Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know I'm not human... What am I?

Shiro

Hi, I'm Shiro, and I'm new here. I didn't join because of my experiences, they are not significant much to me.. I joined because I need help. Ever since I was young I knew I'm not human. Let's start with my physical appearance, I have very long and sharp canines, I have two oddly shaped toes: One "peanut" toe on each foot, and my eyes change red rarely, and my eyes go black when I'm feeling strong emotions. Now for my emotions, I've always been different, I never could fit in, so I learned to embrace my outcast side. I have flying dreams every-so-often and when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night. I'm not sure what they really are. I have a very unique aura, it's hard to describe. I've seen sky serpents, weird "people", UFOS, you name it, I've probably seen it. I'm empathetic, psychic, and a medium (although, it's rare I come in contact with spirits) I'm extremely different in ways I can't even describe. I don't understand the humans. I'm not sure about what I am, so I came here for help. I know I'm not completely human, if not, not human AT ALL. I need help. Please try to help me find what I am. EDIT: I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I can look through peoples eyes and possible control people for about 1-2 seconds if I really try.

Edited by Shiro
  • Like 7

I must say for someone(thing) which is not human, you have grasped typing and using the internet very well.

And can you explain the "possibly" control people?

PS: welcome to UM, if you are not human you should fit in nicely here in cyber world. :tu:

Well, When I look through peoples eyes, It ends so quickly I don't know whether they were in control or I was. I'm really desperate in finding out what I am. I've been trying to find out for as long as I can remember.

Well, When I look through peoples eyes, It ends so quickly I don't know whether they were in control or I was. I'm really desperate in finding out what I am. I've been trying to find out for as long as I can remember.

In control of what? What happens that gives you the impression there is a "control" thing going on?

"when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night."

Blacked out? thats a bit dramatic, you fell asleep.

• Like 7

Well, When I look through peoples eyes, It ends so quickly I don't know whether they were in control or I was.

I'm really desperate in finding out what I am. I've been trying to find out for as long as I can remember.

sounds like Alzheimers. My G-Dad used to ask who he was, what he was doing here, and who I was, so go ask your doctor. I reckon he might know who you are

In control of what? What happens that gives you the impression there is a "control" thing going on?

"when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night."

Blacked out? thats a bit dramatic, you fell asleep.

sounds like the meds effects...

• Like 6

Hi Shiro,

I can relate to your question because when I was much younger I had a similar feeling. I felt very different from everybody and was painfully alone. I waited for some sort of sign, something to explain why I was so different, but it never came. I am in my 30's now and have accepted that I am just kind of weird and not nearly as different as I had once thought. I don't want to disappoint you but, you are human. Life is much more mundane and simple than I hoped it would be.

• Like 9

I'd strongly suggest telling a doctor what you just told us.

If a person is functioning then why seek help from someone whoose only tool is medication?

some cultures believe strange things. My last ex was related to a Maori visionary and used to see taniwha (which could be discribed as serpent monsters) and had visions in her dreams. at no point did i or anyone who knew her, tell her to get medical help

• Like 1

Hi, I'm Shiro, and I'm new here. I didn't join because of my experiences, they are not significant much to me.. I joined because I need help. Ever since I was young I knew I'm not human. Let's start with my physical appearance, I have very long and sharp canines, I have two oddly shaped toes: One "peanut" toe on each foot, and my eyes change red rarely, and my eyes go black when I'm feeling strong emotions. Now for my emotions, I've always been different, I never could fit in, so I learned to embrace my outcast side. I have flying dreams every-so-often and when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night. I'm not sure what they really are. I have a very unique aura, it's hard to describe. I've seen sky serpents, weird "people", UFOS, you name it, I've probably seen it. I'm empathetic, psychic, and a medium (although, it's rare I come in contact with spirits) I'm extremely different in ways I can't even describe. I don't understand the humans. I'm not sure about what I am, so I came here for help. I know I'm not completely human, if not, not human AT ALL. I need help. Please try to help me find what I am. EDIT: I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I can look through peoples eyes and possible control people for about 1-2 seconds if I really try.

Do you believe what you've written?

If you do you have a psychiatric condition and need to see someone.

• Like 1

Thread cleaned

seeder, Professor Buzzkill

You are at perfect liberty to bicker in a childish manner in other walks of life, you are not free to do so here.

You WILL act in a mature way and you WILL refrain from thread derailment and personal attacks. Whether you do that through choice or enforcement is your decision.

