Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possessed by demon spirit

lizziebaby

Okay so this is a long story but I would really apperciate some feedback

First some background info..

• My boyfriend and I are both very spiritual people and believe our channels are open
  • We have been experincing poltergeist activity in the apartment for a while
  • Things will go missing then appear in an obvious place

My boyfriend and I had another couple over at my apartment for some drinks. *note: we were drunk while this happened but not blackout drunk*. My bf and I ended up in my bedroom. At this point I dont remember what happened but my bf told me. I was yelling at him saying really hurtful things about our relationship and him. He was getting really upset and confused. I threw a punch at his face. Then I started biting and clawing at him. He said I had a crazy look in my eye. I was biting him so hard, like I was trying to rip his skin off. He started wrestling with me, trying to hold me down. Now i am a pretty small girl, even though im tough, I am not that strong. My bf said I was fighting back with such strenght he started to think it wasnt actully me. We were wrestling for a while and then he finally said, "Stop it you possessed demon b****!" I then looked at him and said, "**** it, Im going to jump out the window". I opened the window and had my feet on the ledge like i was going to jump out. My boyfriend begain begging me, "Liz, dont jump, please". At this point I do remember looking out the window. I looked down and thought "this is way too high to jump" and got out from the window. I again blacked out and dont remember us fighting more. There came a point where my bf was holding me back and he was thinking, "just get outta her, leave her alone". My bf feels like after thinking that the demon jumped inside him. After that I do remember what happened and my bf does not. He was choking me out to the point where I thought I was going to die. I was looking at him and begging him to stop. He tried choking me multiple times which he does not remember at all. I believe that I passed out from being choked. Neither me nor him remember how the fight ended. All we remember is walking out of the room.

The Aftermath

My boyfriend has 6 bite marks on his arms and shoulders. He also has scraches in his scalp.

I have bruises all over my body. I have a big scratch on my back and multiple bruised ribs. My throat is cut up from being choked so much and I have broken blood vessels in my eye.

My finger has a huge cut in it.

The wierdest thing is that my hair got cut off. There is a huge chunk of hair missing in the front and side of my head. Neither me nor my bf remember or know how it happened. My guess is it happened when I was passed out from being choked out.

On one of my walls in the bedroom there is this clear liquid sprayed all over the wall. It starts at the top of the ceiling and continues to drip to the floor. The liquid almost looks like it could be a drink that was spilled but it is not dry. I can touch it and it is still wet. Also it does not have an odor to my knowledge.

My bf and I also have smelled a very foul, rotton smell in my room. At first I thought it was me or him but it was not....

So thats my story. We are really freaked out by all the events. Whatever it was, was not friendly.

OMG

I am very frightened. Do what you can to rid yourself of that evil thing... yikes!!!!!!!

That is why I like Christianity as apposed to "open channels" or etc. Not to say a Christian cannot be subject to this or anything else I cannot make claim to know about, but I recognize Jesus, or should I say "The Christ" to excersize these demons. Best of luck to you. My house, and even me through my dreams have been possesed sometimes and this is such a dangerous zone. I would like to say to not be afraid and and I know that demons are attracted to drugs and alchohol. Please console with God and ask for his help in this matter. Drugs are a main way for evil spirits. I heard many accounts of this and have seen with my own eyes (not in your violent discription however) the manifestation of these beast through these substances. Sorry for your luck. Yes you are an open channel... remember to channel toward the light... much <3

I am also seeing how marijuana use can jeopardize ones spirituality/sanity - I can say this objectively because I like to smoke weed. And that is not to make an announcement or think that these blogs are somewhat private - however I am really starting to notice this. And to be quite honest when I was facing the nightmares I was smoking too much weed. Anyway, smh, I have had ghosts in my house too, I understand you in a way - but of course not totally

girl but damn

that is some violent activity - check yourself before you wreck yourself and ask God, what the HELL is going on... What??

