Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden death photos will NOT be released

Big Bad Voodoo

I don't consult "conspiracy websites", unless you want to consider UM to be such a site.

Rational and informed public discussion of historical events does not qualify a site for the pejorative connotation you invoke.

Well, that brings up these questions;

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that bin Laden had kidney disease despite the fact his doctor denied bin Laden had kidney disease?

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that American 77 passed north of the gas station despite the fact that wreckage distribution leading to, and inside the Pentagon, has proven that American 77 passed south of the gas station?

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that American 77 did not crash into the Pentagon and that United 175 did not crash near Shanksville despite the fact that American Airlines confirmed the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon and United Airlines announced the loss of United 175 near Shanksville?

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that bin Laden died in 2001 despite the fact that bin Laden issued a number of tapes after 2001?

And the hundreds & hundreds of military personel that took part and even were in person on the Fish feeding part !

:tu:

Well, that brings up these questions;

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that bin Laden had kidney disease despite the fact his doctor denied bin Laden had kidney disease?

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that American 77 passed north of the gas station despite the fact that wreckage distribution leading to, and inside the Pentagon, has proven that American 77 passed south of the gas station?

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that American 77 did not crash into the Pentagon and that United 175 did not crash near Shanksville despite the fact that American Airlines confirmed the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon and United Airlines announced the loss of United 175 near Shanksville?

* Where did you acquire false and misleading information that bin Laden died in 2001 despite the fact that bin Laden issued a number of tapes after 2001?

What you call false and misleading is not necessarily so.

1) I read the information about OBL's kidney condition in some mainstream media source, which quoted the CIA as having visited him in hospital in Dubai or somewhere over there. It's been a long time.

2) The north of citgo information was provided by witnesses to the fact, as gathered by citizen investigators, and filmed in the process. They did not say it was 77. They said it appeared to be an airliner of some sort. There is no proof that 77 impacted at the Pentagon, and the forensic evidence available to the public suggests that whatever hit there was not a Boeing.

3) Nobody said 175 crashed at Shanksville, but your misinformed self. At Shanksville, various mainstream media video accounts showed no Boeing at all in that field. Corroborating that was the testimony of Wally Miller, mainstream media accounts.

4) Several mainstream media in the middle east reported OBL's death. Benazir Bhutto reported his death. Bill O'Reilly reported his death, Faux News.

4) Several mainstream media in the middle east reported OBL's death. Benazir Bhutto reported his death. Bill O'Reilly reported his death, Faux News.

If we can find timestamped news reports, that could be a big game changer

• Like 1

If we can find timestamped news reports, that could be a big game changer

You are quite right, and I apologize for not being able to provide you with a link to them.

I have seen Bhutto's comments, I have seen O'Reilly's. Both were years ago, and even if I had the computer skills to have preserved them as a file, which I don't, I did not. I suspect a skilled person could call them both up, as I have seen them on the internet some years ago.

YEah ! Like Bin Laden in his Luxury High rise with all his resources and money,ANd High class security that was in place Not to mention all those really High tech computer systems in place we brought back !

Are you getting all this BabeRuth? ITs A joke that you believe that Bin Laden was not Killed that night Its all on tape ! Real Live Tape !

And you know something ? You dont get to guess,make up,what ever you want . THe Truth Has been written ! Try to Prove it Different ?

Babe Ruth ,Are you too close to the ocean the tide is effecting your logic !

I saw a tv show last night called black ops when they killed al ziwiworry or how ever you say his name lol

He was number 2 under bin laden they showed his pics. And nothing happened

Osamas bodyguard say that Osama blew himself when Navy seals come during Geronimo operation.

Better watch what your saying the L people in here believe that HE was already dead ! Just shows you how Insaine people are !

I saw a tv show last night called black ops when they killed al ziwiworry or how ever you say his name lol

He was number 2 under bin laden they showed his pics. And nothing happened

Let's take another look.

What you call false and misleading is not necessarily so.

Not necessarily I agree. However, in this instance, Sky remains correct despite your musings.

