Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stargate Reality

orbhunterx

The issue with things being peer reviewed is that is is done by the mainstreem anything that is out of the norm is often disregarded.

welcome to UM, but please leave the cop-out answers at the door.

welcome to UM, but please leave the cop-out answers at the door.

First off thank you for the welcome, and as for the "cop-out answers" i am not giving a cop-out answer i am mearly pointing out a fact, it is well known that the mainstreem do have a history of disregarding a theory that is radically different from the norm i freely admit this is not always the case but it has happened and will continue to.

I am not suporting any claims made here nor am I calling BS on them, each person has what they feel is the truth and some are correct others are not but what you view as truth does not make anothers view invallid.

I've found that people desperate to defend their chosen delusions (irony here being I'm as deluded as anyone, being Catholic) will scream "orthodox scientists are conspiring against the truth!"

• Like 2

I've found that people desperate to defend their chosen delusions (irony here being I'm as deluded as anyone, being Catholic) will scream "orthodox scientists are conspiring against the truth!"

everyone has a right to belive what they will and speak out about it (dispite what my situation would sujest)

everyone has a right to belive what they will and speak out about it (dispite what my situation would sujest)

True,... But when a person claim something (like ET visitation) a fact you can expect those skeptical of the claim to react.

True,... But when a person claim something (like ET visitation) a fact you can expect those skeptical of the claim to react.

True enough, the sceptical people are very important to giving balance to any "strange" claims though they can and have been used by the government

Edited by Capt. P. Lilandra

True enough, the sceptical people are very important to giving balance to any "strange" claims though they can and have been used by the government to discredit actual claims of things more specifically when it comes to secret programs as I’m sure you know the government have three main ways to keep leaks limited/discredited 1, to hold the person leaking info indefinitely in custody 2, misinformation such as releasing info in the format of film and 3, aggressive sceptic campaign.

True enough, the sceptical people are very important to giving balance to any "strange" claims though they can and have been used by the government to discredit actual claims of things more specifically when it comes to secret programs as I’m sure you know the government have three main ways to keep leaks limited/discredited 1, to hold the person leaking info indefinitely in custody 2, misinformation such as releasing info in the format of film and 3, aggressive sceptic campaign.

When push came to shove, and when pressed as to whether there is real proof of extraterrestrial visitation, the believers usually pull out "the cover-up card." While endlessly appealing, this is an argument from ignorance,... Its like saying - Sorry, we cant show you good evidence because we havent got it.

When push came to shove, and when pressed as to whether there is real proof of extraterrestrial visitation, the believers usually pull out "the cover-up card." While endlessly appealing, this is an argument from ignorance,... Its like saying - Sorry, we cant show you good evidence because we havent got it.

Agreed but you can not deny that the “cover up card” isn’t always misused and also you must consider that the people who have the evidence cant always share it even if they wanted to due to non-disclosure agreements they are all forced to sign when having knowledge of what is deemed “classified information” I myself have had to sign such papers, they are very strict and by violating them you can be subject to imprisonment under various charges depending on what you know, with this in mind it is unsurprising that people with this information who come forward are rare.

Agreed but you can not deny that the “cover up card” isn’t always misused and also you must consider that the people who have the evidence cant always share it even if they wanted to due to non-disclosure agreements they are all forced to sign when having knowledge of what is deemed “classified information” I myself have had to sign such papers, they are very strict and by violating them you can be subject to imprisonment under various charges depending on what you know, with this in mind it is unsurprising that people with this information who come forward are rare.

Ok, lets say thats true,... so why arent all these UFO "whistle blowers" in jail?

Ok, lets say thats true,... so why arent all these UFO "whistle blowers" in jail?

Well there are a few reasons the main one being that it is well established in science fiction and it is also well known that the US government investigated the real possibility of UFO’s so ased on this there are many sources of misinformation hence no need to use NDA’s but for other issues that are harder to cover up or those or those with enough evidence to prove what they claim, but i will make it clear that this is NOT always the case and as i have said before i am not supporting nor discrediting any one on here.

• 1 year later...