All other members will also avoid personal attacks please.

• Like 6

Hi shiro, I'm pretty sure you are human. I would rather not be one either but unfortunately we are stuck in this particular meat sack for a while.

You are just haveing a bit of an identity crisis with a bit of disassociation thrown in. You should talk to a school counceler about it. Especially of it starts to affect the normal functioning of your life or is makeing you unhappy. If you are cool with it, it will probably pass in time. Just make sure you are eating healthy and getting lots if strenuous excercise.

Take care.

• Like 3

I think the obvious questions have to be, do you have a belly button? And where were you born? How are your parents? Have you bothers/sisters?

These 3 questions may help you realize you are in fact, very much human.

• Like 2

Sweet dude :tu:

Sorry about the red eye thing but there are cameras now that can rid of that.

I think if you are genuinely concerned, you need to speak to your parents and then your doctor.

Nobody on this forum can tell you anything based on what you have written except to seek evidence, for you unlike for many mysteries that should be pretty straightforward.

A DNA test should clear the matter up, not only of your humanity but your relationship to your human family.

• Like 2

Hi Shiro, yes of course you're human. Going by what you describe about yourself, some might see you as a sensitive or an indigo child. I'm a bit similar to you. It sounds like you've got interesting eyes. My eyes change colour too, depending on what moods I'm in, and my present diet changes. Hazel, then green, then grey, then amber... It's weird but hey. I've had a number of experiences that are unexplained. You should accept your own uniqueness.

Can you talk more about these "weird people" and "sky serpents"?

Hi & welcome to UM.

What you are doesn't matter one Iota imo.

Who you are is what matters most, and who you are you decide for yourself.

There are days I wish I weren't human when I see the awful things that humans can do. But at the end of the day, all of us will drop the flesh and label of being human or anything.

Human, Arcturian, Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, they are only labels for boxing and shelving. What's within is what matters the most, and that cannot be boxed or shelved..

Edited to add, We are all uniquely different in many ways that we can't describe, yet we're all very much made of the same mix. Be proud of who you are, what you are doesn't matter.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 2

I think the obvious questions have to be, do you have a belly button? And where were you born? How are your parents? Have you bothers/sisters?

This reply here, and especially the bold, is the most brilliant reply I have seen in a very long time for a answer.

Not being sarcastic, I mean it.

I would never have thought to suggest that........ :tu:

• Like 7

What tests have been performed that rules out you being a human?

Shiro, you just described to a 'T' how I felt when I was young. In fact, I used to tell my grandparents (who raised me) that I felt as though I'd been left behind by my race of alien brothers. They took off for home and I missed the ride.

Now, I'm in no way saying that you have any of the following, but in my case it turned out that I had both an undiagnosed seizure disorder (which occasionally caused hallucinations) and Asperger syndrome.

To this day, I still feel like I don't belong anywhere. But through the years I learned to deal with my condition and communicate with earthlings other people. I also learned that it helps to have a sense of humor, otherwise I would have gone off the deep end a long time ago.

Don't worry, you're not alone. If anything, you've come to right place, since there are a lot of great people here at UM to be friends with. :tu:

• Like 6

This reply here, and especially the bold, is the most brilliant reply I have seen in a very long time for a answer.

Not being sarcastic, I mean it.

I would never have thought to suggest that........ :tu:

Thankyou kindly. For those that know about Milton Erickson and his approach to individuals realities, this would be a starting point

• Like 1

I have a belly button, I never knew my parents, and I have no siblings.

Go see a doc he can help you better

I'm already seeing a therapist... for depression! I'm sure there's no "Identity disorder". Why so many doubtful people on a forum about the PARANORMAL. I thought people could help here... and I've met other people who see eyes, too! One of them is a person I know in real life!

I'm already seeing a therapist... for depression! I'm sure there's no "Identity disorder". Why so many doubtful people on a forum about the PARANORMAL. I thought people could help here... and I've met other people who see eyes, too! One of them is a person I know in real life!

what makes you think this has anything to do with the paranormal and not an identity disorder?

You asked "Please try to help me find what I am" that is an indication of an identity disorder. You have been explained that the other "symptoms" you have are not unusual.

What are you expecting people to say, that it is the paranormal? people on here are not doubtful about the paranormal, but so far you have not giving any indication that you are paranormal yourself, if anything, you are a normal human being and not wholly unique.

• Like 2