Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles

AlasBabylon

Clever critters, them aliens.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You have to admit if they ever did get here the intent would be ummmmm who the f knows. If they are here why would they even want us to know. Opps prime directive errrr

I would hope aliens were clever not dumb like us

Edited by The Silver Thong

I'm still trying to figure out how aliens would know humans are the main sentient lifeform on Earth.

If ET were so nice and helpful in trying to explain to us that nuclear power is bad, why didnt they stop the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki instead of a "benevolent" reactor?

• Like 1

as I have made clear before, the alleged aliens do NOT tamper with nukes and why will they?

Regenratia is all about shock value and fringe recognition. Nobody is really that dim. That is why she ignores everyone who does not fall at her feet. Some just enjoy being a cat amongst the pigeons and nothing more.

• Like 1

Yes, I see that you have made your position clear. But I don't accept it. I have known about this since 1981, sat on it for sometime. Then in 1997 or so, others were talking about it as well, two years after i went online.

You are not able to influence what I think. Must be frustrating for you.

as I have made clear before, the alleged aliens do NOT tamper with nukes and why will they? If you then say its to show us they can stop us using nukes missiles and destroying each other, and the world we live in, then they have already failed, Nagasaki and Hiroshima were nuked, where was the aliens then? Where was any divine or alien intervention when all those poor Japaneses were blasted/vaporised, badly burnt, with the entire cities being made into rubble and matchsticks - and the ones who lived developed terrible cancers and children with deformities?

Ooh - did we get one over on the aliens? Aha but someone else will say 'they' didnt know we had nukes UNTIL they bombed Hiroshima!!

Which again is rubbish because the US tested many nukes underground or in the deserts, FIRST, allow me to repost, what I posted here a few weeks back, (posts 77 onwards)

"If the aliens/ufo's were so concerned about mans potentially destructive nuclear technology, then how come we had the nuclear disasters at Chernobyl and Fukushima? They did/are doing - more long term harm to the environment than the bombing of Hiroshima.

Seems the aliens who are smart enough to find missile bases totally missed those ones eh? That were not even hidden...so why didnt they ever get shut down, even temporarily, by the ufo/aliens?"

and another post:

"Also what I said above about regular nuclear plants, lots of countries have them, but do we have UFO reports round them too? Because unlike a dormant missile in a silo, that does not generate any nuclear activity till detonation, the nuke power plants are live and making great nuclear power, 24/7, so why are they not a big attraction for UFO?"

Regenratia is all about shock value and fringe recognition. Nobody is really that dim. That is why she ignores everyone who does not fall at her feet. Some just enjoy being a cat amongst the pigeons and nothing more.

psyche is all about insulting people, which in itself is the hallmark sign of alcohol addiction.

Edited by regeneratia

I'm sure they have better things to do than to play babysitter for the stupid humans.

We're a galactic "work release" scheme. Basically, the aliens who've been done for blue collar crimes or low level stuff like speeding get sent here and told to muck out our cage for us.

psyche is all about insulting people, which in itself is the hallmark sign of alcohol addiction.

Bwahahahahaha your describing my dream, not what I do. I would be lucky to have a tipple at the Christmas party or a cold stubby after a long days work on my gardens. It is amazing that your job is supposed to be diagnosing people LOL. You have surprised me though, I know that you usually do not reply to people who do not agree wholeheartedly with you and put them on ignore. Must be my good looks. Or just maybe you met someone as arrogant as you are.

Yes, I see that you have made your position clear. But I don't accept it. I have known about this since 1981, sat on it for sometime. Then in 1997 or so, others were talking about it as well, two years after i went online.

It doesn't really matter what you accept or not. And I don't think anybody is frustrated. Given your general ignorant attitude, I would guess most educated posters here are rather indifferent to your position on the matter.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4

Bwahahahahaha your describing my dream, not what I do. I would be lucky to have a tipple at the Christmas party or a cold stubby after a long days work on my gardens. It is amazing that your job is supposed to be diagnosing people LOL. You have surprised me though, I know that you usually do not reply to people who do not agree wholeheartedly with you and put them on ignore. Must be my good looks. Or just maybe you met someone as arrogant as you are.

I think you are a troll. Bad behavior.

FYI, the ridicule factor does work anymore. You might try using your brain now.

It doesn't really matter what you accept or not. And I don't think anybody is frustrated. Given your general ignorant attitude, I would guess most educated posters here are rather indifferent to your position on the matter.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Oh more insulting. badeskov has resorted to insulting, folks. I will not be reporting him for my posts. However if I see him insult someone else, I will report him.