Wow that is way too much.

also many occurrences happened between BOYFRIENDS, this also is a channel...! (drugs/spiritualty/mental disorders ALL correlate! No offence, I am not calling you an alcoholic or a drug addict, it is possible that you are, or your boyfriend is however - and even under a little influence, or perhaps it is just the spiritual beast working through your own channel, know that you are not of this world if you can see these things and that therefore we know that something is working us, through those channels. We have some, but not full control. The only thing we can do is keep our eyes on Jesus. I don't know any other way to say it. And I know the mere word Jesus creeps people out, feeling overly religious or a feeling they just can't explain, but that goes hand in hand with the power of god. We are the salt and honey, without us all life is bland. Jesus - can be refered to as the CHRIST - the WORD of God, The WAY to God, but whatever it is that is the thing I mean, that born again sensation, that rebaptismint unto the Lord. God is everything. Buddism doesn't recognize God and thats all I need to do, but I will walk hand in hand with their understanding, because I know that they know there is a network outside of us, that we try to be attuned to, and that there is one only one sun for every galaxy(or whatever planetary system we are in that I speak of - Universe? Collection of planets that rotate) etc..

poem:

Yes we are the channel.

There is a channel to heaven and a channel to hell.

To hell is death, and that is into the ground for all things are buried,

and soon the earth also will die.

The emitions of all of our souls however will be recycled.

What is burnt, what is ashes will flake into nothingness,

but that which lasts forever will live in the spaces made for light,

you cannot be the only star, for aside to you is your brother,

we are many, we are the red fire, we are the breath of God,

we are his arms and legs

aspiring to our own greatness

where does our labor retain

the most

for its

exhaustion

OH!

to tell me I have been used by God

used for his purposes, but I

should not be an abuser

I should be not a victim in vain

a snarled up utencil

an excuse for the defamer to acclaim

I am God's conquerer

I am all he obtained

ok - dam i just started ranting

peace I'm out! hope to see you around and that all is SWELLLLerific!

I gotta go sweetheart, this is too much I will pray for you. I sure hope this situation is past, I am probably reading it late. *new to this

Edited by SpiritWriter

I can't help but notice that you asked us for feedback but whenever anyone says something that can logically be explained, you reject it. You seem to be looking for validation that what happened was in-fact demonic. I'm not saying it wasn't--I have had my own experiences with demonic entities. But, I can also honestly say there has been more than one occassion where I swore up and down that something paranormal happened and after thought and reflection I realized it was just my over-active imagination, or influence from alcohol. It's a very fine line.

Anyway my point is, if you came to this site and were expecting everyone to agree that this was a demon, that's not what will you find. Not everyone on here believes and instead try to rationalize experiences.

If you are still concerned, I advise seeking help. Get a bundle of sage and cleanse your home and yourselves if you need to. If this is demonic you need to be extremely careful hun. Don't try to handle it on your own. Keep an eye out for things, and if nothing else happens then I wouldn't worry.

Whether this was paranormal or alcohol gone wrong, take care. I can tell this experience has jarred you and I would be the same way. Maybe cut back on the drinking a bit? Since you think it could have helped fuel the spirit.

• Like 2

The fact you are 'both open to this' says it all really.

Shake a leg and grow some, if it is that bad MOVE.

• Like 1

I can't help but notice that you asked us for feedback but whenever anyone says something that can logically be explained, you reject it.

Because real explanations are soooooo boring.

Especially when they can not make the " story " keep going.

I am sure I am wasting my time with my tidbits below, as I feel this is just a " story "....( again, fantastic, paranormal, answers will only suffice )

Now for this : ( Warning, do not read below if common sense, and educating yourself is not your goal )

Alcohol Induced Psychotic

Alcohol induced psychotic disorder is characterized by prominent hallucinations or delusions that are judged to be due specifically to the effects of alcohol. The symptoms associated with alcohol induced psychotic disorder usually occur within a month of alcohol intoxication or withdrawal, with the individual being fully alert and oriented, and usually lacking insight that these symptoms are actually alcohol induced. Although the psychotic symptoms may occur during or shortly after alcohol intoxication, delirium or alcohol withdrawal delirium, alcohol induced hallucinations, and/or delusions do not occur exclusively during the course of these conditions. Indications that hallucinations and delusions are not part of a primary psychotic episode include atypical and late age onset of psychotic symptoms, onset of alcohol drinking preceding the onset of psychiatric symptoms, and remission of psychotic episodes during extended periods of abstinence. Usually, alcohol induced psychotic symptoms have a tendency to subside within several weeks of abstinence, although in a small group of individuals, psychotic symptoms can sometimes become chronic, resulting in the need for long-term treatment with antipsychotic medication. In these circumstances, clinicians should also consider schizophrenia or delusional disorders in deciding on the relevant diagnosis for this individual in addition to alcohol induced psychotic disorder.

http://www.psychtrea...c_disorders.htm

Idiosyncratic intoxication

Idiosyncratic intoxication is a rare form of alcoholic psychosis that occurs when a person drinks a small amount of alcohol and yet becomes intoxicated and aggressive. He will experience hallucinations, illusions, and delusions, and then go into a long sleep. The cure is just to "sleep it off." Idiosyncratic intoxication can happen very quickly, last a few minutes to several hours, and then be followed by amnesia. It most often occurs in elderly people and those with impaired impulse control.

