Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin's Final Answer = Missiles to Syria

AlasBabylon

I'm familiar with the story and you seem nearly obsessed with it. If you choose to believe that Putin is a "wise fool" and will somehow , magically overthrow the US then I think you are deluded but it takes all kinds to make a world. I just hope when the new Tsar takes America he'll leave me alone in south Alabama, otherwise I will have to shoot his egg headed ass.

Or perhaps I could sic Masha the She Bear on him...

Mobile, Alabama by any chance ?

How did you like the news stories about undetected Russian subs in the GOM ;)

http://newsroomamerica.com/story/271180/texas_senator_demands_details_from_pentagon_over_russian_sub_incursion.html

So, you read two of my similar posts... but did you understand them ?

By being "naughty" do you mean "letting the cat out of the bag" ??

God is in control... no one is able to spoil God's Plan.

no, I meant posting identical, meaningless posts on different threads, that bear no relation to the topic being discussed is a definite no-no.

your posts weren't 'similar', they were identical, word-for-word, link-for-link, and as for 'did I understand them', i'm an engineer, not a psychiatrist, so i'm not trained to understand delusions & psychoses.

if 'god' is in 'control', and we're all working as part of his plan, then that negates the concept of free-will.

feeling that you're being controlled might work for you, but i'm in control of my own actions, my own destiny, and if you REALLY think god's running the show, then good luck worshipping a god that rapes children and murders the elderly for a few coins.

• Like 2

no, I meant posting identical, meaningless posts on different threads, that bear no relation to the topic being discussed is a definite no-no.

your posts weren't 'similar', they were identical, word-for-word, link-for-link, and as for 'did I understand them', i'm an engineer, not a psychiatrist, so i'm not trained to understand delusions & psychoses.

if 'god' is in 'control', and we're all working as part of his plan, then that negates the concept of free-will.

feeling that you're being controlled might work for you, but i'm in control of my own actions, my own destiny, and if you REALLY think god's running the show, then good luck worshipping a god that rapes children and murders the elderly for a few coins.

I've never understood how free will and God's plan are mutually exclusive.

If people raping and murdering for a few coins was an effective reason to disbelieve in God (and I'm sure in some peoples' minds they are) then religion would have already been ancient history.

Why the hades is it that man needs to war?

Yes, it see this news item today, from a very reliable source:

http://www.nti.org/g...missiles-syria/

Russia Exports Sophisticated Cruise Missiles to Syria

Edited by regeneratia

Mobile, Alabama by any chance ?

How did you like the news stories about undetected Russian subs in the GOM ;)

http://newsroomameri..._incursion.html

Born and raised baby!! :w00t: c

The GoM is a pretty big place. Germans did a lot of business there in WWII. It's actually like a large lake as far as our ships are concerned. We don't see much naval deployment there - no need - nothing of value strategically. Besides, the boys in the funny shaped building know WE can take care of our homes :):tu::gun:

Pity you are unable recognize and understand symbolism.

Symbols are an important part of what Jung called the "collective unconscious."

Many years ago there was a news article in Pravda about how Putin sometimes speaks in symbols.

The example given was a symbolic painting Putin gave Shevardnadze just before his "retirement"

from Georgian politics.

News stories... especially the offbeat kind... that come out of Putin's Russia may contain

intentional symbolic language.

Born and raised baby!! :w00t: c

The GoM is a pretty big place. Germans did a lot of business there in WWII. It's actually like a large lake as far as our ships are concerned. We don't see much naval deployment there - no need - nothing of value strategically. Besides, the boys in the funny shaped building know WE can take care of our homes :):tu::gun:

"Nothing of value strategically" that a hurricane can't take out ??

Speaking of Germans...

Putin lived and worked in Germany and speaks perfect German.

His wife was born in "King's Mountain" which used to be Prussia.

She also speaks perfect German and taught German at Leningrad university.

One of their daughters was born in Germany and both attended the German school in Moscow.

It is said the Putin family speaks German at home.

No wonder when Putin first visited Germany as President, the German headlines welcomed,

"Putin, the German."

"Nothing of value strategically" that a hurricane can't take out ??

Speaking of Germans...

Putin lived and worked in Germany and speaks perfect German.

His wife was born in "King's Mountain" which used to be Prussia.