1) I read the information about OBL's kidney condition in some mainstream media source, which quoted the CIA as having visited him in hospital in Dubai or somewhere over there. It's been a long time.

What about OBL's quote where he himself said My Kidney's are alright? Bin Laden lies not only to people he is manipulating, but to himself as well?

2) The north of citgo information was provided by witnesses to the fact, as gathered by citizen investigators, and filmed in the process. They did not say it was 77. They said it appeared to be an airliner of some sort. There is no proof that 77 impacted at the Pentagon, and the forensic evidence available to the public suggests that whatever hit there was not a Boeing.

However the suggestions are drawn from assumption conjecture and speculation, making it worthless, and does not refute what actually happened. Which is more along the lines of what Sky is saying.

3) Nobody said 175 crashed at Shanksville, but your misinformed self. At Shanksville, various mainstream media video accounts showed no Boeing at all in that field. Corroborating that was the testimony of Wally Miller, mainstream media accounts.

Now you are spreading misinformation and deliberately Wally Miller supports the plane crash at Shanksville, not the CT that he has been thrust upon. I have shown you Millers own words, and how wrong you were when you said he never met with any families of the victims. Pretty much every single thing you have said about Wally Miller has been 100% wrong. I showed you to be 100% wrong with links and Wally's own words.

The media you chastise Sky for presenting to you? Can you spell hypocrite?

What about what OBL said? In his interview? When he says "I am not dead" you have to be alive just to accomplish that feat alone BR. Sure you are a pilot and not a lawyer?

• Like 1

Better watch what your saying the L people in here believe that HE was already dead ! Just shows you how Insaine people are !

So he was already dead when they found him. Or his dust. According to bodyguards.

You are quite right, and I apologize for not being able to provide you with a link to them.

I have seen Bhutto's comments,...

Apparently, you were unaware of Bhutto's remarks in November 2007.

Benazir Bhutto talked about bin Laden on CNN Nov 3, 2007

Benazir Bhutto talked about bin Laden in the context of him being alive on CNN Nov 3, 2007 (this is the day after the David Frost Interview):

WHITFIELD: Do you think General Musharraf knows where Osama bin Laden is?

BHUTTO: I don't think General Musharraf personally knows where Osama bin Laden is, but I do feel that people around him are many who are associated with the earlier military dictatorship of the '80s.

I told you before, the story that bin Laden died in 2001 was false.

WOw ! ITs hard to even go on ?

Yes indeed! Apparently, Babe Ruth was unaware of the rest of the story regarding bin Laden statements made by Benazir Bhutto in 2007, but at least he can't say he wasn't warned nor other 911 conspiracist who have wrongly claimed that bin Laden died in 2001.

Amazingly, they ignored all of the evidence that bin Laden was alive and well during the years leading up to May 2011..

Yes indeed! Apparently, Babe Ruth was unaware of the rest of the story regarding bin Laden statements made by Benazir Bhutto in 2007, but at least he can't say he wasn't warned nor other 911 conspiracist who have wrongly claimed that bin Laden died in 2001.

Amazingly, they ignored all of the evidence that bin Laden was alive and well during the years leading up to May 2011..

ITs THe Fact that Babe Ruth rejects the Truth ! Where does He get his belief system? For Sure not from the Facts !

Like His Make Believe Black Opp`s Chopper And the Fact that All the Navy Seals All lied about there Mission ?

WHere does this come from ? :gun:

Not according to Bin Laden.

in a 2001 interview with a Pakistani newspaper, he was asked this very question, and he said himself, No, My Kidney's are alright.

Unless Bin Laden is really a US president undercover and is instigating both sides of the war! :w00t:

Wouldn't give to much about that interview, he said in the same interview he didn't have any involvement in 9/11 and wouldn't do something like that.

:D.

• Like 2

No release of photos because OBL died nearly a decade or more ago. Jeez, let's ask the Navy Seals who invaded his supposed compound. Opps, we can't ask them in most of the normal manners because most of them are super-conveniently DEAD.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Actualy it goes to show how convuluted each of the stories are. Pick your poisen, none of them offer any evidence.

