Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO photographed over San Diego

looks like a long-distance, very blurry shot of a romulan warbird to me.....

Nah, it's clearly a Leviathan like Moya.

• Like 1

3355942872_d242ba1d86.jpg

Preparing to initiate the pixels enhancers ... stand by on RGB converters....

converting chroma luminescence sequence ... calculating hue and tint radiant overhead ..

looks like .. like ...

~due to an unexpected fatal error Windows has to restart~

-press any key to continue -

• Like 4

Arggh, Thats where my lost wheel trim got too. :tu:

Edited by skookum

Sure its not Sir Branson`s StarShip doing a test flight with some of those hottie Flight attendants ?

• Like 1

Sure its not Sir Branson`s StarShip doing a test flight with some of those hottie Flight attendants ?

you might be onto something here ....

• Like 1

Assuming the photo is legit, a plausible explanation might be Grumman's X-47B drone which appears very saucer shaped from the side and was being tested in California.

Youre trying way too hard.

What do you mean I'm trying too hard?? I believe in aliens, I believe there is a strong chance they visited in our distant past. If your saying I'm trying too hard to seem I am unbiased because you believe I'm a skeptic or something, got bad news for ya your wrong. I just like to look at things from all angles because I go ahead and say alien spacecraft. Sorry if your not as open to other possibilities as I am other than aliens. Aw look at that I made an assumption about you that probably isn't true either.

Distinct structures that appear to have a specific function. If you are able to see these structures in a photo, then you can tell the difference between a bird and a plane. If you can't see them, a bird and a plane will look the same. If you can't tell the difference between a bird and a plane in a photo then obviously the photo is worthless for identifying a flying object.

If the photo is clear enough that we can see structures that don't fit any known plane then we can begin to speculate that it's something we can't identify. This photo is nowhere clear enough to begin that kind of speculation.

I've seen jets flying around too. Does that mean they're all chasing alien spacecraft back to their planets?

So your contention is that a flying object of whatever class must have some structures that are identifiable as having specific function? How about a Coanda Effect craft that looks virtually identical to what people photograph as 'flying saucers'? Such a craft has no identifiable control surfaces, no identifiable lift surfaces, and no structures that can be attributed to any normal function in flight. Coanda Effect craft have been flown for years in test settings, they have extreme lift capabilities, and whatever forms of propulsion are used (gas, electric, whatever) are well hidden within the machine. If you constructed a Coanda machine capable of flying you around, you would be driving a 'flying saucer' with no identifiable structures visible, and virtually everyone who witnessed such a craft would claim having seen some extraterrestrial spacecraft, even though a Coanda certainly would not be capable of the movements attributed to 'flying saucers' in general. Should the Coanda craft be constructed using electric power, it would be entirely silent, and further the idea that it is ET. Why don't you admit directly that a craft capable of space flight may well be centuries ahead of our own technology and therefore may not have any identifiable structures?

Please don't minimize what I saw in '64. As stated, under those circumstances there was no doubt that the Phantoms were in pursuit of that white ball. Had you been there, you would have concluded the same. Making the sort of statement you make just isn't becoming of a reasonable intellect, especially without direct knowledge, which you obviously do not have since you were not there. That incident was witnessed by hundreds of people, all quite familiar with flight times and so forth since all had daily exposure to military aircraft. Further, I made no claims to the effect that any time a military jet is seen it's chasing something, did I?

A (probably fake) photograph. Big deal.

Thats always a possibility with most pictures. I just saw an interview with the woman who took the picture. She's an older woman who's quite spooked by what she saw she didn't want her face on camera. She also said her camera broke after taking pictures of the object.

Edited by Darth Tyranus

The only thing that can be determined from this is that the barn must be full of alien ghosts.

That made my day Third eye ! Thank you !

You're welcome ... you gotta hand it to Richie ... he still can deliver the goods ...

Such a character .... a good rich guy named Rich ... now that's rich //

:tu:

• Like 1

I think UFO hunters will have to accept that pictures will never be convincing proof of existence. What with computers and photo software available it is just too easy to fake.

We need a good HD film and it preferably interacting with something.

has anybody seen any high-resolution pics? i'm still looking for them....

• photo.jpg

Brian Haddock 19 hours ago

Very nice shot El. Have you posted the original photo anywhere or is the video all that is available? A couple of shots before and after this picture would be good for researchers too.
    Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
  • pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

photo.jpg

El Henry 4 hours ago

Yes I have provided before and after shots....I even have a shot where the object is much further away, and then the next shot it's right there...though I didn't see any of this until I loaded it to my PC.

Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif in reply to Brian Haddock

apparently the barn is haunted and her camera stopped working... hmmmmm

http://santee.patch.com/groups/around-town/p/ufo-photographed-over-edgemoor-barn-in-santee

haunted ... ?

oh no ... does this means we gonna get evicted to the paranormal forums ??

:(

What a joke! In the heat of the moment he threw the garbage lid to it's highest heights & to our amazement,we now have footage of a UFO! LMAO

A definition of a UFO ,an unidentified flying object.It was identified as UNIDENTIFIED!LMAO!How can anyone identify an object that they truly visually can not identify?It was a bloody garbage lid being thrust into the air!LMAO!

Edited by GirlfromOz

I wonder if they Still have Cow patty throwing contest in San Diego? :ph34r:

El Henry 4 hours ago
  • Yes I have provided before and after shots....I even have a shot where the object is much further away, and then the next shot it's right there...though I didn't see any of this until I loaded it to my PC.
    Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif in reply to Brian Haddock

got a response, here are the pics...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.658597007489514.1073741833.246831241999428&type=3

is this the same object?

:mellow:

39293_390721841025836_871917022_n.jpg

I think they found space kitty ...

• Like 3