Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zoser, I found a living alien !!

http://www.bellenews...e-being-stoned/

and I just found a bunch more -

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=247992&st=30

Edited by seeder

In 1936, Part IV, Paragraph 380 of the FCC Regs read as follows: Aliens - An amateur radio station shall not be located on premises controlled by an alien. (One presumes that this includes multiple aliens.)

It's obvious that the government knew of an alien presence even before WW II and that there were issues in the relationship. The important part, though, is that they were here and active. One must wonder what other little tidbits are - or were - in official documents like this that are clear proof of their presence. This also makes hash of their conspiracy of silence and is just one more piece of evidence that the government is hiding significantly more than they say the don't have.

• Like 3

Im in favor of the AA theory. Theres entirely too much about history that remains unanswered. And just because a theory may be presently accepted it does not mean it stands as full proof.

In fact as time goes by new discoveries just challenge historic conceptions of understanding and confirm usj ust how much we do not truly know.

I also know that AA theory does not necessarily stand by wholeheartedly the idea that ancient aliens actually assisted ancient people in building structures, BUT have to lay it out publicly that way otherwise theyd be slammed left and right by both acedemics and those who have a hard time understsnding the scenerio altogether. It would also spark resistance from those whos history is linked to the ancients peoples such as Egyptians or Mayans whos ancestral history comes from, thus being rejected altogether.

I happen to buy into the latter myself. And the former, both. Because common sense and lack of viable evidence is transparent.

Until there is concrete evidence not just supprting but factual proof of, or one thing the building of the great pyramid of giza by replication without use of machinery as acedemics claim, including quarrying , precision cutting without any lazer but flint and stone age tools, then hauled off by hand and foot 500 miles then erected identically close, I might be content with the so called facts as history books stand to reason. Perhaps only then will I agree with mainstream Egyptologists. For now not a chance.

Because even to the average person, let alone one renounced for knowledge in architecture, when standing in front of 6 million tons of blocks whereas the very first block at the bass rivals your own height, all logic as we understand it seems to cease in existence.

The idea of an unknown and possibly other entity or extraterestria having constructed the giza pyramod and the many other misunderstood remaining structures, such as puma punku, gubekeli tepe, baalbek where locks of 1200 pound TON blocks were humanly impossible to be hoisted up onto phisms, is absolutely contingent.

This is perfectly feasible with my accepted tenet regarding ufos. Though I have never seen one myself, I dont foolish insist on rationalizing tha they wont exist because I havent seen proof myself, though indirectly I have concluded that they do exist. For one thing that amount of reports having seen then in general is oveoverwhelming. Aside from this my father worked for intelligence in the military between 1957- 69 and was called out to photograph and report by chance defaulted ufo landing sites in which every one could not be explained. Ill just leave it at that. I understand his resistance on behalf of the subject. However I am family.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

Is that the new Soft serve All day Suckers Ive been reading about psyche101 ? :whistle:

Sheepy, usually you make a lot of sense. Further your use of English is generally quite good. This time, not so much. These two factors make me question the content of your post.

• Like 1

K

Sheepy, usually you make a lot of sense. Further your use of English is generally quite good. This time, not so much. These two factors make me question the content of your post.

Thats a good one K808 Sheepy does have the disadvantage of being foreign afterall being from N.J U.S.A. LoL !

Its always hard to understand youz guys ! :tu: She seems sewwt though ! We shall Keep her I think !

• Like 1

K

Thats a good one K808 Sheepy does have the disadvantage of being foreign afterall being from N.J U.S.A. LoL !

Its always hard to understand youz guys ! :tu: She seems sewwt though ! We shall Keep her I think !

Worse yet, I think she's from Long Island! ;-) But, yeah, we'll keep her 'cuz she's a Kewl Being. :-)

• Like 2

Im in favor of the AA theory. Theres entirely too much about history that remains unanswered. And just because a theory may be presently accepted it does not mean it stands as full proof.

That is fair enough, but you stand in a small group. You may favour AA theory, if one could call it that, but you have not substantiated a single AA claim, so it is a bit much to ask others to accept this is certified information when it clearly is not only wrong, but professionally refuted with solid evidence. Science does not stand as the final word. It is the pursuit of knowledge. not the repository of it. As such it is expanded and altered from time to time, but not re-written to the best of my knowledge. This however makes it more reliable.

In fact as time goes by new discoveries just challenge historic conceptions of understanding and confirm usj ust how much we do not truly know.