Yes, it's real. While I was still in college, coming home during summers was taxing on me because everyone loved to start lies and rumors about me and others who had left town-basically they blamed every crime on everybody who went to school in order to cover their own asses. So, dealing with bull**** on top of more bull****, and even getting to be suicidal and not even wanting to finish school (which I later did anyway), I joined the National Guard, went through basic with them, got some overseas orders, asked for a delay to get further training, and I trained with the army, navy, air force, marines, paratroopers, navy seals, green berets, and other groups-so many I can't even remember them all; the last training I had was with the coast guard after I was pretty much done with all the rest. My dream all of my life had been to be 008, like England's James Bond-007, and I was granted that title through the FBI, CIA, SS, Shadow Ops (black and/or white), Shadows within Shadows, etc., etc. I did EVERYTHING I ever dreamed of and then some, travelled the entire world, was a world spy, a double agent, a triple agent, a solo agent just trying to stay alive not knowing who to trust, etc. I was a top gun fighter, I trained to be an astronaut, was launched into space, orbited the earth and the moon, went on many top secret as well as ordinary military craft, on sea, under sea, air, and space. Of course we've had mag-lev tech for ages, and I saw them as a child, with choppers and planes taking off and/or landing from aircraft carriers using levitation tech. They can easily hover any craft in the air, just as in space, using enough thrust, riding on magnetic waves, etc.-play with some magnets and you'll figure out a lot. I also knew that 3D TV's were capable as a child, and I figured out how to do them and told the military how, they just didn't release them til most recently. There is so much tech that the US military knows that the general public has no clue about, although I knew it as a child from reading and TV and movies-they even have lightsabers, and I have my own which I was given. I even have my own armies of children trained undergound in military bases, from sperm donor programs. Yes, it's as crazy as Star Wars and Star Trek, and yes, all the things you see in those movies, as well as Stargate, are REAL REAL AND MORE REAL!!!! Further, The Abyss is real, Leviathan is real, the Bermuda Triangle's forces are real, Time Travel is REAL, it's ALL REAL, and I've done it. I've been jumping (teleporting) since I was a child, and I also learned to spirit travel, and I used to leave my body for long periods of time, and people would think I was dead. I learned to fly as a child as well. I have lots of super powers, telekinesis, telepathy, esp, etc. I portend the future ALL THE DAMN TIME, not to mention I'm constantly having songs, books, movies, original ones of my own creation, churning through my mind-I can't think sometimes BECAUSE I have too much thinking going on at once! I can't keep my focus on single things when I have so much activity in my brain. But I'm not crazy-just intelligent and EXTREMELY GIFTED!!! And yes, I've stargate hopped to other planets, and it's just like the movie, investigate, search, rescue, negotiate, fight, take samples, etc. Also, I trained to go to Mars in a simulator, and I also went there. And yes, people have been going back and forth to Mars for ages; they just haven't told you yet. They don't think the general public could handle the truth-it would blow their minds and cause chaos and panic, so they just don't even tell them, but the info. gets disseminated little by little. Some fail to believe or choose not to believe, but they're the ones who are left behind, clinging to ancient religions, etc., instead of realizing that the Age of Aquarius has dawned, and we have been in the Space Age/Information Age for quite some time now. I helped build the internet as a child and spent a ton of time typing and learning computer tech and programming from my living room on keyboards that remotely accessed the TV back in the early 70's, brought to me by friends of my uncle who was in the National Guard. He was primarily a flight medic on a choppers, but he also did other things and had a zillion titles and knew people all over the world. They were constantly coming and testing me and teaching me things and poking and prodding on me and kidnapping me in the middle of the night via cars or choppers or UFO's, so yes I've known about them my entire life. Stargates are real; star maps are real; they travel to other galaxies all the time; other races do come near to us-they've been in our space since Obama has been in office-I've lived at and worked in the White House under Clinton, and Obama. They always try to wipe your mind when you leave, but you remember bits and pieces of it, and the last time I worked for the big O. I asked him if he would let me keep my memories and disseminate info. on an as-needed basis, as the people have a right to know, want to know, and NEED TO KNOW to be informed and to be PREPARED! Aliens have been here FOREVER! There are tons of underground mag lev high speed trains undernearth the US and across the world, connecting underground bases, they're under mountains and deserts and airports and hospitals and courthouses across the world-I've been in MANY of them, and I'm not crazy, and it's ALL TRUE!!! Pretty much whatever you can IMAGINE is REAL!!!

