drone Strikes killing civilians, 'Fast and Furious', his role in supporting revolutionaries in the Arab Spring, failure to close Gitmo, generally being a big business stoolie like every other president.

• Like 1

All I know is that if a president sold weapons to Iran in the post 9/11 world people would be demanding their head. I don't know why he is getting so much flak for Benghazi when it was Clinton's responsibility. There are plenty of other things to blame Obama for; Drone Strikes killing civilians, 'Fast and Furious', his role in supporting revolutionaries in the Arab Spring, failure to close Gitmo, generally being a big business stoolie like every other president.

Where was he for 7.5 hours? Any other president would've been awakened and alerted that his embassy was under attack and at the least, called in his team but there is no record of the President of the US being involved at all in an attack on a US embassy. This is a first. Clinton can't tell armed forces to retaliate, as they surely could've, only Obama can, yet he is completely off the record until when he woke up the next morning and headed to Vegas for a campaign rally. Why? Hilary had that 3AM campaign ad and I guess she called it because this a-hole wasn't there when the call came in and people died as did our reputation as a nation.

• Like 2

You won't answer the original question and are trying to change the subject so I am done with you. Post away but you don't rate a response, IMO, since you have an agenda.

And I have learned a new word !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation

• Like 2

Where was he for 7.5 hours? Any other president would've been awakened and alerted that his embassy was under attack and at the least, called in his team but there is no record of the President of the US being involved at all in an attack on a US embassy. This is a first. Clinton can't tell armed forces to retaliate, as they surely could've, only Obama can, yet he is completely off the record until when he woke up the next morning and headed to Vegas for a campaign rally. Why? Hilary had that 3AM campaign ad and I guess she called it because this a-hole wasn't there when the call came in and people died as did our reputation as a nation.

He was the same place Bush was when the towers were hit,and New Orleans was screaming ..... Yeh .There .

• Like 2

Getting in for a second term clearly shows that a high percentage of Americans still wanted him in there. I guess he's doing some things right, after all he won!

Which things is he doing right?

When I said, " I guess he's doing some things right, after all he won," -- I am basically saying that he got the most votes, period. So, in other words he got in because "we" the American people along with some of those high & mighty elite who pull the purse strings behind all elected politicians, are the ones who actually put him there. Everyone who sits

up in Washington is backed up financially...and that is the way of politics.

isn't the other way around? if you didn't vote, and not support obama you are racist??

looks like with obama, no matter what you do you are racist.

• Like 1

isn't the other way around? if you didn't vote, and not support obama you are racist??

looks like with obama, no matter what you do you are racist.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Political correctness in action.

• Like 2