Is this not the point of peer review? That takes personal interpretation out of the picture. The Homo Florensis debate is testament to this. It helps us shape the clues we have into history. However, making up new theories and claiming they challenge them simply makes a mockery of any attempt at any sort of understanding. The AA show is full of lies and fabrications. Why would an unsupported and proven to be inaccurate source be superior to conventional knowledge, much of which remains today as staple building practises in the same areas, and recognised through mistakes and flaws in ancient attempts of early construction, such as the great obelisk abandonded because of a flaw in the rock or broken cores in core holes?

I also know that AA theory does not necessarily stand by wholeheartedly the idea that ancient aliens actually assisted ancient people in building structures, BUT have to lay it out publicly that way otherwise theyd be slammed left and right by both acedemics and those who have a hard time understsnding the scenerio altogether. It would also spark resistance from those whos history is linked to the ancients peoples such as Egyptians or Mayans whos ancestral history comes from, thus being rejected altogether.

It's not hard to understand, rather the opposite really. It's unsupported. That's quite a difference.

Would it spark resistance? And if it did, would that matter if facts can be produced?

I happen to buy into the latter myself. And the former, both. Because common sense and lack of viable evidence is transparent.

I have not seen you comment on the facts put forth such as the age of Puma Punku or the more impressive Parthenon which is older then the site at Puma Punku or the temples on Malta (Taraxien Temples). Do you feel they do not have an impact, and aren't AA avoiding the very fact that these structures prove man was capable of building megalithic structures well before the site at Pua Punku, making it quite feasible by conventional methods?

Until there is concrete evidence not just supprting but factual proof of, or one thing the building of the great pyramid of giza by replication without use of machinery as acedemics claim, including quarrying , precision cutting without any lazer but flint and stone age tools, then hauled off by hand and foot 500 miles then erected identically close, I might be content with the so called facts as history books stand to reason. Perhaps only then will I agree with mainstream Egyptologists. For now not a chance.

If you will pay for it, I will organise it for you. You would not believe the size and weight of some switchboards I have placed into "impossible" situations with a crowbar and a few pipes.

Do you realise just how many pyramids there are? With hundreds of the things under the belts of the builders, the experience alone would be a major advantage over anyone who tries to make one from scratch.

The history books explain a great deal of this, only the granit block were brought in from distance. They were decorative pieces so one can see why they were sourced from a distance - rarity to the region would make granite more valuable, but the larger art of the construction were limestone transported from nearby quarries. No lazers are needed fro limestone, it is not a very hard rock, and we know that the sun was used to create straight edges from the shadow lines. Nothing about the pyramids is impossible, just time consuming.

Because even to the average person, let alone one renounced for knowledge in architecture, when standing in front of 6 million tons of blocks whereas the very first block at the bass rivals your own height, all logic as we understand it seems to cease in existence.

I have not stood in fornt of a pyramid, I am not sure if that has a personal effect on some, have you ever stood in front of a high rise building? How do they make one feel? I have been involved in the construction of quite a few and standing on top of one certainly leaves one in awe. Heck, I built a mountain once.

The idea of an unknown and possibly other entity or extraterestria having constructed the giza pyramod and the many other misunderstood remaining structures, such as puma punku, gubekeli tepe, baalbek where locks of 1200 pound TON blocks were humanly impossible to be hoisted up onto phisms, is absolutely contingent.

1200 pound ton????

Nah, the heaviest block at Puma Punku is 130 tonnes. The AA show just lied outright there, but in general they usually just quote Dankien so this seems something of a step up(?) for them.

Baalbek has a strong history associated with it, why do you think Aliens would have been involved? And which construction? There has been a great deal of information gathered since the German expedition of 1898 which I have to say seems to be where AA took some of their information from, and a little poetic license. The rocks (God what is it with rocks and aliens?) referred to would be the Trilithons and the heaviest of the three is 800 tons, not 1200. There are two other stones that are heavier than this around the area and they are still connected to the bedrock in the quarries. Which seems more than telling wouldn;t you say? We have actual examples of the exact rocks still under construction. Which definitively points at man, not little green men.

This is perfectly feasible with my accepted tenet regarding ufos. Though I have never seen one myself, I dont foolish insist on rationalizing tha they wont exist because I havent seen proof myself, though indirectly I have concluded that they do exist. For one thing that amount of reports having seen then in general is oveoverwhelming. Aside from this my father worked for intelligence in the military between 1957- 69 and was called out to photograph and report by chance defaulted ufo landing sites in which every one could not be explained. Ill just leave it at that. I understand his resistance on behalf of the subject. However I am family.

