Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

And no offence to the mods,but its interesting how this thread keeps getting edited ,as if someone is complaining like a BIG BABY .

When I gave him my ritual to summon a spirit ,he said it had to be posted on this thread . Given its such a dangerous ritual to the uninitiated ,he claimed he wouldn't do it,just because I didn't want novices playing with fire ,by putting an unpublished ritual to call upon the lord of the dead in voodoo,on a board viewed by 1000s of kids ,thrill seekers etc.

Not a good idea. I said no,here is the ritual ,don't post it publically ,IT'S DANGEROUS .

And the mods know this occured. Karlis oversaw it all .

So ,instead of understanding the facts of the matter,and prudence ,he pouted ,said I never even replied to him ,and then called ME a liar .Now that its getting real ,he doesn't want anything posted here ????

Ohhhhhhh,come now......follow your own advice . Transparency ..hmmmmm

.......tsk tsk .

Never changes,never learns a lesson .

Maybe I will break my rule,and send a few of my own friends to meet up with Felixs friends . It's so nice to have a Compadre in here ,I must say .

*goes to find the rum*

:lol:

First Simbi, again, I will not keep going in circles with you. People can go back and read our discussion and judge for themselves. I can say you are lying above though.

Second, I never reported one damn thing to any mods about anything above that was removed. Not one thing. So, you are wrong again.

Third, this is your second threat of using your voodoo stuff on me......I dare you Simbi. I know why you will not. It will not work, and you do not want to give me more ammo.

Last,

As I said, I have been leaving you alone, now leave me alone. A person came on the thread and offered something,, and you had to jump in again ( on a thread you said was dead and should be closed ) to do your pouting.

Here is what I will do. I will report that crap, from here on out.

• Like 1

Might as well close this, its not going forwards

It isn't?

3 years, I do not touch it and people still reply and discuss it. Now, someone has done something. A 21 day ritual has started, the person just chose not to respond anymore do to a persons reply.And to me, that is sad, sad that people have to take things so personal that they resort to that, and do not discuss civily. I have seen 3 people now ask for it to be closed, and I know 2 because they take it to personal, and it agravates them. As I always say, if a topic bothers you, do not read it, and especially, do not reply.

It goes forward all the time. Never know when someone may post something that has results.

So, why do you really want it closed?.......As I told others, if no one replies, it gets buried, if someone replies, I usually answer to it.

The topic of ghosts and demons is always going forward.

• Like 2

It isn't?

3 years, I do not touch it and people still reply and discuss it. Now, someone has done something. A 21 day ritual has started, the person just chose not to respond anymore do to a persons reply.And to me, that is sad, sad that people have to take things so personal that they resort to that, and do not discuss civily. I have seen 3 people now ask for it to be closed, and I know 2 because they take it to personal, and it agravates them. As I always say, if a topic bothers you, do not read it, and especially, do not reply.

It goes forward all the time. Never know when someone may post something that has results.

So, why do you really want it closed?.......As I told others, if no one replies, it gets buried, if someone replies, I usually answer to it.

The topic of ghosts and demons is always going forward.

Me personally would not want this closed, but its like a school yard here it goes back and forth back and forth. If you continue with your original intent then i think people will get bored.

Or close it and clean the thread, so no insults or any of that

I have offered to partake in a simple matter in which I would be giving Sakari the "experience" his 3 year thread has basically begged for. Almost immediately I got pit in a circumstance of which there was only one possible outcome:

Due to lack of proper lack of proper investigation, as well as an overwhelming whining noise coming from the thread, there will be no success in any way.

Seeing as how there really is no way to accurately document results publicly, while not dealing with the every random joe's opinion I declined to continue partaking. What was my purpose of even putting out the proposal? Simple, I had hopes of coming to a rational and factual conclusion in which either I was proven that the afterlife didn't exist or Sakari was personally touched enough to admit that there is something to it.

In essence it was not the actions of any one person, but more the circumstance in itself being tainted and unfairly tipped towards negative results at any rate. Even if Sakari would have his experience people were offended at the sheer thought, and If I would have succeeded I am sure Sakari would have come under scrutiny for not "debunking" properly.