Alcohol idiosyncratic intoxication is an unusual condition that occurs when a small amount of alcohol produces intoxication that results in aggression, impaired consciousness, prolonged sleep, transient hallucinations, illusions, and delusions. These episodes occur rapidly, can last from only a few minutes to hours, and are followed by amnesia. Alcohol idiosyncratic intoxication often occurs in elderly persons and those with impaired impulse control.

Unlike alcoholism, alcohol-related psychosis lacks the in-depth research needed to understand its pathophysiology, demographics, characteristics, and treatment. This article will attempt to provide as much possible information for adequate knowledge of alcohol-related psychosis and the most up-to-date treatment.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 6

One explanation could be the alcohol as others have said

Do You or Your boyfriend get a feeling of dread etc either when Your at home or traveling back to Your home ?

Or even feel very depressed with no reason for it while at home ?

I used to live in a property where I am certain there was an evil entity/demon there and I suffered both of the above

I understand where you're coming from. I orginally thought that was the case myself. But after putting all the peices together it didnt really make sense. Even if me and my bf were fighting we would have not took it the the extreme that we did. I litterally thought i was going to die when he was choking me and when I was biting him it was beyond self defense, I was really trying to rip his skin off. Also the fact that we both were in and out of consciousness randomly doesnt make much sense. If i black out from alcohol, I black out for the night. And to top it all off we really did not drink that much, a few beers and a mixed drink throughout the night.

uh huh yea A FEW BEERS! NO WONDER!

• 9 months later...

actually, i've also been in this situation....where i dont even remember a thing tat just happened to me. I woke up with a busted lip, bruises all over my body and a feeling of paranoia...like ur feeling something bad is going to happened..... Actually, tat nite, me and a couple of friends were drinking...and we had a great time(tat's what i remembered)... but my friend said that, I suddenly, shout and rolling myself on the floor like im burning....n they said, they tried to hold me because im hurting myself by rolling on violently hitting myself on the floor but im too powerful for them to handle. They also said that I laughed and saying things that they said they dont understand. When things get outta control, my friends mum came and try to make a deliverance(kinda like exorcism), they said that, i was talking back foul language, saying something to oppose the prayers....they said, it went until the sunrise....where my friend's mum finish the deliverance and sang me a spiritual song...then i fell asleep.... and after that, I woke up...as mentioned....confused, have no idea where all the blood and bruises come from..... I felt so embarrassed and ashamed for doing things tat i cant even remember....till this day, i want to remember what happened but i got no idea....

If the OP was possessed, she still would be.

Possession implies ownership. The only way to break free is to go through a deliverance session.

Well the OP hasn't posted in here for a while and the guy above you was only possessed long enough for him to resurrect this thread and have all his letter "h's" stolen so I think everything is ok now.

• Like 2

A lot of people here will tell you it is not real but I suspect from your description of events that you are right. My father used to have something surface in him that would say things he didn't remember. It made claims of evil things that we knew he never did but suggested that what ever was surfacing in him while he was drinking was old and demonic. Again some one with out those personal experiences would never understand unless they saw it for them selves.

There would come a later time this very spirit actually physically tried to choke my mother with no physical contact but God moved through me and stopped it. I rebuked it in some unknown tongue when the Holy Ghost moved in me with a voice that was so authoritative I could never duplicate it. It spoke with such Majesty and I touched her on the throat and immediately she started breathing again. She told me after she recovered that what ever it was had physically clamped her breathing tube. God gave me a foretelling dream before it happened. I'll post the whole experience on here and then a link to all my experiences.

