Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens are True ?

Zeta Reticulum

I would say that UFO's are true. The evidence given isn't sufficient to draw the conclusion that UFO's have anything at all to do with aliens.

• Like 1

No, Aliens (the sequel to Alien) was a work of fiction.

this topic and his revelations was discussed a few days ago

http://www.unexplain...0

Edited by seeder

Woah, interesting video. I was watching this video thinking that it was old news that I had just missed until he mentioned the Boston Marathon bombings. I guess this is not old information.

• Like 1

Another gullible fool sucked in by UFOology. When will people ask for PROOF before jumping head first into the fan!? Just goes to show that no matter what you do for a living we are still only human with all the "flaws" that comes with it.

• Like 2

I think the Americans are having a bit of fun at the canadian governments expense.

• Like 1

I don't think it is foolish to be prepared an accepting the possibility of an Anlien contact. That doesn't make it any more realistic. It's just that a governement have the responsability to protect it's citiziens form every possible threats an eventualities. I think that some UFO cases are investigated seriously by the authorities in charge but we just don't know it. I don't see any conspiration here tough.

I have no probleme that Paul Hellyer former Defense Minister of the Canadian governement speaks up his mind and opinions. He is no longer in fonction and has every right to do so.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

I don't think it is foolish to be prepared an accepting the possibility of an Anlien contact. That doesn't make it any more realistic. It's just that a governement have the responsability to protect it's citiziens form every possible threats an eventualities. I think that some UFO cases are investigated seriously by the authorities in charge but we just don't know it. I don't see any conspiration here tough.

I have no probleme that Paul Hellyer former Defense Minister of the Canadian governement speaks up his mind and opinions. He is no longer in fonction and has every right to do so.

The problem is when people use him as an appeal to authority as if he 'knows' something that the rest of us don't. That would be fine if he were outing Canadian secrets about alien visitation, but he isn't. He is merely showing support for the same stories we've all been hearing for years. He even says himself that he started to get interested in the phenomena after someone else sent him information which heavily implies that he has no direct knowledge of any Canadian secrets on the matter.

• Like 2

allow me me to repost this that I posted on the other similar thread, (for those that didn't read it that is)

quote: so the only thing I can really see that causes a stir is that he is an ex Defence Minister. Who in later years has began to reveal he believes in ET.

So in the respect, he is no more credible than you or I stating what we believe in. None of us have proof of ET or proof of contact, so just stating what you believe is neither here nor there.

Read this article after Ive quoted this bit from it:

quote: "For someone like Hellyer, however - a guy who once stood at the pinnacle of the Canadian political system, and then proceeded to flush his once-promising career down the toilet over a period of three decades, to the point where he exists now as little more than the answer to a trivia question ("what idiot put the Canadian navy and air force in army green?") - it isn't the size of the pond that matters anymore, but the size of the fish. Particularly when he's the fish.

Most important to the ETH proponents (and their more radical off-shoots, the True Believers), he was a VIP (sure, that was forty years ago, but they'll take what they can get these days).

He was going to blow the roof off the joint.

He was going to expose secrets.

In the words of one of the event organizers when he introduced Hellyer this past Sunday, "we are here today witnessing history."

As Hellyer's fellow speaker, exopolitics-activist / conspiracy theorist Steven Bassett, wrote:

"The Toronto Symposium will break new ground. It will mark the first time in history that any defense minister or secretary of defense of any first world nation (and possibly any nation) will state publicly that he or she is convinced the UFO phenomenon is extraterrestrial in origin."

And then The Big Fish opened his mouth.

THUD.

In short, it seems that the Big Fish has become the Big Flop.

Why?

Because they've finally figured out that he doesn't know anything, at least not in an official capacity.

Worse, he's not just another believer. He's an exopolitical, Phil Corso-reading believer.

More

http://redstarfilms....fish-flops.html

Edited by seeder

The problem is when people use him as an appeal to authority as if he 'knows' something that the rest of us don't. That would be fine if he were outing Canadian secrets about alien visitation, but he isn't.

