Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moderate Muslims pray for Holocaust victims

Clarakore

I have two Muslim friends, both of which have clearly demonstrated onto me their humanity.

Jahaar, he once asked me of my faith, I gladly answered.. We now great each other as brothers, and treat each other as such too!

Navid, was working at the corner store and it was being robbed at gun point. I walked in and drew my gun, I told the robber I didn't want to hurt him but I am surgical with my makarov, and if he did not walk away peacefully he would not walk away at all.. The man tucked his gun away and ran.. After the incident Navid said to me "even when he threatened your lives you showed him compassion, why?" I said "he might be an idiot but he's still a man, and I am nobody to want to kill him unless he gives me no option".. He always invites me to his family parties, has even come to mine...

So yea, Muslims are not the enemy.. Idiots hiding behind faiths are the enemy. What faith they hide behind does not matter either... There was a time when thousands were killed in the name of the Christian god... Do you think he wanted such a thing?

• Like 2

considering the history betweem muslims & jews, I think this is, at least, a step in the right direction, and hopefully, those involved in conflict in the middle east, on both sides, are taking notice.....

a positive outcome requires a positive beginning, and it looks like we've just witnessed one!

*insert 'thumbs up' smiley here*

• Like 2

considering the history betweem muslims & jews, I think this is, at least, a step in the right direction, and hopefully, those involved in conflict in the middle east, on both sides, are taking notice.....

a positive outcome requires a positive beginning, and it looks like we've just witnessed one!

*insert 'thumbs up' smiley here*

there is a smiley quota too ?

here you go :

:tu:

and a bonus :) too

• Like 1

This is a good development. I usually think of moderate Muslims as those who stood around in silence as innocent girls were stoned to death. Now if they could just modify the legal aspects of their religion so that no one would ever have to fear unjust brutality, we would be on the road to world peace.

• Like 2