I wan't you to know where I am coming from and I want you to know there is a higher authority than them. I also want you to know you are right. Alcohol can make you vulnerable to them so be very careful. here is the story:

"One experience is kind of personal but I feel it is important for people to know how powerful God has been in my life. My father when he used to drink his mood would change some times. Something began to surface in his attitude and it hated God. It claimed to have been in the mafia and murdered people but we knew it wasn't Him. He wouldn't remember what he had said afterwards some times. My mother sees things in the Spirit some times and saw a gargoyle creature just behind his shoulder with yellow eyes I think she said. It was almost like it wasn't there but it was sort of like did I just see that and she looked again and it was gone but she knew what she had seen. Their marriage rocky and she didn't know if she should stick it out but she prayed and asked God and got dreams that she would stay the course. She dreamed of a white camel and a bow. She is good at interpreting dreams and knew it meant she was to endure in the desert like a camel and that God would purify her marriage as the white in the camel and it was a Gift from God. Later on a friend prophesied to me I would see my Dad come back to God also. Before all this my Dad loved God so it was a unusual change to some times see him sway this way. At the time I was prophesied to I would see my Dad come back to God I was in the Army and at most got 1 month out 12 to come home so the chances were slim. I was deployed to Kuwait and at the time I got 3 weeks of leave to come home before going back. One day I was at home and I felt a burden I had to pray. I told God something didn't feel right and I didn't know why and asked him why? I felt I had to go downstairs and I did with a feeling again to pray so I did. Then my parents started fighting as they walked in the door from outside and suddenly my Mom just started choking. Immediately I felt a anger and courage rise up in me and I got up and started walking toward them. My Dad was watching or stunned and not sure what was going on and I saw my Mom blue in the face holding her throat choking. I some how calmly knew exactly what to do and I reached out and touched her throat and spoke in another tongue I do not know nor anyone I know knows in a very loud and authoritative voice (It felt like God was talking through me how authoritative it was). Immediately she stopped choking and sat down shaken. She told me what ever it was had reached through her neck and had choked her from the inside until I spoke. I knew God had prepared me to that day now that I think back as to why I was feeling something wasn't right and I realized it was the Gargoyle familiar that was hidden at that time that hated God and would surface when Dad drank. Apparently it had caused harm in others in times past but this time it lost. After that their marriage returned to normal and they get along well. The prophecy that day came to pass. I saw my Dad come back to God that day as the next day he had us pray with him and he was refilled with the Holy Spirit that night. My parents are blessed in God in many ways. This was an eye opener as to the hidden darkness that can effect the physical world but also to the power of God over it.

Here is a video of the news coverage of the demon dog I mentioned so you get a kind of idea

I once saw a picture also a man had a familiar and for some reason no one knows its photo was snapped as well by his sister. It seemed to originate from behind his shoulder as well. It looked like a rabid dog of a sort. It was actually shown over the news. The man who was into drugs at that time His sister that took the photo didn't see it at the time she took the picture. He quit his ways after that and kept that picture to remind him to stay away from his past life.

One of my strangest dreams was a foretelling of what was to come. It was a while before we cast the strange familiar spirit out that tried to attack my mother I dreamed I was in the Army but we were on a bus and not doing anything (in reality before the event I went on leave from the Army). I became dissatisfied so I went back home. On my way home suddenly there was an alien invasion of some sort. I heard the most unusual sound in the sky almost like when the 3 legged walkers in War of the Worlds blare their horns except it was more metallic and went on and on (this was before that movie came out). I later remember the sound in that movie and it startled me how similar it was but was not quite the same either. The stars in the sky began to swell and were over sized. I could make out planets and it was as if space was being distorted and over colored or some how I got the universe was in turmoil some how. I got home and my mother was there. She said your father is still out there (my name) you have to find him. I ran out and did manage to find my father and told him we had to get back. He was like OK and was walking with me but ships (ufo's) were searching for us but suddenly a path of hovering triangles appeared over us in which we could jump from triangle to triangle whose shadow protected us from the spot lights of the ufo's. We just got back and I fumbled to latch the door (in reality the door my parents walked in before the attack had a very flimsy latch) and an immense banging was on our door but I held the latch. Then I became angry and there was a window on the door covered with a paper bag. I ripped it off and looked at who it was and it appeared as my mother but I knew it was not because my mother was with me. I told it, "I command you in Jesus name to be revealed for who you are immediately" and its mask was ripped off and it had an ugly face and then that was ripped off and was even uglier and darker and had many masks and then the dream ended.

Strangely it predicts that attack on my mother and the danger to my father but how my father was saved and that which was after us was a type of enemy of some sort. It also seems to predict me coming back from the army to home. Even the flimsy latch on the door and that the attack was of something alien. "

and the link: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-Paranormal-Experiences/1660330

I hope it helps.