One major hole you keep falling into. UFO does not = ET. I am not sure why you insist the terms are symbiotic. I have seen UFO's myself, and they were not alien spacecraft, not by a very long shot. The amount of reports we see are the AA style of "evidence" which is get a lot of people to say it and we can then all believe in it. The plural of anecdote is not data.

Perhaps not every one could be explained, but does not that very sentence also beg the question, what is it, not it is ET?

Also, I do not see how unexplained = ET either. As I have said, I understand your father is a powerful influence, and I would not try to belittle that, but is he saying this was ET? Because that is quite a leap from unexplained.

• Like 1

Kludge, Pull up a chair.

<passes a beer>

Also, I do not see how unexplained = ET either. As I have said, I understand your father is a powerful influence, and I would not try to belittle that, but is he saying this was ET?

No he didnt say that but the insinuation is quite apparent.

The evidence was affiliated not with an unidentified flying object in particular but what it left on the ground.

Singed trees for about a mile in one direction. Possibly from where it came in, an indentation the size of a mere football field in radius that in the center reached approx 12 feet down (in january where in WA state was frozen solid to begin with) vitrified terrain , tripodlike indentations, the account of the woman on the ranch which saw something only indicating a ufo landed having seen nothing but blinding lights and that her animals on the property went nuts. All her glass windows were cracked but a few on the opposite side of the house. Etc

She did not see anything regarding an et, but then she also hid under her bed until it was gone.

Edited by Sheep Smart

I despise the idea of little green men and prefer to leave the suggested appearance of ETs out of the equation.

psyche101, and everyone else watch this. It is not biased. No mentions of AA. And makes good and valid points from both Egyptologists and alternative theorists, also engineers, mathematicians, architects, etc.

You have to watch it in its entirety or dont even bother. It absolutely points out both accepted logical points and then also asks questions reguarding the great pyramids construction and by default some other rocks such as baalbek.

I remind everyone, I am not a side taker I try to view things from a skeptic point of view within logic. always,. but where there are gaps im just searching for answers.

I highly advise everyone to watch it regardless of your stance :

* snip *

××××××× ××××××

By the way psyche, id love to debate you word for word now that I pulled out my keyboard from underneath the vast depths of my bed and no longer rely on the p.o.s. tablet which slows me down, and emphasizes my poor jersey esc English.

HOWEVER it will be quite long and evasive. Idk if perhaps we should take it to a new thread though because it WILL push the limits of this persons thread. Can we even do that , have a one on one debate thread? Just you and I. Reminiscing . BUT only under the circumstance you agree to watch this video. To first understand why I think the way I do so then I can cut right down to MY words and save us both a lot of time.

I suppose ill continue my reprise to which your prior post above quoting me. If this is to stay here thats ok too. I just feel like its going to demise this thread. Youve been here longer. Let me know. If youre in favor,.....ive been longing to say these words: Lets get it on.

Edited by Saru
Video link removed due to copyright

It would seem it is over an hour, so I am going to download it and watch it on the telly. I prefer the big screen :D I'll get back to you.

First three imposibles I have just heard

1 - the blocks are impossible to move because they weigh as much as a car?

IMG_5897_large.jpg

2 - 12 to 70 ton block were dragged 130 kilometers - tough but why impossible?? Why is the granite hard to place at height with ramps being discovered?

3 - impossible to make a straight tunnel? Mirrors would make this quite possible the ancients used the sun and shadows to draw straight lines. I think Pierre is just now having a decent crack at thinking about it? The sun would make it quite easy to attain such accuracy, and impossible today That's an outright lie and I work in construction. If they think that is impressive they should look at the blueprints for the concorde. We do far more complex and intricate detail today. No comparison is right, but not how these guys are suggesting. These guys have obviously never heard of laser levels or abrasion.

Whilst the pyramid might well have been built in 20 years, the prep time was probably 5 times that. If we have 1,000 people on site, why is it impossible to lay 200 blocks a day? I bet more were laid early in the piece, and I bet they spent a couple of years just finishing. None of this is factored in.

Who are the Egyptologists who disagree with each other? No names are given just suggestions, which is suggestive in itself.

They pyramid in South America is not one if hundreds, the Egyptians had a great deal of experience over them.

Why do they keep saying 20 years when most say 30 years and 40,000 people?