Oh more insulting. badeskov has resorted to insulting, folks. I will not be reporting him for my posts. However if I see him insult someone else, I will report him.

That was not an insult, but a statement of fact.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

It strikes me that you are not understanding the point of a discussion forum. The idea as far as I know is to present evidence and discuss it. People then can debate the presented evidence to see if it is sound and a likely conclusion or just hogwash somebody made up. As far as I know people do not come here to influence others. Is that why you are always so angry? Because of little success with "influencing" sane people?

• Like 2

I think you are a troll. Bad behavior.

I always thought the same of you but was not arrogant enough to bother entering one of your threads to say so. I think your views are past nonsense so I tend to just avoid the entire mess, it seems a pity you do not have the same restraint. And I do feel the way you put everyone in a discussion forum on ignore as soon as they voice an opposing view, represents bad social behaviour, and against the point of the existence of this forum. I did not expect you to reply as I expected to be on your ignore list and I did not address you directly. I rarely do as you might have noticed. I see no point in it.

FYI, the ridicule factor does work anymore. You might try using your brain now.

LOL, you don't! Therefore, what would be the point in any discussion with you? No matter how well researched, no matter how viable the evidence, no matter how solid the proof is, you do not care, you just brush people and evidence aside to tell us that "You Know" Well, you do not. I have never seen you make an ounce of sense. You are an opinionated person who needs to feel validated by others and seem to think you are an authority figure. You are most certainly not, and I am not going to feed you.

And all your claims about aliens (not to mention the paranoid constant overview of the Government) are not only 100% unsupported, they even sound made up, and have no logical order to them. That would have been prudent here Regenratia, to show what makes you believe the nonsense Hastings blurts over the Internet.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Perhaps we should do the same with you? But there would then be little posting here.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

May Day ! May Day ! S.O.S. can I jump in here ?

Way the heck back in May a day the will live on in Infamy now "regenaeratia" decided to pop into the fray on pg.10 thread 140. And add her two cents,All well and good too !

But one must not take the replies as Insults ,Pssyche101,Badeskov`s,others are just pointing out the facts. We all can have our opinions but in no way were they in my intrepitation calling you out for anything other than the facts . PEACE on you. On to the Meeting E.T. is very,Very late I see ! :alien:

• Like 1

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles: Former Senator Says Veterans' Testimony

is the "Smoking Gun" Confirming a U.S. Government Cover-up

May 7, 2013

The following was released by Robert Hastings:

" In an interview with ABC News/Yahoo! News last Friday, former U.S. Senator Mike Gravel (D-Alaska)

said statements by U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officers - regarding mysterious aerial objects

interfering with the functionality of American ICBMs - make clear that top government officials are lying

to the public when they claim to have no knowledge of national security-related UFO incidents. "

" 'An advanced, outside third party has been tampering with American and Russian nukes,' Hastings says. "

See link for entire press release.

http://online.wsj.co...507-908600.html

I am very familiar with UFOs interfering with our nuclear missiles because I was stationed at HIll AFB, UT, from 1968-71. Hill AFB was involved in the investigations because my base provided support for the Air Force's Minuteman missiles.

• Like 2

I am very familiar with UFOs interfering with our nuclear missiles because I was stationed at HIll AFB, UT, from 1968-71. Hill AFB was involved in the investigations because my base provided support for the Air Force's Minuteman missiles.

Hey Sky, it's been a while since you've graced us with your presence over here in the ET trenches. :tu:

Would 'interfering' be the correct term though? As far as I'm aware causation linked directly to UFO's has never been established, only supposed.

Sky...it's good to see you where you belong my friend...right here!!! :nw: ...but will you be staying? :unsure2:

Cheers.

Sky....! Welcome back - very good to see you again.

Thanks! :tu:

Sky...it's good to see you where you belong my friend...right here!!! :nw: ...but will you be staying? :unsure2:

Cheers.

After I left Vietnam, I was assigned to Hill AFB where the Malmstrom AFB incidents were discussed, but Malmstrom AFB wasn't the only base affected because there were incidents affecting other bases as well. We not only supported Minuteman missiles, but we were a depot for the F-4 Phantom as well.

Many people are unaware of incidents affecting the former Soviet Union where in one case, the Soviets actually lost control of their missiles as they went into launch mode.That was scary to say the least, but look what the Soviets blamed as responsible.

