Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can doing Sorcery get you haunted ?

LostSouls7

I had no idea there was an Ignore function. Thank you!

Your welcome.

Sorcery is the art of empowering the Self, inspiration through imagination. It is the Willed control of energy.

Black Magick is the art of uncovering hidden wisdom within, aimed at transformation of Self and environment.

Demonolatry is the art of working with Demons.

You can't become haunted by anything material, but you can dement your mind into believing you are haunted by something.

I have been a Ritualist for over 20 years . . . summoned many a Demon.

If Sorcery is empowerment of the self.. I have been doing this in a way for years.

I don't follow any book or method. I make my own methods and they work for me.

So you can't be haunted i guess by spirits? beause when you summon them,

you close the portal and send them away right?

When you summons many a demon? Do they actually talk to you

and do they look scary ?? with sharp teeth and horns etc ?

I do not believe that sorcery in itself is dangerous in the words or rituals dangerous, it's the fact that you may open up yourself to some unknown that may just await for an opportunity to get here. You make yourself vulnerable.

If you want you can compare that to Ouija boards, it's not a wooden board with numbers and letters that do anything but that it can serves as a tool, as a portal to draw the unknown in which you expose yourself at your own risks and maybe your familly as well.

If it is of any use to you, I recommend you not to use any of this, it might not be worth the risks and dangers. Also do be careful of what you read on Internet, the truth is not always found there.

Good day.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Well thank you for your reply.

Yes not everything on the internet is Kosher.

I have been a Ritualist for over 20 years . . . summoned many a Demon.

OK. Why?

I have known people that have been bungee jumping for 25 years, is it the same for you ? The thrill? Is it like an extreme sport?

What deal would you make with a demon anyway?

I would never make a deal with one...

I don't want to be enslaved to any spirit...

angelic or demonic.. I'm a free soul...

but I guess the people I've read about like Dr. Faust he made a pact..

to get supernatural powers.. his magic was beyound stage magic..

since he actually got powers from the spirit he once called up..

when he found a book about conjuring spirts etc.

I would never make a deal with one...

I don't want to be enslaved to any spirit...

angelic or demonic.. I'm a free soul...

but I guess the people I've read about like Dr. Faust he made a pact..

to get supernatural powers.. his magic was beyound stage magic..

since he actually got powers from the spirit he once called up..

when he found a book about conjuring spirts etc.

Name of this book?

Here is some info .. .taken from this site

A well-known magician of the Middle Ages was Dr. Johannes Faustus, more commonly known as Dr. Faust. By a study of magical writings he was enabled to bind to his service an elemental who served him for many years in various capacities. Strange legends are told concerning the magical powers possessed by Dr. Faust. Upon one occasion the philosopher, being apparently in a playful mood, threw his mantle over a number of eggs in a market-woman's basket, causing them to hatch instantly. At another time, having fallen overboard from a small boat, he was picked up and returned to the craft with his clothes still dry. But, like nearly all other magicians, Dr. Faust came at length to disaster; he was found one morning with a knife in his back, and it was commonly believed that his familiar spirit had murdered him. Although Goethe's Dr. Faust is generally regarded as merely a fictional character, this old magician actually lived during the sixteenth century. Dr. Faust wrote a book describing his experiences with spirits, a section of which is reprinted below. (Dr. Faust must not be confused with Johann Fust, the printer.)

EXTRACT FROM THE BOOK OF DR. FAUST, WITTENBERG, 1524

(An abridged translation from the original German of a book ordered destroyed.)

"From my youth I followed art and science and was tireless in my reading of books. Among those which came to my hand was a volume containing all kinds of invocations and magical formulæ. In this book I discovered information to the effect that a spirit, whether he be of the fire, the water, the earth or the air, can be compelled to do the will of a magician capable of controlling him. I also discovered that according as one spirit has more power than another, each is adapted for a different operation and each is capable of producing certain supernatural effects.

"After reading this wonderful book, I made several experiments, desiring to rest the accuracy of the statements made therein. At first I had little faith that what was promised would take place. But at the very first invocation which I attempted a mighty spirit manifested to me, desiring to know why I had invoked him. His coming so amazed me that I scarcely knew what to say, but finally asked him if he would serve me in my magical investigations. He replied that if certain conditions were agreed upon he would. The conditions were that I should make a pact with him. This I did not desire to do, but as in my ignorance I had not protected myself with a circle and was actually at the mercy of the spirit, I did not dare to refuse his request and resigned myself to the inevitable, considering it wisest to turn my mantle according to the wind.

"I then told him that if he would be serviceable to me according to my desires and needs for a certain length of time, I would sign myself over to him. After the pact had been arranged, this mighty spirit, whose name was Asteroth, introduced me to another spirit by the name of Marbuel, who was appointed to be my servant. I questioned Marbuel as to his suitability for my needs. I asked him how quick he was, and he answered, 'As swift as the winds.' This did not satisfy me, so I replied, 'You cannot become my servant. Go again whence you have come.' Soon another spirit manifested itself, whose name was Aniguel. Upon asking him the same question he answered that he was swift as a bird in the air. I said, 'You are still too slow for me. Go whence you came.' In the same moment another spirit by the name of Aciel manifested himself. For the third time I asked my question and he answered, 'I am as swift as human thought.' 'You shall serve me,' I replied. This spirit was faithful for a long time, but to tell you how he served me is not possible in a document of this length and I will here only indicate how spirits are to be invoked and how the circles for protection are to be prepared. There are many kinds of spirits which will permit themselves to be invoked by man and become his servant. Of these I will list a few:

http://www.sacred-te...o/sta/sta24.htm

Edited by LostSouls7

LOL

You are wasting your time...But hey, if it is enjoyable keep it up.