The Quarry they are taling about was for granite only, not the sandstone and limestone.

Sorry you wanted me to watch the whole thing, I got excited while it was downloading, I'll refrain for now........ ><

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Sorry I added this while you responded,

By the way psyche, id love to debate you word for word now that I pulled out my keyboard from underneath the vast depths of my bed and no longer rely on the p.o.s. tablet which slows me down, and emphasizes my poor jersey esc English. HOWEVER it will be quite long and evasive. Idk if perhaps we should take it to a new thread though because it WILL push the limits of this persons thread. Can we even do that , have a one on one debate thread? Just you and I. Reminiscing . BUT only under the circumstance you agree to watch this video. To first understand why I think the way I do so then I can cut right down to MY words and save us both a lot of time. I suppose ill continue my reprise to which your prior post above quoting me. If this is to stay here thats ok too. I just feel like its going to demise this thread. Youve been here longer. Let me know. If youre in favor,.....ive been longing to say these words: Lets get it on. Edited by Sheep Smart, Today, 04:11 AM.

Ill wait...

2009650-rocky_by_connect_indotcom.jpg

Edited by Sheep Smart

Just you and I. Reminiscing

I gotta admit, that's an offer I would not have the willpower to refuse. I think this thread would be OK? Very much on topic, and it has been awful quiet in this thread for some time, I think a new thread might well kill this one? I think maybe see how it goes, if things get out of hand, I am sure a mod will help us relocate.

But I wont comment further untill I have viewed the entire piece.

First three imposibles I have just heard

1 - the blocks are impossible to move because they weigh as much as a car?

flipping a car is hardly that of compiling the networth of 6 million tons of blocks at the altiitude of 400+ Feet.

1 ton = 2000lbs. a car is usually between 3000 to 4000 lbs or: 1.5 to 2 tons . do the math and draw me a blueprint on top of it on how to build the great pyramid entailed with every other method used in context upon construction aside from the idea that humans are capable of flipping a car. though hardly lifting it.

2 - 12 to 70 ton block were dragged 130 kilometers - tough but why impossible?? Why is the granite hard to place at height with ramps being discovered?

why is it impossible? it is highly unlikely. for one thing there is no evidence of having used any ramps. that in itself is theoretical. again you seem to forget that the height is over 400 feet when said and done. ive yet to see it been done 1/2 of the exact way in which they were used in the GP according to egyptologists. and so hasnt anyone else. your question is as good as any. keep asking.

Mirrors would make this quite possible the ancients used the sun and shadows to draw straight lines. The sun would make it quite easy to attain such accuracy, and impossible today If they think that is impressive they should look at the blueprints for the concorde.

These guys have obviously never heard of laser levels or abrasion.

your would be suggestion beats around the explanation of the more serious question, how simple tools are capable of achieving this.

Whilst the pyramid might well have been built in 20 years, the prep time was probably 5 times that. If we have 1,000 people on site, why is it impossible to lay 200 blocks a day? I bet more were laid early in the piece, and I bet they spent a couple of years just finishing. None of this is factored in.

might have. was probably. if we have. why is it. i bet.

so were somewhat on the same level after all.

Who are the Egyptologists who disagree with each other? No names are given just suggestions, which is suggestive in itself.

i didnt say that egyptologisy disagree with one another. that would be taboo. like incest. and dont tell me know watched that vido already in full.?? its been 30 minutes since i posted it.

They pyramid in South America is not one if hundreds, the Egyptians had a great deal of experience over them.

Why do they keep saying 20 years when most say 30 years and 40,000 people?

i didnt know that that is the updated new version. i can only guess they had to up the figures because the 20 years was absurd when this doctumentary was made roughly 10-15 years ago. dont worry the figures will change again in due time. im glad you brought this up :D

The Quarry they are taling about was for granite only, not the sandstone and limestone.

granite, limestone, whats the difference, how was it quarried, how was it cut with means of such primitve methods?

Sorry you wanted me to watch the whole thing, I got excited while it was downloading, I'll refrain for now........ ><

LOL will suffice for this one.

• Like 1

flipping a car is hardly that of compiling the networth of 6 million tons of blocks at the altiitude of 400+ Feet.

1 ton = 2000lbs. a car is usually between 3000 to 4000 lbs or: 1.5 to 2 tons . do the math and draw me a blueprint on top of it on how to build the great pyramid entailed with every other method used in context upon construction aside from the idea that humans are capable of flipping a car. though hardly lifting it.