What does this all mean in plain English? Even after 3 years , we are not ready to have such an event take place.

Good day to you all and I wish you all the best.

• Like 1

Merged. Xfelix no need to start a new thread

Mate, there's rules about ridicule here. Try reading them.

there's nothing in the rulebook about using humour.

maybe you just need to be able to tell the difference.

i'm sure sakari didn't feel I was ridiculing him, so why should you?

the comment WAS directed to him after all, not you.

• Like 1

I hope Felix doesn't mind if I explain this . 21 days is significant to the pantheon of the spirits he has made his request to.

This is a constant number of days,within this specific pantheon . Nothing to do with stalling,making it up ,or being coy.

If anyone actually took the time to ask people on this forum ,about how these things work ,within the tentents of the RELIGIONS,to which they belong ,instead of mocking the practices therein ,they would actually LEARN something .

As I have stated ,repeatedly ,the concepts of summoning spirits ,are SPIRITUAL BELIEFS ,in some of the cases of constituents of this forum .

All anyone voices by mocking us,is religious intolerance and sheer ignorance .

We dont mock anyone who believes some guy made people from bones ,parted an ocean ,or died and came back to life .

*shrugs*

So.....like me,someone got fed up with the disrespectful way our beliefs and beloved spirits,are mocked on this thread ,for nothing more than some attention seekers amusement.

I actually feel sad for them ,as this is going to hurt .....no one but he and his.

OH WELL

maybe a lesson will finally be learned .

*skips away humming a happy tune*

;)

I am not mocking you or anyone else.

sakari knows I am a big believer in the spirit world and crypto area and have had encounters all my life.

I'm sorry if I appeared rude but please explain to me the 21 days. I'm obviously not in touch with the same religion and don't understand how it works?

Also I was just mentioning to sakari that I felt his wife would pick up on any activity should he be visited by spirits but if there are others in the house besides him and his wife he needs to watch them.

So could you clarify more clearly does the activity start now or from day 21 and will it open to anyone in the house or just sakari?

I have offered to partake in a simple matter in which I would be giving Sakari the "experience" his 3 year thread has basically begged for. Almost immediately I got pit in a circumstance of which there was only one possible outcome:

Due to lack of proper lack of proper investigation, as well as an overwhelming whining noise coming from the thread, there will be no success in any way.

Seeing as how there really is no way to accurately document results publicly, while not dealing with the every random joe's opinion I declined to continue partaking. What was my purpose of even putting out the proposal? Simple, I had hopes of coming to a rational and factual conclusion in which either I was proven that the afterlife didn't exist or Sakari was personally touched enough to admit that there is something to it.

In essence it was not the actions of any one person, but more the circumstance in itself being tainted and unfairly tipped towards negative results at any rate. Even if Sakari would have his experience people were offended at the sheer thought, and If I would have succeeded I am sure Sakari would have come under scrutiny for not "debunking" properly.

What does this all mean in plain English? Even after 3 years , we are not ready to have such an event take place.

felix, earlier you said your friends had already done the (sorry for my ignorance) whatever it was.

I know sakari truly wants this, I also trust and believe that he will document the truth of anything happening.

What's the point of baiting people with personal insults and what's the advantage in keeping such posts up ?

If things sparked off we'd be getting called in to clean up the mess - you can't have it both ways.

You can count how many times I've posted on this thread ,on maybe ten fingers . I'm not baiting anyone ,just pouting out that what's good for the goose ,seems to not be good for the gander .

I clearly stated ,when I said things shouldnt be posted on this thread ,I was called a liar . Quite a few things were removed from this thread ,that were just pointing out facts . They make the OP look questionable ,and they are *seemingly* ,removed .

I'm not referring to names or addresses .

This thread is used to mock people who believe in certain things,not advance anyone's knowledge of such facts or instances .

If it was really to prove a point ,at this many pages and views ,with allegedly obvious results ,it would have been locked ,long ago ?

Just sayin .....