There are no Demons, and there is no way to summon any. I can assure of this, from trial, after trial, after trial......And a few people summoning them to me.

It is all a belief, and not a fact.

people tried to summon them to you?

I don't think they can do that...

you mean send them to you???

Edited by LostSouls7

LOL

There are no Demons, and there is no way to summon any. I can assure of this, from trial, after trial, after trial......And a few people summoning them to me.

wow so you tried to call them up?

but did you use an actua ritural ?

or just scream to them to appear???

Edited by LostSouls7

LOL

I would appreciate your assessment on this.

For lack of a better way of phrasing it...at times, I can sense a demonic presence or influence around an individual in my presence.

What would you say is actually happening to me? I'm not trying to challenge you; I'm just inquiring about your interpretation.

wow so you tried to call them up?

but did you use an actua ritural ?

or just scream to them to appear???

Go here : http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=0

I would appreciate your assessment on this.

For lack of a better way of phrasing it...at times, I can sense a demonic presence or influence around an individual in my presence.

What would you say is actually happening to me? I'm not trying to challenge you; I'm just inquiring about your interpretation.

Be more descriptive of " sensing a presence".....

Be more descriptive of " sensing a presence".....

It's somewhat difficult to describe because our language doesn't have the right vocabulary for the spiritual sense. I "see" a darkness around the person. I "feel" a sense of foreboding or dread. My ears get tight as if the air pressure were increasing.

It's somewhat difficult to describe because our language doesn't have the right vocabulary for the spiritual sense. I "see" a darkness around the person. I "feel" a sense of foreboding or dread. My ears get tight as if the air pressure were increasing.

Nervous? / Anxious?

Texas has another language? :)

Sounds like Social Anxiety to me, aimed at one person. It happens.

Google it.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Nervous? / Anxious?

No, none of those feelings.
Texas has another language? :)

Same language, but we do have the ability to stretch vowels into two or three syllables.

Sounds like Social Anxiety to me, aimed at one person. It happens.

Google it.

Very interesting. Thank you.

Same language, but we do have the ability to stretch vowels into two or three syllables.

That was Perfect!!! :nw:

I am going to work soon. I started checking on social anxiety, but to individuals. Found a lot. It sounds like a possible candidate. I am not Doctor, just giving my opinion of what it " could " be, not what it is.

• Like 1

OK. Why?

I have known people that have been bungee jumping for 25 years, is it the same for you ? The thrill? Is it like an extreme sport?

I don't understand the correlation you drew between thrill / sports and summoning demons?

I don't understand the correlation you drew between thrill / sports and summoning demons?

I'm sure you don't.

Ok, why would be "summoning demons for the 20 years", that must make you some kind of pro. When you say you've been doing this for the past 20 years or whatever, you need to say more, if you ask me.

Again ask you, why? Do you do it when you're bored?

I'm sure you don't.

Ok, why would be "summoning demons for the 20 years", that must make you some kind of pro. When you say you've been doing this for the past 20 years or whatever, you need to say more, if you ask me.

Again ask you, why? Do you do it when you're bored?

Working with archetypal structures such as a demon is part of Ritual Magick. I wouldn't expect you to understand this or Predatory Spirituality (the devouring of essence). Suffice it to say that invoking demonic archetypes is a way to unlock the unconsciousness to divine intelligences, wisdom, and assists in creating change through conformity of Will (Magick).

I tried to summon a spirit but i sneezed

Oh no! You do know that your soul is expelled when you sneeze (hence "god bless you") and now that demon you were summoning has it! Epic fail :innocent:

I tried to summon a spirit but i sneezed

LOL!

Oh, but look what you did do....

Sneezing_attack_leads_to_violent_wreck_93470000_20121114222507_640_480_zps344ec4a8.jpg

• Like 2

Working with archetypal structures such as a demon is part of Ritual Magick. I wouldn't expect you to understand this or Predatory Spirituality (the devouring of essence). Suffice it to say that invoking demonic archetypes is a way to unlock the unconsciousness to divine intelligences, wisdom, and assists in creating change through conformity of Will (Magick).

Thanks, I wouldn't be able understand, absolutely. What divine intelligences and wisdom you're supposedly getting only you would know.

I think you are making it all up, just said it right there. I don't know what you think about that. To be blunt, my experience with people like you on messageboards is that you're either exaggerating the 20 years part or even worse.

There are people struggling for evidence of paranormal after what they think was a genuine paranormal experience, and people like you say they've been summoning demons for 20 years (and devouring them), it's not just suspicious.

Edited by Space_Jockey

Do in other words when you summon the demons, they unlock hidden power and wisdom in you? Or give you super natural power.. that allows you to do more powerful magick?

I find this stuff interesting. Because aren't there differnt kinds of magick? Like Sorcery, Magick Proper, and Holy Magic etc?

Well more than that. But one is done with the help of spirits, or beings. Magick proper is done by your own energy and will from within. And then holy magic is like power of prayers etc?

Please tell me more about this stuff. So when you summon the demon, you send it back??

But what about people who don't use the circle or do it wrong.. and won't the demon hang around..

or even haunt them for a while ?

Edited by LostSouls7