She also speaks perfect German and taught German at Leningrad university.

One of their daughters was born in Germany and both attended the German school in Moscow.

It is said the Putin family speaks German at home.

No wonder when Putin first visited Germany as President, the German headlines welcomed,

"Putin, the German."

I said STRATEGIC value. I was wrong on one count though. Oil tankers. That is strategic but it would not be easy for anyone to fart undetected during an active conflict. When it comes to high tech subs, no one does it better than us.

I've never understood how free will and God's plan are mutually exclusive.

because if we're all working as part of god's plan, then our actions are pre-ordained, and free-will becomes impossible by definition!

If people raping and murdering for a few coins was an effective reason to disbelieve in God (and I'm sure in some peoples' minds they are) then religion would have already been ancient history.

.....as evinced by the steadily plummeting numbers of church-goers worldwide....?

You know what this means... it means the Israelis must act before

the Russian missile-defense system is delivered/activated in Syria.

That is... assuming it hasn't already been delivered/activated.

Catch-22 for the jews.

" Undeterred by pleas and warnings from Israel, Russia made clear on Thursday

that it will go ahead with its planned delivery of a highly sophisticated

air-defense system to Syria's President Bashar Assad. "

http://www.timesofis...ystem-to-assad/

Russia is very loathe to lose Syria, because of its strategic significance to russian naval shipping (basically the port of tartus allows maintenance/refitting without ships having to return to russia via the bosphorus) but these missiles won't make a lot of difference Syria wil be overun by rebel ground forces with or without outside help, and the missiles will then become some one else's property. They might be used to oppose an aliied no fly zone if imposed, but the americans are quite capable of knocking them out if that occurs. Edited by Mr Walker

. Putin is going to start a war I think.

So Israel makes the first strikes and you blame Putin.... Brilliant.

Pity you are unable recognize and understand symbolism.

yup, that's me, raised in a pagan houshold and unable to understand symbolism.

*insert facepalm here*

of course I understand symbolism, and whil jungian archetypes maybe ok in dreams & hallucinations, I suffer neither when i'm awake and lucid.

seeing symbolism everywhere, and believing them to be the true basis of reality, instead of them being what they are, conceptual symbols, is a sign of a delusional mind.

freemason's don't rule the world.

putin isn't the devil incarnate.

god isn't going to punish israel.

seek help.

I'm familiar with the story and you seem nearly obsessed with it.

nearly..., rhymes with...., clearly.....

• Like 1

So Israel makes the first strikes and you blame Putin.... Brilliant.

Coffey is there ANY situation where Israel using military power that would seem acceptable to you? Do you believe they should even exist as a country?

Coffey is there ANY situation where Israel using military power that would seem acceptable to you? Do you believe they should even exist as a country?

Only in defense of their country/people. That means not attacking everyone else and causing trouble.

I believe they should never have been given Israel it was a stupid thing to do,all it has done is cause trouble. Why the hell did they want to be placed there in the middle of everyone they dislike. But as it exists now, then there is nothing anyone can do and it should exist in a way. But not the way it does. It should not be a Jewish state anymore. It should be a free and peaceful country.

Only in defense of their country/people. That means not attacking everyone else and causing trouble.

I believe they should never have been given Israel it was a stupid thing to do,all it has done is cause trouble. Why the hell did they want to be placed there in the middle of everyone they dislike. But as it exists now, then there is nothing anyone can do and it should exist in a way. But not the way it does. It should not be a Jewish state anymore. It should be a free and peaceful country.

Thank you for being honest. I respect that immensely. Now I say again, the problem with them living in a "free" country where every "refugee" from the original land gift by the mandate was afforded right to return for them AND all their offspring would be an Arab state. You cannot accept that the Jews have a right to a Jewish state even though there are 22 states that have an Arab character where Jews are barely allowed to reside (if at all) yet this version of "Israel" that you advocate would be a state of Arab character where the Jews who built it and made it prosper would either be driven out or made to be second class citizens. And you either do not care or you cannot see the injustice of that. To say the least, I find such thinking unjust. It is also impractical since those Jews are not the same type that Hitler cowed. The lesson was learned and the world will someday come to truly understand they mean the phrase - "Never Again"