*whistles a happy tune*

Edited by Simbi Laveau

This thread is used to mock people who believe in certain things,not advance anyone's knowledge of such facts or instances. If it was really to prove a point ,at this many pages and views ,with allegedly obvious results ,it would have been locked ,long ago ?

Just sayin .....

A thread like this represents a difficult moderating dichotomy - if we do close the thread some people will complain that we are stifling free expression, if we don't then some people will complain because we are letting it continue. If we moderate hostile responses we get called up on it, if we don't moderate hostile responses we get called up on that as well.

Ultimately whatever action is taken someone's not going to like it

• Like 3

AHhh.. the joys of a forum moderator .... can't say that I miss any of it :lol:

Felix,

I PM'd you.

After reading above, I am questioning if I should bother with the blog.

You stated that it was a done deal, and it has started, and it will be for 21 days.

Now, you are stating no one is ready for this?

I think my PM is pretty clear.

So, did this happen, or did you just post that it did and forget that you posted that?

Am I wasting my time?.....

You were the first and only person to go this far, would be nice to see it followed through...... :tu:

felix, earlier you said your friends had already done the (sorry for my ignorance) whatever it was.

I know sakari truly wants this, I also trust and believe that he will document the truth of anything happening.

:tsu:

Well the friends are from certain religious circles that would like to extend onto you what they call a tiny taste of the dark side. In which they would use only ghosts. You would technically have nothing to do in the matter other than supplying your name and picture and just wait for the madness ;) As far as time frame, the standard is 21 days, and things can start to happen as soon as midnight the day of and can become overwhelming as soon as midnight on day 7.

I will post here to let you know when the 21 days starts.

Then......

My later post is ridiculous? Do you even have a clue as to what im talking about? Simbi seems to know...

But yes I agree, I am sure there will be some reasoning as to why it "didn't work".. but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. The challenge stands and the 21 days starts tonight. I am going into the matter fully prepared to be "debunked", but why? Because everyone with half a brain knows that the only evidence that can be captured is that of personal encounters and all the scientific babble has not once produced a single tool that can actually record or analyze higher dimensions.

In essence, I am not in it to scientifically prove that which cannot be proven... I just want someone who continues to disrespect others beliefs to have an encounter of his own, even a minor one, so that he too can understand where others are coming from.

That means it was done correct?

Was another ritual performed to tell them nevermind?

Let me know Felix, if this was done, I have 19.5 days left.

I havent been on here in a while, but its nice to see this is still going!

Have to have a good read of this back a few pages, im guessing nothing has happened yet then...

Nice to see some new faces also,

Thanks,

To be fair Sakari, I've seen on more than one occasion you promoting this thread, linking it from others. So I think it's a little false to claim that you leave it idle and others keep bringing it back to life.

You know how I feel about this thread and you know why. Ain't nobody in the world (that 21 day guy included) who can give you proof over the Internet. I may have missed your response so I'll ask you again. Did you visit any spiritualist churches, as I suggested? You'll meet all sorts of interesting people there. A few nutjobs but guess that's the paranormal field...just may run into somebody who does investigations a lot or claims they live somewhere haunted...maybe you can tag along.

Never said I do not link to it when someone claims to know about these things in other threads. I only said I do not come here and bump it, just come here to answer new replies. Of course I will link to it when I see one of those claims I made this thread for.

I know how you feel about this thread, and after our last discussion here, I have no clue why you are even reading it, or replying to it. I can say, we can thank you for your rude reply for having Felix leave it. If you had done as you said you would do, and not replied or looked at it, this could be going somewhere. It is replies such as those, from both sides, that make discussions turn into a bashing fest. It is not fair to anyone that is interested in the topic.

I have not gone back to read our discussion, but I am 100% sure I answered you there.

I havent been on here in a while, but its nice to see this is still going!

Have to have a good read of this back a few pages, im guessing nothing has happened yet then...

Nice to see some new faces also,

Thanks,

Nothing has happened. I have a blog going, link is back a few replies.

