Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Three US women missing for years found alive

CuriousLittleOne

UPDATE

http://abcnews.go.co...20#.Ubm8Wpwj70d

Ariel Castro, the Ohio man accused of keeping three kidnapped women captive in his home for a decade, pleaded not guilty today to 329 counts of rape, torture and murder.

further down in the article.....

A grand jury indicted Castro on 139 counts of rape, 177 counts of kidnapping, seven counts of gross sexual imposition, three counts of felonious assault and one count of possession of criminal tools.

Mabon.

• Like 1

As far as the news goes, the brothers haven't been charged in relation to Ariel Castro's crimes.

177 counts of kidnapping who knows how they arrived at this? You would think that they could charge for each adult held 10 years and every fourth is a leap year 3652 days per per adult x three= 10,950 days. Then add the age of the little girl, six, so tack on 2191. In total the number is 13,141 days of kidnapping (or roughly there about). Each day they were held you could say is an additional kidnap charge. How they only came to the number they did is beyond me?

Mabon.

Edited by Mabon

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!

Ariel Castro kidnapped Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight while they were teenagers and held them captive in his Cleveland home for 10 years. He agreed to a plea deal on Friday to spare himself the death penalty, and will officially be sentenced Thursday to life in prison with an additional 1,000 years.

Mabon.

• Like 2

UPDATE!

Mabon.

Plus a thousand years on top!! GOOD. Hope he ROTS in jail :tu:

• Like 1

I always think when they give a sentence like that they should keep the persons urn and not let them be buried for the length of their sentence. But that's just me....

Mabon.

• Like 2

I always think when they give a sentence like that they should keep the persons urn and not let them be buried for the length of their sentence. But that's just me....

Mabon.

And I always think the sentence should fit the crime, so, why not hand him over to the big nasty gay prisoners, so he can be tied up and treated like a sex toy? maybe he'd get the message a bit quicker how that feels

• Like 1

Well..... I know what he did but me personally couldn't do that. I don't like what he did but do not think that an act of violence against him would teach him anything other than what he already knew. Most people who are like him are like him because they were victims of sexual/physical abuse too. In no way shape or form do I think it excuses anyone who then continues the cycle of violence (there is always a choice to not act on those violent impulses) and besides it gives him attention. IMHO the worst thing would be that he is forgotten and let to himself with no one to con no one to get a reaction from.. That for his type is hell.

Mabon.

Edited by Mabon

Not me. I'd like to see him suffer physically. I think he would like to just be forgotten and live his life out in a jail cell.

• Like 1

Glad to see him punished. Hopefully he will be in the general prison population.

I wonder how he came be this way. He used to be a married man and a father of a daughter. Just one bad decision after another, I guess. His mind must have so many layers of self-deception built on top of each other.

He should be thrown into a pit of wild boars.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1