Thank you for being honest. I respect that immensely. Now I say again, the problem with them living in a "free" country where every "refugee" from the original land gift by the mandate was afforded right to return for them AND all their offspring would be an Arab state. You cannot accept that the Jews have a right to a Jewish state even though there are 22 states that have an Arab character where Jews are barely allowed to reside (if at all) yet this version of "Israel" that you advocate would be a state of Arab character where the Jews who built it and made it prosper would either be driven out or made to be second class citizens. And you either do not care or you cannot see the injustice of that. To say the least, I find such thinking unjust. It is also impractical since those Jews are not the same type that Hitler cowed. The lesson was learned and the world will someday come to truly understand they mean the phrase - "Never Again"

I don't think any country in the world should be purely based on a religion like Israel is, it's just going to cause trouble. It should be a free nation like what the US is supposed to be. Where they can live side by said. The fact you cannot even allow that says a lot.

What does Hitler have to do with the discussion? I'm talking about 2013 not the 1940's.

Why does it bother you about Arab Characters etc? Why do the Jews have to have a Jewish state? Why does it have to be smack bang int he middle of Arab states? Why do they have to torture and discriminate against Arabs? Maybe if the Zionist Jewish government had more respect for others there wouldn't be a problem.

Playing the Hitler card and the anti Semitic card is really low and I see you try to do it a lot along with a few others on here. It's often used to cover a very racist agenda.

I don't think any country in the world should be purely based on a religion like Israel is, it's just going to cause trouble. It should be a free nation like what the US is supposed to be. Where they can live side by said. The fact you cannot even allow that says a lot.

What does Hitler have to do with the discussion? I'm talking about 2013 not the 1940's.

Why does it bother you about Arab Characters etc? Why do the Jews have to have a Jewish state? Why does it have to be smack bang int he middle of Arab states? Why do they have to torture and discriminate against Arabs? Maybe if the Zionist Jewish government had more respect for others there wouldn't be a problem.

Playing the Hitler card and the anti Semitic card is really low and I see you try to do it a lot along with a few others on here. It's often used to cover a very racist agenda.

I will counter with Saudi Arabia - why are Jews not allowed. Or how about MOST other Arab states? Your argument doesn't hold water Coffey. You rail against a single (1) state where Jews can have a home and not be kicked out by those who hate them. A SINGLE, small piece of land. And that is unacceptable to you and others. Where is the justice of that? Why must this people be pushed off of this piece of land they have prospered on for 6 decades? My point at the end was to explain that the Nazi business has shaped the mentality and culture of an entire nation. They were right nearly ENDED as a people and they have a great incentive to take the rest of the world with them if someone tries it again. So use the Hitler thing on me as a club if you want but it doesn't change the reality of what these people believe or how they will react to being forcibly removed from land they feel as much a right to as any Palestinian. That is just the reality of the situation. The rest is just posturing. Time and again the world has screamed for them to give concessions, give land...what have the Palestinians given? If you are going to say they already lost their land then we have nothing more to discuss because that is simply another way of stating that Israel is illegitimate and has NO right to even exist. That is a dangerous fantasy to indulge in.

Russia is very loathe to lose Syria, because of its strategic significance to russian naval shipping (basically the port of tartus allows maintenance/refitting without ships having to return to russia via the bosphorus) but these missiles won't make a lot of difference Syria wil be overun by rebel ground forces with or without outside help, and the missiles will then become some one else's property. They might be used to oppose an aliied no fly zone if imposed, but the americans are quite capable of knocking them out if that occurs.

Maybe Assad has a "Samson" option of his own...

and don't be so sure Obama will be the one to ride in on a white horse.

yup, that's me, raised in a pagan houshold and unable to understand symbolism.

*insert facepalm here*

of course I understand symbolism, and whil jungian archetypes maybe ok in dreams & hallucinations, I suffer neither when i'm awake and lucid.

seeing symbolism everywhere, and believing them to be the true basis of reality, instead of them being what they are, conceptual symbols, is a sign of a delusional mind.

freemason's don't rule the world.

putin isn't the devil incarnate.

god isn't going to punish israel.

seek help.

Where did you dream up these examples ?

Putin has a divine destiny.

The antichrist jews who now occupy Palestine are Edomites, not Isarelites.

Holy Tsarist Russia was once called the "New Israel" and Moscow the "New Jerusalem."

