Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bleeding Trees: An Apocalyptic Sign?

Xnibiru

According to the Apocalypse of Ezra, one of the signs of the approaching ‘Apocalypse’ will be trees bleeding; does this video show just that or is this merely ‘sap’? I certainly don’t have the answers; only wanted to bring this to your attention. It’s pointed out that this video is taken from 6 different videos. One theory to explain this: Planet X is pulling Iron Oxide towards the surface of the earth and it is entering the water tables turning rivers to blood and the trees are absorbing it and it turns their sap blood red…..

Read full news article: Bleeding Trees: An Apocalyptic Sign? The Apocalypse Of Ezra Predicted It

This is really abnormal. I don't think the liquid flows from the tree is sap or something like that. Is is bleeding tree phenomenon addressed in Apocalypse?

you obviously were a less vicious child then me as a kid - trees bleed all the time when yiu hack at the bark

• Like 5

I haven't watched the video yet but that photo looks like a quacking aspen. Which the sap of looks like this

http://www.forestpes...398234-SMPT.jpg

EDIT: After watching the video I didn't really see anything that weird.Tree sap isn't always sticky or hard it can be every free flowing until the water in it starts to evaporate. Warmer weather can produces pressure within the tree. This pressure can sometimes cause the tree sap to flow from the tree through openings produced from cracks or injury. Cold weather causes trees to draw extra water from the group to make sap. So in spring (or when weather goes from freeing nights to warm days) it can cause large amounts of sap to be produced at night when extra water is drawn from the ground and the flow out of the tree during the warm day (or when cut down).

Edited by Cynical Sounds

you obviously were a less vicious child then me as a kid - trees bleed all the time when yiu hack at the bark

Really? What did it bleed? Some strange liquid, huh??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I haven't watched the video yet but that photo looks like a quacking aspen. Which the sap of looks like this

http://www.forestpes...398234-SMPT.jpg

EDIT: After watching the video I didn't really see anything that weird.Tree sap isn't always sticky or hard it can be every free flowing until the water in it starts to evaporate. Warmer weather can produces pressure within the tree. This pressure can sometimes cause the tree sap to flow from the tree through openings produced from cracks or injury. Cold weather causes trees to draw extra water from the group to make sap. So in spring (or when weather goes from freeing nights to warm days) it can cause large amounts of sap to be produced at night when extra water is drawn from the ground and the flow out of the tree during the warm day (or when cut down).

SAP like what from rubber tree? I am wondering why it has similar color to human blood. And the liquid current is so strong.

Ever notice some gum tree innards look like chicken?

SAP like what from rubber tree? I am wondering why it has similar color to human blood. And the liquid current is so strong.

Sap is found in almost all plants. Depending on the species it come in a verity of colours including clear, white, reds, browns and blacks as well as a verity of viscosities depending on species health of the tree and weather conditions.

Examples

Ever eaten maple syrup, that's made from sap, the sap of the sugar maple is clear and fairly free flowing where the sap of a rubber tree is milky white and kinda viscous and as I pointed out in my last post the sap of the quacking aspen is red and fairly free flowing.

The videos are probally fake. Propaganda for some end of the world religious idiots.

• Like 1

The videos are probally fake. Propaganda for some end of the world religious idiots.

I bet the video is real. But not sure about what is that liquid. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

I bet the video is real. But not sure about what is that liquid. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

I seriously don't know how to put this any simpler, So I'll leave this last reply and you can either understand this is a normal natural thing (feel free to independently check what I'm saying) or you can continue to look for a mystery that doesn't exist.

It's either sap, water or water/sap mix, SAP CAN BE RED

In your little video the large amounts can be explained by sap sap/water can building up in natural cavities in the tree, cavity gets cut into the red sap/water comes running out.

the oozing tree's are just sap coming out of damage to the bark when there is sufficient pressure in the tree or sometimes if the tree has certain diseases they can also cause the sap to ooze from the tree.

So rust in the water table is making tree sap red? Not sure if I buy into that. And I have to agree with Cynical- sap comes in different colors and viscosity. And it can be different depending on the time of year.

And just sayin, some of those images in the video look fake, like someone set it up as a special effect.

Edited by rashore

Given it is sap. But the problem is: How come is there that much sap coming out at the same time. I haven't seen any tree having much sap like this.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Edited by Xnibiru

Planet X is pulling iron oxide close to the surface according to the video?

Pfft. Nonsense.

How could that possibly even work?

This is really abnormal. I don't think the liquid flows from the tree is sap or something like that. Is is bleeding tree phenomenon addressed in Apocalypse?

It's a tree... it's not running away. Who ever is interested can take a sample and have it tested if they are truly concerned.

Is it supposed to be human blood? Animal blood? What does the book of Ezra have to say about the details? Are we supposed to just sit in wonder and not question?

Again, it's a tree... trees have sap. To say it's abnormal without looking into the details of said tree and being a tree expert is a bit naive, don't you think?

Don't let hoaxers pull one over on you man... come on.

• Like 2

No sorry Planet X was supposed.. to destroy earth on Dec 21 2012...

and many times before that...

you do understand the things in the bible.. like wormwood... is NOT a rock or planet right?

wormwood is an herb... that would make water bitter...

it's all SYMBOLIC....

All this end of the world stuff...

it a way to keep people in fear and in control.

Gerly Patrick had so many people fooled with that 2012 crap...

and he made millions from his books sales....

And no statues of Jesus also bleed....

and bleed all the time...

nothing to do with an end of the world...

OP, seriously take something for your nerves.

• Like 1

It's a tree... it's not running away. Who ever is interested can take a sample and have it tested if they are truly concerned.

Is it supposed to be human blood? Animal blood? What does the book of Ezra have to say about the details? Are we supposed to just sit in wonder and not question?

Again, it's a tree... trees have sap. To say it's abnormal without looking into the details of said tree and being a tree expert is a bit naive, don't you think?

Don't let hoaxers pull one over on you man... come on.

So you can confirm for sure it is sap, right? Do you know what kind of tree in the video? And where is it planted? I need some more specific details not general speaking.

:tsu: :tsu: :tsu:

No sorry Planet X was supposed.. to destroy earth on Dec 21 2012...

and many times before that...

you do understand the things in the bible.. like wormwood... is NOT a rock or planet right?

wormwood is an herb... that would make water bitter...

it's all SYMBOLIC....

All this end of the world stuff...

it a way to keep people in fear and in control.

Gerly Patrick had so many people fooled with that 2012 crap...

and he made millions from his books sales....

And no statues of Jesus also bleed....

and bleed all the time...

nothing to do with an end of the world...

What do you mean? Any wise idea than just speaking a nonsense sentence then going out. You need prove your point when judging another person or wanting them to believe in you, OK?

It’s pointed out that this video is taken from 6 different videos. One theory to explain this: Planet X is pulling Iron Oxide towards the surface of the earth and it is entering the water tables turning rivers to blood and the trees are absorbing it and it turns their sap blood red…..

And how exactly would this "Planet X" pull "Iron Oxide towards the surface"? Who is "pointing" this out?

• Like 1

So you can confirm for sure it is sap, right? Do you know what kind of tree in the video? And where is it planted? I need some more specific details not general speaking.

:tsu: :tsu: :tsu:

You're right, I cannot confirm that the substance coming out of TREE bark is TREE sap... It probably is blood that is coming from a TREE because that's what some dude said was going to happen.

Never mind that I'm not the one claiming something fantastical; because people would want proof if I did that... We should just BLINDLY ACCEPT the conjecture in the video....

• Like 3