Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Strange New Disorder

Arbenol

Oh dear, I do "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". hope it is not contagious.

Do you know "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM" what the symptoms are "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". and can you tell us so that I "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". can be aware if it starts to "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". affect me?

If it starts to happen, you'll know about it. I'm glad to report that you show no signs of this terrible affliction. But, remain vigilant!

• Like 2

I must admit I'm beginning to think I've been imagining it. Since I mentioned it, I've haven't seen a single example.

It happened to me today in the, Homosexuality, sin, choice or biology? topic. And out of no where too, the topic had nothing to do with Obama.

That's right blame someone else for your problems. Gee to think obama comes to this site.

• Like 2

Obama blames adversity mostly at idiots so after much understandably special litigation's, imperials move.

That sentence makes almost no sense, but the subliminal Obama bashing must go on.

Edited by Wickian
  • Like 1

the people that post these things don't really think that way. in truth they work for the govmint at some low level and post this stuff to help Obama (a.k.a. all that is evil in the world) weed out any threats to his power. You just wait today it's tapping Verizon phone calls tomorrow UM forums. Mr. Holder knows all about it. It's just another vast left-wing conspiracy.

• Like 1

It happened to me today in the, Homosexuality, sin, choice or biology? topic. And out of no where too, the topic had nothing to do with Obama.

I saw that too. Another good example.

If it starts to happen, you'll know about it. I'm glad to report that you show no signs of this terrible affliction. But, remain vigilant!

Thankyou, I am being very vigilant.

tumblr_m46j84TWZ21ql141xo1_250.gif

• Like 1

well arbenol, thanks for one of the most entertaining threads for quite a while, and for severely depleting my 'like' quota.

but I can't complain really, as i'm usually the one throwing a thread onto a tangent, although not usually about the religious leanings of various world leaders.

now, if you'll excuse me, i'm off to see what those crazy yankees are shouting about their turban-wearing prez in the UFO & extraterrestrial section.....

:-)

• Like 1

There appears to be a serious affliction going around here. The major symptom appears to be that whilst members are making posts, they are subject to incongruous outbursts. These outbursts tend to take the same general form.

For example, a poster may be contributing to a thread about alien probing techniques and then, for no discernible reason, shout something like: "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". The details may vary, but it's always about this Obama fella.

I think it's a new type of Tourette's.

Good comparison. Incongruous outbursts are quite common in the species. I prefer to call them irrational outbursts. :tu:

• Like 1

This disorder has also been documented in the form of people saying "AL Qaeda" for no apparent reason. * This form presents most often in politicians and war hawks.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3

This disorder has also been documented in the form of people saying "AL Qaeda" for no apparent reason. * This form presents most often in politicians and war hawks.

Yes, by using the name, it gives the appearance of an intellectual quality to the user. In fact, it is pseudo-intellectual, and meant to trick the listeners.

Edited by Babe Ruth
  • Like 1

It's a magic incantation ... it makes money appear out of nowhere. Works much better than AlaKazzam!

• Like 2

This disorder appears to be highly contagious. I'm very concerned. I hope we can develop a vaccine soon because the symptoms appear to be getting worse. This one comes complete with maniacal laughter.

oh YYEESS ,pharmacutical companies dont lie ,and practice complete transparency !

*giggling*

oh,yeah,they dont cover up deaths during test trials,and line their pockets anyway .

All pharmacutical companies are poor little misunderstood babies ,who pay millions to washington to make sure the fda always rules in their favor .

why ,two people died in this test trail,but its still a life saver worthy of marketing here.

Look ,this company has lovely people working for it,who have all worked for such upstanding entities previously

http://www.proteinsc...s.com/About.htm

Merck ,Pfizer ,and now its all about saving lives !

As this is what they discuss here *laughing now*

http://www.proteinsciences.com/VAC.htm

And they never ever make sure MDs get kickbacks to push their poisons,nook,there aren't any instances of ttthhhaatt

http://www.mulliganlaw.com/blog/?p=321

POOR POOR PHARMACUTICAL COMPANIES ,BEING MALIGNED FOR KILLING THOUSANDS ...pooorrrrr babaies !

*rolling now*

And may i add ,OBAMA !

*fits*

Wait for it ....

*sheds bittersweet tear for misunderstood big pharm*

• Like 1