He was nonetheless a Minister Of Defence and he may know things which he simply can't tell. He was in a postion which could have provided him contacts and informations. I am not saying he speaks the truth but that there is a possibliity that he does.

I can very well understand why he is use as an appeal to authority: You can't hardly have an higher ranked person which may have knowledge on such things unless the Prime Minister himself comes out and make a statement.

Edited by sam_comm

He was nonetheless a Minister Of Defence and he may know things which he simply can't tell. He was in a postion which could have provided him contacts and informations. I am not saying he speaks the truth but that there is a possibliity that he does.

I can very well understand why he is use as an appeal to authority: You can't hardly have an higher ranked person which may have knowledge on such things unless the Prime Minister himself comes out and make a statement.

True however so far he hasn't really said anything. No proof or even strong evidence forthcoming. As far as I can see he hasn't contributed anything to field except his belief. He's just another person who we are just supposed to read between the lines and assume what he says is the truth. No offence but that's not good enough for me. I need something a little more tangible or perhaps scientifically peer reviewed. I know, I may not ever see such a thing, but I'm okay with that. I'll reserve judgement until then.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

He was nonetheless a Minister Of Defence and he may know things which he simply can't tell.

Nope, have a look at him in any "conference" all he does is read UFO novels. Quite often he does not actually speak, he just recites Jim Sparks.

He does not believe in ET because he met ET, or claims to have, he believes in ET because he really liked Corso's Roswell book.

This is a common sight with Hellyer at any conference.

Screen%2520Shot%25202013-06-12%2520at%25202.00.14%2520PM.png

officerbarbrady1.gif

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Here ya go....... truth at last

Now that IS swamp gas!!

Now that IS swamp gas!!

Not sure of it being swamp gas, but gas it is...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Yes there are aliens out there in the vast universe .we are not the only creatures in this universe

• Like 1

Yes there are aliens out there in the vast universe .we are not the only creatures in this universe

Thanks for the news flash, now can I have some directions please? Where be these neighbours?

• Like 1

mate, we all agree on that.

it's the "they've come to earth to build the pyramids/get laid/disarm nukes/despose of rebellious souls/whatever" bit we poo-poo.

• Like 2

Thanks for the news flash, now can I have some directions please? Where be these neighbours?

If life there is indeed life out there in the cosmos, then the possiblity of advanced civilizations exist. Could some of them be visiting Earth? I don't have a definitive answer. There is all kind of obstacles which makes interstellar travels unlikely to us. But then it may not be impossible either, if they're far more scientifically advanced than the Humanity.

Edited by sam_comm

The other reason I believe there is life out there is our time in the cosmos. We are relatively new, at maybe 4.5 billion years old in a universe that is about 14 billion years old, so the chances of life seem to be better, if most haven't killed themselves off as we may be doing.

Thanks for that nugget of wisdom.

You do know that no-one (or hardly anyone) on these forums denies the existence of ET life somewhere else in the universe?

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 5

If life there is indeed life out there in the cosmos, then the possiblity of advanced civilizations exist. Could some of them be visiting Earth? I don't have a definitive answer. There is all kind of obstacles which makes interstellar travels unlikely to us. But then it may not be impossible either, if they're far more scientifically advanced than the Humanity.

I do, there is absolutely on supporting proof. If we are getting visitors it seems rather suspicious to me that each and every single one is far in advance of us. None seem to try and communicate, or roll up in old clunky ships.

As such, I think it pays to look a bit closer to that which is right here, before we start looking out there.

And with all the Radar captures,, not one UFO has been documented entering or leaving our solar system. Ever. Whatever UFO's are, they are here.

In any case, I do not see Paul Hellyer as one to advise others. Anyone can read a UFO novel.

Edited by psyche101

Speaking of nuggets of information ! Have you ever look what a Chicken Mc-Nugget is made of ?

It don't get anymore Alien than That ! Ba=Chinga !

:tu: