Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aurora texas UFO crash 1897

Brazos Paranormal

Well ITs all in the Way that one Looks at anything ,RIght? :alien::-*

Is Kevin Randle trying to do damage control?

I am open to such if you feel you have a case to show such, please feel free to continue.

He's just another funny UFOlogist who really doesn't desrve the popularity.

None of them do IMHO, this one is just a bit more honest than the others. In fact I doubt many of them at all really believe in Aliens being on earth, I believe many of them are just making an easy buck.

From debunkers who have issues with aliens to funny UFOlogist that appear on the UFO circuit.

To credulous zealots seeking personal validation for their own imaginations?

Which "debunkers" have issues with aliens? Not making much sense there Stu. Do you mean "debunker" the UM Member, or do you mean the critical thinkers who have a hearty chuckle at your ever so serious tales?

They watch too much detective televison shows and think that's them.

I'd rather watch Star Trek personally. I got bored with CSI and all the spin off's pretty quickly.

Grow a musctache and put your mug shot on the internet with a spin doctoring blog.

Might you have been under this influence of a narcotic when typing this?

I'm open that the Aurora texas crash could be ET and the Airship wave had some ET/UFO truth to it.

Of course you are, you have even linked to that raving lunatic Clark McClelland. Any person can see it takes very little to convince you.

- A lot of disc have a shiny metallic aluminum appearance to them.

So do plasmas, so do planes so what?

- A lot of UFO occupants are described as short.

And tall, and michelin men, and shapeshifting, again, your point being? I see you avoided the points I raised with regards to the real history of these descriptions which started in fictional novels?

- I think the people who recovered and buried the body descied him as a "spaceman."

Descied?

Taking a leap here, do you mean decided? The grave does not even exist Stu. Don't you think you ought to resolve that? And wouldn't you exhume a grave with no earthly relatives to complain?

Again, no one has an expalantion for the metal recovered. Highly purified alunimun was probably not used for barbed wire fences in Texas right? Probably not a piece of a beer can or used for a wind mill. People who exclaim "no evidence" seem to be dismissive when evidence does surface. Oh yeah, natural. Then where did it come from? = no answer or silence.

It came from earth. Otherwise Interplanetary origin would be confirmed by the Isotope ratio. That's where these claims tend to fall down. Quite a few too. You are only on the back end of what has been proposed.

Because an Aluminium sample is considered pure, you feel this is proof of ET huh? But you do not think you are somewhat zealous? Really?

Edited by psyche101

Interesting,... how the believers always seem to cherry-pick what they need to make a story real, and simply just ignore the rest.

That is not even BAD investigating. That is just looking for the stuff that supports what you wish were true.

Gidday Hazz

Indeed mate, it is very obvious by the way they ignore the real information that they have no intention of accepting anything more than others falling at their feet praising them for making a person "aware". These FTB's seems to think they are an ET Guru or some type of authority that should be thanked and praised. It's amusing to say the least the way they seem to think others ought to be in their debt because they regurgitate old camp fire stories.

You are completely right it is not even bad investigating, it is just ego. Look at me, the one who talks to aliens. Anyone who dare disagree be a heretic.

What these people seem to constantly miss is no skeptic ever says ET does not exist, thinkers say, show me the money, and just so happens that these clowns are broke. Skeptics look at the flimsy evidence presented, and ask questions, which lead away from ET, that is all. If these clowns could come up with something that stand to scrutiny, the skeptics woud be more delighted than anyone. It's why Quillius stands head and shoulders over the norm, they are stuck on the ETH rut and can only bleat the same tune. One need to analyse the data and find out if anything at all exists to these alien claims. To date it would seem not.

Personally, I will continue to have faith in the Hawking's and Sagan's. If we ever do get a breakthrough, sure as eggs that is where the information will come from. Not the crackpot UFOlogists.

Cheers.

Me too psyche101 ! Its just a matter of time before We get back here to Earth From our Distant Future ! THen We Will Rock the Planet !

Remember ITs All about Time, All about Space, :whistle: And the Song goes on & On !

• Like 1

Me too psyche101 ! Its just a matter of time before We get back here to Earth From our Distant Future ! THen We Will Rock the Planet !

Remember ITs All about Time, All about Space, :whistle: And the Song goes on & On !

And good times.

That's where Stu goes of the rails I reckon. He should be enjoying this, but he seems to want to disagree with everyone.

I sure enjoyed the tin man alien he picked up!

And good times.

That's where Stu goes of the rails I reckon. He should be enjoying this, but he seems to want to disagree with everyone.

I sure enjoyed the tin man alien he picked up!

Me too ! Did you See on the News all the Alien construction Fleets trying to Land in Texas,and Olk this week down under?