Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

13 000 old strange Earth satellite

Big Bad Voodoo

Ah yes, a good steak or fish with some yummy veggies, a pat of butter and a dash of favorite seasoning, and placed into a Tesla coil.

Dear God, the microwave oven? :w00t:

That's better than Edison's recipes. (Electrically) Fried elephant...

• Like 1

The text that appears at 6:05 really puts this video in perspective.

Nostradamus is quoted as saying "mankind will discover a machine in space that was sent to us by the watchers!"

Amazing how the use of non-existent quotes somehow validates claims.

• Like 5

Well, Nostradumus did say anything anyone wants him to about anything any wants him to. It's like Tesla.

• Like 3

Well, Nostradumus did say anything anyone wants him to about anything any wants him to. It's like Tesla.

Sadly for you, you cant compare seriously Tesla and Nostradamus at any level.

• Like 2

Sadly for you, you cant compare seriously Tesla and Nostradamus at any level.

Sadly for me? I was being tongue in Cheek.

Sadly for me? I was being tongue in Cheek.

I apologize. Didnt notice your humor.

But what if the 13,000 year old sat, dropped off some coins off the coast down under and they really were buying people to add to there Intergalitic menu > Just a brain fart !

To add to my previous posts about Tesla.

Tesla used alternating electricity at 50 Hz. Meaning that 50 times change direction in 1 second.

Since Siemens followers were in Europe and he had nervous break down and visions in Budapest he went in America to compete with Edison.

He was most famous for elctromotor. Hans Christian Ørsted noticed that electric energy creates magentic field so by ading magnet close it you can from electric energy get physic movement. Also Michael Faraday discovered that from physic movement we can get electricity. Opposite from Ørsted. So that notation Tesla used for his motor.

Galileo Ferraris 1st discovered induction motor but Tesla didnt know about his invention and Tesla patented first.

Its interesting when we know that Marconi took his Nobel price for radio. Its easy to see that especialy when we know that Marconi used Tesla coil for radio. Scientician community later felt sorry for Tesla so they named messurment unit Tesla and gave him mountain on moon.

Tesla was genius. He talked about global communication network.

He discover Xrays before Wilhelm Röntgen. He did experiment before Wilhelm. And after he patent it Tesla announced (after 2 months) all his documents about x rays with note that someone explain how he written so many things about x rays in only two months. Plus Tesla talked about x ray before Wilhelm.

Also Tesla discover electron before J. J. Thomson. Thompson even criticized Tesla for claiming such thing in one magazine. Tesla respond and Thompson create experiment and took Nobel prize from Tesla.

One interesting info I like about Tesla is his idea to use electricity in medicine. His friend Mark Twain had digistive problems. Tesla called Mark and cure him with very high frequency electricity. Mark said later that he was cured and doctor respond its placebo effect.

So your question was right Colonel, what Tesla didnt invented?

Edited by the L
  • Like 2

Did this not get posted yet? A quick breakdown of Tesla's genius (and why Edison is one of the biggest d-bag inventors of all time)

Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived - The Oatmeal

About Edison its now well accepted fact. But few people knew about electron and x rays.

Also CIA took a lot of Tesla documents and rest is in Museum in Belgrade. In archive. Only 30 000 documents were checked. 130 000 not. :tu:

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

About Edison its now well accepted fact. But few people knew about electron and x rays.

Also CIA took a lot of Tesla documents and rest is in Museum in Belgrade. In archive. Only 30 000 documents were checked. 130 000 not. :tu:

Come on, L, let's go! B)

Come on, L, let's go! B)

I listen curator of museum. He said: Archive was done bad. There are many notes, pictures, drawings.

Personally, there are many young physicts, historians without job all over the world. I realy cant see why they dont examine those documents. Only logical thing I can remember is laziness.

edit: And humanity may suffer because of it. Especially when we know that there might be dynamic theory of gravity for which Tesla claim that Einstein was wrong.

Edited by the L

THats priceless ! Einstein wrong on E=Mc2 ? Maybe Tesla was just mad at Einstein had a corner Room at the University and wanted a Grey sweater and suit like Albert also?

Don do you know that E=Mc2 isnt complete?

What do you mean by it isn't complete? Its the low momentum approximation. Seems pretty complete to me.

Cheers,

Badeskov

E=mc2 isnt complete forumla. It only describe objects of mass which are not moving. If object is not moving it holds and if objects dont have mass as light then E=pc. :innocent:

Edited by the L
  • Like 2

And in the real world everything is as it will be !

E=mc2 isnt complete forumla. It only describe objects of mass which are not moving. If object is not moving it holds and if objects dont have mass as light then E=pc. :innocent:

Yes, E=mc2 is for a mass in rest. That is what it describes, how is that not complete? If you want an object in motion, it is described by E2 = m2c4 + p2c2, where p is the relativistic momentum.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Yes, E=mc2 is for a mass in rest. That is what it describes, how is that not complete? If you want an object in motion, it is described by E2 = m2c4 + p2c2, where p is the relativistic momentum.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Because in defenition is not. As I said in my previous post. What if object dont have mass?

But I put angel smiley as sign that me and physics are like heaven and earth.

