Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Its cool in the shade

Mr Right Wing

HI All

Between five and ten years ago my grandparents on my mothers side of the family both died from old age related problems. In their lives both my grandmother and grandfather were evil. My grandad was constantly in and out of prison and my grandmother was just pure poison. Because of how they were my mother has psychological problems as do many of my aunts, uncles and cousins. I'm okay though!

Anyway I've seen a black coloured spirit which radiated off negativity and evil. I dont know if thats what a shade is but I suspect its one of my grandparents. Can anybody here with experience in these matters do a reading on it or offer some advice?

I have interacted with the spirit although it doesnt talk. Its attacked me a few times before as well.

Regards

GKB

May I suggest a house cleansing and be done with it. Sometimes it's best not to look in to the abyss but rather fill it with love and move on.

• Like 2

May I suggest a house cleansing and be done with it. Sometimes it's best not to look in to the abyss but rather fill it with love and move on.

Thanks Leah but it interests me and I want to know.

Edited by Giant Killer B

Are you living in your grandparents house?

• Like 1

Are you living in your grandparents house?

No, I live in my own house.

I'd only met my grandparents a few times because my mother restricted their access. Its in my house its appearing.

No, I live in my own house.

I'd only met my grandparents a few times because my mother restricted their access. Its in my house its appearing.

It may not have anything to do with your grandparents. Know any history on your house or the property?
  • Like 1

It may not have anything to do with your grandparents. Know any history on your house or the property?

Not that I'm aware of.

I've lived in my house for years and had never seen anything before.

Not that I'm aware of.

I've lived in my house for years and had never seen anything before.

Might not be your grandparents. I wouldn't try to contact it. What was going on when you saw it?

Might not be your grandparents. I wouldn't try to contact it. What was going on when you saw it?

I was just watching tv lol

Edited by Giant Killer B

• 2 weeks later...

Since you have been attacked...it definitely wants to cause harm to you. This entity doesn't come from your home. So, if you move, it will follow you. Communicating with this entity will give it more power over you. It will not respond in words. It's not a human spirit. It's a full blown demonic entity. It has no form that is why you saw the color black but it can shape shift itself to appeal to you. It wants to take over your body. I'm getting that there is a dark secret in your family's history that you need to find out about. This will link you to this entity. If you get seriously injured or feel detached from reality or odd, cleanse yourself with sage.