Which ancient egyptian is proposed to have lifted a block?

A blueprint? You are going to need thousands. Hell, just a small treatment plant comes in at about 400 drawings. You are going to have to narrow that down a bit to be accomplishable on an Internet forum.

Have you ever read about Coral Castle? The front gate is 9 tonne. One man placed it into position alone.

why is it impossible? it is highly unlikely. for one thing there is no evidence of having used any ramps. that in itself is theoretical. again you seem to forget that the height is over 400 feet when said and done. ive yet to see it been done 1/2 of the exact way in which they were used in the GP according to egyptologists. and so hasnt anyone else. your question is as good as any. keep asking.

Yes there is not only evidence but found remains of a ramp. In fact I am pretty sure this has been found at about 4 pyramids now. There are ramps alright, it's not speculation but evidenced.

Even now, our archaeological adventures together continue. We recently explored the five relieving

chambers above the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid in order to examine more closely the graffiti

there. A few months ago, we went down about twenty meters into a Saite tomb found by M. VERNER at

Abousir and visited the newly discovered pyramid of Queen Khuit at Saqqara. He was thrilled when he

viewed the newly discovered remains of a ramp at Giza, and I realized then that this paper, when written,

should be dedicated to him1

LINK

It is more than likely that several methods were used for pyramids, and the ramps cannibalised to finish of the top sections of the construction.

your would be suggestion beats around the explanation of the more serious question, how simple tools are capable of achieving this.

No, I addressed that, we have things like the great obelisk and unfinished core holes with cores still in them that tell us exactly what tools were used. It is no mystery. The mirrors as I said can produce perfect straight edges to work to, from there it is just patience. The same tools remain in use today, and produce the exact same effects, but the unfinished projects such as the aforementioned Trilithons at Baalbek.

We have unfinished examples, how much more evidence does one need?

might have. was probably. if we have. why is it. i bet.

so were somewhat on the same level after all.

I m not sure of that, I have shown AA lied about the age of PP, and the size and composition of the rocks there. The ramp to the pyramid does exist, as do all the holes on the Western(?) I think side that line up with the geometric points of the pyramid, showing how the maths were done.

i didnt say that egyptologisy disagree with one another. that would be taboo. like incest. and dont tell me know watched that vido already in full.?? its been 30 minutes since i posted it.

The video did.

No, I said above I have not watched it in full and apologised.

Exactly my point! Egyptians had a great deal of experience with building pyramids, centuries worth That sort of experience is how such magnificent feats, such as the great pyramid were achieved. There's over a hundred of the things in Egypt alone. If I had the opportunity to build even 50 pyramids, the 51'st would be a striking feature. You get better as you go along, everyone does.

i didnt know that that is the updated new version. i can only guess they had to up the figures because the 20 years was absurd when this doctumentary was made roughly 10-15 years ago. dont worry the figures will change again in due time. im glad you brought this up :D

Not really, the 20 years just meant more labour. It has been the official figure for some time as far as I am aware, the 20 years figure is one I have not seen before.

granite, limestone, whats the difference, how was it quarried, how was it cut with means of such primitve methods?

As with the methods still in use today.

First, perhaps you can explain why you think it is impossible? Why can time, tools, and ingenuity not make large square blocks?

LOL will suffice for this one.

:tu:

Told you I had not finished yet!

Laterz.

• Like 3

='psyche101' timestamp='1369204150' post='4782763'
That is fair enough, but you stand in a small group

so be it. this means nothing to me. moving along..

You may favour AA theory, if one could call it that, but you have not substantiated a single AA claim,

claim to what? i very well stated why i adhere to it.

so it is a bit much to ask others to accept this

i never did. the only i asked was to check out a video which came after you posted this response.

when it clearly is not only wrong, but professionally refuted with solid evidence. Science does not stand as the final word. It is the pursuit of knowledge. not the repository of it. As such it is expanded and altered from time to time, but not re-written to the best of my knowledge. This however makes it more reliable.

yea im having a hard time with the ability to over ride the slight contradiition here.

however the theory in itself it is NOT entirely wrong only based on the fact this it contradicts mainstream and orthodix theory. i openly refudiate the vailidty of mainstream egyptology.

