Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why sign in Anonomously?

jugoso

Not sure if this is the right category but really didn´t know where else to post it.

I´m just wondering why members would choose to sign in Anonymously rather than with their name or just as a guest. What would be the reasons? Thanks!

• Like 2

Well maybe its Mr Blueprint come back from Jupiter after his trans galaxy voyage and hes banned under his own name!?

• Like 2

They're probably members of that Anonynmous or /b/ or \m/ or whatever they call themselves lot.

Well maybe its Mr Blueprint come back from Jupiter after his trans galaxy voyage and hes banned under his own name!?

I'm not sure that can be done. Banned is banned.... It does seem a strange thing to do.

I'm trying to figure out why a moderator would sign in anonymously.

• Like 1

Lol, there's an "Anonymous" reading now.

Most people who log in anonymously do so for privacy reasons - it's not uncommon on most web forums.

I'm always signed in anonymous. It's no one's concern when I choose to log in and look things over and when I choose to leave.

To me, the bigger question is....why so concerned about what other people do?

To keep all my fans from stalking me. Why else? :innocent:

Blueprint is back? Did he bring home any interesting t-shirts? How many sleeves do you think a Jupiterian shirt would have?

Edited by Beany