• Like 1

Sounds like is the alcohol is the demon.

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 2

Yay for chilling out on the drinking a bit from now on?

First some background info..

• My boyfriend and I are both very spiritual people and believe our channels are open

well there you have it. If you have your channels open, someone might just pop in for a little entertaining experience, especially when you lower your defenses by excessive drinking. When will the people pearn that channeling "guides" or "guardians" is actually allowing demons to mess with us?

well there you have it. If you have your channels open, someone might just pop in for a little entertaining experience, especially when you lower your defenses by excessive drinking. When will the people pearn that channeling "guides" or "guardians" is actually allowing demons to mess with us?

My specific branch of faith can be tracked as early as 1513, and in the Bantu tribes of which it branches off of predates even Jesus. Yes it is a pagan faith, one of which involves direct communication with our ancestors. Our main methods of record keeping is verbal. There has not now, and has never been a story about a person within our faith that had demons mess with us, so I have to disagree with that statement.

I do agree with the excessive drinking though..

A lot of people here will tell you it is not real but I suspect from your description of events that you are right.

It is more about looking for rational explanations before jumping to a paranormal conclusion. We all know here that alcool can make one do very dangerous things. Your jugement is clouded when drunked and you're doing things which you would not do straight. So, how can we say it's demonic when there was a substance abuse involved?

As for stuff moving around it could be for various reasons: sleepwalking, misunderstanding, forgetfulness ect.

I am not convinced at all of any paranormal activity on this story.

lizziebaby may want to try some EVP sessions with an audio recorder to see if she got any responses.

Edited by sam_comm

I drink all the time, and the only things that happen to me is I dance like a spaz, and have cravings for kebabs.

mustn't be drinking the right potion I guess.....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I drink all the time, and the only things that happen to me is I dance like a spaz, and have cravings for kebabs.

mustn't be drinking the right potion I guess.....

I drink a lot as well, and the only thing that happens is I run out of beer, and that makes me sad :(

• Like 1

Unfortunately it sounds like that foul smell and violent behaviour is indeed from whatever it is that you have both opened yourselves up to, spiritually, and being drunk didnt help the situation. I don't doubt it demonic, they're there to destroy. Do yourself a favour and stop dabbling in spiritual things that allow you to become vulnerable to attack like that. Its not our business as people to dabble in matters of the dead or anything related to the spirit world. I hope this doesn't happen to you guys again, it sounded truly terrifying.

Unfortunately it sounds like that foul smell and violent behaviour is indeed from whatever it is that you have both opened yourselves up to, spiritually, and being drunk didnt help the situation. I don't doubt it demonic, they're there to destroy. Do yourself a favour and stop dabbling in spiritual things that allow you to become vulnerable to attack like that. Its not our business as people to dabble in matters of the dead or anything related to the spirit world. I hope this doesn't happen to you guys again, it sounded truly terrifying.

• 2 weeks later...

Listen i just wanna say I belive you and I wanna hel go on the internet and look for devils trap if you or your bf is posesed he should be trapr if he walk over it if he is traped get een expert on exorsisems than jou shout be save again

• 1 month later...

This chick is long gone. Let's stop talking to her, it's useless.

• Like 2

My boyfriend and I are both very spiritual people and believe our channels are open

What does this mean? What are your 'channels' and how do you know they are open? How does differ from them being closed, and what impact do you think that their open-ness has on your story?

We have been experincing poltergeist activity in the apartment for a while

Do you equate demons and poltergeists? I was under the impression that they were regarded as different phenomena.

Things will go missing then appear in an obvious place

This sounds like another different phenomenon. Are you claiming that you personally have 1) a demon that possesses you, 2) a poltergeist in your apartment, AND 3) occurances of teleportation? That's quite unlikely don't you think?

*snip*

*note: we were drunk

*snip*

You have an overactive imagination, and you react badly with alcohol. I would strongly recommend:

- forget about all this demon/poltergeist/whatever rubbish.

- stop drinking.

- consider separating from your boyfriend.

If you do not follow this advice, there is a very strong possibility that your or your boyfriend will get hurt, possibly seriously.

Violent fighting, fueled by drink, is a VERY REAL THING and there are thousands upon thousands of documented cases of people killing each other when they do it.

Demon possession is not real, the few 'documented' cases are sensationalised and biased accounts of people suffering from medical problems.

I hope you listen.

• Like 1