Is this not the point of peer review? That takes personal interpretation out of the picture. The Homo Florensis debate is testament to this. It helps us shape the clues we have into history. However, making up new theories and claiming they challenge them simply makes a mockery of any attempt at any sort of understanding.

not true. and i hope you certainly do not believe this. just because one challenges the norm does not mean to mock it. although i do mock it for many other reasons. the fact is that one should always contest a theory especially of that which is based on transparent evidence. evidence which itself is highly arguable and lacking in the overall picture. if youre trying to make me feel bad for the underpaid egyptologist its not working. its is their own faults of playing the role of puppets which when added up, their theories become less reasonable the more time goes by. i surmise , thanks to this AA theorists gained fame on this notion alone.

The AA show is full of lies and fabrications. Why would an unsupported and proven to be inaccurate source be superior to conventional knowledge, much of which remains today as staple building practises in the same areas, and recognised through mistakes and flaws in ancient attempts of early construction, such as the great obelisk abandonded because of a flaw in the rock or broken cores in core holes?

i dont base my adherence to the AA theory based on the AA show alone. though i wouldnt watch it if not for georgio tsoukalis and his sexy hair. aside from that it is no more full of fabrications than mainstream texts. atleast they dont claim anything as proof. they openly take the stance of suggestion.and for good reason. in its entirely, egyptology is evasive. shame on them for demanding people adhere to such an insufficiient so called claim to history.

It's not hard to understand, rather the opposite really. It's unsupported. That's quite a difference.

Would it spark resistance? And if it did, would that matter if facts can be produced?

can you elaborate here. what is it' exactly.

supported means its correct? do you ever question anything thats supported? i hope sometimes. as i stated, until i am content with facts, which can and only complete the overall picture in virtually every aspect., in this case the giza pyramd, i will stand to question everything.

I have not seen you comment on the facts put forth such as the age of Puma Punku or the more impressive Parthenon which is older then the site at Puma Punku or the temples on Malta (Taraxien Temples). Do you feel they do not have an impact, and aren't AA avoiding the very fact that these structures prove man was capable of building megalithic structures well before the site at Pua Punku, making it quite feasible by conventional methods?

i apologize if i oversaw this. regardless of the date of puma punku, which is pretentious, my curiously lies in how and by who.

the parthenon is NOT an enigma. ill give way to acedemia here since its importance in the aspect of ancient mysteries and structures is obscure. personally speaking.

If you will pay for it, I will organise it for you. You would not believe the size and weight of some switchboards I have placed into "impossible" situations with a crowbar and a few pipes.

i just may believe it. certainly before i believe egyptologists alleged proof.

Do you realise just how many pyramids there are? With hundreds of the things under the belts of the builders, the experience alone would be a major advantage over anyone who tries to make one from scratch.

yeeeeearp. but most fit my description of rubbish in comparison.

The history books explain a great deal of this

is that so.

They were decorative pieces so one can see why they were sourced from a distance - rarity to the region would make granite more valuable, but the larger art of the construction were limestone transported from nearby quarries.

were they really? or perhaps for used for its durability . and used internally for their immense ability to withhold erosion.? frankly though my guess seems a bit more rational, both are good guesses. and for lack of solid evidence that is exactly what they remain for now, speculations.

No lazers are needed fro limestone, it is not a very hard rock, and we know that the sun was used to create straight edges from the shadow lines..

since we should not even have to include the word laser as it (according to theory) was non existing at the time, it is therefore irrelivant.

again i point out the fact this stands as your assumption,i still want the entire blueprint.

i disagree x infinity.

• Like 1

Ummm ... just poking my nose in for a moment here but has everyone forgotten that the Egyptians knew about pulleys and rope, and it's not a real long stretch to accept they were able to rig a block 'n tackle to assist moving Really Big Things.

• Like 4

sorry dogs had to go outside...

have you ever stood in front of a high rise building? How do they make one feel?

since i live outside new york city yes. if i had to stop to ask myself how i felt it was certainly in the 90s. and it depended on what substance i was under the influence of at the time. which i reckon was early am.

shame on you for comparing these modern paper glass houses with the GP. and for making me relive my flashbacks of the past.

I have been involved in the construction of quite a few and standing on top of one certainly leaves one in awe. Heck, I built a mountain once.

i built a few mountains here in my room infact im sitting on one compiled of dirty clothes and some clean. i think youd be in awe too if you saw my mountains.

1200 pound ton????