As luck would have it, this week's new Skeptoid episode is about the Black Knight Satellite. Read the transcript or listen to the podcast at the following link:

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4365

I had a lot of fun learning more about this story. I learned a lot of history and some astronomical facts I didn't know. I'm glad I took the trouble, because if I had simply accepted the story that there's an alien satellite orbiting the Earth, I'd be wrong and I wouldn't have learned anything new. Worse, I'd have made a logical error, in being forced to accept a whole galaxy of wrong assumptions in order to shoehorn an improbable alien satellite into my reality. Neither legend nor mere debunking lead anywhere useful; it's only by tracking down the true facts that we earn the real rewards.

Cool story. I wasn't at all familiar with it. But I have to agree with Mr. Dunning, if you simply accept these kinds of things at face value OR if you just dismiss (debunk) them without investigating them, then you really do miss out on a lot of cool stuff.

• Like 4

My goodness I thought I'd heard it all, but Ive never heard this story before.. Now to look into it a bit more

Because in defenition is not. As I said in my previous post. What if object dont have mass?

But I put angel smiley as sign that me and physics are like heaven and earth.

Then maybe you shouldnt make claims like that, maybe you should listen to Badeskov. He does that stuff for a living.

Because that signal was supposed to have transmitted the constellation of Boötes like it looked 13,000 years ago.

This is the weakest part of the story imv. The strange delay in radio transmissions is reported with some Bermuda Triangle like incidents. There are also many cases of human confusion and hallucinations which fits with the astronaut's sighting. The Earth flyby anomaly indicates that there may be a mystery force which emanates from the Earth from time to time. A polar orbiting satellite could simply have been created from a botched missile/satellite launch. After all, you only have to point a missile to the sky and light the touch paper for the creation of a "dark knight". The inclusion of Nostradamus is now including prophesy as a form of evidence! This is very poor I'm affraid, mainly from times when little was known compared to now.

Incidentally, I'm a believer in visitors from another world in saucer craft, just not this story of events.

Is there anything at all that Tesla didn't do??

Yes. He didnt get rich and highly respected as he rightfully should have from his inventions that were all brushed under the carpet or stolen

• Like 3

As luck would have it, this week's new Skeptoid episode is about the Black Knight Satellite. Read the transcript or listen to the podcast at the following link:

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4365

Cool story. I wasn't at all familiar with it. But I have to agree with Mr. Dunning, if you simply accept these kinds of things at face value OR if you just dismiss (debunk) them without investigating them, then you really do miss out on a lot of cool stuff.

OK having now read all posts and done my own research, I agree, its a great story. And I have read many links about the story. The pics do not look at all like a craft, it looks bent and twisted, like space junk would look.

black-knight-satelite.jpg

So I will add a few choice quotes. But Ive satisfied myself now there isnt anything really remarkable about this story, except in the manner its presented, so lets begin:

quote: "It turns out that all the bits of history making up the story of Black Knight are unrelated. The phrase "black knight" is so common that I was unable to determine when that name first became a part of the story. It seems improbable that the name would have come from any spacefaring nations at the time, as it's such a common name and has probably been assigned to any number of real projects.

From 1958 through 1965, the United Kingdom launched 22 rockets in a program named Black Knight, intended to test various re-entry vehicles. But Black Knight never put anything into orbit; indeed, its second stage fired on the way down, not the way up, to better stress the re-entry vehicle. Take that name out of the equation, and all the links of the chain fall apart. All the events said to be connected to the Black Knight satellite were well documented on their own, and none (at the time) made any mention of such a name.

Nicola Tesla did indeed pick up rhythmic radio signals in 1899, and he did believe they came from space. Today we believe he was correct, and that what he picked up were pulsars, giant deep space sources of pulsing radio signals that were formally discovered in 1968. As pulsars were unknown in Tesla's day, he did his best to explain what he thought they might be: intelligent but undeciphered signals.

When Duncan Lunan did his translation of the LDE data in 1973 and came up with the star map, he never had any thought of Black Knight or any other strange polar satellite. In fact his interpretation was that the LDEs were coming from the Earth's L5 Lagrangian point. L4 and L5 are two points along the moon's orbit, one 60° ahead of it and the other 60° behind, which are stable and where gravimetric effects from the Earth and Moon will hold an object in steady orbit. Moreover, Lunan later acknowledged that his method was not only unscientific but that he'd made outright errors, and retracted it. So despite today's pop-culture story, there never has been any reasonable interpretation of anything connecting Epsilon Boötis to either a mysterious satellite or to a date of 12,600 years ago.

Those 1954 newspaper reports of two satellites in orbit? It was merely tongue-in-cheek reporting of the wild claims of a UFO crank trying to sell a book. The Air Force officer cited was merely a guy who had seen a UFO once, but in no way corroborated the idea of unknown satellites orbiting Earth. Nothing to do with the alleged Black Knight.

The most interesting part of the story was in 1960, when the Discoverer satellites were being launched. Secretary of the Air Force Dudley Sharp told newspapers that this new mystery object was probably the second casing from Discoverer VIII, the twin of the known piece they were already tracking, as it was the right size and in about the right place. This was soon confirmed. TIME magazine even reported the identification, but since a mundane explanation is not as exciting as a mystery object, it was back page news.

And there's another interesting footnote about the Discoverer program. In 1992, a Central Intelligence Agency program called Corona was declassified, and revealed that the Discoverer rockets were not about launching guys into space at all, but were actually carrying Corona spy satellites. The reason to use a polar orbit is that the craft eventually flies over every part of the Earth, and it's possible to photograph everything; unlike conventional semi-equatorial orbits that can only cover within a certain range of latitude

So yeh, great and interesting story, on the surface :tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3