No release of photos because OBL died nearly a decade or more ago. Jeez, let's ask the Navy Seals who invaded his supposed compound. Opps, we can't ask them in most of the normal manners because most of them are super-conveniently DEAD.

Considering the number of aerial support assets that included helicopters, fighters, drones, and other support aircraft in addition to space-based support assets, which the public was largely unaware of, it was clear that U.S. Special Forces didn't visit Osama bin Laden to simply party with him. In addition to other aerial assets, an RQ-170 Sentinel drone was also used in the bin Laden operation and the downed helicopter was a heavily modified

MH-60, that was only a few years old. Were you aware of what else occurred? Residents also reported that just before the operation commenced, all electricity and cellphone service was knocked out and came back on right after the choppers left.

I guess you were also unaware of the rest of the story regarding comments of Benazir Bhutto in November 2007 after the David Frost interview where she spoke in the context of Osama bin Laden being alive in 2007, which was evident because bin Laden continued to release his tapes after the Bhutto interview in 2007.

ITs THe Fact that Babe Ruth rejects the Truth ! Where does He get his belief system? For Sure not from the Facts !

Like His Make Believe Black Opp`s Chopper And the Fact that All the Navy Seals All lied about there Mission ?

WHere does this come from ? :gun:

Do you know what Hurlburt Field in Florida is? Home to a fairly large part of USAF "black ops" aircraft. One can drive right up the gate along the main highway running along the Gulf shore.

One can hang out anywhere nearby and observe "black ops" aircraft coming and going, fixed wing and rotor wing.

Take some time to do that Don, and you will find that no helicopter exists like the one we see in the Abbottabad picture. Ain't no such thing. Even TOP SECRET Sky cannot furnish a picture of it, and he has pictures of anything that ever flew. Heck, he probably even worked on everything that ever flew. Just ask him. :tu:

Do you know what Hurlburt Field in Florida is? Home to a fairly large part of USAF "black ops" aircraft. One can drive right up the gate along the main highway running along the Gulf shore.One can hang out anywhere nearby and observe "black ops" aircraft coming and going, fixed wing and rotor wing.

Take some time to do that Don, and you will find that no helicopter exists like the one we see in the Abbottabad picture. Ain't no such thing. Even TOP SECRET Sky cannot furnish a picture of it, and he has pictures of anything that ever flew. Heck, he probably even worked on everything that ever flew. Just ask him. :tu:

Did you really think that the military would display its top secret stealth helicopters for the public to see? Seriously, did the Air Force display its F-117 during the time it was black-classified? Did the Air Force display the B-2 bomber during the time it was black-classified? Did the Air Force display its A-12 during the time it was black-classified? No!

What makes you think the military is going to display its black-classified stealth helicopter in full view of the public?

Considering the number of aerial support assets that included helicopters, fighters, drones, and other support aircraft in addition to space-based support assets, which the public was largely unaware of, it was clear that U.S. Special Forces didn't visit Osama bin Laden to simply party with him. In addition to other aerial assets, an RQ-170 Sentinel drone was also used in the bin Laden operation and the downed helicopter was a heavily modified

MH-60, that was only a few years old. Were you aware of what else occurred? Residents also reported that just before the operation commenced, all electricity and cellphone service was knocked out and came back on right after the choppers left.

I guess you were also unaware of the rest of the story regarding comments of Benazir Bhutto in November 2007 after the David Frost interview where she spoke in the context of Osama bin Laden being alive in 2007, which was evident because bin Laden continued to release his tapes after the Bhutto interview in 2007.

You are assuming that they actually visited someone they were supposed to believe was OBL.

I repeat, the subject of doubles that he had is never ever addressed now that they claim they got him. But he did have doubles. So did Sadaam.

Obviously I am not aware of what Bhutto said. But I AM aware of how the mainstream media skews the words of just about anyone. I will not ask for a link because I don't bother to provide them for my contentions. If you volunteer a link, make sure it is not British or American.

Meanwhile, Madeline Albright a near decade ago says that he was dead.

Edited by regeneratia