Without going back, this is at least the 4th person claiming to have sent, or sending me spirits of some sort. I had another ask for my GPS coordinates, I posted them, another went as far as to have one of my kids die as proof, they are both healthy. Have had a few here and there claim they can do this, but in the end, the same thing happens :

" I will not waste my time on people like you "

" it is not time for people to know the truth "

" I can only show you in person "

" I know places "

It is the same thing over and over and over. This one is unfortunate. I was happy to see someone finally follow through, and publicly do this for all to see. Although, no details were ever given as how to even do this. That is a great way to say " only a select group of people can do this ".

I am sorry that some can not hold back emotions, and have to reply as if they are being personally attacked because my, or someone else,s opinion differs from them.That ruined this one for sure.

Oh well, I will try to get Felix to respond, and I will go on with the 21 days, as he posted it had begun. Maybe in another 3 years someone will actually follow through with something. By then, someone else may need to take over as the guinea pig though.

And to clarify to people that seem to ignore this.

I WANT this to happen, I WANT to experience something amazing like this. Who wouldn't? Just because I do not " believe " in this, does not mean I do not want to experience it.

There is one person here I know I would have a good shot at experiencing something spiritual, and unfortunatley, I do not know when I will ever get that kind of time to do it. That would be Seeker, a member here. That is all on me, well, all on my work actually. He has offered a few times, but he also understands why I can not do it. But, it is nothing like this topic, so I will let that go, off topic.

Anyway, hopefully Felix will come back and give more detail. Until then, just go on with my normal routine.

• Like 2

I don't see your response. So could you kindly re-post it, if you're so sure that you have already answered me? Only takes a few words.

Are you reaalllllllly blaming me for the fact Mr. 21 Dayer backed out of his agreement with you? :unsure2: is he not an adult? does he not make his own decisions? If he was so determined to send his army of spirits after you, I'm sure little old me and my opinion of him and his apparent thousands of years experience and knowledge would not get in the way of that..

Not entirely sure why whenever I reply you attempt to make out I am upset by you? I really don't care what you think of me or my own experiences, replying to you and disputing what you say does not equal being upset. My beef with this thread is the blatant p*** taking that goes from "skeptics" to "believers" that (appears to) go unchecked my the powers that be, not that we have differing opinions on the subject. I disagree with people all over this forum on all kinds of things..I don't call for all those threads to be locked.

Your problem is you expect something to fall into your lap from an INTERNET FORUM. You're not prepared to get off your butt and do something IN PERSON. Aren't you aware the Internet is full of whackjobs, attention seekers and everything in between? I've said it before and I'll say it again; because you didn't experience something, it doesn't mean that nobody else ever has. I told you what would be a good idea to experience something and no, it doesn't include sending you ghosts or asking where you live. Seems to me you have not done that or are not committed to that idea over say, the next 12 months, and see where it leads. Unless your work and life conveniently prevents that too.

See, there you go.

Let me try this for you.

" Sakari, I do not remember where we had the discussion, and do not feel like spending a lot of time looking. So, if you would not mind, can you just answer it again? "

You can not do that, you have to add in smart ass comments. As I told you before, I will not answer those.

Figured I would as a courtesy let you have one last heads up on this.

When you can be civil, and not be a smart ass, I may reply then. I am not giving these replies any attention anymore.

edit to add :

We already had this discussion here, and I answered all of your snide comments. You are just doing it all over again, almost word for word, trying to get the last word in, and trying to derail the topic.....

By all means, have at it, it will be a one way conversation.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

"Keep knocking on the Devil's door, and he may just answer."

"Keep knocking on the Devil's door, and he may just answer."

Not if there is no one that exists to answer it.

• Like 2

Lmao biff I agree they can borrow my husband I've been guessing for years he's the son of satan he could bring so much negative energy you'd probably see satan himself jump out his ass

@Sakari

I think instead of getting spirits to visit you all your going to get are excuses why they didn't. You did or said the wrong thing, you dont believe enough or are in the wrong place, you didnt give it enough time to work, blah blah blah. What I don't understand is why are rituals needed if spirits are supposed to be around all the time? Cant you just send them a Evite? If they're friendly spirits then they should be happy to contact you. lol

Something else I find a little disturbing is how certain people can think that spirits should respond to their beck and call as though they were slaves with no free will. Because somebody did a ritual the spirits have no choice but to do what they say? That's a little weird to me.