• Like 1

But I'm not crazy-just intelligent and EXTREMELY GIFTED!!!

Well I invented the wheel. Beat that!
  • Like 2

i feel like i just watched every sci-fi-movie ever, at once. Thanks, and whatever you were on when you wrote this, i hope you came down nice..... :hmm:

• Like 1

I admit. If the Stargate was real, it would make the whole universe more interesting. Almost instant travel between planets and star systems. Secret Military Space Ships that could protect our planet. Interactions with Alien species. Understanding the physics of hyper drives and FTL travel. We as a species could colonize and populate new planets. Not to mention the benefits on our civil applications of day to day life.

On that note... we were told we were getting another movie with Jack O'Neill playing a huge part. Then they made up BS about economic reasons. JUST MAKE THE BLOODY MOVIE. TY

Well I invented the wheel. Beat that!

PAH, I invented the SECOND wheel, it took an intellect as towering as mine to turn it into a successful production.

• Like 2

The movie Star gate had a lot of inferences on ancient science, that I wondered why the film was made, to fictionalize and confuse things or because the producer simply had some collected ideas.

It was a mix of a few ideas in other movies and sci fi books, which sometimes unconsciously overlap truth.

Atlantis is a story attributed to and based on several sources and events with different cultures and eras, so it is not the one and same event world over, and neither is it true at all in some legends.

So to say that this device came from Atlantis is nonspecific and only true to some degree. There were races of people who did perform similar feats, but not to other planets.

Many things in the movie have correlations with a type of teleporting for lack of a better word. The pyramids and or ziggorats in Mesopotamia were sometimes called gates to the stars.

The rings that beamed the occupants upstairs in the pyramid ship, are a reminder of the Djed and what it could do. Although the Djed was small enough to be hand held.

The alignment of the celestial symbols on the stargate, relates to the need to understand the position of the planets etc, for the right timing with the background force of nature to allow a change in matter.

The head gear of the 'Egyptian guards' is similar to that used by the Mayans, without the morphing.

The star gate itself is also a reminder of a large gong used in China and Tibet, for similar purposes. The gongs were designed to be coupled with movable walls or barriers in front and behind the gong to create a standing wave.

As far as a modern stargate is concerned, some high ranking officers in the defense forces and politicians are fed BS, from those involved in such projects, so that they have a false interpretation of what they happen to see. Some have been told it is alien technology, and it suits the project to have such BS leaked out to the public. The Atlantis story is likely to be such a decoy.

Saying that is has something to do with nuclear physics as commonly known is another decoy.

The art of transferring an object, does not happen through a "worm hole" it is done by unraveling atoms which spread their force if you like, over an area hundreds of thousands of times their size. So an object the size of a cricket ball will spread out over the size of a stadium. It will disappear from sight and when that object regains its normal composure it will appear at the other end of that area, making it seem like it was teleported, the whole action can take a second, so it seems that it has the ability to travel as fast as sound.

An object the size of a battle ship will spread out over 600 km. Sound familiar?

So stargate technology is kind of true, but whatever this officer was told is questionable, despite his reliability.

Edited by Starhunter

What a competitive thread, arguing over wheels, who is the craziest.....

• Like 1

What a competitive thread, arguing over wheels, who is the craziest.....

You're just miffed that you didn't get in on this whole "wheel" lark when I offered you the chance.

;)

Better to travel instantly with space ships and crew where you want instantly as they really aliens.

Just (vibrate) at the right frequency.

Edited by Growl

I admit. If the Stargate was real, it would make the whole universe more interesting.

Because cosmology is so utterly boring as it is.

• Like 3

;)

Better to travel instantly with space ships and crew where you want instantly as they really aliens.

Just (vibrate) at the right frequency.

What do you mean, "just vibrate at the right frequency"? What frequency would that then be? And a lot of stuff around is vibrating at all kinds of frequencies and I have yet to see anything vanish into thin air.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2