Nah, the heaviest block at Puma Punku is 130 tonnes. The AA show just lied outright there, but in general they usually just quote Dankien so this seems something of a step up(?) for them.

you didnt watch this video. and i said baalbek!!!! in BAALBEKKKK

Baalbek has a strong history associated with it, why do you think Aliens would have been involved? And which construction? There has been a great deal of information gathered since the German expedition of 1898 which I have to say seems to be where AA took some of their information from, and a little poetic license. The rocks (God what is it with rocks and aliens?) referred to would be the Trilithons and the heaviest of the three is 800 tons, not 1200. There are two other stones that are heavier than this around the area and they are still connected to the bedrock in the quarries. Which seems more than telling wouldn;t you say? We have actual examples of the exact rocks still under construction. Which definitively points at man, not little green men.

do not be quick to throw me into the flames of the green men supporters just because i question how humans were capable to use multiton blocks in construction at a time when my boke would have been the best on the block since there was no wheels invented . you are too quick to point in the furthest direction, which i can understand due to the endless supply of abductees here on this forum but i remind you, i havent made any conclusions for it would be rather ignorant of me to do so without the proof.

my hand hurts. you know because im typing.

Id love to hear your opinion, (based on the execution of history books of course),

what was the need for the gigantic blocks and the necessary altitude for which this was erected? why such extreme measures? id really prefer to hear your own theory, this is if you even submit to one of your own. regardless if it is based off of so called fact.

• Like 1

Ummm ... just poking my nose in for a moment here but has everyone forgotten that the Egyptians knew about pulleys and rope, and it's not a real long stretch to accept they were able to rig a block 'n tackle to assist moving Really Big Things.

dont help him out!

That+s+a+good+one+_4e49021057fe4d9a1195d9b0b95db398.jpeg

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

I actually thought it was pretty much a neutral statement. Neither of you mentioned that so I figured I'd add it in for spice. :-)

• Like 3

'psyche101'
Which ancient egyptian is proposed to have lifted a block?

lifted. hoised. erected. exalted. same point. i was hoping you could answer that.

A blueprint? You are going to need thousands. Hell, just a small treatment plant comes in at about 400 drawings. You are going to have to narrow that down a bit to be accomplishable on an Internet forum.

ok so out of thousands im sure someone out there has the most popular version. so i wait.

Have you ever read about Coral Castle? The front gate is 9 tonne. One man placed it into position alone.

ed leeskalnin from latvia. i sho have. he had boasted, (in quotes) "i know the secrets of how the pyramids were built". too bad hes not here to intercept.

Yes there is not only evidence but found remains of a ramp. In fact I am pretty sure this has been found at about 4 pyramids now. There are ramps alright, it's not speculation but evidenced

bring it fourth. evidence of something resembling a ramp for the purpose to which is unknown is hardly appealing. lets leave out other pyramids. we dont want to confuse apples with melons.

what bothers me psyche is that you seem ever so quick to substantiate some doctrine which some schmuck with a degree in egyptology put fourth (most likely with an alterior motive in solidifying the flow of tourist dollars) as compelling evidence to come to the conclusion as being matter of fact.

Even now, our archaeological adventures together continue. We recently explored the five relieving

chambers above the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid in order to examine more closely the graffiti

there. A few months ago, we went down about twenty meters into a Saite tomb found by M. VERNER at

Abousir and visited the newly discovered pyramid of Queen Khuit at Saqqara. He was thrilled when he

viewed the newly discovered remains of a ramp at Giza, and I realized then that this paper, when written,

should be dedicated to him1

youre jumping all over the place here.

this resembles an excerpt from the end of someones blog page,. what paper was dedicated?? to whom ? and in what relation is this revelation even relevant?

it is more than likely that several methods were used for pyramids, and the ramps cannibalised to finish of the top sections of the construction.

several methods huh? a broad spectrum of an idea in regards to finishing the top. lol

alright, what methods?

No, I addressed that, we have things like the great obelisk and unfinished core holes with cores still in them that tell us exactly what tools were used. It is no mystery

so what tools? what tool could drill a hole in diorite? even granite?

The mirrors as I said can produce perfect straight edges to work to, from there it is just patience. The same tools remain in use today, and produce the exact same effects, but the unfinished projects such as the aforementioned Trilithons at Baalbek.

here is one of the 1000-1200 ton blocks in BAALBEK. ill let the picture speak for itself. i have absoluely nothing to say regarding mirror technology. but with the mirrors, patience and which tools did you say? how was it liftted?