To be clear I believe spirits to be the souls of people that have died. I haven't seen any but I believe it's because they have moved on to a different plane.

Donna

• Like 1

@Sakari

I think instead of getting spirits to visit you all your going to get are excuses why they didn't. You did or said the wrong thing, you dont believe enough or are in the wrong place, you didnt give it enough time to work, blah blah blah. What I don't understand is why are rituals needed if spirits are supposed to be around all the time? Cant you just send them a Evite? If they're friendly spirits then they should be happy to contact you. lol

Something else I find a little disturbing is how certain people can think that spirits should respond to their beck and call as though they were slaves with no free will. Because somebody did a ritual the spirits have no choice but to do what they say? That's a little weird to me.

To be clear I believe spirits to be the souls of people that have died. I haven't seen any but I believe it's because they have moved on to a different plane.

Donna

Thanks Donna, you summed up 3 years of this really.....

What I laugh at, are the few that claim they can cast spirits my way, and said they did, or would.......

Yes, as usual, they were full of 100% bull ****....

I want one person ( hell, team up and make it more ) on here that claims they can do this to grow some balls and follow through.......

Stop blowing smoke up everyones asses....

( I am tired, and not in the mood to be politically correct )

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Something else I find a little disturbing is how certain people can think that spirits should respond to their beck and call as though they were slaves with no free will. Because somebody did a ritual the spirits have no

choice but to do what they say? That's a little weird to me.

You just don't really seem to understand the purpose of rituals as it pertains to this subject. They are symbolic practices with one purpose: to hone and concentrate intent, usually through symbolic means. Not command or reel in any other-wordly place/person/thing.

The OP doesn't understand this concept, and will say he is ready to do every ritual under the Sun for the good of the land and science or something, then laughs at whoever gave him the idea when the event is fruitless. But the truth is, should you choose to believe/accept it, whatever said ritual failed before it started, because there was no true intent to begin with. The OP's intent is just the opposite, despite his shaky claims otherwise: to not find anything paranormal.

Does the paranormal even exist? Is there really a great power to intent? I think so, to the second. I don't understand enough of the first to know or say. But say we don't know the answer to those two questions. We'd have to give them a fair chance to really find out. An impartial researcher would be a help to that testing. One that the OP isn't if you'd read any one of his posts. But he'll defend to the thread's death that he reeeeaaallly wants to see ghosts/demons/whatever. Yet his aim here was to disprove claims of something he "knows" without a shadow of a doubt does not exist (repeating this numerous times).

It is impossible to have two simultaneous contrasting intents.

So cross any kind of 'ritual' or 'conjuring' off the itinerary. It just don't make no sense, given the OP taking it on his hands to test these things for us. It's not just about it won't work or it will; it's about the intent of the practice not even existing, making it not actually doing the thing proposed. It's pointless.

So I guess he can just wait for more random people to reply, spout the same baits and taunts, and walk away a victor at the end of the day.

But did anybody really learn anything?

You just don't really seem to understand the purpose of rituals as it pertains to this subject. They are symbolic practices with one purpose: to hone and concentrate intent, usually through symbolic means. Not command or reel in any other-wordly place/person/thing.

The OP doesn't understand this concept, and will say he is ready to do every ritual under the Sun for the good of the land and science or something, then laughs at whoever gave him the idea when the event is fruitless. But the truth is, should you choose to believe/accept it, whatever said ritual failed before it started, because there was no true intent to begin with. The OP's intent is just the opposite, despite his shaky claims otherwise: to not find anything paranormal.

What you fail to understand.....

People claim the opposite of what you are saying......Your opinion. I went after the people claiming " this works, I know ".

And, at least 3 ( maybe more ) People cursed me, and sent demons and such my way. One I had to post my GPS, and publicly posted that. The others, I gave my address and full name, even date of birth....

You need to get the people making the claims of their " rituals " working to understand, not me.

Thanks for Replying :)

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1