Soviet Nukes and UFOs

"For a short time," retired Air Force Colonel Boris Sokolov told ABC TV News Moscow correspondent David Ensor, "signal lights on both the control panels suddenly turned on, the lights showing that missiles were preparing for launching. This could normally only happen if an order was transmitted from Moscow." As director of the Ministry of Defense's effort for "research into the field of anomalous phenomena in the atmosphere and in outer space," Sokolov became a member of the four-man commission set up to investigate the so-called Usovo case.

That was back in the early '80s when the missile targets were located in America, former KGB Director Yuri Andropov was General Secretary, and Ronald Reagan was denouncing the USSR as "the evil empire." Today, of course, it's a different story. The missile base was closed in the early 90s with the end of the cold war, the Ukraine is an independent country, and military witnesses are free to talk, sometimes. So we are lucky to have the official deposition of Major M. Davidovich Kataman, senior assistant of the commander of the Military Unit 52035's communication service, in charge of the computerized control panels for the long-range nuclear missiles at the Usovo base. Major Kataman did not see the UFOs flying above because he was, at the time, on shift in the underground bunker. But what he did see was, militarily speaking, the stuff of nightmares in his line of work.

Major Kataman wrote in his deposition that, "on the 4th of October 1982 at 21:37, I observed spontaneous illumination of all displays: BR, P, Sh, DR, GP, SR, PR, CZ, BT, NBT, GP, message, GB message, PP, PS, OR, PNS, Z, PZG, PZNS, figure indicators as in the regime 'light marks' at first push on the information board." Confusing as this sounds—and the difficulties of translation notwithstanding (1)—the Major is implying that someone or something was apparently manipulating the series of precise control codes, four spaces and control code combination, which regulate the computerized missile control launch panel. His deposition added that, "testing of apparatus and measurement of parameters according to technical map 1-30 showed no defects. The apparatus was functioning normally," that is, before and after the strange "illumination of all displays."

According to the ABC-TV News Prime Time Live segment "KGB UFO Files," which was broadcast on October 6, 1994, "for 15 agonizing seconds, the base lost control of its nuclear weapons; what happened here on this day has never been explained." ABC also interviewed two witnesses to the 1982 sighting: a civilian from Byelokovoriche and Lt. Col. Vladimir Platunov. Lt. Col. Platunov described the object as "… just like a flying saucer, the way they show them in the movies, no portholes, no nothing. The surface was absolutely even, the disc made a beautiful turn…on the edge, just like a plane. It [made] no sound. I had never seen anything like that before."

My link

There is much that has yet to be revealed, but those cases are just a drop in the bucket as to what has been occurring over the years. I will be here off and on but this time, I will be on my best behavior because I've stepped on toes before and I have regretted doing so since I left, and that is mainly why I haven't been posting here, but I have changed since then.

Edited by skyeagle409

Good to see you around here Sky, you have been missed despite our sometimes heated debates!

And I still disagree with you ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Good to see you around here Sky, you have been missed despite our sometimes heated debates!

And I still disagree with you ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

I have since changed from my old ways, but I am still skeptical of UFO reports until I have had a chance to review them. I am also on the record that the majority of UFO reports can be explained conventionally, and I have cited two cases in my neighborhood, one involving a blimp and another involving an KC-10 from Travis AFB, CA. which is where I spent most of my Air Force career and Travis AFB is where my flying buddy, Lt. Colonel James Warren, flew from to pick up the Apollo 14 astronauts in Pago Pago to transport them to Houston, TX. after their moon mission.

I have always thought of UFOs as science fiction until that fly-by over my base in Vietnam, and then decades later, have General George Brown confirm that such objects were overflying Vietnam during the same time frame of our sighting. Then, came my assignment at Hill AFB, and after that, I became very interested as to what was going on. Just about every base I was either assigned to or sent TDY, have been involved in UFO incidents at one time or another and the public is largely unaware of what has been taking place in space, in our skies and beneath the waves while they worked their 9-5 jobs or during their 8-hour sleeping cycle. I might add that Al Chop was once a skeptic as well.

http://robert-barrow...honest-men.html

[media=]

[/media]

Eventually, the rest of the story will be revealed, but not anytime soon, and the reason why I feel that way is because when the cat is out of the bag, there can be no turning back and what happens on Wall Street and around the world after that day of revelation, only time will tell, but it will be too late to turn back the clock and the world will have to face the consequences afterward.

Edited by skyeagle409

Hey Sky,... You kick butt over at the 9-11 threads. :tu: Good job my friend.