I believe they should never have been given Israel it was a stupid thing to do,all it has done is cause trouble.

They fulfill the prophecy in Ezekiel 36 where Edom spitefully occupies God's ancient land.

In the second century BC, Edom lost a war with Israel... then the Prince/High Priest of Israel

did something very stupid and very evil... he forced the "conversion" of Israel's enemy, Edom,

creating the abomination, Edomite-jews.

But as it exists now, then there is nothing anyone can do...

Don't be so sure.

Edited by AlasBabylon

I will counter with Saudi Arabia - why are Jews not allowed. Or how about MOST other Arab states? Your argument doesn't hold water Coffey. You rail against a single (1) state where Jews can have a home and not be kicked out by those who hate them. A SINGLE, small piece of land. And that is unacceptable to you and others. Where is the justice of that? Why must this people be pushed off of this piece of land they have prospered on for 6 decades? My point at the end was to explain that the Nazi business has shaped the mentality and culture of an entire nation. They were right nearly ENDED as a people and they have a great incentive to take the rest of the world with them if someone tries it again. So use the Hitler thing on me as a club if you want but it doesn't change the reality of what these people believe or how they will react to being forcibly removed from land they feel as much a right to as any Palestinian. That is just the reality of the situation. The rest is just posturing. Time and again the world has screamed for them to give concessions, give land...what have the Palestinians given? If you are going to say they already lost their land then we have nothing more to discuss because that is simply another way of stating that Israel is illegitimate and has NO right to even exist. That is a dangerous fantasy to indulge in.

Wow you come out with so much BS.

I don't mind Jews having a single state, but attacking others, removing them from their homes, abuse, torture etc I certainly do disagree with. That is what I am angry about. If they didn't do that then there would be no problem. History is repeating itself, but this time the Jewish government are in Hitlers shoes.

They fulfill the prophecy in Ezekiel 36 where Edom spitefully occupies God's ancient land.

In the second century BC, Edom lost a war with Israel... then the Prince/High Priest of Israel

did something very stupid and very evil... he forced the "conversion" of Israel's enemy, Edom,

So I can get my own country by writing a fantasy novel?

• Like 1

You know what this means... it means the Israelis must act before

the Russian missile-defense system is delivered/activated in Syria.

That is... assuming it hasn't already been delivered/activated.

Catch-22 for the jews.

" Undeterred by pleas and warnings from Israel, Russia made clear on Thursday

that it will go ahead with its planned delivery of a highly sophisticated

air-defense system to Syria's President Bashar Assad. "

http://www.timesofis...ystem-to-assad/

Too much trying to read war in the tea leaves is going on in the OP.

Russia is more interested in bringing balance to the region, their main threat is not Israel but the Sunni states of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the like, who all side with America. It is about the future of energy.

Russia and China have more deals with the Shiite states. These are remnants of the Cold War and not a reactivation of the Cold War.

In the modern world, these super states can very well negotiate and avoid any Cold War-type stand off or prolonged agitations. These little states are caught in the middle, with many Islamic divisions thrown in the mix, causing immediate conflict in Syria, for example.

We won't see Russia vs America, or Russia vs Israel anytime soon.

Those who forecast such clearly get excited by the prospect of war but the world leaders do not share such sentiments. Cooler heads will prevail when it comes to scaling out the Syrian conflict, larger powers won't be drawn in and face each other off. Turkey is trying its hardest...

NATO might only get involved if Russia pledges (secretly most likely) not to get involved and allow NATO to clean up if their energy policy and interests are respected in a post-Assad Syria.

As is, plenty of Russian workers are in Syria. If NATO were to bomb now, bombs do not know who they hit, just vast areas, so Russians would likely die. No one in America or Russia wants to fight each other, instead keep an eye on the Russian workers, if they are evacuated, then NATO bombs will come soon after. NATO is not going to strike with Russian workers on the ground.

America and Russia have their own bilateral relations in other areas, we are no longer enemies. Our interests might not perfectly align here but war is not on the horizon between the two. That also includes Israel.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

Don't be so sure.

No global leaders are using the Bible to draft their diplomacy.

Some Christians are still interpreting current affairs through the crooked lens of biblical prophecy but by no means does the rest of the world share their antiquated views. Welcome to the 21st century. The 1800s are long gone.