Figure-27.-BaalbekQuarryMegalith.jpg

We have unfinished examples, how much more evidence does one need?

oh a lot.

here is yet another of those massive (supposed ramp hoisted, mirror techno sliced) blocks in Baalbek. this one must have taken a few people to flip using a ramp which was then propped up on top of the smaller blocks:

trilit10.jpg

Trilithon.jpg

I m not sure of that, I have shown AA lied about the age of PP, and the size and composition of the rocks there.

hows about some research then. you sure are quick to debunk it though. are you afraid youre going to come across info regarding pictures such as this:

what tool could have been used here. hammer, chisel, diorite balls, perhaps ramp guided diorite missiles?? thats my guess which is instantly debunked. and those fancy mirrors.l.jpg

seriously this is in DIORITE which is harder than granite. wtf was used to do this?

pumapunku-2009-14.jpg

puma+pinku+3.jpg

oh look they knew to to make them earthquake proof too.

PumaPunku_block2.jpg

The ramp to the pyramid does exist, as do all the holes on the Western(?) I think side that line up with the geometric points of the pyramid, showing how the maths were done.

ok ok. alright.

i really do believe theres a ramp somewhere out there that may or may not have once been used as an extended base to a chicken crate. this still explains NOTHING. nor does it validate as proof regarding the construction of the pyramid. or how the tools were used. it barely constitutes as a fabricated method. but i believe one exists.

somewhere. which still explaines nothing.

Egyptians had a great deal of experience with building pyramids, centuries worth That sort of experience is how such magnificent feats, such as the great pyramid were achieved.

easier said than done and frankly explained

perhaps but id sure like to know how.

There's over a hundred of the things in Egypt alone. If I had the opportunity to build even 50 pyramids, the 51'st would be a striking feature. You get better as you go along, everyone does

ill take your word. for the sake of a circular debate.

frankly my dear you have still yet to provide anything other than an unbacked claim. claims which you reference quite narrowly at that.

several times you state that there is infact solid evidence (to which it concerns) but id like to see some. now before you plaster up the links i want specifics.

first, show me this is killer ramp. the ramp of all ramps. then explain in your words how this ramp is responsible for the construction, laying out some methods for how it was used. since potentially there are hundreds at least.

second id like to see the tools that are capable of creating precise and accurate cuts. and drills so accurate as pictures above.id even like to see these mirrors you so proudly depict.

i dont mind you throwing in your opinions i actually welcome them however those i cannot debate. but keep em coming.

the 20 years just meant more labour. It has been the official figure for some time as far as I am aware, the 20 years figure is one I have not seen before.

oh but it was. for the longest time egyptologists insisted it took 20 years to build since it was all in purpose of none other than a tomb.

so lets grant the new recent figure of now 30 years. this only adds on about idk maybe 3 more minutes making the time time of cutting, quarrying, shapings, hauling and hoisting one block every 5 minutes. even if it were every 20 minutes it seems illogical. i dont think this is possible. again given the ramp theory (if its at all feasible despite the possibility of the ramp theory mentioned in some textbooks which doesnt necessarily mean it actually happened that way) along with the use of primitive tool usage. not convinced.

RickyandLucy_5370.jpg

youve got some 'splainin to do Lucy.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 2

sorry big man ... no blocks,rigs, tackles, pulleys and the ropes are not the 'industrial' ropes we know of today ...oh no wheels too ...

the reasons that building block materials got lighter and smaller subsequently is exactly the reasons we relied heavily on such 'tools' and tech ....

Hey Sheep

It's late here and I have to work early, in the meantime, I ask you view this in turn as I feel there are indeed a great many questions posed in your clip answered in this one.

I was surprised they would stoop to Abydos, that's well and truly no mystery at all.

http://www.youtube.c...wwheretorun1984

http://www.youtube.com/user/Knowwheretorun1984

In case it is copyright, I do not think so, but it's a free view at the authors youtube channel as well as his site.

LINK

seti%2520ramsesses%2520nebty%2520names.jpg

I can and will address each point in turn, I only feel a bit funny doing so as Harte and Abe just did an excellent and patient job of showing a not at all missed UM member called Zoser exactly the answers to your questions with many examples an methods laid out. My patience was not as strong as their's but their excellent contributions had me return regularly to the thread where have to say, Zoser's so called argument took a solid thrashing. He had to resort to insisting members throw away textbooks and rely on instinct. But that just made his argument look even worse. But suffice to say, answers do exist to these questions.

Nighty night sweet sheep. Glad to see your talking to me again :D I missed you.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1